Anime Battle Characters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Character Request!(Updated)

Go down

Character Request!(Updated) Empty Character Request!(Updated)

Post by Entoru 4/26/2014, 10:24 pm

Could you please add Okabe Rintarou from Steins gate?

Character Request!(Updated) Steinsgate01
Source : Steins;Gate
Okabe's 8th grade syndrome has exceeded past reality where it starts to affect other people
until everyone around couldn't differentiate between reality and delusions.Since saving Makise Kurisu's life
and resetting the world, he's discovered that he's not the only one who remembers everything from all 
the different world lines, and has been on a journey to find her.Occasionally he starts to drift from different
world lines because of his unstable state that he is in.

Basic Skill: Stein Reader
Info : Okabe's special ability that allows him to remember everything even though he changed world lines.
Ability Type : Passive
Ability Effect : Gains Charges?
Cast Time : -
Cast Range : -

Effect : Every second in non-combat state, Okabe gains 10/15/20/25 charges, 100/125/150/175 Charges at maximum, Each charge gives him 
all of his skills additional effect.
Cooldown : -

His skills would be :

Character Request!(Updated) Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS2KlqZbnz_FBRTtUtXGumGgdKz_YaVvv6syvb9oS6N1tEi53-b
Q : Steins Gate
Info : Steins Gate's Choice is absolute like a king's order.Once the choice is made, The targeted person will be damaged and stunned.
Ability Type : Active, Target
Ability Effect : Damage, Disabler
Cast Time : Instant
Cast Range : 650

Effect : Deals 300/600/900/1200/1500 Damage to target, if 25 Steins Reader Charges are present, they will be consumed and an additional stun effect will be done to the target for 1/1.5/2/2.5/3 seconds.

Cooldown : 23/20/17/14/11 seconds

Character Request!(Updated) Clock_screen02
E : Time Travel

Info : Okabe's nonetheless a time traveler that's experience sadness and sorrow time travelling, yet he stills travel to make the future a better place.
Ability Type : Active, Area Target
Ability Effect : Damage, Slow
Cast time : Instant
Cast Range : 750 Area around the user.
Effect : Deals 275/550/725/1100/1375 Damage around the user, if 25 Stein Reader Charges are present, they will consumed and an additional slow 20/25/30/35/40% effect will be added for 4 seconds.

Cooldown : 20/18/16/14/12 seconds

Character Request!(Updated) 137937845464
E : Houounin Kyouma

Info : Houounin Kyouma is Okabe's inner mask, Okabe always puts on this mask when he feels embarrassed, sad or shy.
Ability Type : Active, No Target
Ability Effect : Buff
Cast Range : -
Effect : When activated Okabe turns into Houounin kyouma and gains unlimited Stein Reader Charges as well as 200/400/600/800/1000 Bonus Hp and 1.2/1.4/1.6/1.8/2 increased Base attack speed for 5/10/15/20/25 seconds.

Cooldown : 45/50/55 seconds

Character Request!(Updated) 2Q==
R : Time Stab
Info : Being a time traveller, Okabe is able to go back in time, knowing an ambush is coming and change the future.
Ability Type : Active, Target
Ability Effect : Damage, Slow

Cast Range : 750.
Effect : Heals Okabe for 450/600/750 Hp and Deals same amount of damage to target.If User has more than 100 Stein Charges, will have a 5/10/15% to consume all charges and refresh all skills cooldown when attacked by an enemy hero

Cooldown : 40/35/30

Stats :
Endurance :5 Bars
Swiftness :8 Bars
Potency :12 Bars
Resistance :10 Bars
Speed :10 Bars

PS: YES, i restarted the game like 3 times just to count the bars

i think thats all the requirements?, Phew took me 2 and a half hours to think of this xD

Edit : I don't know if this will fit in with the new version with the primary stats system and all... but, if you can, could you add Okabe in? if he doesn't fit you could just balance the skills...Thx for reading

Edit 2 : I've also made a model and skin, i not a professional so its not really well made, But here it is Model =        http://www.megafileupload.com/en/file/540100/Okabe-mdx.html
Skin =  http://www.megafileupload.com/en/file/540102/Okabe-blp.html
Entoru
Entoru
Random People

Back to top Go down