Anime Battle Characters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Inazuma Eleven] Endou Mamoru

Go down

[Inazuma Eleven] Endou Mamoru Empty [Inazuma Eleven] Endou Mamoru

Post by Kurtherra 1/8/2011, 12:29 am

Endou Mamoru

Mamoru is decribed as a soccer loving, cheerful goalkeeper. He is the type of person who never gives up and always thinks of others before himself. He also shows great admiration toward his grandfather, Daisuke, and keeps training notebooks that his grandfather wrote, which includes hissatsu techniques. People around him call him a soccer maniac due to his love for soccer. Because of his positive personality, he attracts people even if they're enemy or ally. It was because of this that he was able to gather new members. His teammates benefit from his mental strength and encouragement. They also respect him despite his carefree attitude. He trains harder than anyone else to get stronger. The reason for doing so is that he wishes to face stronger opponents. Though he may be at disadvantage, he always find a way to bring his teammates to victory.

stat (I dont know how to do colored T^T)
health =====
attack speed =====
base damage =====
movement speed =====
defense =====

stat discussion:
I have made it balance, to emphasize Endou can be a well-rounded soccer player

default skill
Zettai Mamoru!! (Passive trigger)
Mamoru has sworn to protect the goal and even beaten down he would always stand up to protect it.

Increases Mamoru's stats and skill damage when he is low on hp
triggers with 1/4 hp remaining or less buff lasts for 10 seconds and can't be re-triggered after 30 seconds

discussion:
the hp requirement for the skill to trigger can't go lower because at round 1/4 lower because basic skills are able to finish you at that state. I have also placed the retrigger time to avoid 2 buffs stacking together (scenario yuuji used silver fireball, mamoru's hp drops below 1/4, activates Zettai Mamoru!!, mamoru uses potion, mamoru recovers above 1/2 hp, yuuji uses energy slash, mamoru's hp drops below 1/4 again, activates Zettai Mamoru!!.. see? without the re-trigger time there would be 2 Zettai Mamoru buff and that would make Mamoru imba.

Megaton Head (active)
Mamoru's libero technique. Mamoru focuses energy on his head and makes a fist-like figure to appear then rushes to the enemies. The fist-like figure absorbs any projectiles on its way. The fist-like figure's damage increases as it absorbs projectiles on the way

lv.1 deals 200 damage, absorbs 2 projectiles, gains 12% damage per projectile absorbed
lv.2 deals 300 damage, absorbs 3 projectiles, gains 14% damage per projectile absorbed
lv.3 deals 400 damage, absorbs 4 projectiles, gains 16% damage per projectile absorbed
lv.4 deals 500 damage, absorbs 5 projectiles, gains 18% damage per projectile absorbed
lv.5 deals 600 damage, absorbs 6 projectiles, gains 20% damage per projectile absorbed

discussion
I've base the skill on the anime but the projectile absorption thing is my own addition. The fist-like figure can/will only absorb skill projectiles except those ultimate skill projectile(example. silver fireball). About the damage, I've done the math so the damage would not be imba. The normal damage of this is 1320 considering it absorbed 6 projectiles and with Zettai Mamoru!! buff it would deal 1452 damage and about the range of this skill it is up to you. also with his 2nd skill it would reach around 2k damage

Grandpa's Notebook (passive)
Mamoru learned his hissatsu techniques from his grandpa's notebook. Increases the level of Mamoru's learned skills.

lv.1 increases the level of Megaton Head by one level
lv.2 increases the level of Hammer of Wrath by one level
lv.3 increases the level of Megaton Head by one level
lv.4 increases the level of Hammer of Wrath by one level
lv.5 increases the level of Megaton Head and Hammer of Wrath by one level.

Hammer of Wrath (active)
Endou jumps in the air and slams his fist in the ground like a hammer.

lv.1 deals 500 damage in 600 AoE
lv.2 deals 600 damage in 700 AoE
lv.3 deals 700 damage in 800 AoE
lv.4 deals 800 damage in 900 AoE
lv.5 deals 900 damage in 1000 AoE

slows enemies affect within the AoE,stuns the enemies affected by the half of the AoE

God Hand
Mamoru's first hissatsu technique. Mamoru gathers energy in his hand, raises it and creates a huge golden hand and then thrusts the hand forward.

lv.1 blocks frontal damage for 3 seconds, thrust deals 1000
lv.2 blocks frontal damage for 4 seconds, thrust deals 2000
lv.3 blocks frontal damage for 5 seconds, thrust deals 3000

adds the damage blocked by the hand in the damage of the thrust

well I've just based Mamoru on the character on the anime itself and this are just my views of how Mamoru will use his skills outside soccer
Kurtherra
Kurtherra
Amateur Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum