Anime Battle Characters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[FSN] Gilgamesh

4 posters

Go down

[FSN] Gilgamesh Empty [FSN] Gilgamesh

Post by Oro 9/2/2010, 5:14 pm

Gilgamesh, King of Heroes [Fate/Stay Night]

Since it will be my 1st hero suggestion, and since I don't know your map yet, instead of writing dmg I will write X.

Stats
Str: X
Agi:X
Int:X

Golden Rule
Skill type: Passive
Skill Text: Throughout history and mythology, individuals destined to amass vast fortunes and treasure are identified as possessing Golden Rule. Among these figures, Gilgamesh stands alone at the zenith of opulence, for he has at his disposal enough riches to purchase whatever he may need in any era of summoning.
Skill Description: For every Creep Gilgamesh get extra gold, the gold bonus increase by X when he kills a hero
1) X extra gold from creeps
2) X extra gold from creeps
3) X extra gold from creeps
4) X extra gold from creeps

Endiku
Skill type: hold
Skill text: One of the few relics Gilgamesh actually used during his lifetime, this chain was forged specifically to immobilize gods, albeit significantly less effective against opponents with little or no divinity. Though not a true Noble Phantasm, Enkidu is Gilgamesh's most trusted weapon. This artefact honours Gilgamesh's old friend Enkidu, and is the very chain that bound the Bull of Heaven in Babylonian legend.
Skill Description: Holds a enemy for X sec. Gate of Babilon make extra 10 dmg with each sword on the hold enemy.
1) hold for x sec.
2) hold for x sec.
3) hold for x sec.
4) hold for x sec.

Gate Of Babylon
Skill type:
Skill text: A small, plain sword that doubles as spatial key, allowing Gilgamesh to access his vast wealth contained within a vault in the heart of ancient Babylon. Inside this treasury are a myriad of Noble Phantasms collected during the peak of Uruk's civilization. Gilgamesh either throws these weapons or fires them out of his vault like rockets; it is this Noble Phantasm that designates Gilgamesh as an Archer-class Servant. Any weapons or artefacts discharged by Gate of Babylon return to the vault after an indeterminate amount of time. Because he lacks proficiency with any of these weapons, Gilgamesh will typically only fire the weapons as projectiles; in several instances, Gilgamesh has removed and normally wielded weapons. It is the hurling of these weapons that designate his class as an Archer.
Skill Description:Gilgamesh opens Gate of Babylon, sending swords flying out.
1) Every sword make X dmg
2) Every sword make X dmg
3) Every sword make X dmg
4) Every sword make X dmg

Enuma Elish
Skill type: Beam, channeling
skill text: An aphotic, pillar-shaped blade, etched with fine crimson letterings in cuneiform. With an energy output that exceeds Excalibur, rotation of Ea's tri-blade segments vacuums and compresses surrounding atmospheric gasses. Upon release, the ensuing cataclysmic blast sunders the foundations of reality, causing a collapse of time and space that disintegrates everything around the area of attack. Ea's material components have no origins in the mortal plane; unlike other weapons, it cannot be replicated through tracing. It is the most powerful Noble Phantasm in Gilgamesh's arsenal. The sword has no true name, but Gilgamesh refers to it as Ea, and Enuma Elish is its activation word. The title Enûma Elish is an allusion to the Babylonian creation epic, and Ea is Babylon's patron deity of water.
Skill Description: Gilgamesh channel enuma elish for 2sec. And after it send a beam that pew pew everything :P
1) X Dmg in a line
2) X Dmg in a line
3) X Dmg in a line
Oro
Oro
Amateur Member

Interests : Dunno

Back to top Go down

[FSN] Gilgamesh Empty Re: [FSN] Gilgamesh

Post by thomasinow 9/2/2010, 5:54 pm

yea it's okay.. just need the description of the skills is enough.. damage/level/status will be decided by us later..

ok i will put this for later.. since ABC still not opening character suggestion for now..
thomasinow
thomasinow
Admin: Author & Developer

Interests : Modeling, GFX Stuff

https://abcwc3.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Oro 9/2/2010, 6:13 pm

Well, this is for future, ofc if you ever feel like add Gilga to your map.
Haw a nice day ;D
Oro
Oro
Amateur Member

Back to top Go down

Post by thomasinow 9/2/2010, 6:20 pm

well i already planning add gilgamesh on future though..
on version 1.1 there will be Avenger..

with this.. i didn't need again the idea for gilgamesh.. thx..
i will surely add gilgamesh later.. since i like him too..
thomasinow
thomasinow
Admin: Author & Developer

Interests : Modeling, GFX Stuff

https://abcwc3.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Deckai 9/14/2010, 7:19 am

err if u can make it more unique o.o

basicly this skill idea is to normal .. ( since Gilgamesh is in many map )
I know the real Gilgamesh skill is like this,
but I think u can improve the skill/changing some skill effect in the same concept.

If this hero have more interesting Idea, I may change my next hero for ABC into this hero . ( and since ABC have to many girl character )
Deckai
Deckai
Respected: CG Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by Oro 9/15/2010, 10:45 pm

You can change whatever you want XD
But dont Change his Enuma XD A beam is a beam XD
Oro
Oro
Amateur Member