Anime Battle Characters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Dragonball Z]Android 18

+3
Kenji007
Juma
The10th-X
7 posters

Go down

[Dragonball Z]Android 18 Empty [Dragonball Z]Android 18

Post by The10th-X 9/21/2011, 12:43 am

[Dragonball Z]Android 18 Android18SemiPerfectCellSaga
Android 18
Artificial Human #18

Description:Android 18 is Dr. Gero's eighteenth android creation (although she is a cyborg), designed to serve Gero's vendetta against Goku. While her interests do not deviate from this expectation, Android 18's curiosity to activate Android 16 in spite of Gero's orders not to do so lead Android 17 to take it upon himself to murder Gero (maybe from the fact that he kidnapped them while they were human). She later becomes the wife of Krillin and the mother of their only daughter, Marron. She also unofficially joins the Z Fighters. Although she does not take part in any battles against Majin Buu, she fights Super 17 in Dragon Ball GT.

Power:B
Speed:A
Vitality:C
Intelegence:B

Stats:
Str:15
Agi:25(Main)
Int:17

Attack Type:Meele(130)

Default Skill 1:Android's Power Core
[Passive]
Since 18 is an android she contains a power core which gradualy regenerates her ki, this is one of the reasons 18 was so strong, it was because she has a nearly inexauhstable energy source
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-Passively grants (0.5X 18's Level) Mana Regeneration and (0.3X Level) HP Regeneration

Default 2:High-Pressure Energy Wave [Active] [Damage Type:Magic]

High-Pressure Energy Wave is an energy wave used by Android 18. Android 18 puts her hand forward and charges a yellow energy sphere. Then, she fires the energy sphere in the form of an energy wave at the opponent, inflicting a great deal of damage.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-Fires a Extreemly Condensed Energy wave that deals 5X AGI and Stuns for 2 Seconds
-800 Range, 300 AOE Collision, Beam moves at 700 MS and oges through creeps and heros
-17 Seconds CD
[Dragonball Z]Android 18 Energy10

Skill 1:Destructo Disk [Active] [Damage Type:Magic]

A powerful razor-sharp disk of ki capable of slicing through nearly any opponent. This is the signature technique of her husband Krillin, who more than likely taught it to her.
-Fires 2 Disks of energy forward, 2nd one fires 1 second after the first, each dealing damage
-Each disk has 400 Collision, 1000 Range and move at 500 MS
Level 1:Each disk deals 75 Damage
Level 2:Each disk deals 150 Damage
Level 3:Each disk deals 225 Damage
Level 4:Each disk deals 300 Damage
-24/22/20/18 Second CD
[Dragonball Z]Android 18 Des_di10

Skill 2:Infinity Bullet [Active] [Damage Type:Magic]
Infinity Bullet is a rapid-fired version of the Power Blitz used by Android 18. First, Android 18 raises both of her hands in front of her and charges a pink swirling energy sphere. Then, she fires many pink energy blasts out of the energy sphere at the opponent, inflicting a massive amount of damage.
-Fires 6 Shots forward that each explode upon impact dealing damage in the surrounding area, 1 sphere 0.2 secs after the other
-300 AOE explosion, 200 AOE collision, Each sphere moves at 600 MS and has 700 Max Range
-The spheres are not released in a line but a tiny bit scattered
Level 1:Each sphere deals 30 Damage
Level 2:Each sphere deals 60 Damage
Level 3:Each sphere deals 90 Damage
Level 4:Each sphere deals 120 Damage
-28/26/24/22 Second CD
[Dragonball Z]Android 18 Inf_bu10

Skill 3:Android Barrier [Active] [Damage Type:Uknownl]
A technique where energy is thrust out from the body in the form of a
barrier with great force. The barrier can be used to both defend against
oncoming projectiles and to expand and damage its surroundings.
-Creates a Barrier around 18 that stuns and Damages the enemy and gives bonus Armour during the effect
-Barrier has 500 AOE, and lasts for 3 Secs, Stuns Enemys in the AOE For 0.3 Secs every 1 Second and deals Damage every 0.5 Secs
-18 Cannot move for the duration of this move and this spell can be cancled by moving, Gives 250 Bonus armor for the duration
Level 1:Deals 25 Damage Every 0.5 Secs
Level 2:Deals 50 Damage Every 0.5 Secs
Level 3:Deals 75 Damage Every 0.5 Secs
Level 4:Deals 100 Damage Every 0.5 Secs
-26/24/22/20 Second CD
[Dragonball Z]Android 18 Barrie10

Ultimate:
Sadistic 18 [Active] [Damage Type:Physical/Magic]
Sadistic 18 is a rush attack used by Android 18. First, Android 18 says "I'll enjoy this." as she charges at the opponent and punches them up into the air. Then, she flies after the opponent to elbow them in their face and roundhouse kick their arm, before sweep kicking them. Next, she grabs the opponent by their leg and throws them down to the ground, where she teleports beside them and kicks them in the stomach. Finally, Android 18 shouts "It's over!" as she turns around to blast the opponent with a yellow finger beam, inflicting a massive amount of damage.
-18 Kicks the opponent up into the air then hits the target 3 times before throwing them to the ground and kicking them then fireing a beam at the opponent
-Each initial hit deals ?X AGI Physical damage and the final beam deals ? Magic damage (so 5 initial hits then 1 final), Beam has a 500 AOE Explosion
Level 1:Deals 0.4X AGI each initial hit and 300 Damage for the final hit
Level 2:Deals 0.8X AGI each initial hit and 600 Damage for the final hit
Level 3:Deals 1.2X AGI each initial hit and 900 Damage for the final hit
-110/90/70 Second CD
[Dragonball Z]Android 18 18_finger_blast
Sadistic 18 VID<--- also contains the other moves

Last edited by The10th-X on 9/22/2011, 10:52 pm; edited 3 times in total
The10th-X
The10th-X
True Supporter

Interests : Anything Animeish, D

https://www.youtube.com/user/The10thX

Back to top Go down

[Dragonball Z]Android 18 Empty Re: [Dragonball Z]Android 18

Post by Juma 9/21/2011, 12:58 am

waiting for it... i am not fan of 18 but well.... in fact i just like the first saga of dragonball , but well goodluck waiting
Juma
Juma
Experienced Member

Interests : Make the best game all !
Wall Status : The pain in my head, the heat on my chest...crap h

Back to top Go down

Post by The10th-X 9/21/2011, 2:09 am

completed
The10th-X
The10th-X
True Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenji007 9/21/2011, 2:31 am

she's cute :)) .. nice work :d
Kenji007
Kenji007
Amateur Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Juma 9/21/2011, 7:23 am

i have my dudes about the ultimate, look kinda week but idnt know :P
Juma
Juma
Experienced Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Infern 9/21/2011, 6:20 pm

Finally famale character from DBZ :D, Android Barrier protect only 18 or ally units too?
Infern
Infern
Experienced Member

Back to top Go down

Post by DeMons 9/21/2011, 7:25 pm

nice db raging blast :D
DeMons
DeMons
Experienced Member

Interests : DON
Wall Status : Hi ALL !

Back to top Go down

Post by Itachi_ 9/22/2011, 7:00 am

I personally think it is amazing. First off we need more dbz characters, and secondly we need A GIRL IN TEH DBZ TAVERN! am i the only one who is pissed cause we dont have a girl in the dbz tavern lol? i think android 18 is the extra character this game needs

Itachi_
Noob Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Juma 9/22/2011, 7:15 am

The10th-X wrote:
Skill 3:Android Barrier [Active] [Damage Type:Uknownl]
A technique where energy is thrust out from the body in the form of a
barrier with great force. The barrier can be used to both defend against
oncoming projectiles and to expand and damage its surroundings.
-Creates a Barrier around 18 that stuns and Damages the enemy and gives bonus Armour during the effect
-Barrier has 500 AOE, and lasts for 3 Secs, Stuns Enemys in the AOE for the duration and deals Damage every 0.5 Secs
-18 Cannot move for the duration of this move and this spell can be cancled by moving, Gives 250 Bonus armor for the duration
Level 1:Deals 25 Damage Every 0.5 Secs
Level 2:Deals 50 Damage Every 0.5 Secs
Level 3:Deals 75 Damage Every 0.5 Secs
Level 4:Deals 100 Damage Every 0.5 Secs
-26/24/22/20 Second CD

I think the only imba think is this skill, it give 250 armor ( a lot but is ok) , 3 seconds stun ( pretty much big but is ok), 20 sec cd ( ok that is fine) , 100 damage every 0.5 secs( big quantity but is cool)... now all together is imba, 250 armor+ 3 seconds stun+ 20 sec cd + 600 total damage = IMBA, reduce a little the armor , the stun and the damage and we got something good. :)
Juma
Juma
Experienced Member

Back to top Go down

Post by The10th-X 9/22/2011, 1:18 pm

y know cells ability is stronger, it works for 7 secs i think it was, haas like 2x as much aoe and can deal ALOT of dmg if used correctly it doesent stun tho , anyway nejis default does the same thing but single target
The10th-X
The10th-X
True Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Juma 9/22/2011, 4:23 pm

The10th-X wrote:y know cells ability is stronger, it works for 7 secs i think it was, haas like 2x as much aoe and can deal ALOT of dmg if used correctly it doesent stun tho , anyway nejis default does the same thing but single target

what is your point ? the one of cell give armor, regen and some damage when he expand, but that dnt stun.
i dnt remember the one of neji but we are talking about 18 and that will be imba :/
Juma
Juma
Experienced Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Reaper 9/22/2011, 5:46 pm

No it wont because you can't move with the shield but the op thing is just the stun. Do it 2 or 1.5 sec.
Soul Reaper
Soul Reaper
Experienced Member

Interests : Helping Valk.

Back to top Go down

Post by Juma 9/22/2011, 10:35 pm

Soul Reaper wrote:No it wont because you can't move with the shield but the op thing is just the stun. Do it 2 or 1.5 sec.

and what i am saying -.-" ! . will be imba because it will stun you and damage you a lot, get out the stun or reduce the time i dnt know
Juma
Juma
Experienced Member

Back to top Go down

Post by The10th-X 9/22/2011, 10:52 pm

changed the way it stuns
The10th-X
The10th-X
True Supporter