Anime Battle Characters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DON 1.9 new character suggestions (don't bash me if there was any other then mine) (part 1)

5 posters

Go down

DON 1.9 new character suggestions (don't bash me if there was any other then mine) (part 1) Empty DON 1.9 new character suggestions (don't bash me if there was any other then mine) (part 1)

Post by Zerathius 2/19/2012, 2:48 am

Triple B baby! blush
Hi guys I wanted to suggest new chars for D.O.N I know Valk said something aboud Bee in 1.9 so I am gonna do little suggestion ^^

Let's start with:Bebi

BEBI
The last tuffle

DON 1.9 new character suggestions (don't bash me if there was any other then mine) (part 1) Dragon_ball_gt_vol_06_preparation_profilelarge

Wiki informations for people who don't know who he is: http://dragonball.wikia.com/wiki/Bebi

Base Stats:
28 Str
14 Agi
16 INT

Seemingly created as a "last resort" by the demented Machine Mutant Dr. Myuu, Baby is a parasite whose purpose for living is to see through the annihilation of the Saiyan race and domination of the universe in the name of the Tuffles.Bebi infected Vegeta and took control over his body.

Default skill:
Bebi Seed
DON 1.9 new character suggestions (don't bash me if there was any other then mine) (part 1) 180px-BabyLiquid
Bebi can place his seed inside any normal unit and take control over them.

Effect:Take control over unit increasing it's damage by 20 armor by 5 and hit points by 300.Can have up to 5 units.
(bonus effect:every controled unit increase Bebi's damage by 10)
Cooldown:20 seconds
Manacost:70 mana

1st skill:Big Bang Attack
DON 1.9 new character suggestions (don't bash me if there was any other then mine) (part 1) BabyEnergyBlastVolley
Big Bang Attack is an energy sphere technique used by Vegeta,along with Final Flash and Galick Gun, it is one of Vegeta's signature attacks.

Effect:Bebi fires big sphere of energy which will explode in big blast.Deals 125/250/375/500 damage.200 aoe 700 range.In golden ooazaru this skill is switched with fire breath.Deals additional 20/30/40/50 dps for 5 seconds.Also slows enemies by 50% (ms)
Cooldown:16 seconds
Manacost:110

2nd skill:Full Power Energy Blast Volley
DON 1.9 new character suggestions (don't bash me if there was any other then mine) (part 1) BabyEnergyBlastVolleyOnUub
Bebi start's firing alot of small ki blast which will harm enemy and create explosions.

Effect:Bebi fires 4/6/8/10 blasts every blast deals 50 damage.400 aoe.
Cooldown:40/35/30/25 seconds
Manacost:170/190/210/230

3rd skill:Great Ape Bebi
DON 1.9 new character suggestions (don't bash me if there was any other then mine) (part 1) DragonballGT_21
Bebi transforms into Golden Ooazaru.Increasing his health and attack and changing his Big bang attack and Revenge Death Ball.

Effect:Transforms hero into Golden Ooazaru increasing health by 100/200/300/400 and attack by 40.Last 20/30/40/50
Cooldown:160/140/120/100 seconds
Manacost:200

4th skill:Revenge Death ball
DON 1.9 new character suggestions (don't bash me if there was any other then mine) (part 1) DragonballGT-Episode035_273
Bebi creates big energy ball of dark ki which he throws at his enemy.

Effect:Bebi starts channeling his RDB above him.For every second this ball gets 150/250/350 damage up to 5 seconds.In Golden Ooazaru form this spell is switched with Super Galic Gun.
Cooldown:160/140/120 seconds
Manacost:350

4th skill(Golden Ooazaru form):Super Galic gun
DON 1.9 new character suggestions (don't bash me if there was any other then mine) (part 1) 830px-GreatApeBabySuperGalickGunGT
Bebi fires gigantic galic gun which destroys everything in it's path.

Effect:Fires massive beam which deals 600/1200/1800 damage.Range 1000.AoE 600
Cooldown:160/140/120 seconds
Manacost:350

Bee's next O\\' really..
Zerathius
Zerathius
Noob Member

Back to top Go down

DON 1.9 new character suggestions (don't bash me if there was any other then mine) (part 1) Empty Re: DON 1.9 new character suggestions (don't bash me if there was any other then mine) (part 1)

Post by The10th-X 2/19/2012, 3:28 am

Default:i can see default being op early, 300 hp, 5 armor and 20 damage early is imba on already strong creeps, and 5 of them will be ovekill early, not to mention the low cd
Skill 1- fine, give details on fire breath
skill 2-fine again
skill 3 - attack by 10/20/30/40 and duration 10/15/20/25 or something near that, 50 secs, umad?
Ultiamate-1= fine
2= 600AOE> umad xD with that huge damage aswell, make it 400
PS:if i feel the need because urs is better than mine, my bee suggestion will be getting an upgrade aswell Witch Laugh i need to uphold my place as a frequent/top suggester btw add some orignality into suggestions, your default is original but all the others are plain AOE bombs
The10th-X
The10th-X
True Supporter

Interests : Anything Animeish, D

https://www.youtube.com/user/The10thX

Back to top Go down

DON 1.9 new character suggestions (don't bash me if there was any other then mine) (part 1) Empty Re: DON 1.9 new character suggestions (don't bash me if there was any other then mine) (part 1)

Post by Zerathius 2/19/2012, 4:46 am

The10th-X wrote:Default:i can see default being op early, 300 hp, 5 armor and 20 damage early is imba on already strong creeps, and 5 of them will be ovekill early, not to mention the low cd
Skill 1- fine, give details on fire breath
skill 2-fine again
skill 3 - attack by 10/20/30/40 and duration 10/15/20/25 or something near that, 50 secs, umad?
Ultiamate-1= fine
2= 600AOE> umad xD with that huge damage aswell, make it 400
PS:if i feel the need because urs is better than mine, my bee suggestion will be getting an upgrade aswell Witch Laugh i need to uphold my place as a frequent/top suggester btw add some orignality into suggestions, your default is original but all the others are plain AOE bombs

O\\' really.. yea sure. btw I will try rework few spells etc. but there is not much things what I can do with bebi or frieza and no other chars can be added because there simply aren't more.Frieza woud be the same Haiz
Zerathius
Zerathius
Noob Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Reaper 2/23/2012, 11:32 pm

Golden Oozaru last too much and it dosen't have something unique. Just the Default.
Soul Reaper
Soul Reaper
Experienced Member

Interests : Helping Valk.

Back to top Go down

Post by Infern 2/25/2012, 5:35 pm

Great Ape useless, decrase cd or incrase bonus stats. (If u give more bonus, then u need to decrase duration aswell)
Infern
Infern
Experienced Member

Back to top Go down

Post by midori boshi : devil 10/7/2012, 2:39 pm

can i suggest about usopp
mr. valk can you remove the evasion ??
and the akahebi boshi ??

and just add midori boshi / green star :
Midori Boshi: Sargasso
Midori Boshi: Humandrake

and for midori boshi : devil
my comment " wow plants vs zombie "
and my friends Laugh and they said " haha , CORNY "
suggestion : upgrade the creation of that particuLar subject
and dont compress the green star deviL [ spread it , a little bit ]

and for midori boshi : impact woLf
my comment " WOW very cooL "

and for midori boshi : dokuro bakuhatsu so
make it a pure damage/sLow
instead of poison/sLow

i hope you read this thanks V(^^)V

Last edited by midori boshi : devil on 10/7/2012, 3:04 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : i forgot about dokuro bakuhatsu so)
midori boshi : devil
midori boshi : devil
Random People

https://www.facebook.com/zxet.rockx?ref=tn_tnmn

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum