Anime Battle Characters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DON 1.9 new character suggestions (don't bash me if there was any other then mine) (part 3)

2 posters

Go down

DON 1.9 new character suggestions (don't bash me if there was any other then mine) (part 3) Empty DON 1.9 new character suggestions (don't bash me if there was any other then mine) (part 3)

Post by Zerathius 2/24/2012, 12:00 am

It's time to finish this suggestion with Brook-sama!

DON 1.9 new character suggestions (don't bash me if there was any other then mine) (part 3) 240px-Brookking2

STR:16
AGI:27
INT:19

If somebody don't know who Brook is: http://onepiece.wikia.com/wiki/Brook

Default skill 1:Hanauta Sancho: Yahazu Giri
 DON 1.9 new character suggestions (don't bash me if there was any other then mine) (part 3) 200px-Hanauto_Giri
Brook attacks enemy so fast that it seems like he didn't attack at all.He have to move three steps before enemy even realizes strike.
Effect:Brook attacks enemy deals 5x agi and stuns enemy for 1 sec.
Cd:20 seconds
Mana:100

Default skill 2:Milk time!
 DON 1.9 new character suggestions (don't bash me if there was any other then mine) (part 3) Op367
Brook drinks milk which regenerates and hardens his bones.
Effect:Restores 25% hp and Brooks next attack deals 2x agi bonus damage.
Cd:60
Mana:90

1st skill:Quinte Tierce Fantasia
 DON 1.9 new character suggestions (don't bash me if there was any other then mine) (part 3) Ch635-1
Used in conjunction with Party Music, Brook uses a swift draw-and-sheathing technique while his opponents are still under the influence of the hypnotic nature of the musical technique.
Effect:Brook strikes enemy with mighty slash deals 150/250/350/450 damage to enemy.When Brook targets hypnotized enemy he will deal bonus 200 pure damage.
Cd:18
Mana:135

2nd skill:Polka Remise
 DON 1.9 new character suggestions (don't bash me if there was any other then mine) (part 3) 250px-Fencing
a technique in which the user delivers several thrusts against an opponent. Visually, due to the user's speed, it looks as if they are thrusting with several swords.
Effect:Brook fast attacks enemies in front of him dealing 15/25/35/45 per attack.Attacks 10 times.
Cd:30
Mana:90/100/100/110

3rd skill:Hypnotize
 DON 1.9 new character suggestions (don't bash me if there was any other then mine) (part 3) 180px-SHBVs.TR4
During the fight with the New Fishman Pirates, Brook revealed that he has developed his musical ability to the point where he could completely change the mood and hypnotize his opponents to believe they were at a festival.
Effect:Hypnotize enemies for 4 seconds.They can't attack and they move in random locations.
Cd:50
Mana:140

4th skill:Kasuriuta: Fubuki Giri
 DON 1.9 new character suggestions (don't bash me if there was any other then mine) (part 3) 78b15f6ebc88a5a89f12492096bb58df7dc15eebd57275cc87008966
Combining Hanauta Sancho: Yahazu Giri and his Devil Fruit ability, Brook does the same thing Yahazu Giri does but he sheaths his sword from top to bottom and the streak mark he creates with his "chilled" sword freezes the opponent's blood.
Effect:Brook attacks enemy with swift strike dealing 350/750/1150 + 35/55/75 dps for 3 seconds and slow down enemy movement speed by 80% for 3 second.
Cd:120/90/60
Mana:190/260/330

FINALY MY LAST SUGGESTION FROM TRIPLE B IS DONE
Grin~
Zerathius
Zerathius
Noob Member

Back to top Go down

DON 1.9 new character suggestions (don't bash me if there was any other then mine) (part 3) Empty Re: DON 1.9 new character suggestions (don't bash me if there was any other then mine) (part 3)

Post by The10th-X 2/24/2012, 2:04 am

provide more info, whether AOE, SINGLE TARGET, try provide a proper damage type, how much aoe a skill is, its collision and range and cast range, just to make it better, gj anyway, not including when he goes from his body to soul? =(
The10th-X
The10th-X
True Supporter

Interests : Anything Animeish, D

https://www.youtube.com/user/The10thX

Back to top Go down

DON 1.9 new character suggestions (don't bash me if there was any other then mine) (part 3) Empty Re: DON 1.9 new character suggestions (don't bash me if there was any other then mine) (part 3)

Post by Zerathius 2/24/2012, 4:50 am

The10th-X wrote:provide more info, whether AOE, SINGLE TARGET, try provide a proper damage type, how much aoe a skill is, its collision and range and cast range, just to make it better, gj anyway, not including when he goes from his body to soul? =(
Meh I am lazy to provide more info about aoe and stuff :P also not sure how spell like that would look What..?! not even sure what it would do :(
Zerathius
Zerathius
Noob Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum