Anime Battle Characters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[D.Gray-Man] Allen Walker

2 posters

Go down

Should Allen be in ABC?

[D.Gray-Man] Allen Walker I_vote_lcap62%[D.Gray-Man] Allen Walker I_vote_rcap 62% 
[ 8 ]
[D.Gray-Man] Allen Walker I_vote_lcap31%[D.Gray-Man] Allen Walker I_vote_rcap 31% 
[ 4 ]
[D.Gray-Man] Allen Walker I_vote_lcap7%[D.Gray-Man] Allen Walker I_vote_rcap 7% 
[ 1 ]
[D.Gray-Man] Allen Walker I_vote_lcap0%[D.Gray-Man] Allen Walker I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[D.Gray-Man] Allen Walker I_vote_lcap0%[D.Gray-Man] Allen Walker I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 13

[D.Gray-Man] Allen Walker Empty [D.Gray-Man] Allen Walker

Post by Leo Utokyte 10/16/2012, 2:57 pm

Name: Allen Walker
Title: The Crowned Clown
Anime: D.Gray-Man
[D.Gray-Man] Allen Walker 200px-AllenWalkerCrownedClown
Background Story:
Allen Walker is a former Exorcist and member of the European Branch of the Black Order, and is the host of the former Noah, Nea Walker. He is the adoptive son of Mana Walker, adoptive nephew of Nea Walker, and is the apprentice of former Exorcist General Cross Marian. The reverse pentacle that scars his left eye curses Allen with the power to see the souls trapped inside Akuma. Allen received the cursed scar from Mana, who lashed out and cut Allen's face when he realized Allen had brought him back as an Akuma. In addition to his eyes, his innocence, Cross, is a parasitic type Anti-Akuma Weapon which is used for combats with Akuma as he fulfill the duty of an Exorcist.

Attributes:
Endurance
========== [5]
Swiftness
========== [6]
Potency
========== [7]
Resistance
========== [4]
Speed
========== [5]
Stats Growth:
Endurance
=
Swiftness
==
Potency
==
Category:
Fighter
Disabler
Extra Information:
Attack Range: 128 (Melee)
Base Attack Time: 1.5
Base Movespeed: 270

Default Skill - The Cursed Eye
Information:
The Cursed Eye allows Allen the power to see the souls trapped inside Akuma. But the most astounding change after the vampire incident is that others close to Allen are able to see the lost souls trapped within Akuma as well.
---------------------------------------
Ability Type: Passive
Ability Effect: Buff
Cast Time: -
Cast Range: -
Effect:
If any enemy heroes within 1000 radius from Allen issue an attack target on Allen, then that hero will be revealed in the minimap. When Allen reaches Level 15, then this effect also applies if enemy heroes issue attacks on other allies. Allies can only obtain this effect if they're within 800 AOE from Allen.
Cooldown: -

1st Skill - Cross Grave
Information:
The Innocence's power can be channeled into one powerful stream, capable of crucifying and destroying multiple Akuma simultaneously with a single talon. It can also be used defensively, generating a shield by drawing a cross on the air.
Ability Type: Active, Point Target, Single Target
Ability Effect: Single Damage, Buff
Cast Time: Instant
Cast Range: 600
Effect:
If Allen is being targeted for this skill, then a buff is placed on him. When Allen attacks with this buff, the effect of Cross Grave activates, dealing (2/2.5/3/3.5/4xPotency) damage in a 400 AOE in front of Allen. Otherwise, this ability grants Allen 15 bonus Armor for 10 seconds. Enemy units cannot be used as a target for this skill.
Cooldown: 15

2nd Skill - Clown Belt
Information:
The cape of Allen's cowl is released as a webbing of Innocence-energy that can be used to grasp objects, immobilize opponents, or form hardened spikes to impale enemies. It can also be released from the sleeve and glove on Allen's right arm.The ribbons of energy were once used by Crown Clown itself to wrap around Allen's limbs and control him like a puppet when Allen was too injured to move by himself.
Ability Type: Active, Single Target
Ability Effect: DPS, Disable
Cast Time: Channeling
Cast Range: 700
Effect:
Wraps the targeted enemy unit, and also nearby enemy units around 450 AOE of the targeted enemy unit. Deals 30/60/90/120/150 Chaos DPS. Allen channels this skill for 10 seconds, and enemies affected by it will be immobilized. This skills's level will affect the performance of Crown Clown Mask.
Cooldown: 25

3rd Skill - Crown Clown Mask
Information:
When Allen was too injured to move by himself, his Anti-Akuma Weapon, Crown Clown, will wrap its ribbons around Allen's limbs and control him like a puppet. Allen's face will be masked with the Crown Clown Mask.
Ability Type: Passive
Cast Time: -
Effect:
When Allen's HP reaches lower than 10/15/20/25/30%, this skill's effect will activate, granting Allen 2/4/6/8/10 bonus Armor and 5/7.5/10/12.5/15% chance to dodge attacks, both effects depending on Clown Belt's level. Allen's Movespeed will be increased by 35% and his Base Attack Time will be decreased by 30%. This skill's cooldown will start once it was activated, and it has a 25 second duration.
Cooldown: 40

Ultimate - Sword of Exorcism
Information:
When Allen's synchronization rate exceeds 100%, he is able to transmute his entire left arm into a large broadsword with a cross emblazoned on the faces of the blade. In doing so, his left shoulder is capped with a cross-shaped emblem, and his cowl usually forms a cloak to cover the missing arm. If used against Akuma, it vanquishes them in the same effect as the Cross Grave attack, leaving a residual glowing cross crest in the wake of the defeated Akuma.
Ability Type: Active, No Target
Effect:
This skill requires 100 Mana to be activated. Upon activation, Allen's BAT will be decreased by 50%, MS will be increased by 50% and both Potency and Swiftness will be increased by 1.5/2/2.5. Death Balls will be added if this skill is active. Allen's normal attack will be equivalent to Cross Grave. As soon as this skill's duration is over, Allen's Mana regeneration becomes 1 Mana per second again. This skill has a duration of 50 seconds. This skill stacks with Crown Clown Mask.
Cooldown: 50

Extra Skill - Death Balls
Information:
When using the Sword of Exorcism, Allen can create a series of large explosions.
Ability Type: Active, Point Target
Ability Effect: Single Damage
Cast Range: 600
Effect:
When a point is targeted for this skill, 1 dark coloured ball will be created on that point, exploding after 1 second. The moment it explodes, it creates another 3/4/5 balls randomly around itself within 250 AOE, which will explode after 0.5 second. After that, another 8/9/10 balls will be created randomly around the first ball within 500 AOE. Finally, the balls will explode after 0.5 second. The first round's ball deals (8xPotency) damage, followed by (5xPotency) for the second round's balls, and (2xPotency) for the third round. All the balls explodes with 150 AOE. The number of balls created depends on the level of Sword of Exorcism itself. This skill can only be activated once per use of Sword of Exorcism.
Cooldown: -

Last edited by Leo Utokyte on 1/23/2013, 3:21 pm; edited 7 times in total
Leo Utokyte
Leo Utokyte
Moderator: Tester

Interests : D.C., SAO, Tōhō

Back to top Go down

[D.Gray-Man] Allen Walker Empty Re: [D.Gray-Man] Allen Walker

Post by Rakuro_Kamigama 10/17/2012, 4:13 am

Hello hello!
This is probably your first submission I'm assuming. So for now I'll be reviewing it. Other expert reviewers would probably come up later in the future.

Attributes: Ah its so nice to see that numbers have begun to appear after the coloured bars. Less work of pain to the eye counting... Characters on the 27 side of the bar usually have weaker skills than those who have 23 or 24 on the skill bar due to balance issues. Just informing

Default Skill -
Its a pretty good ability. Not sure if it can be made, but if it is available I think its a good one.

First Skill
How long does the armor buff lasts exactly?

Second Skill
Huh, not sure if that ability is possible. But again a pretty decent looking move. Also, again, how long does it last?

Third Skill
In my eyes, the cooldown and duration is a bit long. Or the effects are too high. I can't judge this, but I'll say its not looking fitting for a third skill. Maybe lighten the effects it can do and it might becoming fitting for this role

Ulti Skill
Normal attack like the first skill?
And this lasts for a long amount of seconds? Longer than the cooldown?
Word of advice, most ulti skills have around 100 - 120 seconds cooldown and their effects don't last longer than cooldowns.

Other than that, he seems good

Edit - I want this coloured

Last edited by Rakuro_Kamigama on 10/17/2012, 4:14 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I want this coloured)
Rakuro_Kamigama
Rakuro_Kamigama
Amateur Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Leo Utokyte 10/17/2012, 8:25 am

Hai! :)

I've read your comments, and yeah, I forgot to put the buff duration.

How long does the armor buff lasts exactly?
Alright I put 10 seconds duration, and changed 25 Armor into 15 Armor.

Huh, not sure if that ability is possible. But again a pretty decent looking move. Also, again, how long does it last?
It last for 10 seconds; Allen channels this skill for 10 seconds.

In my eyes, the cooldown and duration is a bit long.
Or the effects are too high. I can't judge this, but I'll say its not
looking fitting for a third skill. Maybe lighten the effects it can do
and it might becoming fitting for this role
I've lighten the effects, and gave this skill a shorter duration. And I put the cooldown to (2xDuration).

Normal attack like the first skill?
And this lasts for a long amount of seconds? Longer than the cooldown?
Word of advice, most ulti skills have around 100 - 120 seconds cooldown and their effects don't last longer than cooldowns.
Yeah, something like a cleaving attack(?).
It actually has a cooldown of 150 seconds. the 'missing' 100 seconds comes from the 'waiting for Mana to be 100' part.

Hope this will work :)
Leo Utokyte
Leo Utokyte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rakuro_Kamigama 11/7/2012, 6:50 am

After re-reviewing, I can only find one thing I could judge. The Second Skill requires channeling for 10 seconds.

5 seconds channeling is long enough. But 10? That's long enough for any enemy hero to escape and creeps to leave the AOE zone. I would advise shortening it.
Rakuro_Kamigama
Rakuro_Kamigama
Amateur Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Leo Utokyte 11/17/2012, 1:58 pm

Rakuro_Kamigama wrote:After re-reviewing, I can only find one thing I could judge. The Second Skill requires channeling for 10 seconds.

5 seconds channeling is long enough. But 10? That's long enough for any enemy hero to escape and creeps to leave the AOE zone. I would advise shortening it.

Sorry I was unclear with my description, and I've edited it
Leo Utokyte
Leo Utokyte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down