Anime Battle Characters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Umineko no Naku Koro ni] The Golden Witch Beatrice

2 posters

Go down

[Umineko no Naku Koro ni] The Golden Witch Beatrice Empty [Umineko no Naku Koro ni] The Golden Witch Beatrice

Post by Fikwriter 11/2/2013, 8:33 pm

Name: Beatrice
Title: The Eternal Golden Witch
Origin: Umineko no Naku Koro ni / Ougon Musou Kyouku
Image:

Background Story:

Beatrice is the great Golden Witch, rumored to live for 1000 years. She was the one who offered 10 tons of gold for young Ushiromiya Kinzo, and she was the one who eventually took his life. Merciless and violent, she never lets her enemy any glimpses of hope - burying him into despair. However, even in her game everything never goes as planned - last survivor of Ushiromiya family, Battler, challenges Eternal Witch...

Stats: 
Max Health:
========
Attack Speed:
========
Base Damage:
========
Defense:
========
Move Speed:
========

Attack Range: 650

Stats Growth: 
Max Health:
==
Swiftness:
==
Potency:
===

Additional Information:
Base Attack Time: 1.6
Movement Speed: 400

Default Skill: Metaworld - The Promised Golden Land [Active][Damage Type: None][Target: World]

Video:
Beatrice is an Endless Golden Witch, title, that could be only obtained after 1000 years of witch's life. Due to her title, Beatrice possesses the almost strongest game board, her own Metaworld - The Promised Golden Land. 
----------------------------
Affects all map, somehow making it brighter, adding more "gold".
Beatrice's Golden Butterflies range is increased by 300, AoE by 75.
Seven Stakes deal extra 15*Beatrice's level damage.
Closed Room's AoE increased by 100, duration - by 1.5 seconds.
Allows the summon of Twin Battle Towers.
Beatrice gains extra gold for killed enemy (15xLevel of killed hero, 30 for creep)
Can't be casted when Battler's Metaworld is opened and vice versa.
Duration: 20 seconds
Cooldown: 65 seconds

1st Skill: Golden Butterflies [Active][Damage Type: Magic][Target: Point]

Video:
Beatrice's favorite way to observe mortals - is to take a walk in the manor, taking the form of butterfly swarm. That butterflies shine gold and are magical to the every part of their existence - being the embodiment of mighty Witch.
--------------------------
Beatrice turns into butterfly swarm, remaining invulnerable and immune to spell damage. In that form she moves to the target point dealing damage to every target on her way.
Range of the spell is 1000, AoE is 200. It takes 0.5 seconds to cast the spell. 
Enemies hit have their attack speed reduced by 25% for 2.5 seconds.
--------------------------
Lvl 1: 250 + 2*Potency damage
Lvl 2: 550 + 2.2*Potency damage
Lvl 3: 750 + 2.4*Potency damage
Lvl 4: 950 + 2.6*Potency damage
Lvl 5: 1150 + 2.8*Potency damage
-------------------------
Cooldown: 25/23/21/19/17 seconds

2nd Skill: Seven Stakes of Purgatory [Passive][Damage Type: Physical][Target: On-hit]

Video:
Beatrice's favorite tools are Seven Sisters of Purgatory - demons who possess power of Seven Deadly Sins. Those demons, apart their human forms, usually appear in a shape of stakes, that easily pierce through flesh and bones.
When attacks, Beatrice sometimes releases all the Seven Stakes, dealing heavy damage to an enemy and silencing him for 3 seconds.
If enemy dies while being assaulted by Seven Stakes, cooldown on this ability is nullified.
Each stake deal damage and knock enemy back 10 range, except final one. It deals double damage + N% of missing HP and knocks enemy back 40 range.
Enemy can't move while being assaulted (whole action lasts no more than 1 second).
------------------------
Lvl 1: 40 damage stake, N = 6
Lvl 2: 60 damage stake, N = 8
Lvl 3: 80 damage stake, N = 10
Lvl 4: 100 damage stake, N = 12
Lvl 5: 120 damage stake, N = 14
------------------------
Cooldown: 19/18/17/16/15

3rd Skill: Definition of Closed Room [Active][Damage Type: Magic][Target: AoE]
Video:
In the detective games, where minds crush in the fierce battle, Beatrice never hesitate to use sly moves. Her closed room is a perfect murder venue, where victims are left inside for eternity...
---------------------------
Beatrice creates a "closed room" - black cube of 250/250 size. Cube is continuously pierced by multiple spears. All enemies in cube take damage per second and are paused for 3 seconds.
None can attack trapped enemies.
If target are creeps, they take 1.5x Normal Damage instead of Endurance based one.
If enemy dies in "closed room", his body won't appear on the floor, when spell ends.
Casting range is 750.
Casting time is 1.2 seconds
Channeling.
Lvl 1: 350 + 2*Enemy's Endurance damage
Lvl 2: 500 + 2.5*Enemy's Endurance
Lvl 3: 650 + 3*Enemy's Endurance
Lvl 4: 800 + 3.5*Ememy's Endurance
Lvl 5: 950 + 4*Enemy's Endurance
---------------------------
Cooldown: 30/28/26/24/22 seconds

Ultimate: Twin Battle Towers [Active][Damage Type: None][Target: Behind Beatrice]

Video:
Beatrice summons two battle towers behind her. This towers attack with heaven spears what makes machine gun speed shooting extremely powerful and almost impossible to shield against.
-------------------------
Requires Metaworld.
After Metaworld is opened (and if Ulti is learned), skills "Fire Command" and "Collapse Command" are gained. (Collapse replaces Metaworld icon until the Metaworld's end)
Each tower have 1000/1500/2000 HP and 3 armor. Towers are magic immune.
------------------------
Duration: till the Metaworld's end
Cooldown: 8/6/4 seconds.

Ultimate Extra Skill 1: Fire Command [Active][Damage Type: True][Target: AoE around]

Commands towers to fire heaven spears on the enemies. Towers attack all the enemies they can reach.
------------------------
After 0.35 seconds orders towers to attack all enemies in 450 AoE around each tower.
Each tower attack every 0.1 seconds for 2 seconds total (what means, that 20 attacks dealt by 1 tower. It's possible, that one enemy is targeted by multiple towers).
Towers' attack damage is equal to 0.2/0.3/0.4*(Beatrice's Potency) each.
For each 20 combo hits on single enemy, his armor is reduced by 2 for 3/4/5 seconds (stack up to 10 times)
Spell activates attack for all the towers, doesn't matter how much of them is present. 
Attack will extend duration of towers' if they're about to collapse.
Can attack targets in "closed room".
-----------------------
Cooldown: 4/3/2 seconds

Active

Ultimate Extra Skill 2: Collapse Command" [Active][Damage Type: Physical][Target: AoE]

Beatrice destroys her towers, making them collapse on the ground, leaving enemies deeply buried under the leftovers.
-----------------------
All the towers collapse (on the manner of columns), stunning enemies for 1.5/2.25/3 seconds in 225 AoE around them and dealing 650/850/1250 damage. 
Does not stack, if enemy was hit by multiple towers.
-----------------------
Cooldown: 6/5/4 seconds

Active.
Fikwriter
Fikwriter
Newbie Member

Interests : UNLIMITED FATE FUN!!

Back to top Go down

[Umineko no Naku Koro ni] The Golden Witch Beatrice Empty Re: [Umineko no Naku Koro ni] The Golden Witch Beatrice

Post by otakuthegreat 11/12/2013, 3:08 am

Two  things to note:
1) I am not a member of the staff
2) The map is undergoing changes, so I would rate this according to the old system.

That being said, let's see what we can look over.

First, the stats are weird in a number of places. Some of the titles are wrong, and the stats are supposed to be scaled from 1-10, as opposed to the 1-8 that you put. In addition, the move speed is unusually fast, when considering that the average unit moves at around 270. As the stats suggest that Beatrice would have a great deal of health, it would simply be too unbalanced to function fairly in game.

A minor point, as I am familiar with the Umineko franchise, but the videos are listed as private, so anybody else would likely not find the videos particularly useful.

This is more of a superficial point, but most of the staff would lodge complaints that most of the abilities are essentially offensive. Basically, spamming one after another would be an easy kill for most people.

The default is loaded with an unusual amount of effects unnecessarily, and the duration/cooldown pair are too large.

The information about the immunity is unnecessary for the first skill, as the cast time is not long enough to pose danger during casting. In addition, projectile speed is not listed. From a staff view, the ability is not very creative, as most units have a dash type attack.

The second skill does not specify how often the ability should be triggered, and if it is a passive ability, then it shouldn't require a cooldown. I think that this skill would be better suited for an autocast. In addition, the damage is far too small. At level 5, it would deal 960 plus 14% damage, which at higher points in the game, is essentially insignificant, being useful only for the purpose of silencing.

For the third skill, assuming that the pause time is the duration of the ability, there are a number of different interpretations. Assuming that the damage listed is the damage per second that you indicated, the ability is too strong early in the game, while if it is the total damage, it is unusually weak at the end game. In addition, because it is an Area of Effect ability, it adds to the point of it being overpowered. The damage should be balanced, and the vague points made specific.

Amount of damage for the ultimate is vague because, as pointed out earlier, the potency was not explicitly listed. If we assume the base damage for this purpose, then the damage dealt will likely be not very strong. The collapse command doesn't do much damage either, so most players would use it solely for the purpose of stunning.

tl;dr, this suggestion could use some work. I would suggest reworking some skills, while replacing others. But more importantly, I would suggest waiting for the new version before working on this, as the entire system is being reworked.
otakuthegreat
otakuthegreat
Newbie Member

Interests : Time Travel
Wall Status : Elsewhere

Back to top Go down

[Umineko no Naku Koro ni] The Golden Witch Beatrice Empty Re: [Umineko no Naku Koro ni] The Golden Witch Beatrice

Post by Fikwriter 11/12/2013, 2:58 pm

well, thanks for the crititcs, however, those scrathes are just an old concept, I tried to use for my own map. And I just throwed it there, so I can change it when new version is released =3
Anyway, I appreciate your help, some weak points I missed myself. 
And... I completely forgot about video privacy == Stupid me.
Fikwriter
Fikwriter
Newbie Member

Interests : UNLIMITED FATE FUN!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum