Anime Battle Characters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Faster release or Better gameplay? You choose!

+2
KaZaMi.Yuu
thomasinow
6 posters

Go down

Faster Release or Better gameplay?

Faster release or Better gameplay? You choose! I_vote_lcap18%Faster release or Better gameplay? You choose! I_vote_rcap 18% 
[ 4 ]
Faster release or Better gameplay? You choose! I_vote_lcap82%Faster release or Better gameplay? You choose! I_vote_rcap 82% 
[ 18 ]

Total Votes : 22

Poll closed

Faster release or Better gameplay? You choose! Empty Faster release or Better gameplay? You choose!

Post by thomasinow 12/31/2013, 6:08 pm

We all having major problem that we end up gonna put this vote to public.

The questions is, shall we release the map today or later?

Here's some detailed things you will get if you pick either way,

A. Today
Pros:
- Of course you will get chances playing the map right away.
- Bugs and other issues will be found more faster this way since we all play it. Of course required your assistance as well for reporting to us.
Cons:
- Many of map features is delayed and canceled due of time limit and issues. So do not expect it so much. Of course including AI.
- Balancing is not on good shape atm, it still far from finished, you will experiences many unbalanced skills in playing.

B. Later
Pros:
- With giving us more time, we can finish some of delayed features like AI, boss, and many more.
- Balances will be on good shape, it still required more from real gaming, but at least its much better.
Cons:
- Don't need mention, you will get the map delayed again for this.

We estimate of the time will be middle of January. We wont promise it will exact at middle January but we will try our best to finish it asap.
So please submit your vote guys. I will only open the vote for few hours before new year, so please submit it right away.

Last edited by thomasinow on 12/31/2013, 9:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
thomasinow
thomasinow
Admin: Author & Developer

Interests : Modeling, GFX Stuff

https://abcwc3.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Faster release or Better gameplay? You choose! Empty Re: Faster release or Better gameplay? You choose!

Post by KaZaMi.Yuu 12/31/2013, 6:36 pm

Later
KaZaMi.Yuu
KaZaMi.Yuu
Noob Member

Back to top Go down

Faster release or Better gameplay? You choose! Empty Re: Faster release or Better gameplay? You choose!

Post by InsanitYxZ 12/31/2013, 8:23 pm

I guess "Better Gameplay" would be a good choice?

Why? Faster release probably still has bugs or something in it. A rushed unfinished project. Why not we wait till we can fully enjoy the game rather than a fastly released buggy game.

Anyway, "Later".

Last edited by InsanitYxZ on 12/31/2013, 8:37 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Something seems odd.)
InsanitYxZ
InsanitYxZ
Amateur Member

Interests : JJBA.
Wall Status : Yare Yare Daze.

https://www.youtube.com/user/LiantoZGFX

Back to top Go down

Post by ChoLoness 12/31/2013, 8:36 pm

We waited a couple of months for another awesome release from you guys, especially with the AI feature which I really like, so I'm sure waiting even up to January 31, 2014 wouldn't hurt.

Happy New Year to all!
ChoLoness
ChoLoness
Newbie Member

Interests : Anime, Games, Basketball, Facebook
Wall Status : Black Rock Shooter -- Dark Horse

Back to top Go down

Post by Terumi666 12/31/2013, 8:46 pm

I'm ok with waiting a little longer cause i have to study for our prelim exams.
Terumi666
Terumi666
Random People

Interests : Anime, Games and Rea
Wall Status : Despair Mode

Back to top Go down

Post by coud360 12/31/2013, 8:53 pm

Later for better gaming experience
coud360
coud360
Random People

Interests : Anime,Books

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 12/31/2013, 9:31 pm

Later lor...
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by thomasinow 12/31/2013, 9:44 pm

Vote Closed.

Final result,

Today: 4
Later: 18

k guys thanks for the vote, so the choice will be Later. We will promise make a really good release one. Thanks for your patience. Have a nice new year guys.
thomasinow
thomasinow
Admin: Author & Developer

Interests : Modeling, GFX Stuff

https://abcwc3.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum