Anime Battle Characters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Dragon Ball Z] Majuub

4 posters

Go down

Change MajinBuu to Majuub?

[Dragon Ball Z] Majuub I_vote_lcap50%[Dragon Ball Z] Majuub I_vote_rcap 50% 
[ 1 ]
[Dragon Ball Z] Majuub I_vote_lcap0%[Dragon Ball Z] Majuub I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[Dragon Ball Z] Majuub I_vote_lcap50%[Dragon Ball Z] Majuub I_vote_rcap 50% 
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 2

Poll closed

[Dragon Ball Z] Majuub Empty [Dragon Ball Z] Majuub

Post by IgorMelo 10/11/2011, 2:30 am

Majuub

Majuub could change the majin buu, Donghurn Kim as said in the Facebook... (google translator failed)
[Dragon Ball Z] Majuub 170px-Majuub
Majuub is the result of the fusion between the innocent Majin Buu and Uub, which creates a much stronger and more muscular version of Uub, who wears Majin Buu's black and yellow vest.

Power: S
Speed: C
Vitality: S
Intelligence: B

Stats:
Strengh: 30
Agility: 12
Intelligence: 18

AttackType:Melee
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Default Skill 1:
Energy Shield [Passive]
[Dragon Ball Z] Majuub 180px-UubEnergyShield
Energy Shield is a technique used to generate an energy shield around the user to protect them from attacks.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
- 20% chance to block 50 damage and retorn it to the attacker ( 5 damage block each level, maximun at level 25: 175)

Skill 1: Super Kamehameha [Active] [Type: Target Point] [Target: Enemies]
[Dragon Ball Z] Majuub 180px-UubKamehameha
An upgraded version of the Kamehameha. The hand movements to perform the attack is the same as the Kamehameha, however the charging time takes
longer due to more ki energy being put into it.

- Like others super kamehameha (but can be a pink color, the same of the majin buu)
Level 1: 125 damage
Level 2: 250 damage
Level 3: 375 damage
Level 4: 500 damage
Seconds CD: 26/24/22/20 | Mana Cost: 75/125/175/225

Skill 2: Kiai [Active] [Type: Instant] [Target: Enemies]
[Dragon Ball Z] Majuub 250px-UubKiaiWorldTournament1
[Dragon Ball Z] Majuub 250px-UubKiaiWorldTournament2
Kiai is a very powerful, white-clear force that emits from the user's body and inflicts severe damage to the surrounding area.
- Majuub uses him power to deals damage and push the enemy (300 distance) around in (600 AOE) and slow the enemy by 40% for 3 seconds.
- Reduce the armor by 3 for 3 seconds
Level 1: 100 damage
Level 2: 200 damage
Level 3: 300 damage
Level 4: 400 damage
Seconds CD: 31/29/27/25 | Mana Cost: 100/140/180/220

Skill 3: Chocolate Kamehameha [Active] [Type: Point Target] [Target: Heroes/Characters]
[Dragon Ball Z] Majuub 33-32
Chocolate Kamehameha is a combination of the Chocolate Beam and the Kamehameha used by Majuub. When Majuub fires a Kamehameha to his target, instead of inflicting damage, it changes the victim into chocolate.
- Don't deal damage
- Rapid Wave skill
- Change the heroes in chocolate's
Level 1: 1.5 seconds
Level 2: 2 seconds
Level 3: 2.5 seconds
Level 4: 3 seconds
Seconds CD: 20/18/16/14 | Mana Cost: 75/100/125/150

Ultimate: Lightning Arrow [Active] [Type:] [Target: Enemies]
[Dragon Ball Z] Majuub 250px-OriginalLightningArrow
First, Majuub raises his hands up into the air and forms yellow or bluish energy spheres. Then, he fires a barrage of many energy waves up into the air that soon rain down at the opponent, inflicting enormous damage.
- Majuub fires various energy waves to the point target (1000 AOE)
- The energy waves stun the enemy at the impact (0.5 seconds each energy waves)
Level 1: 5 energy waves | 100 damage each
Level 2: 10 energy waves | 100 damage each
Level 3: 15 energy waves | 100 damage each
Seconds CD: 120/90/60 | Mana Cost: 150/250/300

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2piiTNybW6o&feature=related (Lightning Arrow)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BY7ed4PDKVAte (Super Chocolate Beam, Lightning Arrow, Chocolate Kamehameha)

Last edited by IgorMelo on 10/12/2011, 10:07 pm; edited 5 times in total
IgorMelo
IgorMelo
Amateur Member

Back to top Go down

[Dragon Ball Z] Majuub Empty Re: [Dragon Ball Z] Majuub

Post by The10th-X 10/11/2011, 2:50 am

how much AOE is each shot of the ulti?, looks fine, we dont need to replace buu because its practicaly a dif char... i mean we have vegito, gogeta and still have goku and vegeta
The10th-X
The10th-X
True Supporter

Interests : Anything Animeish, D

https://www.youtube.com/user/The10thX

Back to top Go down

Post by IgorMelo 10/11/2011, 3:55 am

It's only a suggestion . . . . [Dragon Ball Z] Majuub 1015867399
IgorMelo
IgorMelo
Amateur Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Juma 10/11/2011, 6:17 am

the skills effect have nothing impresive, i guest the champ is FINE, except for the skill 3, a chocolate bean in AoE ? you can turn all the enemy team in chocolate, that is op hahaha

PD: i like the default, is original heheh :P !
Juma
Juma
Experienced Member

Interests : Make the best game all !
Wall Status : The pain in my head, the heat on my chest...crap h

Back to top Go down

Post by IgorMelo 10/11/2011, 8:01 am

xD
I can reduce the aoe or increase the cooldown, because the old cooldown of majin buu is 10 and chocolate last 5.5 seconds
IgorMelo
IgorMelo
Amateur Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Juma 10/11/2011, 10:05 am

IgorMelo wrote:xD
I can reduce the aoe or increase the cooldown, because the old cooldown of majin buu is 10 and chocolate last 5.5 seconds

i preffer the chocolate kamehahahahaahah , is more original , can be a little pink/brown :B
Juma
Juma
Experienced Member

Interests : Make the best game all !
Wall Status : The pain in my head, the heat on my chest...crap h

Back to top Go down

Post by Infern 10/11/2011, 8:17 pm

Checolate kamehameha is better imo :P
How much stun from ulti?
I like the suggestion : P
Infern