Anime Battle Characters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What would u maybe/want/wish to see in ABC

+2
OmegaSui
Genflare
6 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

What would u maybe/want/wish to see in ABC - Page 2 Empty What would u maybe/want/wish to see in ABC

Post by Genflare 6/7/2013, 6:44 pm

First topic message reminder :

Seriously someone else do something,

Anyways as you guys might've known (if not you're finding out now) We're slowly progressing on ABC v2 / revamped / season2 / wtf.

As far as I heard the basic codes are done (and I mean really basic..I think)

So I was wondering what you guys might be interested in seeing ,no new characters sry but maybe something else might help ,like say what would you like fixed/change from the old abc, like creep hp/hero stats overall/boss hp/boss spawn/terrain layout, that kinda thing.

This isn't a real -I need Opinions on the new map- thread cause I'm merely an animator, I will still show the results to thom tho

Real objective of this thing is just to KNOW WHOS STILL STALKING HERE CAUSE IT FEELS SO DEAD

[Insert Loli Image Here].....or I could just use this ^^
Genflare
Genflare
Moderator: Animator

Interests : EROGE!!
Wall Status : Still waiting for 1.

Back to top Go down

What would u maybe/want/wish to see in ABC - Page 2 Empty Re: What would u maybe/want/wish to see in ABC

Post by Genflare 7/12/2013, 10:46 am

I thought we alrd said we'd balance them to be able to FFA... who the heck plays support like a real support in hero arenas anyway?, just look at miku and her sakabato stack
Genflare
Genflare

Back to top Go down

What would u maybe/want/wish to see in ABC - Page 2 Empty Re: What would u maybe/want/wish to see in ABC

Post by OmegaSui 7/12/2013, 12:59 pm

Making multiple balance version for a same game for each different mode is just plain dumb. Having it relatively balanced for a sensible gaming experience for everyone is already hard as it is, and to do it x1.5 for another mode and x2.25 for yet another mode is just wrong.

I'm against FFA not only due to the fact that it put strains on developers to make it fair for every char to have the same chance to win, since tom really think that it could be done and I can't just tell him otherwise. 

The other reason being the nature of ABC as a skill spamfest with no manacost and those who does, are those whose mana being used for skill's amplification. 

It is near impossible to make a nuker deal relatively less damage early on yet still become relevant at later stages of the game or making a carry doing better at early stages while not being a OHKO fagget later. 
It also defeats the original purpose of a character if we were to remove, say, a disable from his set of 3 disables just because he can spam those disables so hard and so painfully gamebreaking. 

There's a big problem with high damage burst nukers going around KS-ing everyone, while AoE nukers just cry their balls out with their stolen kills; of course we can just tweak the numbers but that removes the predefined nature of the character in other modes, just to break it into a killing machine for FFA. 

FFA is something that deserves to be another game of itself, not based on a game's mode. Unless of course if everyone uses the same character (SF war for instance) meaning it would be fair. 
OmegaSui
OmegaSui
Moderator: Balancer & Tester

Interests : Aigis, duh?
Wall Status : In Tartarus, fapping

https://abcwc3.forumotion.com/t155-aigis-persona-3

Back to top Go down

Post by The10th-X 7/14/2013, 9:45 am

Try thinking of original modes, currently we have (Or had) Team and tower mode, original modes can attract attention easily $_$ (For me i made Leader mode for JGB, still requires balancing ofc) P.S. I've randomly returned!..... yeah i just felt like posting again, have to remember this forum exists xD
The10th-X
The10th-X
True Supporter

Interests : Anything Animeish, D

https://www.youtube.com/user/The10thX

Back to top Go down

Post by otakuthegreat 7/18/2013, 10:03 am

FFA aside, how about a new boss for boss mode? Maybe something like Walpurgisnacht from Madoka Magica, since it is huge, summons familiars, and is virtually invincible. 
Spoiler:

Another idea could potentially be a type of hunting mode, where the goal is to collect points by killing certain units or something similar, while killing enemy heroes that interfere as a side. It would be like the original boss mode, except this hunt would be for a specific type of unit that spawns randomly in groups. Anyway, it's a starting idea.
otakuthegreat
otakuthegreat
Newbie Member

Interests : Time Travel
Wall Status : Elsewhere

Back to top Go down

Post by Uoyalz 7/18/2013, 9:24 pm

Interesting idea... Could work out.
Beats being chased by Tenshi anyways.
Uoyalz
Uoyalz
Admin: Developer

Interests : Animes, Spriting

Back to top Go down

Post by Genflare 7/18/2013, 10:18 pm

^Gives me an idea of something like a game of tenshi tag, both sides will be put in a maze with no idea where's the exit (exit being same range from both team's spawn but both teams won't know where each other spawned) after X seconds tenshi is "released" (pacman style), casting spells will alert tenshi to the area and caster for a certain duration. When killed player is sent back to the spawn (teammates won't have vision of the other) team with all 5 reaching the exit first wins
Genflare
Genflare

Back to top Go down

Post by Uoyalz 7/19/2013, 12:04 pm

Sounds like another decent one.
Uoyalz
Uoyalz
Admin: Developer

Interests : Animes, Spriting

Back to top Go down

Post by otakuthegreat 8/5/2013, 11:17 am

Had an idea for a game mode based on a concept from the series Accel World known as "Chrome Disaster". For those that aren't familiar plot-wise, there was an armor known as the Disaster Armor that would consume the sanity of the user in exchange for granting titanic power, and upon defeat, would manifest again randomly to cause chaos again. 

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Basically, players start and play as usual for the first five minutes of the game. Once the five minutes are up, one of the players is randomly converted into the Disaster Armor, which would be an absurdly strong unit with numerous abilities.  Points would be awarded for dealing damage to the Disaster armor, and in the case that the Disaster Armor is slain, the team that dealt the final blow would get bonus points. The player using Disaster Armor wins if he is alive at the end of a time limit, but if Disaster Armor is slain, then the team with the most points win. As a side note, players would still be able to kill members of the opposing team.
otakuthegreat
otakuthegreat
Newbie Member

Interests : Time Travel
Wall Status : Elsewhere

Back to top Go down

Post by kamishiniyari 8/5/2013, 8:41 pm

== " easier too see terrain , i always here
kamishiniyari
kamishiniyari
Newbie Member

Interests : Anime-Manga
Wall Status : i want anime harem

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum