Anime Battle Characters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ CAMPIONE ! ] Kusanagi Godou

4 posters

Go down

[ CAMPIONE ! ] Kusanagi Godou Empty [ CAMPIONE ! ] Kusanagi Godou

Post by xxstalker 7/12/2013, 10:57 am

Hero Name : Kusanagi Godou 7th "CAMPIONE" aka Godslayer
Anime : CAMPIONE !

Spoiler:

Background Story : Godou Kusanagi is the male protagonist of Campione While doing this a series of events take place in which he kills the god veretraghna, a Persian god of Victory. Godou obtains the abilities of Verethragna's 10 forms, Bull, Ram, Camel, White Stallion, Goat, Boar, Raptor, The Wind, The Youth, and The Warrior. Each of these forms give Godou a different ability however each also has a unique condition for activation, and some have a price.

Status / Attributes
Endurance
========== [5]
Swiftness
========== [4]
Potency
========== [6]
Resistance
========== [5]
Speed
========== [3]

Status Growth :
Endurance [2]
==
Swiftness
=               [1]
Potency
==             [2]

Information :
Type : Fighter

Attack Type : Melee

Attack Speed : 1.4

Movespeed : 250

Abilities :

icon
[ CAMPIONE ! ] Kusanagi Godou 90x55x2-Bird
Default Skill - Raptor
Ability Type: Active,No Target
Ability Effect: Buff
Cast Time: Instant
Cast Range: -

Information:
The Raptor Form gives Godou godspeed, or god-like speed, as well as a body of extreme lightness. It can also slow him down just as much.
Raptor Incantation:"Fear of the winged, both the evil and the powerful, all shall fear I who hold these feathered wings. My wings will bring you curse and just desserts!" 
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Effect: Increase 100% ms and 10% evade for 6 second , Godou will disable for 2 sec after the effect dissapear

---------------------------------------------------------------------
Cooldown: 20 second

note : godou disabled because heart pain as in the story.

[ CAMPIONE ! ] Kusanagi Godou Godou_Kusanagi?file=1Boar
icon
[ CAMPIONE ! ] Kusanagi Godou 90x55x2-Bull

1st Skill : Bull
Ability Type: Active, Single Target
Ability Effect: Single Damage , Area Damage ,Stun
Cast Range: (Throw Range 1500)
Information:
From the Bull, Godou gains immense strength, rivalling that of Hercules.
Bull Incantation:"For I am strongest amoungst the strong. Truly, I am one that holds each and every victory. I care not whom challenges me, whether man or devil; I may face all my foes and all my enemies. Regardless, I shall crush all those who wouldst stand in my way!"
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Effect: grabs the nearest unit, friend or foe, and launches it at a location. Upon landing, the unit deals 200 / 400 / 600 /800 / 1000 damage in an area 400 AOE. Tossed unit suffer 300/600/900/1200/1500 damage and stun for 2 sec (allies unit do not take any damage but still suffer stun effect ) 
Cooldown: 25 second
Spoiler:
Note : similiar to tiny toss need advice about cd and damage

icon
[ CAMPIONE ! ] Kusanagi Godou 90x55x2-1Camel

2nd Skill -Camel
Ability Type: Active,No Target
Ability Effect: Buff

Information:
Camel gives Godou an increase in combat abilities, leg strength, defense, battle instincts, and self-recovery.
Camel Incantation:"Every sinner shall tremble before my power. Now is the time, that I obtain the toughness of ten mountains, the strength of a hundred rivers, and the power of a thousand camels! Upon my mighty self, I shall bear the symbol of the raging camel!"
Effect: Temporarily double base endurance and gain 8%/10%/12%/14%/16% AS for 4/6/8/10/12 sec and can access new kicking skill .

Cooldown: 40 second
SubSkill - Camel Kick

Ability Type: passive
Ability Effect: Damage ,Stun
Cast Time: -
Information: Camel Avatar make godou leg hard as steel , his kick can shatter stone easily 
Effect: Godou has 10% chance deal double damage ( current damage stat x 2 ) and stun enemy for 0,5 sec

Cooldown: 2 sec
NOTE : Godou can only use this skill under camel buff effect

icon
[ CAMPIONE ! ] Kusanagi Godou 90x55x2-White_Stallion
3rd Skill -White Stallion

Ability Type: Active,Single Target , AOE burn
Ability Effect: Damage ,Burn
Cast Time: Delay ( 1 sec )
Cast Range: 1200

Information:By using the White Stallion, Godou is able to summon a burning horse, bearing the power of the Sun to incinerate enemies.
White Stallion Incantation:"For victory, hasten forth before me! O Immortal Sun, I beseech thee to grant radiance to the stallion. O Stallion that moveth godlike with wondrous grace, bringest forth the halo of thy master!"

Effect: Deal 400/700/1000/1300/1600 damage to 1 enemy also burn area causing 100 damage / sec 600 AOE  last 1/2/3/4/5 sec

Cooldown: 23 second
Note : White stallion come from the sky similiar to meteor and burn terrain 600 AOE anyone enter burning field will get damage 100/sec

Spoiler:

icon
[ CAMPIONE ! ] Kusanagi Godou 90x55x2-Warrior
Ultimate Skill -Warrior
Ability Type: Active,Area Damage,No Target
Ability Effect: Damage,Debuff

Information:
Allows Godou to create countless Golden Swords that have the ability to remove the divinity of any God, making them a mortal, thus negating their divine Authorities.
Warrior Incantation: "Heed the power of my words, let justice reveal itself, under the strength and eloquence of this incantation, for strength is ever victorious, for strength is the answer to all things."
Effect: Godou create rain of golden sword in 800 AOE around him that will give damage 400 / 600 / 800 / sec ( total damage 2000/3000/4000 at the same time making enemy units suffer 20%ms reduction . godou also equipped with golden sword . enemy get hit directly by godou will suffer 10 sec silence . this skill last 5 sec ( cannot use another skill while this skill active )

Cooldown: 120/110/100 second
Spoiler:

=====================================================================================

NOTE : since godou have many skill ,you can chose what skill to put in game . i will add more skill below as optional skill if the skill above aren,t good

icon
[ CAMPIONE ! ] Kusanagi Godou 90x55x2-1Boar
Optional Skill - Boar
Ability Type: Active,Point Target
Ability Effect: Area damage Stun
Cast Range: 1000

Information:
Summons a giant boar Divine Beast, which is believed to embody Godou's destructive impulses, to trample everything in its path.  Its power seems to surpass that of normal Divine Beasts, being an Incarnation of a god rather than its servant, allowing it enough power to injure or possibly even slay Heretic Gods.
Boar Incantation:"May his spine be crushed; may his bones be broken, his tendons torn, his hair ripped from his skull; may his blood, spilled over the earth, be churned into a bloody froth. I shall become one who buries fangs into the sinner's flesh, that the will of the Lord be followed: Thou shalt be purged!"
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Effect: Summon Giant boar that rushes foward dealing 300/600/900/1200/1500 damage to enemy units in a straight line and stun any enemy on its path for 1 sec
Cooldown: 20 second

note : anyone watching campione ??? or read the ln ?? i need help too make this skill effect like in game  . that what i can think for now , i think make it like rexxar boar unit is good too.

Spoiler:

icon
[ CAMPIONE ! ] Kusanagi Godou 90x55x2-Ram

Optional Skill - Ram
Ability Type: Passive
Ability Effect:Resurrect
Cast Time: 5 sec (The effect is not instantaneous, and it will take some time before he awakens )

Information:The Ram offers miraculous powers of recovery that allows him to resurrect himself from the dead, and recover from his injuries in the process.
Effect: Resurrect
Cooldown: 250 second

icon
[ CAMPIONE ! ] Kusanagi Godou 90x55x2-Goat
Optional Skill - Goat
Ability Type: Active, Single Target
Ability Effect: Area Damage
Cast Time: 3 sec
Cast Range: 1300

Information:The Goat grants absolute control over Lightning, allows him to listen to the hearts of the people, and bestows to him priestly authority and wisdom . Goat avatar not only drains energy from both the user and the companions but also drains them of their "life force". It can also affect a large number of people depending on the power used.
Goat Incantation:"O Guardian of the righteous, I invite you and offer sacrifice. O Guardian of the righteous, I praise you, and beseech you. One who supports the sky and Develops new land, the one who grants victory and grace, I will perform justice, please grant me the right path and light! "
Effect: Launch Lightning Strike to the enemy deal 400/800/1200/1600/2000  damage. godou must sacrifice 10% of current hp to use this skill. when cast this skill all allied hero 1000 Aoe near godou will suffer damage 20% of their hp

Cooldown: 45 second

note : for this skill i need an advice , as in description this skill is double edge . i hope you can think better effect in game

icon
[ CAMPIONE ! ] Kusanagi Godou 90x55x2-1Gale
Optional Skill - Gale
Ability Type: Active
Ability Effect:Teleport
Cast Time: 3 sec
Cast Range: allied hero unit

Information:The Gale Incarnation gives Godou the power to go anywhere instantly, even traveling between the Netherworld and the world of the living.
Effect: Teleport to the allied unit

Cooldown: 90 second

icon
[ CAMPIONE ! ] Kusanagi Godou 90x55x2-1Youth
Optional Skill - Youth
Ability Type: Active , Single Target
Ability Effect:Buff
Cast Range: 1200

Information:Allows Godou to grant the divine protection of the god of Victory, giving them the vitality of a Campione, and magical protection.
Youth Incantation:"Hurry up and swear! Stay by my side no matter what... Even if life is coming to an end, even if the world itself is coming to an end, even if it means battling all the gods, stay by my side forever!"
Effect: Buff 1 ally unit by 10/15/20/25/30 all stat for 8 sec . While effect last,buffed unit cannot gain exp or bounty.

Cooldown: 50 second

Optional Skill - Ame No Murakumo no Tsurugi

Ability Type: Active
Ability Effect:Buff

Information:Ame no Murakumo no Tsurugi has the ability to absorb divine powers directed at itself or its master, Godou.
Incantation:"It was here at this place, that Susanoo led a thousand unruly deities in rebellion. A thousand swords standing upon the earth, used as city walls to defend against the enemies.Here! Namely, the Ama no Murakumo no Tsurugi! The steel that breaks a thousand blades!"
Effect: Increase 10/20/30/40/50 damage stat for 10 sec and can access to new skill Sword of the Beginning and the End
Cooldown: 45 second

Spoiler:

Optional Ultimate Skill - Black Blade " Sword Of The Beginning and The End

Ability Type: Active . Point Target
Ability Effect:Damage
Cast Range: 1800

Information:Incantation: "Lend unto me the skills of the witch...goddess! Those that summon storms...A thousand dragons, a thousand snakes. Gather now to become a blade!"
Effect: Godou launch a black hole that drags nearby enemy units 800 AOE and damage enemy 150/250/350 damage for every 0,5 sec last 5 sec 
Cooldown: 120/110/100 second

NOTE : fixed and updated  ,big thanks for the advice and Critique before . need more advice to point out my mistake .

Last edited by xxstalker on 7/17/2013, 12:41 pm; edited 24 times in total
xxstalker
xxstalker
Random People

Back to top Go down

[ CAMPIONE ! ] Kusanagi Godou Empty Re: [ CAMPIONE ! ] Kusanagi Godou

Post by otakuthegreat 7/13/2013, 8:16 am

I am not one of the mods, but I can tell you what I immediately noticed if you are for making some on-the-spot improvements that the mods would likely point out later, primarily clarification issues (Hopefully they don't mind either). 

First, it would help to know exactly what type of hero this is gearing towards (nuker, tanker, fighter, etc), but from the abilities and stat distribution, I will work under the assumption that it is a fighter.

The default should be more specific towards base or total potency, because if it is the latter (or even if not), it will definitely be an overpowered skill at any phase of the game, since potency interprets directly into base damage. 

The first ability describes a summon unit, so would this be player controlled? I was unsure on this point because it says "randomly attack". If not player controlled, then the next most likely action would be to give it a triggered path. By roaring shockwave, I assume that it means an ability like War Stomp or Thunderclap that does immediate AoE damage around the unit. You would likely need to specify the attack speed of that, and depending on that value, adjust the damage value. First skill would be an instakill for most heroes at the beginning of the game if we assume that the attack speed for that is once per second. Might also need to extend the cooldown.

The second ability may cause some more issues. Attack speed is interpreted through the swiftness attribute, and base speed is also an independent value. Because both of these can be modified by items, like the default skill, the issue of whether the base or total for these values should be addressed. In addition, a skill like this already exists for Akiha Tohno, except it adds damage, knockback, and does not have a setback, so it is what most people would consider a better version of the same move. I would also recommend either adjusting the duration or the cooldown because the delay between the skill being active or inactive becomes all of 6 seconds at level 5. 

For the third skill, adding "gains health regeneration" is repetitive because that is automatically included in endurance. The amount of endurance gained should be more as well. As for the subskill, all I have to say on that matter is that there have been a lot of basic knockback skills made before. 

The final skill needs some clarification. First, the area of effect needs to be defined. Unless "a thousand golden swords" is included as part of the ability, it probably should be left out. If it is in fact part of the ability, then what you should probably do is specifically say that 1000 projectiles are used in the attack, and make each do a small amount of damage. In this case, each sword would have to deal 1.5/3.0/4.5 damage. Of course, the very idea of using 1000 projectiles for a single attack is mad, so lets not worry about the specifics of the attack and assume 100 projectiles with each doing 150/300/450 damage. The principle issue here is that this ability would look and act like Fate Testarossa's finishing ability "Photon Lancer - Phalanx Shift" except with less synergy, thus reducing its likability.
otakuthegreat
otakuthegreat
Newbie Member

Interests : Time Travel
Wall Status : Elsewhere

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaSui 7/13/2013, 9:41 am

Stats enhancing is too powerful to be a simple default skill. Proven by Blackstar.

Summoning abilities require you to create the data of the summoned unit too. BAT, AS, Damage, Defense, Damage type, Armor type, any passive/active/cooldown, MS, HP regen per sec, gold bounty, exp bounty, damage swing point, etc... Meaning don't touch it if you don't know what you're doing.

You cannot "doubles" your AS nor MS values. You can give it 100%, but it's not the same as "double" unless you don't know what you implied.

The stats are barely useful, the armor is nearly useless.

The ultimate is out of nowhere and cliche'.

There's no connection between any of this hero's skill. Outside the stat buff making him easy killing machine, his skills make Grimmjow's look good.
OmegaSui
OmegaSui
Moderator: Balancer & Tester

Interests : Aigis, duh?
Wall Status : In Tartarus, fapping

https://abcwc3.forumotion.com/t155-aigis-persona-3

Back to top Go down

Post by Uoyalz 7/13/2013, 10:02 am

Various code error, stats growth barely visible(You want people to see), Background Story bit too short.

Default: 
Concept same as Blackstar's Default, except with without Swiftness and lower cd. And like what Sui said.
1st Skill:
So, Boar attacks with shockwave or? When you say 'randomly attacks', do you also mean that this Boar is a Locust unit?
Ultimate:
Silence is treated as 'Disable'. 'Semi-Channeling' would be like Shaoran's Tornado, and from what I see, the skill seems more like a 'Channeling' or 'Instant' than a 'Semi-Channeling'.

The skills seems pretty random, and thus no actual Synergy between them at all.
Uoyalz
Uoyalz
Admin: Developer

Interests : Animes, Spriting

Back to top Go down

Post by xxstalker 7/13/2013, 7:35 pm

Fixed and update .... big thanks for reviewers . need more advice from pro for skill set and balance .
xxstalker
xxstalker
Random People

Back to top Go down

Post by otakuthegreat 7/14/2013, 3:02 am

First, just as a note, the maximum move speed for any unit can never exceed 522. The hypothetical default ability would increase the move speed to 550, so that would max out at 522. 

The first skill is much too common because it is a shockwave type move. 

Cooldown for the second skill is too long.

Third ability can only do a hypothetical damage amount of 1500 at max level, so it wouldn't be very useful at any point in the game.

I'll leave the rest to the mods.
otakuthegreat
otakuthegreat
Newbie Member

Interests : Time Travel
Wall Status : Elsewhere

Back to top Go down

Post by xxstalker 7/14/2013, 4:23 am

thanks for the advice
- change raptor bonus ms from 300ms to add 100% of his speed (total 500)
- change Boar skill to Bull skill because too common ( need more advice about damage and cd for this skill )
-added AS bonus for 2nd skill fix cd
-change 3rd skill damage
xxstalker
xxstalker
Random People

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down