Anime Battle Characters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Shakugan no Shana Second] Sabrac

+4
thomasinow
balistical_trance
OmegaSui
NoirEmperorXIII
8 posters

Go down

[Shakugan no Shana Second] Sabrac Empty [Shakugan no Shana Second] Sabrac

Post by NoirEmperorXIII 1/18/2011, 9:45 pm

Sabrac is a powerful Crimson Lord who was victorious in numerous battles against Flame Haze. He is literally an assassin, for he is usually seen receiving requests to kill a certain target of interest; his heavily armored, face-covered, and leather-bandaged outward looks also add to the fact. He likes to make long fancy-talk speeches, and while he is seen dissatisfied many times, it is hard to see him in a wrath.

base stats
Max Hp
===
Attack Speed
=======
Base Damage
=====
Defense
=
Movement Speed
=======

stats growth
Max Hp
=
Base Damage
=
Attack Speed
==

Default skill
(Passive)Assassins Movement
An ability unique to Sabrac from all the Crimson Lords. His presence cannot be felt by his target as soon as possible.

Detail
-Sabrac turned into invisible for every 1.75 seconds after he attack or use a skill
-Can be cancel once Sabrac being hit by an AoE damage.
-Physical Attacks while on this state would deal a bonus of 35%

Skill
(Active)Sword Explosion
Sabrac always have a collection of swords to katana and he used of this weapons every fight. Usually he wields them but there are times that he used them as a missile.Once he used them as a missile, he used power of existence to move the weapon to his target in a straight line and once it reach a certain area, the weapon will explode causing to hit nearby enemy.

lvl1- Deals 400 damage in a straight row,radius of 500. Exploded weapon deals 40 damage in 200 AoE
lvl2- Deals 600 damage in a straight row,radius of 600. Exploded weapon deals 80 damage in 200 AoE
lvl3- Deals 800 damage in a straight row,radius of 700. Exploded weapon deals 120 damage in 200 AoE
lvl4- Deals 1000 damage in a straight row,radius of 800. Exploded weapon deals 160 damage in 200 AoE
lvl5- Deals 1200 damage in a straight row,radius of 900. Exploded weapon deals 200 damage in 200 AoE

-Cool Down= 15 sec

(Passive)Stigma
Stigma, causes all wounds he inflicts to increase in size over time. This spell built for battle is fatal for most targets, and even if he/she might be strong, the target's fate is unsure, and even if have survived, the piling amount of wounds will eventually bring Sabrac his victory.

lvl1- 2% of the damage dealt over time by Sabrac, last 5 sec.
lvl2- 4% of the damage dealt over time by Sabrac, last 5 sec.
lvl3- 6% of the damage dealt over time by Sabrac, last 5 sec.
lvl4- 8% of the damage dealt over time by Sabrac, last 5 sec.
lvl5- 10% of the damage dealt over time by Sabrac, last 5 sec.
- stacks up to 3
- orb effect do not stock

(Passive)Cloth of the Destructive Blade
A cloth that keeps the Destructive Blade defense invulnerable from his target's attack. It increase Sabrac's defense,magic resistance and regeneration as well.

lvl1- Increase defense by 3,magic resistance by 4% and regeneration increase by 5 per second
lvl2- Increase defense by 6,magic resistance by 8% and regeneration increase by 10 per second
lvl3- Increase defense by 9,magic resistance by 12% and regeneration increase by 15 per second
lvl4- Increase defense by 12,magic resistance by 16% and regeneration increase by 20 per second
lvl5- Increase defense by 15,magic resistance by 20% and regeneration increase by 25 per second

Active: Sea of Flame
An attack that can only be used by Sabrac before he starts hunting his target. A wide area attack that leads to weakening whoever been hit. He fires a lot of swords that are under the Rose Madder Colored Flame.
lvl1- Deals 2500 damage,600 AoE
lvl2- Deals 3500 damage,700 AoE
lvl3- Deals 5000 damage,800 AoE

-Can't be cancel
-Casting time would be 1 sec.
-AoE where Sabrac is on the middle of it.
-Cool Down = 200 seconds.

EDIT: Update

Last edited by NoirEmperorXIII on 3/8/2011, 8:40 am; edited 5 times in total
NoirEmperorXIII
NoirEmperorXIII
Addicted Member

Interests : Moe and Cool
Wall Status : is waiting...

Back to top Go down

[Shakugan no Shana Second] Sabrac Empty Re: [Shakugan no Shana Second] Sabrac

Post by OmegaSui 1/18/2011, 11:24 pm

Everything is great and less imba than your friend's suggestion 8-} Like the main idea but:

You should mention cooldown to all skills, for better accurate judgment and stuffs.

For default skill (too lazy to copy), 3s won't be enough in a high speed arena battle map like ABC, since even if you got away and all, 3s is more than enough to figure out where one's ought to go to next and spam AoE skills there (most heroes here have AoE skills btw). So either decrease the invisible delay time or get rid of the cancel part.

For Stigma. Haven't watched the anime itself so just wondering if possible, can the stigma be used immidiately for half the damage it should've caused?

For Cloth. It gives too much defense but not enough regen. Regen should atleast be a factor of 5,defense should only be a factor of 4.

An attack that can only be used by Sabrac before he starts hunting his target
By this i would say there should be a counter for Sabrac NOT attacking nor hostile action towards any enemies. Atleast 60 seconds i think. If such condition require is not met, the dmg dealt would be halved.
That and 10k dmg in 800 AoE(around the caster) is so not believable. I suggest 3k - 4k5 - 6k.
No it shouldn't be able to be canceled. Casting time is okay but why the delay while you have teammates that can hold them back for more than 2s.

I know it's up to ToM and his pal to do the balancing thing, but what else am i going to comment on :)) And obviously they have more stuffs under their hands so we should atleast try and balance it so they would have an easier time.
OmegaSui
OmegaSui
Moderator: Balancer & Tester

Interests : Aigis, duh?
Wall Status : In Tartarus, fapping

https://abcwc3.forumotion.com/t155-aigis-persona-3

Back to top Go down

Post by balistical_trance 1/19/2011, 1:04 am

Whoooo imbaa, the ulti is an instant kill, wkawkak
balistical_trance
balistical_trance
Respected: Retired Team

Back to top Go down

Post by NoirEmperorXIII 1/19/2011, 6:31 am

@omegasui
I believe that I'll be seeing this kind of comment. This idea is only a basis and I wouldn't mind if this idea got edited. I'm just looking forward for the opinion of the members about this one. I do really have a plan of changing it after having enough ideas from the members.

About the invi, I originally think of 1.5 - 2 sec.(cant make it one since that would be to fast). It just happen that for a beta idea, I put a low factor about this one.

And about the regen of the cloth, I agree that is low and the defense is high since that adding 6 defense per level would be a big deal to this. On the regen itself, that is not the original basis of the idea. The original is 5 hp/sec but it seems that it was to high that I need to lower it and see again the other members idea.

For stigma, it should be activate once Sabrac damage an enemy. Though I think that reaching the status of 7-10 sec would be to imba, since that all the damage this unit would deal will also a factor to stigma.

And about the ulti, I put the delay for balancing the caster itself and also the 'can be cancel' since that the damage this would deal and add the factor of sword explosion would instantly add fulfill the 3 hit needed for stigma. About the AoE, it was only rational if I am going to follow the anime.
Since that you havent watch the anime, this move only being used once on the series since that this character have the nature to fight 1 v 1.(noticeable to the skill) and focusing on the target in front of him. The part of "An attack that can only be used by Sabrac before he starts hunting his target" is also based on what happen to the anime, the skill being only used while his presence is not notice.

Well this idea itself would be my basis to the other characters in my mind. And I will update/edit this hero once I got enough response
NoirEmperorXIII
NoirEmperorXIII
Addicted Member

Back to top Go down

Post by thomasinow 1/19/2011, 9:30 am

sabrac, one of my villain character on shana..
though i'm still thinking to add him or not..

but nice idea, we will try discuss it later when we are gonna add more character to the map..
thomasinow
thomasinow
Admin: Author & Developer

Interests : Modeling, GFX Stuff

https://abcwc3.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaSui 1/19/2011, 1:31 pm

As i said, i like the basis, but i'll need you to provide cooldown of each skills.

I suggest the invi delay should be 2.5 . Actually, if possible, 1.5 during the night time.

Defense, like i said, should be a factor of 4 while regen being a factor of 5.
I'm still thinking about the magic resistance, since 25% mid game is over whelming cause it stacks with the necklace's (or wev, which also provides magic resist) . How about a factor of 4?

I don't get it, is it a buff that deals ?% of Sabrac dmg per sec or an orb effect that increases Sabrac dmg on targeted hero = ?% ?

the skill being only used while his presence is not notice

So there must be a fixed amount of time requires Sabrac stays invisible for the ulti's activation?
OmegaSui
OmegaSui

Back to top Go down

Post by JustAPeople 1/19/2011, 1:44 pm

If His Ultimate is Deadly....Why Shiki's Ultimate Is not PAIN LIKE HELL?
JustAPeople
JustAPeople
Amateur Member

Interests : Anime Crossover
Wall Status : GANGNAM STYE!

Back to top Go down

Post by thomasinow 1/19/2011, 4:45 pm

simple, imba..
thomasinow
thomasinow

Back to top Go down

Post by rolandsheep 1/19/2011, 5:59 pm

so imba O_O not sure about the passive and 2nd skill
rolandsheep
rolandsheep
Amateur Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ken456789 1/19/2011, 10:08 pm

ulit lvl3 dear 10000 DMG so high? shiki lvl3 ulit 6000 only ....
ken456789
ken456789
Random People

Interests : play ABC and OSU
Wall Status : SENSA HATTENSHOU !!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by thomasinow 1/20/2011, 9:46 am

for damage, effects, cooldown.. all of them will be balanced by us..
we just need the concept of the skills..
thomasinow
thomasinow

Back to top Go down

Post by NoirEmperorXIII 1/25/2011, 1:05 pm

Sorry for the late response. I haven't check the site lately. Really sorry about that.

Anyway, I did some edit at the idea based from the comment in here.
I made the invisible time of 2 second regardless of weather condition which I think that is good enough. I also put a cool down for the "Sword Explosion" since that it didn't receive any comment. And I edited the "Stigma" since it lacks a lot of information. Though I only edit the damage percent and time, I think that it would be good enough to explain my idea. I also edited the cloth and Sea of Flame by following omegasui idea and made some adjustment. And lastly about the question of omegasui about the time, the 1 second casting should answer your question at the Sea of Flame

I'm gonna say this again, I'm not after if this idea will be used as a hero or not but I used this idea to hear the players opinion and use this as a basis for other ideas I might have.

Last edited by NoirEmperorXIII on 1/25/2011, 1:09 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : ...)
NoirEmperorXIII
NoirEmperorXIII
Addicted Member

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaSui 1/25/2011, 4:35 pm

"Sword Explosion" is a normal farming skill with 'basic' farming concept, and it's good enough, so there.
Sabrac turned into invisible for every 2 seconds after he attack or use a skill
It's called "fade delay" for short.
Can be cancel once Sabrac being hit by an AoE damage.
This doesn't seem right, if i recalled correctly there are observer wards-> The invi would be useless since there are way too many AoE skills(Which meant for farming)

And if you want to keep the concept above: The game consists of many combat actions, therefore invi should bring about more advantages than just 'not being seen'. I call for a Backstab damage upon first hit, or 0.5s~1s stun.
stacks up to 3
orb effect do not stack
Still don't get this one.Please answer my question.
Is it a buff that deals ?% of Sabrac dmg per sec or an orb effect that increases Sabrac dmg on targeted hero = ?% ?
Do you play DotA? Is this effect the same as Ursa Warrior's which gives you ?% more bonus damage with each hit? (Say your dmg is 200, lvl 4 stigma, first hit = 200x110% dmg, second one = 200x120%, third one = 200x130%-since it stacks max = 3 times- till the effect stop, and works with normal skills done by Sabrac - 5000x30% ulti dmg) Or is it some thing like : 200 dmg, stigma lvl 4-> stigma deals 200x10% dmg over 5 secs, 3 times hit = 200x30% dmg over 5 secs?

Im only a 16 years old English learner, so forgive me for not being able to understand your concept.
T-Up for the upgrade!
OmegaSui
OmegaSui

Back to top Go down

Post by NoirEmperorXIII 1/26/2011, 7:42 pm

Hmm you have a point on that about the invi. I'll see what I can do about that again whether I do remove the "disable being damage" or put "bonus damage when attack" while on the invi state.

And about the stigma, that is exactly my idea.

(Say your dmg is 200, lvl 4 stigma, first hit = 200x110% dmg, second one = 200x120%, third one = 200x130%-since it stacks max = 3 times- till the effect stop, and works with normal skills done by Sabrac - 5000x30% ulti dmg)

that is also the reason why I lowered the percent damage it can deal from 3 per level into 2.

and about the orb effect do not stack and stack up to 3 times, that is to negate furthermore great damage than from what you see the damage outcome would be.

Last edited by NoirEmperorXIII on 1/26/2011, 7:44 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : noob on qoute)
NoirEmperorXIII
NoirEmperorXIII
Addicted Member

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaSui 1/27/2011, 12:46 am

I myself prefer the bonus dmg effect.If not he'll be too much of a trouble maker, hit and run harassment...

Then the tooltips should be "Gives ?% bonus dmg dealt upon target by Sabrac" or st. Yours is rather confusing
OmegaSui
OmegaSui

Back to top Go down

Post by deadshitsuji 1/28/2011, 8:28 pm

ooh sweet damage, this could be the next murderer >:3
deadshitsuji
deadshitsuji
Noob Member

Wall Status : O-overdri-ive~

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaSui 1/28/2011, 11:34 pm

Dude, 5%? You srs? 50% bonus dmg please!!!
BTW please notes where you updated each time you update.
Oh yeah i need you to provide me with stats growth. Forgot about that for quite long time...
OmegaSui
OmegaSui

Back to top Go down

Post by NoirEmperorXIII 1/31/2011, 6:45 am

Are you sure about 50%? I think that would be a big damage. I have change it on 35%.

And can you tell me what do you mean at the stats growth?

First time suggesting hero ---->
NoirEmperorXIII
NoirEmperorXIII
Addicted Member

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaSui 1/31/2011, 10:08 am

Sr didnt look at the fade delay, thought the delay was a bit bigger. 35% is nice
For stats growth, it's like each lvl your hero gain an amount of fixed stat like str or agi and int, since they changed that concept to base dmg and such, i suggest you should do some observe on heroes in ABC 1.0, check them out after 10 lvl how much stats have been added, then think of one.Also remember that there are % dmg skills so keep in mind some scaling ok?
OmegaSui
OmegaSui

Back to top Go down

Post by NoirEmperorXIII 3/8/2011, 8:42 am

UPDATE the suggestion by changing the base stats, add the stats growth and editing the AoE of Sea of Flame
NoirEmperorXIII
NoirEmperorXIII
Addicted Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum