Anime Battle Characters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[To Aru Kagaku no Railgun] Misaka Mikoto

5 posters

Go down

[To Aru Kagaku no Railgun] Misaka Mikoto Empty [To Aru Kagaku no Railgun] Misaka Mikoto

Post by deadshitsuji 1/28/2011, 8:11 pm

Description

Hailing from Academy City, Mikoto is a level 5 Electromaster. She has the ability to manipulate electricity at will. She can smite opponents with a paralyzing lightning bolts and massive electric discharges that could slow opponents. She can use electromagnetism to manipulate the iron particles in the sand, making a make-shift weapon. She can also detect electromagnetic waves from living bodies, using it to augment her senses. Her ultimate attack is the powerful Railgun which can pierce even the toughest of armors.

Stats
Max Health ===
Attack Speed =====
Base Damage ==========
Defense ===
Move Speed =====

Attack type : Melee

Default Skill

Electromagnetic Perception *Passive*

When an enemy Hero has been affected by any of Mikoto's abilities, it causes Mikoto's movement speed to increase by 75. Also increases her attack damage against that Hero by 175% (damage type Pure) and slows its movespeed down by 25% (Slow lasts 3 seconds)
Cooldown: 8 seconds
*Buff Lasts 5 seconds, Damage increase only effects once per buff activation, Movement speed and attack bonus will disappear if Misaka changes target Hero, neutral creeps not affected by the buff and movement and attack bonus will not apply when attacking neutral creeps. Buff cooldown 8 seconds*

1st Skill - Lightning Strike

Calls down a lightning bolt to smite her enemies. Deals damage and stuns primary target, slows down and deals minor damage to nearby targets. Knocks back surrounding targets away from the primary target. (200 AOE; 600 cast range)

Level 1 - 250 Damage and stuns primary target for .5 second; 150 Damage and slows nearby targets by 9%
Level 2 - 350 Damage and stuns primary target for .75 second; 200 Damage and slows nearby targets by 12%
Level 3 - 450 Damage and stuns primary target for 1 second; 250 Damage and slows nearby targets by 15%
Level 4 - 550 Damage and stuns primary target for 1.25 seconds; 300 Damage and slows nearby targets by 18%
Level 5 - 650 Damage and stuns primary target for 1.5 seconds; 350 Damage and slows nearby targets by 21%

Slow buff lasts 4 seconds
Cooldown: 11 seconds

*Notes: Damage to primary target is like that of Crystal Maiden's Frost Nova, Primary target gets hit by primary and secondary damage BUT is not affected by the slow. Slow affects BOTH reduce attack and movement speeds*

Skill 2 - Electric Discharge

Mikoto releases a surge of electricity around her, damaging and temporarily slowing her enemies' movement speed. The electricity amplifies Mikoto's damage, shattering her opponent's armor.

Level 1 - Deals 300 damage and slows movement by 12%; -2 Armor
Level 2 - Deals 400 damage and slows movement by 15%; -4 Armor
Level 3 - Deals 500 damage and slows movement by 18%; -6 Armor
Level 4 - Deals 600 damage and slows movement by 21%; -8 Armor
Level 5 - Deals 700 damage and slows movement by 24%; -10 Armor

Cooldown: 15
*Notes: The Slow buff from electric discharge and lightning strike does not stack. Movement debuff of Electric Discharge is used and the atk. speed slow of Lightning Strike is applied. E.g. a hero gets struck by lvl 5 ED and lvl 5 LS, atk.spd debuff of LS is applied while movement speed debuff of ED is applied.*

Skill 3 - Electromagnetic Manipulation
Mikoto uses her esper abilities to manipulate the iron particles in the sand, forming a makeshift weapon that Mikoto could use to hit all enemies near her. Because the iron sand is hard to maintain, they can only deal a set amount of damage before breaking.

Level 1 - Increases weapon damage by 30, gives 45% Cleave; breaks after 6 uses.
Level 2 - Increases weapon damage by 50, gives 55% Cleave; breaks after 6 uses.
Level 3 - Increases weapon damage by 70, gives 65% Cleave; breaks after 7 uses.
Level 4 - Increases weapon damage by 90, gives 75% Cleave; breaks after 7 uses.
Level 5 - Increases weapon damage by 110, gives 85% Cleave; breaks after 8 uses.
Buff lasts 8 seconds
Cooldown: 10/10/9/9/8 seconds

*Notes: I have added the "Weapon breaking buff" so that this skill will not be imbalanced because of the 75% cleave. It works like Lanaya's "Refraction" skill, but instead of giving her the ability of dodging attacks, it gives her Cleave. After the buff deals the set amount of damage to the primary target (the one being attacked on melee) the cleave and damage buff is removed. The secondary targets can only receive the MAX amount of damage (Like a LVL5 EM can only damage a secondary target 1100 damage, nothing more, nothing less.

Ultimate Skill - Railgun

Mikoto unleashes her ultimate ability. She flings a coin and charges it with 5 billion volts of electricity then fires it at her target, dealing massive damage to all units in a narrow line. The projectile passes through the primary target, dealing less damage to each target it passes through. 15% damage reduction per unit hit. 600 spillover distance (800 cast range)

Level 1 - (Base Damage x 2) + 2000 damage to first target.
Level 2 - (Base Damage x 3) + 2800 damage to first target.
Level 3 - (Base Damage x 4) + 3600 damage to first target.
Damage type is Pure
Cooldown:200

*Notes: Like BRS' Black Hole Cannon, but has smaller AOE and it passes and damages through all units hit after the primary one.

So here's her character profile http://toarumajutsunoindex.wikia.com/wiki/Misaka_Mikoto
I hope i can see her in the next version of ABC :D thanks for your great work guys!

Edit: thanks for the suggestion buddy! Edited the skills
Edit 2: thanks for the suggestion omegasui! revised the skills again.
Edit 3: edited the cooldown of Lightning strike (so it is not spammable, 1.5 seconds of stun can mean life or death when you face Mikoto!), the cleave effect of Electromagnetic Manipulation, the cooldown of Electromagnetic Perception (to again, not spam and perma-slow a target enemy) and edited the values of the basic skill as recommended by omegasui. Thanks again buddy!

Last edited by OmegaSui on 8/3/2011, 12:18 am; edited 9 times in total (Reason for editing : Revised: V.4)
deadshitsuji
deadshitsuji
Noob Member

Wall Status : O-overdri-ive~

Back to top Go down

[To Aru Kagaku no Railgun] Misaka Mikoto Empty Re: [To Aru Kagaku no Railgun] Misaka Mikoto

Post by NoirEmperorXIII 1/28/2011, 8:30 pm

I don't know what will be the game supporters would said but I like this idea....

I would suggest a radius of 350-500 casting range for the Lightning Strike.

And I would suggest raduis of 500,600,700 to Railgun.

I'm not going to say that my suggestion is favorable but for me that would be good.
NoirEmperorXIII
NoirEmperorXIII
Addicted Member

Interests : Moe and Cool
Wall Status : is waiting...

Back to top Go down

[To Aru Kagaku no Railgun] Misaka Mikoto Empty Re: [To Aru Kagaku no Railgun] Misaka Mikoto

Post by OmegaSui 1/28/2011, 11:22 pm

^Are you referring to me ? :D
Nicely done, now we have a full ganking hero with no possible farming skills :)
Original skill:
Movement speed and attack bonus will disappear if Misaka changes target Hero
What do you mean? Attacking other hero will dispel the buff?

it causes Mikoto's movement speed to increase slightly
You forgot to mention the increased ms.

Also increases her attack damage against that Hero by 500
WAY too much for early game, and not close to enough with mid-late game.
Make it percertage,300% BASE DMG perhaps?

neutral creeps not affected by the buff and movement and attack bonus will not apply when attacking neutral creeps
You just have to say "not affected by the buff".

1st skill : Nova damage, got it, that's all. 400 casting range wtf? I call for 500! The damage needs a little bit rescaling.

2nd skill : Not enough. How about add a - def effect to it, by the factor of -2 -> -10.

After the buff deals the set amount of damage to the primary target (the one being attacked on melee) the cleave and damage buff is removed. The secondary targets can only receive the MAX amount of damage
And what if you kill the primary target without reaching 1100 dmg? Then you can only deal 1100 dmg on all enemies since the buff won't be able to be removed? The best concept is, to use usage limitation - lasts 10 attacks.

Ulti :
smaller AOE
Please do mention how small it is.
That and you only mentioned the cast range, what about the range of the skill itself?

And the dmg needs rescaling too.
-If you want to use your concept for the original skill : max dmg = 4600, needs to be bigger.
-If you want to use my idea, max dmg = 300% base dmg + 4100~ 5k++ dmg, quite fair by my standards.

Wait , now that i remember, what's your hero stat growth ... And yours too Noir.
OmegaSui
OmegaSui
Moderator: Balancer & Tester

Interests : Aigis, duh?
Wall Status : In Tartarus, fapping

https://abcwc3.forumotion.com/t155-aigis-persona-3

Back to top Go down

Post by deadshitsuji 1/29/2011, 10:44 am

omegasui wrote:^Are you referring to me ? :D
Nicely done, now we have a full ganking hero with no possible farming skills :)
Original skill:
Movement speed and attack bonus will disappear if Misaka changes target Hero
1.What do you mean? Attacking other hero will dispel the buff?

it causes Mikoto's movement speed to increase slightly
2.You forgot to mention the increased ms.

Also increases her attack damage against that Hero by 500
3.WAY too much for early game, and not close to enough with mid-late game.
Make it percertage,300% BASE DMG perhaps?

neutral creeps not affected by the buff and movement and attack bonus will not apply when attacking neutral creeps
4.You just have to say "not affected by the buff".

5.1st skill : Nova damage, got it, that's all. 400 casting range wtf? I call for 500! The damage needs a little bit rescaling.

6.2nd skill : Not enough. How about add a - def effect to it, by the factor of -2 -> -10.

After the buff deals the set amount of damage to the primary target (the one being attacked on melee) the cleave and damage buff is removed. The secondary targets can only receive the MAX amount of damage
7.And what if you kill the primary target without reaching 1100 dmg? Then you can only deal 1100 dmg on all enemies since the buff won't be able to be removed? The best concept is, to use usage limitation - lasts 10 attacks.

Ulti :
smaller AOE
8.Please do mention how small it is.
That and you only mentioned the cast range, what about the range of the skill itself?

9.And the dmg needs rescaling too.
-If you want to use your concept for the original skill : max dmg = 4600, needs to be bigger.
-If you want to use my idea, max dmg = 300% base dmg + 4100~ 5k++ dmg, quite fair by my standards.

10.Wait , now that i remember, what's your hero stat growth ... And yours too Noir.

1. Yes, if the hero changes targets the buff will be removed.
2. Maybe around 50-75 MS increase?
3. Hmm, good suggestion, maybe a 125% dmg increase plus MS Slow for 3 seconds?
4. Sorry xD
5. Hmm, agreed, maybe a bit more farther? Around 600? As for the damage, how about i increase damage by 50? (50 primary and secondary damage?)
6. Ohh cool suggestion! the armor-reducing could be potentially useful for a ganker like her, i like it :D thanks for the suggestion!
7. So maybe we could reduce the cleave amount to maybe around 70-80% and number of uses could be around 5-7 uses?
8. Her ulti will only hit that target enemy and will spill over the damage around 600 range behind the target. Maybe we could reduce the damage for each target it passes through? Say reduce damage by 30% for each target it passes through?
9. Yeah the damage needs to be increased because her ulti could be useless late-game, i edited the values for the skill to show the new changes, thanks for the feedback! Oh and spell cast range at around 700-800?
10. Stat growth? How much is the standard? Sorry im not used to it yet xD But i think that her max damage should increase the most per level up, then her atk speed and least increased is her health. Thanks for the suggestion guys! I appreciate the help you've given :3
deadshitsuji
deadshitsuji
Noob Member

Back to top Go down

Post by thomasinow 1/29/2011, 2:23 pm

nicely done, we appreciated it.
and misaka is one of the future hero that will be added.. with this, we can use this one..
thomasinow
thomasinow
Admin: Author & Developer

Interests : Modeling, GFX Stuff

https://abcwc3.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by deadshitsuji 1/29/2011, 6:52 pm

thomasinow wrote:nicely done, we appreciated it.
and misaka is one of the future hero that will be added.. with this, we can use this one..

wow, thanks! its an honor! thanks for accepting, if you want in have some more ideas like ikaros from sora no otoshimono?
deadshitsuji
deadshitsuji
Noob Member

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaSui 1/29/2011, 9:00 pm

ikaros from sora no otoshimono?
FFFFFFFFFFFFFFF YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IM TOTALLY ROOTING FOR YA IN THIS ONE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GO FOR IT MAN YOU HAVE MY FULL SEAL OF APPROVAL !!!
Wait a minute, CHAOS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
'Kay about the skills:
Default : 175%, with 4s slow(stack with other slow effect but do not stack with itself).
1st - 2nd - 3rd skills are nicely done.
Ultimate : Base dmg = original stats (your "white" damage)? Is "green" damage included? Oh and you don't need to put the dmg reduction. All ultimates in this map are either huge AoE dmg or Massive one-on-one dmg. So yeah drop the reduction down to 15%.

OmegaSui
OmegaSui

Back to top Go down

Post by deadshitsuji 1/30/2011, 7:01 am

omegasui wrote:
FFFFFFFFFFFFFFF YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IM TOTALLY ROOTING FOR YA IN THIS ONE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GO FOR IT MAN YOU HAVE MY FULL SEAL OF APPROVAL !!!
Wait a minute, CHAOS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ill make Ikaros' skills when i finish my exams on monday. Ohh and maybe I'll use Chaos as well, I was going for Nymph or Astraea. Hmm i think I'll choose either of the three. But i will add Ikaros for sure so dont worry :D
deadshitsuji
deadshitsuji
Noob Member

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaSui 1/30/2011, 11:51 am

IKAROS~~!ME WANT!!!!!
The hero is ready to take off right away!
OmegaSui
OmegaSui

Back to top Go down

Post by thomasinow 1/31/2011, 12:20 am

hmm ikaros,

should be add ikaros first rather the other angeloids..

so yea, this is omegasui's VIP reserved slot.. so it will be added for sure.
thomasinow
thomasinow

Back to top Go down

Post by deadshitsuji 1/31/2011, 12:22 am

thomasinow wrote:hmm ikaros,

should be add ikaros first rather the other angeloids..

so yea, this is omegasui's VIP reserved slot.. so it will be added for sure.

Ohh cool, I'll get on her skills as soon as I get home after my exam tomorrow. :D
deadshitsuji
deadshitsuji
Noob Member

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaSui 1/31/2011, 9:57 am

Erm ToM my slot is Aigis not Ikaros, told you before
OmegaSui
OmegaSui

Back to top Go down

Post by thomasinow 1/31/2011, 11:02 pm

i know you say that once.
but who knows if you want Ikaros again =))
thomasinow
thomasinow

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaSui 2/1/2011, 8:54 am

The only android i'll ever lay my eyes on is Aigis :">
Well, whadda ya think of this hero ToM?
OmegaSui
OmegaSui

Back to top Go down

Post by thomasinow 2/1/2011, 9:11 am

i think good, but still i don't know when it will be added..
thomasinow
thomasinow

Back to top Go down

Post by rolandsheep 2/8/2011, 9:13 pm

then what abouttt stiyl magnus? D;

Godsheep931-I prove why my stiyl magnus is the strongest here
rolandsheep
rolandsheep
Amateur Member

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaSui 2/9/2011, 12:23 am

What the hell are you talking about? Wrong thread or st?
OmegaSui
OmegaSui

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum