Anime Battle Characters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

character combo/teams

+5
Drake RaiderZ
Leaderofrouge
Angel of Game
OmegaSui
nomanright
9 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

character combo/teams - Page 2 Empty character combo/teams

Post by nomanright 3/3/2011, 8:29 am

First topic message reminder :

had been stalking the forum for awhile and saw people talking about character combo/teams (like miku/ichigo... etc etc) so am wondering...

what's you most favorite character combos? and if possible please tell me how it works too XXDD

well, for example: my favorite character combo will for sure be shana/yuuji

since recently yuuji has a anti-fuzet buff skill(one of his 2nd skill effect if i'm not wrong), so IMBA damage dealer(blutsauger yuuji) coped up with unable to move from fuzet(shana)[of course shana would be spamming her skills too inside] and before fuzet ends, another sliver fireball to stun EVEN longer. with a tenpai ending XXDD (this'll most likely only work against close range heros)

not to mention that yuuji is one of the few "tankers" character in the game(as more health orb on yuuji, more powerful his sliver fireball would be as well), would be able to protect the damager shana from taking too much damage (works with ai, not with human since they'll just charge shana)

now then, try to beat that XD (jk)
nomanright
nomanright
Respected: Better than Nothing

Interests : COMPUTER!!!
Wall Status : hmm... normal?

Back to top Go down

character combo/teams - Page 2 Empty Re: character combo/teams

Post by OmegaSui 6/19/2011, 11:44 pm

Extend or stop? Idk Deckai shoul make it stop even morphing skills

I'm talking about average game , not specifying a hero with zero collision and wtf ms, but then again idk how howling works so can't say much. If it's how I think it is, Nanoha might not be able to escape.

Create a ball hovering around following Aigis dealing dmg via triggered Direct HP removal, which still works in Fuzetsu like Phoenix's Super Nova works in Void's ultimate(burn)
Now it's Butterfly effect to synch with the ultimate's name, which has % to hit a random enemy unit.
OmegaSui
OmegaSui
Moderator: Balancer & Tester

Interests : Aigis, duh?
Wall Status : In Tartarus, fapping

https://abcwc3.forumotion.com/t155-aigis-persona-3

Back to top Go down

Post by nomanright 6/20/2011, 7:42 am

@omegasui:
well fuzet is pretty much "time stop". so i don't see how morph would be disabled when you enter there. (ichigo goes into fuzet with bankai, and in the blink of an eye he turns back to shinkai... lol)

howling works by damages them, pushing the enemy back, and reducing their movment speed to a crawl, and yeah you do and CAN play ping pong ball with 3 of them in a triangle. But nanoha somehow if timed correctly can get out in a blink (same to ichigo, but not grimmjow/shiki, their skills is too slow)

and lol, that seems kinda hash after all, that sun and moon thingy put extra hp to your aigis, add with radiance is kinda gonna be "TOUCH ME IF YOU DARE"
nomanright
nomanright

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaSui 6/20/2011, 9:49 am

Stop or Pause, which does not extend the duration but rather prolong it

So it's a minor knockback every 0.1s or a triggered push?

6k HP which won't last more than 4s because the default skill's mechanic can't be transferred to it.
OmegaSui
OmegaSui

Back to top Go down

Post by nomanright 6/21/2011, 12:30 pm

i think it's minor pushback per 0.1s, though not too sure

what do you mean by default skill's mechanic? you mean the increase armor per "wisp" like thingy skill? and trust me, it does last long, since during late game, character's skill hit up to 1.2k(most of them, there's others that hit higher i know) so unless you're ganged, i highly doubt it only last 4seconds unless you just stand there and let them hit you
nomanright
nomanright

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaSui 6/22/2011, 10:42 am

In late game where skills are obsolete and DPS-er takes the lead, 1k2 < Shiki's passive.

Either way, the ulti is changed, idk what would it become but meh, it's Aigis.
OmegaSui
OmegaSui

Back to top Go down

Post by jib123 6/24/2011, 10:41 am

nomanright wrote:@omegasui:
i could say reimu with konata, (copies first skill) hell goes loose at close range with 6 orbs bursting. and a UoW after fantasy heaven ended will prevent them from getting away and make sures no one gets away.

@jib123
well those water elementals AREN'T the only one who can move in fuzet, take example of avenger's dark minions, they can run in your fuzet, say hello, picks a upskirt shot if you're flying, and rape you with their claw. bad idea huh?

and btw, shana is good with almost NO one, her skills is like louise, just that you can pick the timing of when it happens, fuzet freezes anyone, ulti burst anyone around you into scraps. the only combo i did with shana atm is either the never dying yuuji who can survive my ulti, or the long range hitter nanoha. (trust me, fuzet+starlight= gg for alot of people, but timing wise, HARD!!!

@Tenno Shirayuki
true enoguh, kanade's howling just pushes others away, not very useful for trapping people, though she does have harmonics, and add that with delay (mini stunner), is why people always says she's hell (which i find her weak now, maybe i complained her too much =_=""""" sorry kanade)

So is Shana + Louise a good combo?
:D :D

Tenpa Jyousai(with Dispel) + Void(fail) = Best of Both Worlds
I think I posted this on another thread lol.

And for me, Kanade is the best hitter. Even better than Shiki Tohno and Ichigo. If you go to hitter2hitter match-up, Kanade will pawn you like how she pawns those weird black things on Angel Beats
jib123
jib123
Addicted Member

Interests : Little Busters! fag
Wall Status : Key's works are the

Back to top Go down

Post by nomanright 6/24/2011, 10:55 am

@jib123
as it's stated infront, shana's fuzet freezes all players, so i doubt they'll become best of friends unless you use louise's dispel on shana while she tenpai, that did be out of the world (if i'm not wrong dispel on ally is % spell damage increase, which tenpai's 9.9k will become over 13k)

there's also that shana delays her tenpai casting, so louise can void straight after fuzet over and 2x BOOM bonus, though timing wise is another HARD

though that made me want to try a louise yuuji combo, imagine sliver fireball of yuuji with 5hp orbs and dispel, might 3hit kill aizen for all i know lol
nomanright
nomanright

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2