Anime Battle Characters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Slayers] Lina Inverse

+8
JustAPeople
LightRedemption
rottenhell
shadowsama
selphiroth
thomasinow
NoirEmperorXIII
OmegaSui
12 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

What about this one?

[Slayers] Lina Inverse I_vote_lcap0%[Slayers] Lina Inverse I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[Slayers] Lina Inverse I_vote_lcap64%[Slayers] Lina Inverse I_vote_rcap 64% 
[ 9 ]
[Slayers] Lina Inverse I_vote_lcap14%[Slayers] Lina Inverse I_vote_rcap 14% 
[ 2 ]
[Slayers] Lina Inverse I_vote_lcap21%[Slayers] Lina Inverse I_vote_rcap 21% 
[ 3 ]

Total Votes : 14

[Slayers] Lina Inverse Empty [Slayers] Lina Inverse

Post by OmegaSui 3/14/2011, 7:53 pm

Lina Inverse the (Pink) Slayer

Spoiler:

Background story:
Lina was born in a small village in Zephillia, the second daughter of merchants. By the age of 14, she had already become famous as the most powerful and feared sorceress in all the land. .Despite her bad habits of eating too much (justified by her serious magic usage) and taking money from bad guys, she has good intentions. A proud member of Sorcerer's Guild, and her assigned mage color is pink (Official title: Lina the Pink), much to her embarrassment.Often times, in order to keep the element of surprise, Lina can be found incinerating both foes and friends in a single blast. Lina often wants the quickest, shortest way to her goals as possible, and slowing down to worry about morality or ethics just gets in the way of that

Stats
Max Health
==========
Attack Speed
==========
Base Damage
==========
Defense
==========
Move Speed
==========

Attack range : 600

Stats growth
Max Health
=
Attack Speed
=
Base Damage
===

Default skill :Fiery Soul [Passive][Damage type : Magic]
Every time she casts any of her other spells, Lina gains a temporary movement and attack speed boost, while at the same time gathers leftover energy to create a blazing blast of flame to chase and hunt down fleeing enemies.
---------------------------------------
Gains 40% AS, 8% MS and releases Flame Blast in 550 AoE each time Lina casts a spell.Stacks with itself. Lasts 5 seconds.
Each time a new spell is casted, the duration will be renewed.
Flame Blast deals [10*Base Damage] magical damage, up to 500 damage.

(So if you cast 1 spell -> 40%AS, 8%MS. Within 5 seconds if you cast another spell, the duration will be renewed as 5 secs but your bonus will be 80%AS,16%MS. Base Damage = Raw white stats only.Sword of Light cast/activation is counted as 1 cast.Bonus AS/MS is a buff,can be dispel. Items/Laguna Blade's activation does not trigger Fiery Soul)

1st skill : Dragon Slave [Active][Damage type : Magic]

A black magic spell that calls upon the power of Ruby-Eye Shabranigdu. This is the strongest black magic spell that humans can cast without a talisman of some kind; its effect is broad and destructive enough to level a mountain or even a small city. It is advisable for the caster to put some distance between herself and the target, as she can be easily caught in the explosion as well.
Deals a wave of magical damage in line. 800 range.
At the end of line, the wave explodes and split into 3 different waves, each deals 1/3 of the original wave's damage and travel half length as the original's into different directions.
Can damage allies at the later state.
LVL 1 - Wave deals 200 damage.Explosion causes affected units to have 30% miss on every attacks, lasts 2 seconds.
LVL 2 - Wave deals 400 damage.Explosion causes affected units to have 35% miss on every attacks, lasts 2.5 seconds.
LVL 3 - Wave deals 600 damage.Explosion causes affected units to have 40% miss on every attacks, lasts 3 seconds.
LVL 4 - Wave deals 800 damage.Explosion causes affected units to have 45% miss on every attacks, lasts 3.5 seconds.
LVL 5 - Wave deals 1000 damage.Explosion causes affected units to have 50% miss on every attacks, lasts 4 seconds.
Cooldown : 20/22/24/26/28 seconds
Cast range : 550
Explosion AoE : 350
Wave's AoE : 250

(The splited waves can deal damage to allied units, and there's a dead point of this skill which the target at exact 800~1050 range from the caster will take twice the damage.Miss effect via buff, can be dispel.Wave projectile's AoE ~250. Just for those who didn't catch the tooltip, the splited waves range = 400)

Spoiler:

2nd skill : Sword of Light [Active][Damage type : Magic]

One of the five subordinates created by Dark Star Dugradigdu, represented in the Slayers universe as the Weapon of Light as the name suggests.The Sword of Light channels and amplifies the mental energy, or willpower, of the user, turning it into an attack both on the physical and the astral side. The sword can also absorb spells to become stronger for short periods of time.
Everytime a spell is casted within 600 range of user, Sword of Light gains 1 counter.Each counter increases Lina's damage by 20.
Sword of Light lasts 40 seconds. Sword of Light's counter lasts 5 seconds individually.
Passively grants 15% to reset Dragon Slave's CD at the cost of 20% current HP or 10% max HP, whichever is lesser when Lina casts a spell.
Can be activated to turn 1 hero unit into Ethereal form, 1 counter equals to 1 sec of duration. Ethereal unit takes 40% extra magical damage, cannot deal or take physical damage.
LVL 1 - Max 1 counters. Deals 150 damage per counter upon activation.
LVL 2 - Max 2 counters. Deals 175 damage per counter upon activation.
LVL 3 - Max 3 counters. Deals 200 damage per counter upon activation.
LVL 4 - Max 4 counters. Deals 225 damage per counter upon activation.
LVL 5 - Max 5 counters. Deals 250 damage per counter upon activation.
Cooldown : 60 seconds
Cast range : 625

(Spells casted by Lina does increase counter, but not Sword of Light cast/activation.Original skills cast only [learnable one via attribute points], not their following skills [such as Copy Cat and its combo, you know what i mean]. Upon activation the Sword of Light will automatically end regardless of duration left - The same CD mechanic as Alchemist stun skill. Damage is dealt after the unit is in Ethereal form. Each counter only lasts for 5 seconds, not all counters last for 5 seconds.Like this : 1 unit cast ??? at 0:10. Another 1 cast at 0:14. From 0:14 to 0:15 you have 2 counter as well as their effects, but from 0:15 to 0:19 you will only have 1 counter.Bonuses as Buff,cannot be dispel-ed. Passive cannot be used when her HP is below the amount required.)

3rd skill : Laguna Blade [Active]

The spell that calls upon the power of the Lord of Nightmares.It is neither a black magic, nor a holy magic spell, as the Lord of Nightmares herself isn't shinzoku or mazoku.The spells calls forth crackling black energy which roughly takes the form of a sword in the caster's hands, puts a huge strain on Lina for using it and drains her strength tremendously.
Dramatically increases Lina's damage at the cost of her own life force.
Turns Lina to melee type (128). Grants 15% bonus MS, cleaving attack in 325 AoE, increases Sword of Light max counter by 2.
Attacking in this mode will cause the target to miss 25% on every attack. Lasts 2 seconds.
Buff placers do not stack.
LVL 1 - 30% Cleave, causes Lina to consume 3% max HP/sec. Increases Base Damage by 8.
LVL 2 - 35% Cleave, causes Lina to consume 3.25% max HP/sec. Increases Base Damage by 12.
LVL 3 - 40% Cleave, causes Lina to consume 3.5% max HP/sec. Increases Base Damage by 16.
LVL 4 - 45% Cleave, causes Lina to consume 3.75% max HP/sec. Increases Base Damage by 20.
LVL 5 - 50% Cleave, causes Lina to consume 4% max HP/sec. Increases Base Damage by 24.
Cooldown : Instant

(Increase BD as WHITE stat [to sync with default skill]. Use somekind of alternate form on model, not model changing like Troll Warlord. If you have lvl 5 SoL : 7 max counter. If you deactivate LB the counter will be reduced to 5, removing the 2 oldest counter that was put in. Miss effect via buff, can be dispel, stacks with Dragon Slave's miss effect, does not stack with itself. Cannot use LB if HP is lower than % HP consumed,meaning automatically turns itself off when HP
Spoiler:

Ultimate : Giga Slave [Active][Damage type : Magic]

A dangerous and highly destructive spell originally created by Lina, one of the few which call upon the power of the Lord of Nightmares. Even the imperfect version of the spell was able to destroy a piece of Ruby Eye Shabranigdu. Casting the spell is quite dangerous, however. According to shinzoku sources, should the caster fail to cast it properly or lose control of it, the spell would destroy the whole world.
Requires Sword of Light and Laguna Blade to be active before and during charging.Casts Giga Slave remove all counters, heal Lina by 2.5% of her max HP for each counter removed.
Charges up to 5 seconds.
If overcharged, Lina will have her current HP changed to 15% of her max HP, dealing half the charged damage to 600 AoE.
LVL 1 - Each second increases damage by 500. Every 2% lost HP increases this damage by 1%
LVL 2 - Each second increases damage by 750. Every 1.5% lost HP increases this damage by 1.5%
LVL 3 - Each second increases damage by 1000. Every 1% lost HP increases this damage by 2%
Cooldown : 120/110/100 seconds.
Cast range : 700

(Mechanic the same as Alchemist's stun, deal overcharge damage after 7 seconds, but if you charge more than 5s the dmg won't be increased.Lina can move while charging.If SoL or LB is not active before casting-> can't cast. If SoL or LB is deactivated during charging mode -> counts as overcharged.Deal charged damage before change her HP to 15%. If your current HP is <15% of your max HP, your current HP will be changed to 15%. Bonus is calculated the instant Giga Slave is activated, before the heal.)

Laguna Whip + Dragon Slave + Giga Slave anyone ? (holy bdsm)
Spoiler:

Changelog 1.0b
_Added lol haxxor pictures.
_Improved some notifications.
_Improved 2nd skill : Reset CD's current HP cost is now 30% (original : 35%)
_Improved 3rd skill : Cleave AoE is now 325 (original : 300)
_Improved Ultimate : Overcharge HP change is now 15% (original : 10%)

Changelog 1.0c
_Improved some notifications.

Changelog 1.0d

_Improved some notifications (Damage type Spell -> Magic)
_Changes in 1st skill: Increased effective range to 800 (original : 700), changed notification fitting to the skill's new changes, reduced damage to 250/500/750/1000/1250 (original : 270/540/810/1080/1350), chance to miss changed to 30/35/40/45/50 % (original : 20/30/40/50/60 %)
_Changes in 2nd skill: Nerfed counter gain AoE to 700 (original : 1000) , corrected duration for each counter to 5s (false : 15s)
_Changes in 3rd skill: Nerfed miss chance to 25 % (original 35%), improved notification.
_Changes in Ultimate: Damage type is now Magic (original : Pure), Bonus damage changed to 1/1.5/2 % (original : 1 % all level), improved notification.

Changelog 1.1
_Improved some notifications / descriptions / tooltips
_Improved 2nd skill : Inxreased counter's duration to 7s (original : 5s)

Changelog 1.1b
_Improved some notifications / descriptions / tooltips

Last edited by OmegaSui on 8/5/2011, 5:55 pm; edited 12 times in total (Reason for editing : 1.1b)
OmegaSui
OmegaSui
Moderator: Balancer & Tester

Interests : Aigis, duh?
Wall Status : In Tartarus, fapping

https://abcwc3.forumotion.com/t155-aigis-persona-3

Back to top Go down

[Slayers] Lina Inverse Empty Re: [Slayers] Lina Inverse

Post by NoirEmperorXIII 3/14/2011, 10:05 pm

It's hard to see any to comment with. I also vote on Balance on this one since that the counter of SoL and LB are the keys on this hero.

And just a question,what would be the max percent fiery soul can have on this casting of skill?160% AS,40% MS?
NoirEmperorXIII
NoirEmperorXIII
Addicted Member

Interests : Moe and Cool
Wall Status : is waiting...

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaSui 3/14/2011, 11:48 pm

Sh...maybe i should make it a bit imba to have more commenters
Infinitive, as long as your 15% stays at 100%, cast Dragon Slave loop inf...
OmegaSui
OmegaSui

Back to top Go down

Post by thomasinow 3/15/2011, 9:20 am

laguna blade become 3rd skill? it should be ultimate right?

though i never watch slayer or even saw her yet.. so cannot comment much..
thomasinow
thomasinow
Admin: Author & Developer

Interests : Modeling, GFX Stuff

https://abcwc3.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by selphiroth 3/15/2011, 9:45 am

sound good :D
I never watch Slayer too... so not have much comment
but if it you Omegasui-san it would great work :)
selphiroth
selphiroth
Addicted Member

Interests : Anime and games
Wall Status : 未来の 作成 ために, 俺たちが 変わる

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaSui 3/15/2011, 12:18 pm

Giga Slave is the F*cking overwhelming ultimate that's sealed for its dangerousness. Laguna compared to GS , just like child play.

Next time, i will take out all the notices, make the skills LOL IMBA so i can have more commenters.....
OmegaSui
OmegaSui

Back to top Go down

Post by selphiroth 3/15/2011, 2:18 pm

lulz not like that.. :D
so you like more commenters huh?
I think it good that you balancing skill perfectly :)
so commenter have not much to say...

and then I'm about asking on 3rd skill : Laguna Blade
have duration time? or not? or it's like hand sonic Kanade
switch mode ? and if I not wrong it depend on your Hp left ?
so first time feel like it too Imba skill lolz XD

Attacking in this mode will cause the target to miss 35% on every attack
and this mean player attack target miss or target attack player miss?
selphiroth
selphiroth
Addicted Member

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaSui 3/15/2011, 2:24 pm

3 to 4% max HP per sec, around 25~33 secs duration, easy to figure out(HP regen is another problem).
Switch like Troll Warlord, but not model switch, no 0.1 sec invul. It doesn't depend on your HP left, but your HP pool.
The target that is attacked by Lina in melee mode will be placed a buff which has 35% miss on attack.

Who wouldn't want his/her topic to be lively?
OmegaSui
OmegaSui

Back to top Go down

Post by selphiroth 3/15/2011, 3:11 pm

then ... who attacking her have 35% chances attack miss XD

and about topic lively that true but your work so great so can't commented
:D just asking about skill only

and I think about checking that the char is Imba or not can do it in game
lol don't know but feel that way :)

so looking forward to play both of your work :)
selphiroth
selphiroth
Addicted Member

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaSui 3/15/2011, 3:17 pm

The one who is attacked by her will has 35% miss.
If waited till ingame, it's just plain late. I want to do it before hand.
OmegaSui
OmegaSui

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaSui 3/15/2011, 7:06 pm

Updated to 1.0b, see changelog for detail.
FML
FML
FML
FML
Moephling is next in queue.
Noticed that someone voted IMBA. Whoever you are, please give the reasons so that i could do something about it, polls ain't for show ya know...
OmegaSui
OmegaSui

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsama 3/16/2011, 3:48 pm

Hey omegasui, might you want to use this images
Icon
Spoiler:

the character
Spoiler:

Am I Right or what? xD

And... you ain't typing where anime is she from

The anime named Slayers (スレイヤーズ (Pronounced :Sureiyazu)) and Slayers Revolution
shadowsama
shadowsama
Noob Member

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaSui 3/16/2011, 5:31 pm

I never did type the origin anime, i could if you want to (this is for more reply on this topic, and im a lazytard)
Icons and sounds, i will provide them directly to ToM if and only if this suggestion is accepted, thank you for your concern.
Though the images i only put them there for fun purpose only.
^BTW, are you gonna do something about Hayate ?
OmegaSui
OmegaSui

Back to top Go down

Post by NoirEmperorXIII 3/16/2011, 5:38 pm

yeah I also wonder about that Hayate of shadowsama. After I got all my idea on my own version of Hayate got fix, I might post mine depends on the outcome of shadowsama work.
NoirEmperorXIII
NoirEmperorXIII
Addicted Member

Interests : Moe and Cool
Wall Status : is waiting...

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsama 3/22/2011, 12:38 pm

omegasui wrote:
^BTW, are you gonna do something about Hayate ?

I already edit it :D maybe still to imbalance?
shadowsama
shadowsama
Noob Member

Back to top Go down

Post by rottenhell 4/2/2011, 11:19 pm

hmmm too imba too much of almost everything. too much negative buff, ethereal form and chance to miss. are you crazy? and WTF chaos damage for the GIGA SLAVE!!! it wont hit ethereal units, duh ethereal units gets damage from magic damage. LB instant cooldown WTF again spam it with the default and Alastor then auto spam!!! and how do the 2nd skill will gather charges?its like passive active!? like the magic wand item in dota? to put this this is way too imba or cheater

rottenhell
Random People

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaSui 4/3/2011, 9:54 am

Damage type : Pure
Do you know that Pure and Chaos is absolute different?

Negative buff = ? As in Miss effect?

it wont hit ethereal units, duh ethereal units gets damage from magic damage
It's Pure, and it does hit Ethereal units. And yes im not crazy obviously i would know that.

This skill works as a Buff placer. Turning it on and off does not activate trigger for default as i have tried on my own. To avoid misunderstanding, i've updated the notification under Fiery Soul.

Items have nothing to do with this.To avoid misunderstanding, i've updated the notification under Fiery Soul.

SoL : activate -> gain passive to charge like magic wand , yeah sure like that.Or Visage's Soul Assumption, to be more precise.

OmegaSui
OmegaSui

Back to top Go down

Post by LightRedemption 4/10/2011, 11:17 am

omegasui wrote:
Damage type : Pure
Do you know that Pure and Chaos is absolute different?

Negative buff = ? As in Miss effect?

it wont hit ethereal units, duh ethereal units gets damage from magic damage
It's Pure, and it does hit Ethereal units. And yes im not crazy obviously i would know that.

This skill works as a Buff placer. Turning it on and off does not activate trigger for default as i have tried on my own. To avoid misunderstanding, i've updated the notification under Fiery Soul.

Items have nothing to do with this.To avoid misunderstanding, i've updated the notification under Fiery Soul.

SoL : activate -> gain passive to charge like magic wand , yeah sure like that.Or Visage's Soul Assumption, to be more precise.

Just to clarify, there is no Damage Type: Pure
It's either Damage Type Enhanced or Damage Type Fire, both not reduced by either armor nor magic resistance, but IS negated if the ATTACK TYPE spells and the target is magic immune. Also Ethereal has nothing to do with this, I'm just uselessly ranting again
LightRedemption
LightRedemption
Amateur Member

Interests : Yuri!
Wall Status : I'm not frozen...

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaSui 4/10/2011, 11:54 am

I have no friggin idea what you just said.
OmegaSui
OmegaSui

Back to top Go down

Post by JustAPeople 5/4/2011, 4:47 pm

HA~I though it was the slayer in DotA
JustAPeople
JustAPeople
Amateur Member

Interests : Anime Crossover
Wall Status : GANGNAM STYE!

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaSui 5/4/2011, 6:19 pm

Ha, IT IS. Fail dude.
OmegaSui
OmegaSui

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaSui 6/8/2011, 10:50 am

Changed to 1.0d for f@ppin' reasons. See changelogs for details.
[Slayers] Lina Inverse Charalist_lina

I was like google google goole, most of the craps i found are some stupid fanart of a god damned warcraft 3 sorceress, sometime even elven ears.
Not to mention the WTFISTHISSHJT DotA 2 Lina's screenshot @@ Who the fk is that biatch? thereisnohair.
OmegaSui
OmegaSui

Back to top Go down

Post by jib123 6/8/2011, 3:06 pm

Laguna Blade so IMBA. At least, put a 5s CD. And is the Giga Slave skill only a single target? Sorry, don't know. Also, Ethereal for 5 seconds is a little too IMBA since it's easy to put your counter to 5
jib123
jib123
Addicted Member

Interests : Little Busters! fag
Wall Status : Key's works are the

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaSui 6/8/2011, 3:16 pm

Err why is that? where's the imba part (obviously i wouldn't know, else it won't be there). As i see, it consumes HP the instant you activate it, and you can't deny yourself with it. Gain dmg but from ranged -> melee, it's a huge different, plus she ain't no tanker if you look at her stats.
Yes it's single target, as there's no AoE or effective range mentioned (except for its 2 edged blade effect)
Actually it's up to 7s when LB is active. It's single target. It's nuker counter. OH SHJT I FORGOT THE COUNTER LASTS 5 S ONLY!!!! meant to do that on 1.0c but somehow forgot @@
OmegaSui
OmegaSui

Back to top Go down

Post by Juma 6/10/2011, 3:10 am

what can i say, everya add is good... sigh... more girls .
well enjoy it . i really dnt figth anymore is no one care my suggest :S , i loose some hours for nothing.. great ... U_u
Juma
Juma
Experienced Member

Interests : Make the best game all !
Wall Status : The pain in my head, the heat on my chest...crap h

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum: