Anime Battle Characters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Soul Eater] Maka Albarn

3 posters

Go down

[Soul Eater] Maka Albarn Empty [Soul Eater] Maka Albarn

Post by NoirEmperorXIII 3/15/2011, 4:56 pm

Because of her outgoing personality, Maka is well-liked in Shibusen, and her unique talents and determination are noticed by the higher-ups in the Academy as well. She sometimes conflicts with her friends because of her stubbornness, but everyone deep down sees her as a close friend they can always rely on.

Attack Range: Melee or 120 Range

Base Stats
Max HP
======
Attack Speed
========
Base Damage
=====
Defense
===
Movement Speed
==========

Stats Growth
Max HP
=
Base Damage
===
Attack Speed
=

Default: Scythe Mastery(passive)
Being a Scythe Meister, Maka is able to do additional damage as she usually do. Maka gains a cleaving attack of 30% and a critical of 15%.

Skill: Witch Hunt(active)
Witch Hunt is a traditional Soul Resonance attack used by scythe meisters. The move turns the head of the scythe into a crescent moon shape. Normally the Witch Hunt is used to send a single wave attack along the ground towards the enemy but there are other variations of the move.
lvl1-Deals 700 damage in a row
lvl2-Deals 900 damage in a row
lvl3-Deals 1100 damage in a row
lvl4-Deals 1250 damage in a row
lvl5-Deals 1400 damage in a row

-casting time: .5 sec.
-AoE of 350
-the length of the row damage is 400 range.
-casting range: 250
-cool down: 20,20,18,16,15

Skill:Black Blood Resonance(active)
The Black Blood is a type of black blood cell created and developed by Medusa the Witch, the sister of Arachne. It was created with the purpose of making a new Kishin by injecting the experiment's subject with Black Blood. Crona and Soul Eater Evans have so far been the research specimens for this experiment. Maka can only enter this state when she make a soul resonance with Soul but rather than the synchronize the souls wavelenght, Maka will use the black blood on Soul's body which make Maka have the effect of Black Blood.
lvl1-increase Maka attack by 5%.
lvl2-increase Maka attack by 10%.
lvl3-increase Maka attack by 15%.
lvl4-increase Maka attack by 20%.
lvl5-increase Maka attack by 25%.

-last 7 sec.
-Maka is silence while on this state
-every damage Maka received will reduced 0 and Maka will lose HP regen on this state
-does not stack with other buff spells
-cool down: 40,35,35,30,30

Skill: Soul Resonance(active)
Soul Resonance is a special technique used by Meisters and Weapons, in which, they synchronize their Souls wavelength. By doing so, they can release highly powerful techniques and, more often than not, change the tide of a battle.
lvl1-Increase Maka Evasion by 3%,increase base damage by 2 and HP regen by .4% of Max HP
lvl1-Increase Maka Evasion by 6%,increase base damage by 3 and HP regen by .8% of Max HP
lvl1-Increase Maka Evasion by 9%,increase base damage by 4 and HP regen by 1.2% of Max HP
lvl1-Increase Maka Evasion by 12%,increase base damage by 5 and HP regen by 1.6% of Max HP
lvl1-Increase Maka Evasion by 15%,increase base damage by 6 and HP regen by 2% of Max HP

-last 10 sec
-stack with item stats
-cool down: 25,30,30.35,40

Skill Ulti:Demon Hunt(active)
Majin Hunt is a special Soul Resonance attack which Maka's mother Kami was renowned for and later which Maka inherited from her. The Demon Hunt is an improvement on the Witch Hunt scythe attack, said to be "the witch hunter that surpasses the witch hunter." In Soul Eater Evans, this new form resembles a massive halberd-like blade, rather than a scythe.
lvl1-deals 900 + (base damage x 2) in a row
lvl2-deals 1325 + (base damage x 3) in a row
lvl3-deals 1750 + (base damage x 4) in a row

-can only activate when Soul Resonance effect is on.
-casting time: .5 sec.
-AoE of 500
-the length of the row damage is 700 range.
-casting range: 400
-cool down: 130/110/100

Skill Ulti:Weapon Form(passive)
Maka Albarn is a rare case, as she is a person with weapon blood but instead became a meister. This is most likely due to the combination of her parents, as where her father Spirit is a weapon, her mother Kami is a meister. While her weapon blood remains dormant most of the time, she can make use of her powers in rare cases while unconscious. While unconscious, she has the ability to control her scythe blood to produce blades from numerous from her limbs but the parts of her weapon form will disappear when woken up. While she is unconsciously fighting she is relentless towards her target and can make use of her form in various ways like an autonomous weapon and can be considered comparably better than her own partner Soul when compared in the ability to fight without a partner.
-lvl1-Increase Maka attack by 30%,MS by 40%,AS by 15%,20% to block all damage Maka will take
-lvl2-Increase Maka attack by 40%,MS by 40%,AS by 20%,25% to block all damage Maka will take
-lvl3-Increase Maka attack by 50%,MS by 40%,AS by 25%,30% to block all damage Maka will take

-only works when Maka's HP is below 40% and Maka being targeted by any ability that prevents moving(slows excluded).
-have a 40% to activate
-Maka is silence on this state
-once activated, remove all negative buffs to Maka
-stack with item stats
-buff last for 10 sec.

Last edited by NoirEmperorXIII on 3/21/2011, 10:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
NoirEmperorXIII
NoirEmperorXIII
Addicted Member

Interests : Moe and Cool
Wall Status : is waiting...

Back to top Go down

[Soul Eater] Maka Albarn Empty Re: [Soul Eater] Maka Albarn

Post by OmegaSui 3/15/2011, 6:00 pm

Being a Scythe Meister, Maka is able to do additional damage as she usually do. Maka gains a cleaving attack of 30% and a critical of 15%.
Too much compared to overall. Critical ?x ?

1st skill : Deals damage in line 600 range ?

2nd skill : Tooltips? Description seems like 3rd skill is required. Increase damage dealt or physical damage? 7 secs invul or 10 seconds %maxHP regen wtf?!?! Kanade 2.0 8-} What exactly are other buffs, please provide example.

3rd skill : Base Damage as in stats right? Does evasion stacks with boot's. HP regen % max HP is overimba. 5% is gay enough, even with 2nd skill's handicap.

Ulti : Base damage = stat or ...damage?Usual question : with or without attribute/items's bonus stat?

Attack = ?
OmegaSui
OmegaSui
Moderator: Balancer & Tester

Interests : Aigis, duh?
Wall Status : In Tartarus, fapping

https://abcwc3.forumotion.com/t155-aigis-persona-3

Back to top Go down

Post by NoirEmperorXIII 3/16/2011, 5:35 pm

is that so? guess that I have to redo a lot of things on this one. and I forgot about the attack. I'll edit this again after I got some rest since that I'm currently sick and I cant think good enough for skill conditions.
NoirEmperorXIII
NoirEmperorXIII
Addicted Member

Back to top Go down

Post by thomasinow 3/17/2011, 6:59 am

for ulti, its kinda hard to use.. if everyone know her ulti like that.. no one will attack her using stun related.. so better have different conditions of activation.. example like if hp reach below certain percent.. or anything you can think about it..
thomasinow
thomasinow
Admin: Author & Developer

Interests : Modeling, GFX Stuff

https://abcwc3.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by NoirEmperorXIII 3/20/2011, 10:44 am

before I do some editing, I want to confirm something and clear some things.

@omega

About the range damage of the 1st skill, yes thats my 1st idea but I am thinking of changing it.

at the second skill, I originally want it to be separate from the 3rd skill so I guess that I have to edit its description as well.

at the 3rd skill, I think that I'll change it to max hp regen by 1 per level.

and at the ulti, as much I want to, I think it should be not so I am guessing that I lower the initial damage of the skill or something like that so I can make it stack item attribute.

I want to know what you think about this.

@ToM

As of now, I cant think any but I'll try to find another idea for the activation of weapon form.

And I think that this should be my last dual ulti suggestion for the meantime since that I cant come up with good enough idea for the ulti.
NoirEmperorXIII
NoirEmperorXIII
Addicted Member

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaSui 3/20/2011, 1:42 pm

The tooltips kinda off, just wanted to make sure.
1st skill : sure
2nd skill : k, description is confusing but wev.
Increase damage dealt or physical damage? 7 secs invul or 10 seconds %maxHP regen wtf?!?! Kanade 2.0 8-} What exactly are other buffs, please provide example.
3rd skill :
Base Damage as in stats right? Does evasion stacks with boot's?
And 2~2.5% max HP regen/sec is fine

Ulti : Damage or stat?
OmegaSui
OmegaSui
Moderator: Balancer & Tester

Interests : Aigis, duh?
Wall Status : In Tartarus, fapping

https://abcwc3.forumotion.com/t155-aigis-persona-3

Back to top Go down

Post by NoirEmperorXIII 3/21/2011, 10:38 pm

please tell me if I miss something on this one.

Anyway, I have changed the description of the 2nd skill, though it might appear that it still required the 3rd skill, it also shown that it is not so I guess that somehow I manage on that part.

I also changed the Max HP regen of the 3rd skill and put that item effect stack on this skill.

I also lessen the initial of Demon Hunt and change a little on Weapon Form activation
NoirEmperorXIII
NoirEmperorXIII
Addicted Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down