Anime Battle Characters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Hayate no Gotoku!] Sanzenin Nagi

4 posters

Go down

[Hayate no Gotoku!] Sanzenin Nagi Empty [Hayate no Gotoku!] Sanzenin Nagi

Post by nomanright 3/24/2011, 10:14 pm

*The layout used here is the same as the one used by omegasui for his Aigis thread*
[Hayate no Gotoku!] Sanzenin Nagi Sanzenin_Nagi_Vexahl__3_by_ALX_Z
background information:
Nagi Sanzenin is the only heir to the Sanzenin fortune because she is the only survivor of the family besides her grandfather. She isn't just your average "rich girl". Calling her "rich" would be selling her short. The "Sanzenin fortune" is so large, throwing away 20 trillion yen in a red herring investment is considered a prank. Moreover, Nagi fell for that "prank" when she was a child - she's 13 now, and by far wiser. She doesn't particularly desire the inheritance. However, other people do want that wealth, and will acquire it by any means necessary, leading to many complications for Nagi, the least of which involve kidnappings and attempted assassinations. Hayate, her butler, is indebted to her, so Hayate always save Nagi (his mistress) from any accident, kidnapping, or assassination. Even though Hayate himself attempted to kidnap her for ransom money, Nagi has had a crush on Hayate ever she first meet him in the kidnapping situation.

stats
max health
==========
attack speed
==========
base damage
==========
defense
==========
move speed
==========

attack type: ranged (600)

stats growth:
max health
==========
attack speed
==========
base damage
==========

defult skill: Manga Craze [passive]

everytime nagi reads a manga/anime, she gets heated up and tries to copy what she saw, but fails badly each time.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
allows her to copy the manga she reads, adding minor stats and when she attacks, there's a small chance she'll copy the skill use in the anime. (hero damage type)
stats added: +5 all stats
chances to use skill: 10%
skills includes:
Flying hook: hook and drag the attacked unit towards her. deals 1*base damage(raw). (range is the same as her attack range)
cross slash: nagi blinks right beside the attacked unit and makes a cross shaped slash. dealing 5*base damage(raw).
(only 2 skills cause i'm still thinking more up at the moment >.<)

1st skill: GO! TAMA! [active][type: point summon]

nagi's favorite pet "cat". who loves to "lick" and "play" people... and no, he don't talk.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
summons tama. tama will rush towards the targeted unit dealing damage to all units who are caught up in his way. But because of his size, he only chases his target for awhile before disappearing to rest. If the target is caught by tama, it'll be too busy fending from tama licking and playing to move or cast skill. tama cannot be controlled.
tama deals spell damage.
level 1: tama deals 200 damage to nearby creeps. holds target for 3 seconds. last 2 seconds. (tama have move speed of 350)
level 2: tama deals 400 damage to nearby creeps. holds target for 3 seconds. last 3 seconds. (tama have move speed of 365)
level 3: tama deals 600 damage to nearby creeps. holds target for 3 seconds. last 4 seconds. (tama have move speed of 380)
level 4: tama deals 800 damage to nearby creeps. holds target for 3 seconds. last 5 seconds. (tama have move speed of 395)
level 5: tama deals 1000 damage to nearby creeps. holds target for 4 seconds. last 6 seconds. (tama have move speed of 420)
Cooldown: 20 seconds.
casting range: 600/700/800/900/1000 (as per tama's speed increase)

2nd skill: HAYATE!!![active]

nagi's bulter who is strong as a gun*** and fast as the wind. and rescures nagi from every dangerous situations there is. also her lover(only nagi thought of that).
gives nagi a self buff for a set amount of time. when any damage skills is cast on her during when she has the buff(AoE or not), there'll be a chance to summon hayate(or robo hayate if hayate was in play) that'll blink nagi to a safe distance away from the spellcaster(distance moved from previous point: 750). and auto targets the spellcaster, attacking the spellcaster. hayate isn't permernment and only last for 10 seconds. hayate's attack speed and movement speed is the same as his ojou-sama's (nagi) hayate deals chaos damage
level 1:buff last 5 seconds. chances to summon hayate 50%, hayate deals 50damage per attack.
level 2:buff last 6 seconds. chances to summon hayate 55%, hayate deals 100damage per attack.
level 3:buff last 7 seconds. chances to summon hayate 60%, hayate deals 150damage per attack.
level 4:buff last 8 seconds. chances to summon hayate 65%, hayate deals 200damage per attack.
level 5:buff last 10 seconds. chances to summon hayate 70%, hayate deals 250damage per attack.
Cooldown: 30 seconds.

3rd skill: blessed by money[passive]

since young, nagi has been blessed by money. never poor, even after losing the rights to inherit her grandfather's money, she is still living as she pleased. and blessed by luck.
passively decreases the money cost of items.
level 1: item cost -4%
level 2: item cost -8%
level 3: item cost -12%
level 4: item cost -16%
level 5: item cost -20%

means items (like recipe, 6k) will be reduced by the percent stated above (6k-1.2k[20%])

ulti: MARi...[active][type: point summon]

wait, maybe i shouldn't shout for her... *feels a cold stare behind her* MARIA!!!
summons maria, which moves towards the targeted unit(movespeed of 350), and passively summons SP (special police)(movespeed maxed)(attack range: melee). maria cannot be damaged nor be target of any spells or restrictions. sp can be killed, but is spell immune. Maria can be controlled. Sp will automatically attack whoever maria targets. Sp deals normal damage.
level 1: Maria last 10 seconds. summons 1 sp per second. SP deals 120 damage. (attack speed of 1hit per seconds) and have 500hp.
level 2: maria last 20 seconds. summons 1.5 sp per second. sp deals 120 damage. (attack speed of 1hit per seconds) and have 500hp.
level 3: maria last 30 seconds. summons 2 sp per second. sp deals 120 damage. (attack speed of 1hit per seconds) and have 500hp.

Sp drops 50gold when killed
cooldown: 90 seconds
casting range: 800

Spoiler:

Last edited by nomanright on 3/26/2011, 11:59 pm; edited 4 times in total
nomanright
nomanright
Respected: Better than Nothing

Interests : COMPUTER!!!
Wall Status : hmm... normal?

Back to top Go down

[Hayate no Gotoku!] Sanzenin Nagi Empty Re: [Hayate no Gotoku!] Sanzenin Nagi

Post by NoirEmperorXIII 3/24/2011, 10:29 pm

Wow Nagi-chi to be suggested in here...I never thought it could happen. All about summon so I guess that the default,1st and the 2nd skill would be the best bet Nagi have for late game.
NoirEmperorXIII
NoirEmperorXIII
Addicted Member

Interests : Moe and Cool
Wall Status : is waiting...

Back to top Go down

Post by nomanright 3/24/2011, 10:47 pm

well, a combo of ulti with 1st skill and defult might prove hard to beat too
nomanright
nomanright

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaSui 3/24/2011, 11:05 pm

I will look over this tomorrow. As far as i concern, 1st skill is imba, unless you made wrong statement in tooltips. Gold bonus is not very effective, i'd rather gold bounty increase or buy price reduction.
OmegaSui
OmegaSui
Moderator: Balancer & Tester

Interests : Aigis, duh?
Wall Status : In Tartarus, fapping

https://abcwc3.forumotion.com/t155-aigis-persona-3

Back to top Go down

Post by nomanright 3/24/2011, 11:10 pm

hmm... maybe it is but it's pretty much cat and mice for that, if you manage to outrun tama, it'll be totally ineffective at all.

and about the gold bounty, i first set it as 2/4/8/16/32, but was quickly dejected since 5mins into the game earns you 9500 gold or around there. maybe yeah it would be better if it was price reduction, since increase bounty isn't like nagi.
nomanright
nomanright

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsama 3/25/2011, 3:34 pm

lol, nagi is suggested? xD

how about a secret skill, if hayate and nagi in play, and if hayate near nagi, increase hayate's damage and increase nagi's armor? (Hayate said: "I Will protect my ojou-sama!"?) :D

and if nagi is hayate's enemy in abc, decrease hayate's armor if nagi near him?
shadowsama
shadowsama
Noob Member

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaSui 3/26/2011, 8:30 am

FFFF EVERYTHING WAS ALMOST DONE THEN *PUFF* GONE!!!!FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

RAWR RWARAW AWRA WRAW RAW R# %Y# (Y@(U#(%U!($*%@&!#!$&@Y!@(*!#$@($U!(U!@%*!#)$@@$*@&^)@$@*@

Stats 3-10-4-5-5

Stats growth 1-2-2

To everything : Damage type = ?

Default skill : Stats = passively added or only available when skill is copied and still effective? Green or white stats?
All copy-able skills : Cast range? Effect range and radius(hook)? base damage = Raw damage or stats?
Shouldn't this Manga Craze = Passive?
There's a lot to do with this skill

1st skill :
tama deals 1000 damage per creeps to nearby creeps
So if this lol piece of meat runs through 5 creeps = 5k damage? or would you mean heroes? even so, HUGE.
Tama works like the calvary ghosts right? CD need increment.

2nd skill : So what does the buff actually do? I think you meant that under buff, if Nagi is damaged/ targeted by skill -> X% to occur Hayate's summon, blink Nagi xxx range away (semi invul for 0.x secs to avoid upcoming damage/skill) , and blink back to fuk someone up with lolz damage.
Cause i cant understand your original idea demonstrated in tooltips.
Chances are too low.

3rd skill : ?!

Ultimate : Maria functions like a moving Tombstone (Undying) right? Lasts too long, summon too much SPs with even more damage. ( say they're capable of dealing 1 hit then die - 1k2, 4k8, 10800 damage) No they must not have spell immune, Maria is invul - end of story.
CD too short.
SPs can or cannot be controlled? Automatically attack target or randomly?
OmegaSui
OmegaSui

Back to top Go down

Post by nomanright 3/26/2011, 1:02 pm

about the default, stats is added when the skill is used, (like blackstar's maddness), though it only adds +5 to all stats(max health, attack speed, base damage)
and about it's sencondary effect (something like the bash skill of mountain king that activates on chances),flying hook and cross slash's cast range is the same as her attack range, since it has a chance to activate per attack. and the hook only affects the unit she is attacking. by damage i mean the raw value, not the stats.

and about it being passive, maybe it did be better @_@.

1st skill: i made a typo XD it's meant to mean 1000 damage to all nearby creeps. and yeah, it does works like a calvary ghost. except it chases you anywhere till it's time is up. after capture however, the timer is reseted and you'll be held for 3seconds(4 for max)

2nd skill: the buff makes it so if nagi about to be damaged by any skill(AoE or not), will have a chance to summon hayate and reduces damage to 0 while moving her 750 distance back

should i changed it so it blinks nagi back, and instead of blinking to the enemy(which is abit weird) he runs to him instead?

and k, i'll increase the chances to 20/40/60/80/100?

3rd skill, i'll change it to decrease cost of items by 5/10/15/20/25%, is it too much? o-o

ulti: idk what you mean by moving tombstone, though generally yeah.
though if i don't add spell immune, won't one offense skill wipe out everything?
they're not like haruhi's chaos elemental which can't be kill. and lets just say, they have unit pathing, so only max of 4-5 can hit the target since they're melee. btw, sp cannot be controled and automatically attacks target. Maria however can be controlled to target new unit(which'll force all sp to target that unit too)

cd might really be abit too short, i'll lengthen it then.

*main skill updated*
nomanright
nomanright

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaSui 3/26/2011, 9:01 pm

Default : So how long does the stats bonus last? 10x raw damage for cross slash??? WAY too much if you ask me.
Passive suits much better.

1st skill : As the tooltip say, this skill doesn't affect heroes?

2nd skill : Should make the tooltip more understandable. Now the chances are too high. Block damage once right? even so, 50/55/60/65/70% or whatsoever.
Blinks Nagi XXX range from damage source, don't blink back, makes Hayate runs towards him.
Only affected by skill damages?

3rd skill : Wrong example XD

Ulti :
say they're capable of dealing 1 hit then die - 1k2, 4k8, 10800 damage
This applies to all SP dealing only 1 hit then die. I don't want to imagine that they are still able to deal further damage, stacking with themselves making at most 90 SPs. Unit pathing means nothing if you don't mention their collisions. Also, bounty for each SP = ?
Lessen the duration. Summon 1-1.5-2 per secs ( meaning at lvl 2, 1st sec summon 1, 2nd sec summon 2). 500 HP can't be easily defeated as there will be too many of them considering max MS and spell immune. 120 damage is overwhelming too.
All skill : Damage type?
OmegaSui
OmegaSui

Back to top Go down

Post by nomanright 3/26/2011, 11:46 pm

defult:
well about that, maybe 10*base damage might be too much though i refered to akiha's defult (which is 60*base damage if i'm not wrong)

though i gotta agree, passive is much better. (orginally it last 15 seconds)

1st skill:
yeah, the skill doesn't affect heros, only the capturing part.

2nd skill:
and yeah, it's affect by skill damages, includes AoE skill damages. though it doesn't stop nagi from being stunned/debuffed.

ok, i'll re-change the % again

3rd skill:
forgot to change it XD

ulti:
well cullisions is large so they only are able to have 4-5 surrounding 1 hero in a large empty space, if it was infront of the base(small area) i can only imagine a max of 2 will be able to hit from both sides. the numbers is only there to make the situation scary for them, or mostly i would say, to block people from chasing nagi.

and well my thought about the magic immune is that a skill(any aoe skill) could easily take them out, simple and easily since they only have 500hp(most maxed skill can reach over 1k damage), not to mention late games where people have overwhelming damages and attackspeed, some even with cleaving attacks(which is 20% right? so just 3 hits can take out all sp within the cleaving range). though yeah, i'll change it to 1/1.5/2.

another point to note is that at late game, people's hp can go over 9k in a heartbeat, and not to mention high hp characters who can go even well above that limit. (which even haruhi's arcana field had trouble killing anyone in late game unless all fired at 1 hero)

not to forget to mention is that they deal normal damage, so people with high armor can easily reduce their damage by 50%++ which is pretty much a very low 60 damage. (since they are normal people in the anime, ain't fighters)

btw, about the gold bounty, i would say around 50 gold per sp is fine? since if you use 2sp*30= 60sp*50= 3000 gold easily into the pocket lol, might be too much? idk

btw about the damage type, defult is hero damage, 1st is spell damage, 2nd is chaos damage, ulti is normal damage.
nomanright
nomanright

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaSui 3/27/2011, 10:21 am

Akiha's = stats.

OmegaSui
OmegaSui

Back to top Go down

Post by nomanright 3/27/2011, 10:41 am

oh, that's confusing =_="
nomanright
nomanright

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaSui 3/27/2011, 11:03 am

I can't understand why did ToM have such confusing name, Max Health and Base Damage and Atk Speed?
OmegaSui
OmegaSui

Back to top Go down

Post by nomanright 3/27/2011, 8:23 pm

well it is partly to make things more simple i guess (except the base damage stats, may need re-naming so it'll be easier to tell apart)
nomanright
nomanright

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaSui 3/27/2011, 8:36 pm

Normally i would say raw damage, but many used the Base Damage as....base damage.

Yeah this surely need a lot of description and tooltips fix.
OmegaSui
OmegaSui

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: