Anime Battle Characters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[FSN] Emiya Shirou

+4
OmegaSui
nomanright
pkw.Felix
shadowsama
8 posters

Go down

[FSN] Emiya Shirou Empty [FSN] Emiya Shirou

Post by shadowsama 3/28/2011, 2:11 pm

The Servant of Tohsaka Rin in the 5th Holy Grail War. Well adept in bare-handed fighting, armed combat, Magecraft and even performing housework. Possesses a personality that is thoroughly realistic, but at the same time devoted and even a little childish, to the point that makes him hard to hate. Doesn't lie but does keep secrets. Sarcastic but that is just his way to give advice. Cannot approve of Emiya Shirou’s ideal of “hero of justice”, but at the same time cannot deny it.

Stats:
Max health
==========
Attack speed
==========
Base damage
==========
Defense
==========
Move speed
==========

Default Skill
Kansho and Bakuya
An adorned pair of Kan-Dao Chinese falchions, each blade represents the contrasting forces of Yin Yang. Both swords may be thrown like boomerangs, homing in on an unsuspecting target; if one blade is thrown, it will return to a wielder's hand as long as its mate is oppositely held. When strengthened with reinforcement sorcery, the blades will extend nearly twice their original length and take on the appearance of tattered feathers; this form is known as Kanshō and Bakuya Overedge. Additionally, each sword provides limited protection against various sorceries. The following are anti-demonic charms engraved on each blade by Archer, which describe a life of swordsmanship.
--------------------------
Throw a sword on a targetted enemy, dealing 40x base damage and stun for 2 second, cast range 600
Cooldown: 40
Spoiler:

Skills:
Rho Aias
Rho Aias is the shield used by Aias, and the only shield capable of stopping the javelin of the great hero Hector, whose javelin had never before been blocked during the Trojan War. It was a bronze shield covered in seven layers of oxhide, which the javelin pierced to the seventh layer before stopping. Its existence was sublimed into a Conceptual Weapon that is said to be an absolute defense against any thrown weapon. It takes the form of seven layered barrier with the shape of an iridescent flower with seven petals in reference to the Hyacinth flower that bloomed from Aias' blood as he died. Each layer has the defensive power of a fortress wall, and Archer cannot personally recall any thrown lance that would be capable of penetrating even the first layer.
-------------------------
If activated, summon a shield in front archer, returning any projectile damage and skills, last for 2 second. only return projectile in front of archer, not from back of archer. archer did not take damage from projectile damage and skills while this skill is activated
Level 1: Max 300 damage
Level 2: Max 400 damage
Level 3: Max 600 damage
Level 4: Max 1000 damage
Level 5: Max 1500 damage
Cooldown: 25/23/21/19/17
Spoiler:
Caladbolg II
This voluted, alabaster sword was fashioned by Archer through a modification of Caladbolg, the legendary weapon of Fergus mac Róich in Irish mythology. Commonly used as an arrow due to its low Mana cost, Archer customized the original Caladbolg so that it would be more aerodynamic. When fired as a Broken Phantasm, Caladblog II's energy output is roughly equivalent to an attack of rank "A".
-------------------------
Fire Caladbolg II and dealing damage in targeted area. AoE 200 deal full damage, AoE 400 deal 75% damage, cast range 1000
Level 1: Deal 300 damage
Level 2: Deal 600 damage
Level 3: Deal 900 damage
Level 4: Deal 1200 damage
Level 5: Deal 1500 damage
Cooldown: 21/18/16/14/12
Spoiler:
Hrunting
Hrunting is the sword used by Beowulf to kill the mother of Grendel. Archer encountered it at some point in his lifetime, allowing him to add it to the database of Noble Phantasms stored within Unlimited Blade Works. He doesn't use it as a sword, but rather prefers to project and use it as a projectile Broken Phantasm from his bow
He can further adjust and charge the shot by taking five more seconds.
--------------------------
If targeted on enemy, archer will charge hrunting, the longer the hrunting charge, the bigger the damage is. cast range 3000. maximal charging the shot is 5 seconds
Level 1: Increase 50 damage per second, max damage 250
Level 2: Increase 125 damage per second, max damage 625
Level 3: Increase 200 damage per second, max damage 1000
Level 4: Increase 300 damage per second, max damage 1500
Levle 5: Increase 400 damage per second, max damage 1800
Spoiler:
Example: If archer used this skill, target it on enemy. if stopped in 1 second, the damage will be 50, in 2 second the damage will multiply to 100, in 3 second the damage will be 150, until 5 seconds when the damage is 250. ( Level 1 )

Ultimate
Unlimited Blade Works: Infinite Creation of Swords
A Reality Marble, also known as an Innate Bounded Field, is an extremely rare high-class sorcery that expands an enclosed alternate reality that is a physical representation of a user's soul. Within a Reality Marble, users are able to violate the laws of nature, the creation of an ideal battlefield. Although not a true Noble Phantasm, this spell is treated as one.
-----------------------------
Teleport nearby enemy to archer's reality marble where archer can make many sword inside, when inside reality marble, archer's attack speed will be doubled . inside the reality marble archer has increased attack and can summon many sword in his command. cannot use Kansho and Bakuya in reality marble, Kansho and Bakuya is changed with a new skill.
Level 1: Last 15 second, increase archer's base damage by 120
Level 2: Last 20 second, increase archer's base damage by 160
Level 3: Last 25 second, increase archer's base damage by 200
Cooldown: 200/160/120

Archer have to chant first if he want to cast this skill.
every chant cooldown is 3 seconds
if the chant discontinued in 7 seconds, he have to redo the chant.
1st chant: I am the bone of my sword.
2nd chant: Steel is my body and fire is my blood.
3rd chant: Unknown to death nor known to life.
4th chant: I have created over a thousand blade.
5th chant: Have withstood the pain to create many weapon.
6th chant: Yet those hand will never hold anything.
7th chant: So as i pray. Unlimited blade works!! ( Unlimited blade works will be casted in 7th chant. casting for 1 second)

Spoiler:

In reality marble, archer have another ability.
Blade Prison
Archer motion forward his hand, and swords coming down from sky and prisoning opponent, making opponent cannot move.
-----------------------------
Move disabled for 5 second.
Cooldown: 5 second

Kansho and Bakuya is changed with

Storm of sword
Archer summon many sword from reality marble sky, then uncountable sword come down from sky and damaging archer's opponent
----------------------
From sky, sword falling and damage archer's based on enemy max hp. Damage (3% Enemy Max hp+(Archer's base damage x Level of ultimate)). AoE Is 300
Cooldown: 2
Cast : 0,5 second
Character image:
Spoiler:

Changelogs
1.1 Fixed ultimate.
1.2 Adding chant to the ultimate
1.3 Adding some example for Hrunting

Last edited by shadowsama on 5/6/2011, 7:59 pm; edited 3 times in total
shadowsama
shadowsama
Noob Member

Back to top Go down

[FSN] Emiya Shirou Empty Re: [FSN] Emiya Shirou

Post by pkw.Felix 3/28/2011, 7:47 pm

You don't really have to post any Fate series ones ._."

all Fate series are under my skillsets >.>; and besides, it didn't really show what is Emiya fully capable of.

UBW - do you realize how much is the total damage in the end? its so high, that i find it a little insane.

Rho aias - this shield does not return damage.

Hrunting - state how is archer suppose to shoot that? (since u say click enemy to charge, how i shoot?)

pkw.Felix
pkw.Felix
Admin: Technical Support

Interests : Animating

Back to top Go down

Post by nomanright 3/28/2011, 8:14 pm

shadowsama wrote:Teleport nearby enemy to archer's reality marble where archer can make many sword inside, when inside reality marble archer have increased attack speed. inside the reality marble archer's enemy were attacked by many sword.

you didn't note down archer's attack speed is increased by how much?

and i agree with pkw on the ubw, what do you mean by 2* base damage? (raw or stats?) if it's stats it'll be too low, raw will be too high.

btw, the teleportation is instand? or does archer chant abit first? (like: "Unlimited Blade Works"-> teleport)

btw about the blade prision, how does it actually works? blade pops out of no where and start surrounding the enemy? or that the blade is shot downwards and stun effect takes place?

btw, this is just personal but so far i understood on abc that first skill is mostly always offense spell (it doesn't matter heavily actually) mind making rho 2nd skill and calibolg 1st? (this is just a request so i can more easily understand XD sorry)

and btw, damage type of all the skills is?
nomanright
nomanright
Respected: Better than Nothing

Interests : COMPUTER!!!
Wall Status : hmm... normal?

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaSui 3/29/2011, 12:13 am

Full rejection from me, sorry pal, but this ain't the stuffs to mess with.

:arrow:
OmegaSui
OmegaSui
Moderator: Balancer & Tester

Interests : Aigis, duh?
Wall Status : In Tartarus, fapping

https://abcwc3.forumotion.com/t155-aigis-persona-3

Back to top Go down

Post by IloveTsundere 3/29/2011, 5:28 am

Is it just me... or is this seemingly the same skillset as the archer in fate/another... minus the fact of hrunting not being an attribute and u dont get a assload of spells in ubw...
IloveTsundere
IloveTsundere
Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by thomasinow 3/30/2011, 8:35 am

im thinking to limit for suggestions soon..

since this is getting too many people suggesting.. we are out of number to make all the suggest.
thomasinow
thomasinow
Admin: Author & Developer

Interests : Modeling, GFX Stuff

https://abcwc3.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by SleepyJudgement 3/30/2011, 8:37 am

...we dun haf to make all of these characters....i mean we could still suggest and u could like choose the ones that u like i guess.....XP
SleepyJudgement
SleepyJudgement
Amateur Member

Interests : Anime, GameS!! etc..
Wall Status : CrazEd over Persona.

Back to top Go down

Post by NoirEmperorXIII 3/30/2011, 5:16 pm

thomasinow wrote:im thinking to limit for suggestions soon..

since this is getting too many people suggesting.. we are out of number to make all the suggest.

I would suggest that whenever the VIP's have no hero they want to put, just choose all the hero slot to add from the suggestions before.
NoirEmperorXIII
NoirEmperorXIII
Addicted Member

Interests : Moe and Cool
Wall Status : is waiting...

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsama 3/31/2011, 1:13 pm

pkw.Felix wrote:
Hrunting - state how is archer suppose to shoot that? (since u say click enemy to charge, how i shoot?)

It's like ezalor charge, if archer moved, the charge will be released
shadowsama
shadowsama
Noob Member

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaSui 3/31/2011, 2:03 pm

Channeling you mean?
OmegaSui
OmegaSui

Back to top Go down

Post by pkw.Felix 4/6/2011, 7:34 pm

He meant click the enemy to charge, and click the icon once to shoot. Or vice versa
pkw.Felix
pkw.Felix
Admin: Technical Support

Interests : Animating

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaSui 4/6/2011, 9:08 pm

He meant click the enemy to charge, and click the icon once to shoot. Or vice versa
It's like ezalor charge, if archer moved, the charge will be released
And Ezalor's charge is channeling, and also you can click the icon once to shoot.
OmegaSui
OmegaSui

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: