Anime Battle Characters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How to not disconnect when we want to play ABC

5 posters

Go down

How to not disconnect when we want to play ABC Empty How to not disconnect when we want to play ABC

Post by shadowsama 4/7/2011, 2:50 pm

If you doesn't want the server splitted while playing ABC
You need to Exit from warcraft first, or not playing other maps when you want to play ABC (Some kind of Refreshing the warcraft xD)

And if you want to play it smoooooooooothlehh xD

Make sure all the players Exit from warcraft first.
shadowsama
shadowsama
Noob Member

Back to top Go down

How to not disconnect when we want to play ABC Empty Re: How to not disconnect when we want to play ABC

Post by rolandsheep 4/8/2011, 10:42 am

no u are wrong actually o_o at garena it doesnt work but if u dun restart ur wc3 u may dc but at other dcs its not cause by not restarting ur wc3 a host hosted abc and i restarted every game >>>>>>6/6 dc <<<<<<
rolandsheep
rolandsheep
Amateur Member

Back to top Go down

How to not disconnect when we want to play ABC Empty Re: How to not disconnect when we want to play ABC

Post by OmegaSui 4/8/2011, 1:07 pm

The thing is, i've never encounter that, and the way you provide was to avoid the problem, not to actually do anything about it, which is what we would want from a "how to ..."
OmegaSui
OmegaSui
Moderator: Balancer & Tester

Interests : Aigis, duh?
Wall Status : In Tartarus, fapping

https://abcwc3.forumotion.com/t155-aigis-persona-3

Back to top Go down

Post by nomanright 4/11/2011, 3:24 pm

well, actually my friend encounted that problem(when we play abc) but works after restarting garena(not warcraft, somehow doesn't work). so yeah... was hoping to find a really good way to avoid that problem =_=
nomanright
nomanright
Respected: Better than Nothing

Interests : COMPUTER!!!
Wall Status : hmm... normal?

Back to top Go down

Post by thomasinow 4/11/2011, 10:53 pm

well for now its still need i guess.. hope soon this annoying bug fixed.. so no need guide for this again lol
thomasinow
thomasinow
Admin: Author & Developer

Interests : Modeling, GFX Stuff

https://abcwc3.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down