Anime Battle Characters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Aoi Shiro] Kenki Kaya

5 posters

Go down

[Aoi Shiro] Kenki Kaya Empty [Aoi Shiro] Kenki Kaya

Post by LightRedemption 4/30/2011, 5:39 pm

Kenki Kaya the Endless Nightmare

Spoiler:

From Visual Novel Aoishiro

Background story:
Kenki Kaya is the lost wandering soul of a once kendo genius, died in the process of protecting her younger sister. Brought back to life by Ryouru the Oni King, little did she know of Ryouru’s master plan but to attain the <<Sword>> for him. In the quest of hardship, alongside the infinite struggle against her own human nature, Kaya’s fate rests upon the salvation of her sister who was thought to be dead. Now, with the power of the <<Sword>> in her hand, the land of modern Japan shall once again be shaken by the choice of the wandering avanger known as the Kenki Kaya

Note: The story is from the visual novel, since the manga is the combination of 3 of the routes so there will certainly be different or inaccurate information.

Stats
Max Health
==========
Attack Speed
==========
Base Damage
==========
Defense
==========
Move Speed
==========

Attack type : Melee

Stats growth
Max Health
=
Attack Speed
==
Base Damage
==

Default skill: Rook

Passive

Kaya’s signature skill from when she was still human. Allow the disarming of her opponent and leaving them vulnerable to a strike at their weak point.

When attacking an enemy, has a 25% chance to disarm opponent, making them miss 8%+8% of attacks, subtract 1+1 armor per succession and if she/he receives more than a certain amount of dmg while this buff lasts, she/he is stunned for 1.5 second. Stack up to 5 times

Lasts 2.5 seconds

Note:
-In normal state: 500 dmg with 5 seconds cooldown.
-In "Chaos" or "Enrage" state: 350 dmg with 3 seconds cooldown
-In "Piece" or "Salvation" state: 500 damage with no cooldown
-In "Passage" state: 400 damage with no cooldown
If this skill is activated when the duration of its previous successful hit is not yet over, the duration shall be prelonged (not renewed) by 2.5 seconds and increases the miss chance + armor
Eg: Kaya strikes and Rook the opponent. After 1 second, the opponent is Rooked again, then the duration of the buff shall be 3.5 seconds, giving the opponent a 24% miss chance and 3 armor reduction.

1st skill : Nightmarish Struggle

Active

Within the half human, half kenki soul lies an everlasting battle between inner rage and self control. This puts a great amount of strain on the body, of which was made to be able to fathom such a force. However, Kaya is unable to keep the power inside forever, as it builds up within her subconscious.

Every second when this skill is learnt, the power passively grows by 60/96/132/168/204. If it reaches its maximum, damage and stun her for 2 seconds. After the stun ends, release it to a 550 AoE around her to damage and stun all those around her (but not herself) for 2 seconds. Can be released at will and will not cause allied units to be damaged/stunned.

Cast range: 150
Cooldown (of Self-release): 20/18/16/14/12 seconds

Lvl 1: Max of 600 damage.
Lvl 2: Max of 960 damage.
Lvl 3: Max of 1320 damage.
Lvl 4: Max of 1680 damage.
Lvl 5: Max of 2040 damage

Note:
I'm hoping for SFX when the damage is building and a different one when it reaches maximum capacity

2nd skill : The <<Sword>>

Active

The <<Sword>> is a lengedary Japanese weapon hidden for thousands of years, able to bring about the end of the world, given the user has enough power. Since she isn’t a god, Kaya cannot muster such power. However, the awesome strength of a kenki gives her the ability to draws a portion of the reckless power from the <<Sword>> to aid her in battle, for a life-threatening consequences.

When this skill is learnt, give Kaya a “<<Sword>> state” ability
When ever this skill is activated, Kaya changes her state and gains the power that comes with it for the duration of the main spell. Activating the <<Sword>> state sub skill change the state of the <<Sword>> in the order given through leveling the skill.

Cooldown: 90 seconds
Duration: 40 seconds

Level 1: Allows “Enrage” state. 35% chance to Rook. Gains 30% Attack Speed and Movement speed but takes 15% more damage.
Level 2: Allows “Peace” state. 40% chance to Rook. 10 more armor and 3% HP regeneration with + 15% movement speed.
Level 3: Allows “Chaos” state instead of “Enrage” state. Gains 15% chance to Rook. Disable the Active of Nightmare Struggle and releases its full power every 7 seconds around Kaya, damaging everything around her. Gives 40% increased movement and attack speed.
Level 4: Allows “Salvation” state instead of “Peace” state. Movement is disabled. Gains 10% max hp regeneration per second. 15 armor and 15% bonus spell damage reduction.
Level 5: Allows “Passage” state. Set Rook chance to 50%. Every hit has a 10% chance to release a full-powered Nightmare Struggle to enemies around the target. Also is immune to Physical damage. This state cannot be cancelled and will end after 10 seconds, reverting back to “Salvation” state automatically.

Note:
Activating the sub skill while the main skill is not active has no effect.
The state’s order of change: “Enrage”(“Chaos”) -> “Peace”(“Salvation”) -> “Passage”
When she changes a state, the previous duration shall be carried on to the new one

3rd skill : Anti-Rozenbu

Passive

This skill is made to counter the disarm of the anti-kenki organization. She is able to slip through the most overwhelming of battle without a scratch. Used many time with a perfect success rate, enemies shall think twice before facing Kaya.

Activate when you receive more than 600 dmg in 2 seconds. Gain invulnerbility for 2 seconds and remove all negative buffs upon the end of invulnerability.

Lvl1: Skills has a 20 seconds cooldown
Lvl2: Skills has a 18 seconds cooldown
Lvl3: Skills has a 16 seconds cooldown
Lvl4: Skills has a 14 seconds cooldown
Lvl5: Skills has a 12 seconds cooldown

Ultimate : Blue Melachony

Active

As the Eternal Gate of Lapis Lazuli opens again, the power of the Sea God and the Oni King squirmed as the manifestation of darkness reaches for the soul of the Kenki Kaya. Her body is made no longer alive, but the promise of the old Tsubaki tree remains in her blood, sipping away the life of others around her as a sacrifice.

When activated, Kaya kills herself and inflict damage of a percentage of her maximum life to every unit on the map. Every hero she kills by this spell reduces her death time by 1 second.
If “Chaos” state is activated when she uses this skill, enemies take 1.5x the damage they are supposed to.
If “Salvation” state is activated when she uses this skill, allies take only half as much as they are supposed to.
If “Passage” state is activated when she uses this skill, deals damage to only enemy heroes. Then instantly kills 1 random hero on the map. Has a casting time of 1.5 seconds.

Cooldown: 100 seconds

Lvl1: Deals 20% of her max health
Lvl2: Deals 40% of her max health
Lvl3: Deals 60% of her max health.

Note:
The damage to suicide is dealth via a trigger damage dealt with herself as a target for a 999999 damage hero attack fire damage type. If she is invulnerable during this state, she DOES NOT die.

Changelog

-Improved tooltips
-Improved Damage Growth of Nightmarish Struggle
-Rebalanced Nightmarish Struggle
-Various notes to avoid confusion
-Improved Rook (It is now dependant on the current state)

-Improved tooltips
-Rebalanced Blue Melachony for more synergy and a little less imbalanced
-Improved explainations on some details

-Reworked Rook a bit

Last edited by LightRedemption on 5/3/2011, 6:15 pm; edited 7 times in total
LightRedemption
LightRedemption
Amateur Member

Interests : Yuri!
Wall Status : I'm not frozen...

Back to top Go down

[Aoi Shiro] Kenki Kaya Empty Re: [Aoi Shiro] Kenki Kaya

Post by NoirEmperorXIII 4/30/2011, 7:11 pm

a game character suggestion eh...

I also see that theres a manga of this game so I think that I read it first before commenting on this one again.
NoirEmperorXIII
NoirEmperorXIII
Addicted Member

Interests : Moe and Cool
Wall Status : is waiting...

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaSui 4/30/2011, 7:14 pm

M*ron...Visual Novel's name please?

When attacking an enemy, has a 20% chance to disarm opponent, making them miss 25% of attacks, subtract 4 armor and if she/he receives more than 500 dmg while this buff lasts, she/he is stunned for 1.5 second

Lasts 3 seconds
Please add a cd for this passive, not like it matters to you anyway =))

Every second when this skill is learnt, the power passively grows by 60. If it reaches its maximum, releases it to a 550 AoE around her to damage and stun for 2 seconds. Can be released at will and will not cause allied units and self to be damaged/stunned.
Should add notification for allies/self damaging.
What's the benefit of reaching/not reaching max dmg beside the damage difference? Release at will still causes enemy's units to be stunned = 2s like self release right? I think the stun from release at will should be [current built damage/full damage x2], fits better
Increase dmg growth per level, or else you will have to wait 34 secs for full dmg =.= 60/96/132/168/204 ?
20/19/18/17
What happened to lvl 5's CD? Isn't lvl 5 max dmg as scaled = 2040 ?
What kind of damage is this skill?
Level 1: Allows “Enrage” state. Gains 10% chance to Rook. Gains 30% Attack Speed and Movement speed but takes 15% more damage.
Isn't that increases 10% chance to Rook ?

3% HP regeneration
Too much ?!

Level 3: Allows “Chaos” state instead of “Enrage” state. Gains 15% chance to Rook. Disable the Active of Nightmare Struggle and releases its full power every 7 seconds around Kaya, damaging everything around her. Gives 40% increased movement and attack speed.
So every 7 secs, assuming your NS is also lvl 3 -> 1320 dmg ? Lol new ultra teammate kill.(since you cant have more than 4 teammates)...Hmm she might fits with Lousy Louise perfectly.
No more [takes more dmg] ? Too much IMS, not enough IAS, remember this ain't DotA you dotard.

Level 5: Allows “Passage” state. Every hit has a 10% chance to release a full-powered Nightmare Struggle to enemies around the target. Also is immune to Physical damage. This state cannot be cancelled and will end after 10 seconds, reverting back to “Salvation” state automatically.
The released NS does not affect teammates yes?
After 10 s revert to Salvation and continue its effect for 30s ?
Are you sure about your 10%? Im fine but, are you?

Lvl5: Skills has a 12 seconds cooldown
"skill" you meant?
What kind of damage taken in 2 secs? Spell (lol no)? Physic(lol?) ?
Increase the amount of taken damage in order to activate the passive.

When activated, Kaya kills herself and inflict damage of a percentage of her maximum life to every unit on the map. Every hero she kills by this spell reduces her death time by 1 second.
I see lots of HP balls comming in her future. BTW, death time reduction -> 2s/ killed.
Lol ultra farm?

Add a casting time for this skill, so you cant kill yourself everytime you're about to die.
Max HP, since max health is an attribute =.=
What about the kill exp? Techies's mechanic?
Anyway, using only max HP as dmg is not very .... as you can easily farm for lots of HP boosting items/ tome.
Something else to reduce the roflroflrofl haxxor dmg please, else farm to lvl 3 ulti -> around 15k+ hp at least , Chaos state = 33750 dmg...
OmegaSui
OmegaSui
Moderator: Balancer & Tester

Interests : Aigis, duh?
Wall Status : In Tartarus, fapping

https://abcwc3.forumotion.com/t155-aigis-persona-3

Back to top Go down

Post by IloveTsundere 4/30/2011, 11:11 pm

yea that rook can be scary shit... u can basically perma lock them in a stun late game if u have enough damage and attck speed...
IloveTsundere
IloveTsundere
Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by LightRedemption 5/1/2011, 8:28 am

This is so tedious to be honest
-Passive of rook has no cd
-Will fix tooltips, but Gains %chance to is the same as increase chance by %, but I guess this matters to Deckai
-Notifications are not needed since I'm suggesting a visual effect, but I need to point that out too
-Will Rebalance Nightmare
-Still used to the 4 lvls system in
-Will have to note: The duration of the states stacks but not additively. Meaning when you change state the remaining duration will be carried on from the previous state to avoid abuses
-No, the hp regeneration is NOT too much. In fact it's almost useless in games with more than 5 players until later on
LightRedemption
LightRedemption
Amateur Member

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaSui 5/1/2011, 1:06 pm

Deleted due to utter stupidity.

Last edited by omegasui on 5/1/2011, 7:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
OmegaSui
OmegaSui

Back to top Go down

Post by LightRedemption 5/1/2011, 6:12 pm

omegasui wrote:I meant the title under the name of the topic but nvm.
You missed out every single crap i lolz on Rook.

Note:
-In normal state: 500 dmg with 5 seconds cooldown.
-In "Chaos" or "Enrage" state: 350 dmg with 3 seconds cooldown
-In "Piece" or "Salvation" state: 500 damage with no cooldown
-In "Passage" state: 400 damage with no cooldown
WTF? Dmg upon being triggered? Too friggin much dmg.

60/96/132/168/204
Geez this is something you put on the skill's individual lvls.

Nvm you ignorance biatch. Imma pm via YM, im fking through with talking to you. I dont think you even read what i wrote, if you did at least you could've answer it m*ron.

Calling people morons just make you the moron, but I won't argue on that point since you of all people wouldn't listen to me
And yes, I did read what you wrote, but I decide to do some actual work by changing the suggestion rather than quoting a half page long comment.
About the damage part, it was obvious that you didn't read what I wrote. I specifically said that the damage was for the cap, which varies based on current state.
Ignore comments below if you don't know me since this has nothing to do with the suggestion
Spoiler:
LightRedemption
LightRedemption
Amateur Member

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaSui 5/1/2011, 7:46 pm

Sorry had a holy pissed off bad day (fk i hate real life non-human cat). should've stayed away from the pc...

she/he receives more than a certain amount of dmg while this buff lasts, she/he is stunned for 1.5 second
I know, and this would be hard for lvl 1~7 to deal 500 dmg within 2.5 secs. And that was what i meant by too much dmg.

Ignorant? idk i only know ignorance from the song, and too lazy to use dicktionary.
OmegaSui
OmegaSui

Back to top Go down

Post by Deckai 5/1/2011, 8:49 pm

@Omegasui ... Nah lol keep manners ,dont being so rude..

@LightRedemption ah just like what Omega said. .. the ultimate is overpower ..
yuuji with 25% max hp as extra damage is can easily get double/triple kill
Deckai
Deckai
Respected: CG Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaSui 5/1/2011, 10:55 pm

I know, my temper is hard to keep.
OmegaSui
OmegaSui

Back to top Go down

Post by LightRedemption 5/2/2011, 6:34 am

@Sui:
That's not too much damage. Since it's not meant to be spammed and when the opportunity arises, a Nightmarish Struggle is more than enough to stun it at any level
About the HP, yea, still not used to the "Max Health" attribute yet.
@Deckai:
I will try to think of a better way to balance this skill, for now I'll just reduce the % to 20/30/60%
LightRedemption
LightRedemption
Amateur Member

Back to top Go down

Post by LightRedemption 5/3/2011, 6:16 pm

Reworked Rook a bit so now it is a stacking passive instead of a 1-hit-wonder
Also obviously a bump
LightRedemption
LightRedemption