Anime Battle Characters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hero Suggestion: Kisame Hoshigaki

+2
thomasinow
tribalsman
6 posters

Go down

Hero Suggestion: Kisame Hoshigaki Empty Hero Suggestion: Kisame Hoshigaki

Post by tribalsman 9/5/2010, 5:32 pm

well This is my hero suggestion Hoshigaki Kisame( i shall provide models for him )

Name: Hoshigaki Kisame
Nickname: Monster of the Hidden Mist(Kirigakure no Kaijin)
Attribute: Strength
Default Skill: Water Clone Technique(Mizu Bunshin No Jutsu)
Description: The Water Clone Technique is similar to the Shadow Clone Technique except it creates clones out
of water. Like other solid clone techniques, the clones can be used to perform tasks the user is unable or unwilling
to do for themselves. The range of the clone is limited however, as it can not travel very far from the original body
without losing control. Additionally, water clones only have one-tenth of the original person's power.Like other
clone techniques, if the water clones are injured enough they will revert back to normal water.
Effects: creates 2 water clones with 50% of the users strength.

Skills:
1st Skill: Water Release: Water Shark Missile Technique(Suiton: Suikōdan no Jutsu)
Description: This technique shapes water into the form of a shark with a head nearly at the same height as
a man, which moves to attack the enemy at high-speed with a powerful impact. The user can also ride inside
the water shark to increase their swimming speed.
Effects: when enemy has been hit it will give 1.5 seconds stun + bonus dmg if the user is perfectly hit.

2nd Skill: Water Release: Five Feeding Sharks(Suiton: Goshokuzame)
Description: The user puts his hand on the surface of a body of water and from the tips of five fingers, chakra
is released into the water, changing it into the form of five ferocious sharks. The sharks circle the target with
high speed, creating a raging stream that takes away their prey's freedom of movement and their sharp teeth
tear into the enemy with each consecutive attack. In the anime, these sharks can regenerate from surrounding
water, making them difficult to destroy.
Effects: creates 5 sharks to attack each attack on the enemy hero or creeps will give lifesteal.

3rd Skill: Water Release: A Thousand Feeding Sharks(Suiton: Senjikizame)
Description: A much more powerful version of the Water Release: Five Feeding Sharks, the user creates one
thousand sharks out of water, and they enter a wall formation, raining down to attack the opponent.
Effects: Creates a Tsunami Of Water Sharks Give -armor + slow + dmg to enemy units

4th Skill: Kisame & Samehada Fusion
Description: Kisame used this technique to fuse with his weapon Samehada when he founght Killer Bee. Kisame
Used this Form when Killer Bee used an incomplete transformation of the hachibi.
Effects: Gives +HP +MANA +MS and add's his Default Attribute which is strength.

5th skill(comes with fusion): Water Release: Great Shark Missile Technique(Suiton: Daikōdan no Jutsu)
Description: A stronger version of the Water Release: Water Shark Missile Technique, which creates a gigantic shark,
far larger than Kisame, to attack the opponent. This technique differs from its parent jutsu in being able to absorb
the chakra from an opponent's technique, and in turn use that chakra to grow larger and more powerful.
Effects: Kisame Ultimate which comes with fusion, this will deal Alot of damage. Sucks Out half your mana
and will explode when reaches the target so this skill will have a bit bonus dmg :)

HOPE YOU LIKE HIM ^^ AND THE MODELS I WILL PROVIDE IF THIS WILL WORK OUT ^^
THIS SKILL BUILD IS NOT IMBA YOU JUST HAVE TO FIGURE THE RIGHT DAMAGE FOR EACH ONE ^^

By tribalsman ^^

Last edited by tribalsman on 9/11/2010, 3:40 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : To add Effects for skills)
tribalsman
tribalsman
Amateur Member

Interests : Models, Maps, Forums, Friends, Games, Songs, Video
Wall Status : ABC and DON and UDBZ are the best maps

Back to top Go down

Hero Suggestion: Kisame Hoshigaki Empty Re: Hero Suggestion: Kisame Hoshigaki

Post by thomasinow 9/6/2010, 7:41 am

well i like kisame.. but not so favorite.. but recommended..

but you must remember naruto already have 12 heroes so far..
thomasinow
thomasinow
Admin: Author & Developer

Interests : Modeling, GFX Stuff

https://abcwc3.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Luminssence 9/6/2010, 8:52 am

thomasinow wrote:well i like kisame.. but not so favorite.. but recommended..

but you must remember naruto already have 12 heroes so far..

Another tavern can easily be added, but you're right we should fill up one piece and dbz before we do that.
Luminssence
Luminssence
Random People

Back to top Go down

Post by thomasinow 9/6/2010, 11:26 am

yea.. should be added the dbz and op for now.. untill all filled up.. should be each anime have 2 tavern..
thomasinow
thomasinow
Admin: Author & Developer

Interests : Modeling, GFX Stuff

https://abcwc3.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by selektah 9/9/2010, 3:51 pm

I would change the skills order:

(no default)
1st: mizu bushin no jutsu - 1 clone, 2 clones, 3 clones, 4 clones (lasts 30secs)
2st: suikodan no jutsu - 100dmg, 200dmg, 300dmg, 400dmg
3rd: samehada + bonus dmg (chakra/mana feedback) - 2/4/6/8 mana burn and 5/10/15/20% bonusdmg
ultimate: fusion with samehada (bonus hp and armor + allows Daikoudan skill) - 400/800/1200 dmg and stuns for 3s on AoE

selektah
Random People

Back to top Go down

Post by ShiroiSenji 9/10/2010, 12:33 am

thomasinow wrote:yea.. should be added the dbz and op for now.. untill all filled up.. should be each anime have 2 tavern..
Well i think when the 2 taverns are full, the map space is too.
ShiroiSenji
ShiroiSenji
Newbie Member

Back to top Go down

Post by tribalsman 9/11/2010, 3:30 pm

well for one piece we could add shanks i gav the model to valk ^^ in DBZ we could add kid buu then in naruto Kisame ^^ well i will edit my post and put the effects of the skill but i will not put dmg leave that 2 valk ^^

Edit: Added Effects For the skills ^^ well thats my opinion if valk will use then thats great ^^ if he will not just let him change the effects of skills ^^
tribalsman
tribalsman
Amateur Member

Interests : Models, Maps, Forums, Friends, Games, Songs, Video
Wall Status : ABC and DON and UDBZ are the best maps

Back to top Go down

Post by valkemiere 10/4/2010, 11:00 pm

if u can provide the model, effect, sound, and video abilities. i can add him. hehe
valkemiere
valkemiere
Respected: SFX Maker

http://valkemiere.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down