Anime Battle Characters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Multi versions of a hero

4 posters

Go down

Multi versions of a hero Empty Multi versions of a hero

Post by KenshinUesugi 8/13/2011, 6:53 am

I'm just suggesting for Valky, instead of like removing old spells from a hero, why not make like an ex version for that hero. I know it's like having multiple versions of the same hero which some people might see it as gay. But the manga story lines these days are drastically changing how some heroes should be. Like how Ichigo went from Bankai, to Bankai 2, to Vizard, to Getsuga or wtf it was called when he defeated Aizen, then Fullbring, and now he got his shinigami powers back so who knows what he is going to do.
I'm saying instead of Valky who just made Sage Naruto a few versions back, instead of changing him to the new Kyubi Naruto, just make a new hero and keep the old one. I mean the DBZ fans are getting Kid Gohan and Adult Gohan. And let's not count the countless fusions which is pretty much the same as other heroes with a few tweaks to some moves. Heck, he is soon going to have to deal with Luffy and his Haki powers. Well, the whole One Piece team just got upgraded. I'm just saying some heroes like Naruto, to not bother changing and just make a new ex hero. for his new moves. Rather then letting some old moves goto waste.
KenshinUesugi
KenshinUesugi
Noob Member

Wall Status : Meow

Back to top Go down

Multi versions of a hero Empty Re: Multi versions of a hero

Post by The10th-X 8/13/2011, 6:58 am

i get what you're coming from but most people don't like the idea of having 2 of the same char, but at different time frames it just doesent feel right =F & valk isnt ditching sage mode he is making naruto perma sage with 6 tails as ulti
The10th-X
The10th-X
True Supporter

Interests : Anything Animeish, D

https://www.youtube.com/user/The10thX

Back to top Go down

Post by KenshinUesugi 8/13/2011, 7:04 am

I'm just trying to try to save some of his old hero sets that people liked and then disliked the new ones because the story line changed and a hero has new moves. Atleast we don't have to worry about Ace or Whitebeard getting new moves since they died! But hey, Aokoji might be getting new moves in the One Piece time skip since he's now Admiral!
KenshinUesugi
KenshinUesugi
Noob Member

Wall Status : Meow

Back to top Go down

Post by Infern 8/13/2011, 9:19 am

Off: AoKij was always Admiral, after timeskip is the possibility that he is fleet admiral (Sengoku suggested him)

On: I dont agree with your suggestions, map size is almost full so better make new charater then same character with other spells.
Infern
Infern
Experienced Member

Back to top Go down

Post by valkemiere 8/24/2011, 10:31 pm

in future when the size limit reach max. i can do this :D
valkemiere
valkemiere
Respected: SFX Maker

http://valkemiere.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down