Anime Battle Characters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Gameplay] Request more creeps/hero/command.

+7
pkw.Felix
Genflare
Nuuby
Aria.OwNs
OmegaSui
Nyancat
ultimate99
11 posters

Go down

[Gameplay] Request more creeps/hero/command. Empty [Gameplay] Request more creeps/hero/command.

Post by ultimate99 10/23/2011, 7:11 am

I started playing this game since yesterday cause my friend introduce me to it.

1)And i found out tat when late game,very boring cause creep keep same.You should see Fight of Character(FOC) there got heros ,many kind of creeps to kill.

2)If you could,i like you to add Katekyo Hitman Reborn's character(P.S reborn fan) or FairyTail(P.s fairytail fan)[Gameplay] Request more creeps/hero/command. 1107968042

3)If you could,make some command like:-banpot,-ban (hero)...........I like to ban pot because when i vs comp they always use pot isn't it kinda annoying,i like fighting fair n square so i dun like using pot.-banhero for some hero when comp use it, its like very hard to kill.

Thats all i got for now.Hope you can make these things happen.

Thank You.[Gameplay] Request more creeps/hero/command. 2225400551 [Gameplay] Request more creeps/hero/command. 2225400551 [Gameplay] Request more creeps/hero/command. 2225400551 [Gameplay] Request more creeps/hero/command. 2225400551 [Gameplay] Request more creeps/hero/command. 2225400551 [Gameplay] Request more creeps/hero/command. 2225400551

ultimate99
Random People

Back to top Go down

[Gameplay] Request more creeps/hero/command. Empty Re: [Gameplay] Request more creeps/hero/command.

Post by Nyancat 10/23/2011, 7:20 am

for my oppinions:
this topic... post it @ map feedback and suggestion plz

and..
1) Plz don't compare ABC with FOC, FOC is more to... shounen jump @@ when ABC will be focusing on Loli Fight :<3_<3: beside, can u Make a falling pillar on FOC? the pillar will stun u know Large Grin

2) I u want sum of your favorite chars in this map, why don't you make the skill set, stats, and the others in char suggestions?

3) -banpot = Thumbs Up ; -banhero = Thumbs down ; I agreed with the pot thing :), its kinda annoying when you see yujii double silverball you know?
for the ban hero, all the hero have its own weakness you know? Like Ichigo Hollow mask can be dispelled by louise etc

and most of all... this topic is not site related, its ABC map related @@
Nyancat
Nyancat
Experienced Member

Interests : Nekomimi Musume
Wall Status : NYAN! NYAN! NYAN!

Back to top Go down

[Gameplay] Request more creeps/hero/command. Empty Re: [Gameplay] Request more creeps/hero/command.

Post by OmegaSui 10/23/2011, 7:48 am

1. Yes, and it goes to any arena map out there . Since when did farming get to be full of fun and non-boring? Don't think so, unless it's during early game of Dota. Idc about this part, really.
2. Like he said.
3. Ban hero is alr there (it's supposed to be tester command, but someone leaked it).
Idk which pot r u talking about. If it's refresher potion, give me a good reason why should it be banned, instead of having a much prolonged cooldown (300s stock cd, for example). It's not like YOU can't buy one for yourself. Seen 2 black holes?

And i do believe you are talking about the HP potion. AIs have it because they aren't human, they can be easily trolled/hunted down when it's late game. Heck, they even shit items at base. Until they are better scripted (not saying they aren't now), they'll have their own advantage compared to human's brain with those pots. If you play Dota AI you should know they have even better advantages, that is dagon(-ad) and less cd/mana cost than normal. Besides the pots heal like 750 hp~
The idea of banning HP potions is kinda ....too foc-fanboy.
OmegaSui
OmegaSui
Moderator: Balancer & Tester

Interests : Aigis, duh?
Wall Status : In Tartarus, fapping

https://abcwc3.forumotion.com/t155-aigis-persona-3

Back to top Go down

Post by ultimate99 10/23/2011, 8:50 am

OmegaSui-1)it just feels more fun to have many kind of creeps

2)Oh,i less play dota de only play mini games.Yes,i'm talking abt Hp potions

Last edited by ultimate99 on 10/23/2011, 10:59 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : accident double post)

ultimate99
Random People

Back to top Go down

Post by ultimate99 10/23/2011, 8:51 am

How delete?

Last edited by ultimate99 on 10/23/2011, 11:00 am; edited 1 time in total

ultimate99
Random People

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaSui 10/23/2011, 9:11 am

Don't double post. Edit your first post and delete the 2nd one.
OmegaSui
OmegaSui

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria.OwNs 10/23/2011, 2:18 pm

OmegaSui wrote:Don't double post. Edit your first post and delete the 2nd one.

He cannot delete it unless his post is the last post sent.
Remove it for him.
Aria.OwNs
Aria.OwNs
Respected: Retired Team

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaSui 10/23/2011, 7:04 pm

Oh i don't have moderator power here, my power is within the ABC section. That's why i asked him to do it, since i can't. Seems we'll need our pkwmon.
OmegaSui
OmegaSui

Back to top Go down

Post by Nuuby 10/23/2011, 8:47 pm

Yes.
No.
Yes.

Nuuby
Experienced Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria.OwNs 10/23/2011, 8:58 pm

Nuuby wrote:Yes.
No.
Yes.

Short answers are the best. Grin~
Aria.OwNs
Aria.OwNs
Respected: Retired Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Genflare 10/24/2011, 9:54 am

1) Yes
2)Maybe
3)Banpot-yes(only for PvP), banhero-no

This should become a poll
Genflare
Genflare
Moderator: Animator

Interests : EROGE!!
Wall Status : Still waiting for 1.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 10/24/2011, 10:20 am

1. No
2. No

Ban hero command is already there like Sui said.(command for red to ban hero...
eg. -ban Black Star)
ABC and FOC...LOLS you're really FOC-Boy don't you?
Most of the words I want to said already at Sui reply area[Gameplay] Request more creeps/hero/command. 547062315
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by pkw.Felix 10/24/2011, 10:26 am

Moved for the lolz.
pkw.Felix
pkw.Felix
Admin: Technical Support

Interests : Animating

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 10/24/2011, 10:53 am

pkw.Felix wrote:Moved for the lolz.

The lolz? -_-
LOL
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Genflare 10/24/2011, 11:20 am

pkw.Felix wrote:Moved for the lolz.

What about the trolls, and the lolies? why only for the lolz? Beat u up

Anyways since it's already here I'll talk abt the creep models (oh wait we already talked abt that in another topic)
Genflare
Genflare
Moderator: Animator

Interests : EROGE!!
Wall Status : Still waiting for 1.

Back to top Go down

Post by entaobah 10/24/2011, 11:55 am

1. ABC is not FOC, but more types of creeps (like in that other thread talking about more creep models) would be nice.
2. Come up with your own skillset and post it in the Character Suggestion board
3. As stated before, -ban command exists, just that it wasn't really supposed to be. I don't know if it should stay, it's up to those in charge to decide. Pot banning is an FOC thing. I wouldn't mind if they implemented it, nor would I rage if they didn't.
entaobah
entaobah
Addicted Member

Interests : Weird stuff, maybe?
Wall Status : DA STRONGAST PONY!

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaSui 10/24/2011, 1:51 pm

That is for D*ckai to decide.

Pot banning is stupid.
OmegaSui
OmegaSui

Back to top Go down

Post by jib123 10/24/2011, 3:54 pm

1. If new models for the lulz, then I would agree

2. Already answered

3. I agree with Sui. But I'm not saying it in a harsh way. It's just that...every part of the game can be part of your strategy/style. Although sometimes it's kinda irritating(provoking opponents would work IMO), pots really are essential.
jib123
jib123
Addicted Member

Interests : Little Busters! fag
Wall Status : Key's works are the

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyancat 10/24/2011, 4:12 pm

entaobah wrote:
3. As stated before, -ban command exists, just that it wasn't really supposed to be. I don't know if it should stay, it's up to those in charge to decide. Pot banning is an FOC thing. I wouldn't mind if they implemented it, nor would I rage if they didn't.

Pot banning is exist in FOC?
ftw @@
Nyancat
Nyancat
Experienced Member

Interests : Nekomimi Musume
Wall Status : NYAN! NYAN! NYAN!

Back to top Go down

Post by entaobah 10/24/2011, 4:17 pm

It's not part of the system, it's just that people dislike it so much that (through democracy, perhaps?) it's become banned by most people, and people who do use it tend to be shunned and taken as Aholes by others...
entaobah
entaobah
Addicted Member

Interests : Weird stuff, maybe?
Wall Status : DA STRONGAST PONY!

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaSui 10/24/2011, 6:50 pm

Simple. Go watch some haxx -cheated-the-death- videoz on Dota and see how they've saved themselves from looking at the scoreboard and start counting with just a bottle that worth 100 gold.
You can use it. Others can use it. If you don't know how to use it, it's your fault, not theirs, so suck it up and live with it.
It's the same as those who would waste their first 1500 gold in ABC to buy an item, instead of 2 tome of exp to boost the lvl (more skill early means?) and 2 pots.
OmegaSui
OmegaSui

Back to top Go down

Post by NoirEmperorXIII 10/24/2011, 7:03 pm

yay for the duplicate topic about the creeps LOL

suggestion? go make a skillset of your own

really dont care about the 3rd though, pots makes things harder and better hehe
NoirEmperorXIII
NoirEmperorXIII
Addicted Member

Interests : Moe and Cool
Wall Status : is waiting...

Back to top Go down

Post by iincyo 10/27/2011, 8:37 pm

no more comment about here. go on for your creeps suggestions.
iincyo
iincyo
Addicted Member

Interests : Anime Things
Wall Status : Support Sola

https://abcwc3.forumotion.com/t385-sola-aono-morimiya-revised-v

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum