Anime Battle Characters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Character Information] Grimmjow Jaegerjaquez - "Bleach"

5 posters

Go down

[Character Information] Grimmjow Jaegerjaquez - "Bleach" Empty [Character Information] Grimmjow Jaegerjaquez - "Bleach"

Post by Bubbie 10/6/2010, 6:24 am

HERO NAME: Grimmjow Jaegerjaquez
TITLE: Sixth Espada
SOURCE: Bleach
[Character Information] Grimmjow Jaegerjaquez - "Bleach" Moe+129203+sample
BACKGROUND STORY:
Grimmjow is the 6th Espada and represents the "destruction" aspect of death. He is impatient, hot tempered and shows very little respect towards authoritative figures. When it comes to battle, he shows absolute confidence in his own capabilities and thus always seeks out to challenge the opponent whom he suspect is the strongest amongst a given group. Unlike many of his hollow comrades, he follows a strict principles of having a fair and honest fight, and respect those who treat battle seriously.

ATTRIBUTE:
*Information required*

ABILITIES:
Default Skill - Hierro
Information:
Hierro is the word for 'Iron' in Spanish, referring to the 'Iron Skin' of an Arrancar. It is a result of their highly compressed spiritual power. Its toughness is told to be impenetrable as demonstrated by Grimmjow blocking attacks from a Zanpakutou with his barehands.
---------------------------------------
Ability Type: Passive
Ability Effect: Buff
Cast Time: -
Cast Range: -
Effect:
Grants Grimmjow 5 armor; doubled during Resureccion: Pantera.
Cooldown: -

1st Skill - Rush
Information:
Grimmjow initiates a high-speed close-quater barrage of attacks on his opponent to demonstrate his physical capability.
Ability Type: Active, Area Target
Ability Effect: Area DPS, Disable
Cast Time: Instant
Cast Range: 600
Effect:
Grimmjow bombards a 350 AoE with 7 quick hits, each dealing 40/80/120/160/200 damage to enemy units within that area. Affected units are also temporarily disabled while Grimmjow is delivering his attacks.
Cooldown: 18 seconds

2nd Skill - Sonido
Information:
A movement-enhancing technique that is essentially the equivalent of the Shinigami's 'Shunpo', but is only used by Arrancars. It allows them to move at great speed and is usually used in conjunction with attacks to maximize the destruction upon impact.
Ability Type: Active, Area Target
Ability Effect: Pseudo-Blink, Debuff
Cast Range: 900/1000/1100/1200/1300
Effect:
Grimmjow charges towards a targeted location and becomes invunerable until arrival, causing enemy units within 450 AoE to suffer 40%/45%/50%/55%/60% AS/MS reduction for 2/2.5/3/3.5/4 seconds.
Cooldown: 14/13/12/11/10 seconds

3rd Skill - Gran Rey Cero
Information:
An enhanced variation of the generic Cero that only Espada can use. This version of Cero is larger in diameter and is much more destructive than a normal Cero.
Ability Type: Active, Point Target
Ability Effect: Area Damage, Knockback
Cast Time: Delay
Cast Range: 900
Effect:
Grimmjow releases his Gran Rey Cero after 1 second, dealing 400/700/1000/1300/1600 damage to enemy units in a straight line. Affected units are also knocked backward.
Cooldown: 18 seconds.

Ultimate - Resureccion: Pantera
Information:
Grimmjow reverts into his Arrancar form, taking a more feral and aggressive appearance, signified by his jagged teeth, and clawed hands and feets. In this form, Grimmjow can use his most powerful attack, Desgarron.
Ability Type: Active, No Target
Ability Effect: Transform, Upgrade
Cast Range: -
Effect:
Grimmjow unleashes his Resureccion form for 20/30/40 seconds, increasing his base defense by 15/20/25 and reducing his BAT to 1.5/1.3/1.1. Additionally, Grimmjow will be able to use Desgarron.
Cooldown: 130/120/110 seconds

• Subskill - Desgarron
    Information:
    Grimmjow's most powerful technique which he can only use when he unleashes his Resureccion form. Grimmjow concentrates large amounts of energy from the ends of his claws and them makes a slashing motion, creating gigantic 'claws' with the destructive power of a Gran Rey Cero.
    Ability Type: Active, Point Target
    Ability Effect: Area Damage
    Cast Time: Channeling
    Cast Range: 900
    Effect:
    Grimmjow channels for up to 3 seconds to creates gigantic claws, letting it build up [500 + (450 X Level of Pantera)] damage per second, and then releases it to damage all enemies in a straight line of ??? range and ??? AoE.
    Cooldown: 40 seconds

Last edited by Uoyalz on 8/30/2013, 6:15 pm; edited 8 times in total (Reason for editing : 1.1)
Bubbie
Bubbie
Random People

Back to top Go down

[Character Information] Grimmjow Jaegerjaquez - "Bleach" Empty Re: [Character Information] Grimmjow Jaegerjaquez - "Bleach"

Post by nomanright 10/16/2010, 6:38 pm

k now for my 2nd character tip

tips
Grimmjow:
-casual warning of always get health orb first if possible, though for this case, it isn't really needed, as grimmjow is about the 2nd toughest character i've seen but it helps you secure the win faster.

-never aim "Sonido" with the enemy at the middle, unless you're very VERY sure the enemy isn't running or you're not jumping from a large distance, the AoE of that skill is large, but just movement can out move the AoE quickly with "mili-seconds" to spare.

-"Cero" is the main power of a starting grimmjow, though it is a gamble, imagine hitting a 500 at one go, it's the highest any of your skill can go at start. But it's uses is quickly lost when you're lvl 4 and above, so don't stick to it, try to use it on fleeing enemy at late games, or if you just need that little bit of advantage out of a 8000HP monster. (yuuji for example)

-never put "Grand Ray Cero" and "Cero" in the same rank, they both have their uses, Grand Ray Cero aren't even a Cero at all in ABC, it's more towards a beam of damage if it's compared.

-Never "Rush" your enemy, i know it deals the highest damage in all of the 3 skills in Grimmjow, but all the more reason why i stick to my combo of Grand Ray Cero->Sonido->Rush, it's a killer tactic in early-mid games due to the strength of it's blows. But please pay copy rights if you want to use it >.>

-"Phantera" is in short, adding heavy metal plates to a already powerful enough tank, and upgrading it's cannon to make it be able to fire shells and shoots lasers if needed. if you're out numbered, first thing is to gudge your enemies. (Like for example, a Miku and Reimu. Please run unless you target Miku first. though off topic for abit, Miku and reimu makes good combo together, but it's up to the players to see if it's useful.) if you know your enemies don't have much stuns or things that hinders your melee attacks, charge at them without mercy, you'll most likely win if your item combo is correct.

-remember the tank with lasers part i just said? "Desgarron" is the laser, it's damage isn't much, range isn't much, AoE isn't much, but comes in a pack with the tank to instandly overthrow any disadvantage. one shot from this and your enemy will surely at least be orange health even if he's a 8k hp monster o-o. so save up on it, you can only use it once. (twice if you're lucky) but never let it go to waste, a tank that didn't use that is a lousy tank.

-if your enemy is doing it's ulti and you know you won't make it in time to run away, use sonido to run, it's like a shupo, but with further range and a waste of it's damage o-o. but judge it with your life, which one is better? you decide.

-never miss out on the important point of normal attacks, grimmjow's skill in late game don't kill, only seriously wounds people. so build your grimmjow to take serious damage+ a corruption lance. IF POSSIBLE...

-my item combo for grimmjow -> shiny gem, magical necklace, pegaus boots, corrupted lance, stardragon sword, reset CD potion. So that i can get the best possible damage while not giving an inch in defense o-o

Now to end with "This tips is made by me, so it embodies whatever problems i found while playing as grimmjow (including anything dumb i did). But this doesn't mean this is the only way grimmjow should act, you can go and try out your own move and get your own ways of winning. Bye.

Last edited by nomanright on 11/4/2010, 7:29 pm; edited 2 times in total
nomanright
nomanright
Respected: Better than Nothing

Interests : COMPUTER!!!
Wall Status : hmm... normal?

Back to top Go down

[Character Information] Grimmjow Jaegerjaquez - "Bleach" Empty Re: [Character Information] Grimmjow Jaegerjaquez - "Bleach"

Post by Leaderofrouge 11/4/2010, 8:51 am

nomanright wrote:...

Now to end with "This tips is made by me, so it embodies whatever problems i found while playing as ichigo (including anything dumb i did). But this doesn't mean this is the only way ichigo should act, you can go and try out your own move and get your own ways of winning. Bye.

Some good tips, but...Why does it say Ichigo ?_?
Leaderofrouge
Leaderofrouge
Respected: Retired Team

Interests : Anime/Manga/others

Back to top Go down

Post by nomanright 11/4/2010, 6:20 pm

umm... well i copied it from the other side XXDD kk wait i'll edit it

*edited*
nomanright
nomanright

Back to top Go down

Post by Leaderofrouge 11/4/2010, 6:56 pm

nomanright wrote:

Now to end with "This tips is made by me, so it embodies whatever problems i found while playing as grimmjow (including anything dumb i did). But this doesn't mean this is the only way ichigo should act, you can go and try out your own move and get your own ways of winning. Bye.

dude... you haven't changed them all -.=
Leaderofrouge
Leaderofrouge

Back to top Go down

Post by nomanright 11/4/2010, 7:29 pm

weird o_o i did press save o_o well, this time for sure!
nomanright
nomanright

Back to top Go down

Post by Leaderofrouge 11/5/2010, 4:57 am

Wonderful :P
Leaderofrouge
Leaderofrouge

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaSui 3/3/2011, 1:48 pm

Updated to 1.1 version
OmegaSui
OmegaSui
Moderator: Balancer & Tester

Interests : Aigis, duh?
Wall Status : In Tartarus, fapping

https://abcwc3.forumotion.com/t155-aigis-persona-3

Back to top Go down

Post by Uoyalz 5/2/2013, 2:44 pm

Updated to 1.4.1 version
Uoyalz
Uoyalz
Admin: Developer

Interests : Animes, Spriting

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down