Anime Battle Characters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Skill sound suggestion for Hatsune Miku

5 posters

Go down

Skill sound suggestion for Hatsune Miku Empty Skill sound suggestion for Hatsune Miku

Post by tyh1997 12/11/2011, 8:02 pm

Being a fan of Hatsune Miku, I have some suggestions for sounds for her skills from her songs

and 'Negi' means spring onion, another vegetable which looks like the leek
Mahou Negi
why not change the name to Negi ICBM(Inter-Continental Ballistic Missile)and use the part when she says 'ICBM' in the song 'Senbonzakura' as the sound effect.

Resonance
needs some sound from one of her songs, tough i dont know what song should it be from(i find "Sing and Smile" and "Innocence" ok for this but i don't know which part of the song is better for this case)

Dissonance
the sound effect does't go with the description "sudden high pitch" there's some songs with high pitch screams like "Kocchi Muite Baby" and "The World Is Mine"(i think the one in "Kocchi Muite Baby" has a higher pitch)

Beats of Music
Needs some music , "Miku Miku ni shite ageru" and "Melt" are quite well known or maby "Sayonara Goodbye" ,"PoPiPo" is also ok but if you look at the translation for it it's talking about vegetable juice. "Ievan Polkka" has a easily recognized beat but if i remember properly the lyrics mean nothing in Japanese but are in some other language.You can make the damage intervals according to the beat of the song

And just to let you know, if you want to be very specific, vocaloid is general and can mean vocaloids from vocaloid vocaloid2(Miku the the 1st of this) and vocaloid3(currently there is a Korean singing one,SeeU) this paragraph is just extra info.

and question, will you be adding any other vocaloids?
(sorry for any typos(if any) and tell me if i made a mistake in something.

tyh1997
Random People

Back to top Go down

Skill sound suggestion for Hatsune Miku Empty Re: Skill sound suggestion for Hatsune Miku

Post by NoirEmperorXIII 12/11/2011, 9:57 pm

funny thing is, this somewhat suggested before but without any specific songs for each skill.

Anyway,I dont really care about the song stuff for the skill.
NoirEmperorXIII
NoirEmperorXIII
Addicted Member

Interests : Moe and Cool
Wall Status : is waiting...

Back to top Go down

Skill sound suggestion for Hatsune Miku Empty Re: Skill sound suggestion for Hatsune Miku

Post by iincyo 12/11/2011, 10:04 pm

ieva polkka in last skill? got it...
iincyo
iincyo
Addicted Member

Interests : Anime Things
Wall Status : Support Sola

https://abcwc3.forumotion.com/t385-sola-aono-morimiya-revised-v

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaSui 12/11/2011, 11:22 pm

It's Polish i believe.
OmegaSui
OmegaSui
Moderator: Balancer & Tester

Interests : Aigis, duh?
Wall Status : In Tartarus, fapping

https://abcwc3.forumotion.com/t155-aigis-persona-3

Back to top Go down

Post by thomasinow 12/13/2011, 10:16 pm

if we put song for each skills of hatsune miku, it will really cost too much size map.

and as for ulti we already prepare a music sound, but ofc its like global one. not from certain a song.

adding vocaloids? yes. Kagamine Rin/Len the next will be appear.

MOVED TO CORRECT TOPIC.
thomasinow
thomasinow
Admin: Author & Developer

Interests : Modeling, GFX Stuff

https://abcwc3.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by tyh1997 12/13/2011, 10:24 pm

i was meaning a small section from the song like how you guys record the skill sounds for the other characters

tyh1997
Random People

Back to top Go down

Post by thomasinow 12/13/2011, 10:58 pm

yea i know, but not all song can be cuted for short duration.. some need longer to make it good.
well its depend on the durations, i will try some you suggest, if short enough and good, we will put it.

anyway thanks for the suggest.
thomasinow
thomasinow
Admin: Author & Developer

Interests : Modeling, GFX Stuff

https://abcwc3.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaSui 12/14/2011, 1:24 pm

I thought we were going with the standalone install exe for sounds
OmegaSui
OmegaSui
Moderator: Balancer & Tester

Interests : Aigis, duh?
Wall Status : In Tartarus, fapping

https://abcwc3.forumotion.com/t155-aigis-persona-3

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down