Anime Battle Characters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

About Haruhi...

2 posters

Go down

About Haruhi... Empty About Haruhi...

Post by Uoyalz 7/22/2012, 4:02 pm

The 1st Skill only says that affected units will not be able to deal damage, so why the silence? The 1st Skill also says that affected units cannot take physical damage, so why is Haruhi able to attack them? Lastly, it's weird that Haruhi can gain HP bonus without being in the Space.

How about this?
Haruhi is unable to attack them in ethereal form unless Haruhi is in Sailor Form, from which she deals magic damage and the 1st Skill doesn't not silence the units. And I don't think I need think I need to tell you guys but, the permabashing should be nerfed. Perhaps this could balance Haruhi a bit.

It's probably time you guys start removing any OPness from the game by now. OP is just unfair to the other players, no matter how fun it is. This is a game about who can use their respective hero better, not how to choose the most OP character, right?
Uoyalz
Uoyalz
Admin: Developer

Interests : Animes, Spriting

Back to top Go down

About Haruhi... Empty Re: About Haruhi...

Post by Aria.OwNs 7/22/2012, 5:41 pm

The 1st Skill only says that affected units will not be able to deal damage, so why the silence? The 1st Skill also says that affected units cannot take physical damage, so why is Haruhi able to attack them? Lastly, it's weird that Haruhi can gain HP bonus without being in the Space.

They forgot to change the tooltip.

How about this?
Haruhi is unable to attack them in ethereal form unless Haruhi is in Sailor Form, from which she deals magic damage and the 1st Skill doesn't not silence the units. And I don't think I need think I need to tell you guys but, the permabashing should be nerfed. Perhaps this could balance Haruhi a bit.

1st skill does not make ethereal anymore, so what you talking about?
Permabashing should not be nerfed, the whole OPness should be.

It's probably time you guys start removing any OPness from the game by now. OP is just unfair to the other players, no matter how fun it is. This is a game about who can use their respective hero better, not how to choose the most OP character, right?

Removing any OPness is not an option, because, there should NOT be any OPness since 1.0, but since they just added random numbers without the mere knowledge about balancing, there you go.
OPness is fun when you have it, when it's the opposite everyone whines for a nerf.
Using a hero better... yes and no, it is a teamplay game (most of you would laugh, this game lacks of teamplay due to some OP heroes doing 1vs5 like np) where you have to team up to gank, etc etc, well you know the role for every hero. Knowing the role of every hero would help you to play it better, knowing when to stun, when to gank, when to back, etc.

Current gameplay:
1. Pick an OP Hero.
2. Farm non-stop till you have 6 OP items.
3. Press A and click, killing everyone with autoattack due to the OPness + Imba Items.
4. Get flamed, calling you noob, low, etc, for picking such an OP (And funny) hero.
5. Enemies ragequit before the game ends.

Recommended gameplay:
1. Pick a hero that fits with your playing style, trying to combo with your teammates and countering enemies.
2. Farm if you are a carry, support the Ganker if you are a Support/Ganker, help the Carry when needed (He is the one that will win the game after all), Gank to prevent enemy carry from farming, etc.
3. Use each skill on the right moment, using the perma stun (Miku) on the Carry/DPS, disabling him till he dies (Sakura), etc.
4. ''GG, nice gameplay'' enemies should tell you, but their pride won't allow them, so a simple forced ''GG'' would be enough.
5. Enemies will quit when the game ends, and will want to remake (Or not).
Aria.OwNs
Aria.OwNs
Respected: Retired Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Uoyalz 7/22/2012, 6:01 pm

Aria.OwNs wrote:They forgot to change the tooltip.
Aria.OwNs wrote:1st skill does not make ethereal anymore, so what you talking about?
Ah, I c... Now it makes sense.
Uoyalz
Uoyalz
Admin: Developer

Interests : Animes, Spriting

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down