Anime Battle Characters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Sword Art Online] Kirigaya Kazuto

+4
thomasinow
OmegaSui
Uoyalz
Rie Hikaru
8 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Do you Agree that "Kirigaya Kazuto" to be a Shounen Hero in Anime Battle Character v1.4 or so ?

[Sword Art Online] Kirigaya Kazuto - Page 2 I_vote_lcap100%[Sword Art Online] Kirigaya Kazuto - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 100% 
[ 13 ]
[Sword Art Online] Kirigaya Kazuto - Page 2 I_vote_lcap0%[Sword Art Online] Kirigaya Kazuto - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[Sword Art Online] Kirigaya Kazuto - Page 2 I_vote_lcap0%[Sword Art Online] Kirigaya Kazuto - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 13

[Sword Art Online] Kirigaya Kazuto - Page 2 Empty [Sword Art Online] Kirigaya Kazuto

Post by Rie Hikaru 8/26/2012, 2:17 pm

First topic message reminder :

Hero Name : Kirigaya Kazuto [Kirito] "The Black Swordsman"
Anime : Sword Art Online

[Sword Art Online] Kirigaya Kazuto - Page 2 300px-10
[Sword Art Online] Kirigaya Kazuto - Page 2 Kirito10
[Sword Art Online] Kirigaya Kazuto - Page 2 414px-10
Background Story :
Kirigaya Kazuto goes by the name Kirito, was adopted by his aunt and uncle a year after his birth when his biological parents died in an accident. Raised by his foster parents as a son, he originally trained with his cousin in the neighborhood kendo dojo under their grandfather's tutelage. Due to his aunt's influence as an editor for a computer systems magazine, however, Kazuto fell in love with computers and dropped kendo after two years. One of the lucky 1000 players accepted into the beta, Kirito logs hundreds of hours of playtime. He, along with the other top players, were able to reach the eigth floor before the beta had ended. Considered as "Black Swordsman" and titled as "Beater"

Status / Attributes
Endurance
========== [7]
Swiftness
========== [4]
Potency
========== [10]
Resistance
========== [4]
Speed
========== [2]

Status Growth :
Endurance
==
Swiftness
=
Potency
==

Extra Information :
Attack Range : 128 (Melee)
Base Attack Speed : 1.5
Base Movespeed : 280
Base Mana : 100
Mana Regeneration : 0.8 Mana / Sec.

Abilities :

Default Skill - Black Sword [Passive]
Large Black Sword bought in Sylvania, Kirito's default Sword
-------------------------
Kirito does normal Attack and Reduce enemy's total Attack by 10% for 3 Sec.
Cooldown : -

1st Skill - Flashing Penetrator [Active] [Target] [Enemy Unit]
Kirito moves and attack toward his enemy as fast as lightning.
Kirito does Flashing strike to his targeted enemy and all enemies along the way, deals 500/700/900/1100/1300, and stun the enemy for 2 Sec (Enemy Along the way wont Stun, and wont stop Kirito to perform this Skill). If Kirito had 35 Mana in stock, the damage dealt +1x Hero's total Damage
Cast Time : 0.5 Sec.
Cast Range : 700
Cooldown : 14 Sec.

2nd Skill - Vorpal Strike [Active] [Area Damage]
Kirito Slashes his Surrounding act Blindly
Kirito Slashes his Surrounding (AOE : 300), Deals 400/600/800/1000/1200. If Kirito Had 45 Mana in Stock, the damage Dealt +1x/2x/3x/4x/5x Potency, and AOE +100
Cast Time : Instant
Cooldown : 22/21/20/19/18 Sec.

3rd Skill - Auto-Regeneration [Passive]
As a Beta-Tester in SAO, Kirito is High-Leveled Player, and had a Regeneration Skill.
Kirito Regenerates 10/20/30/40/50 HP / Sec. [Doesn't Stack with items]
Cooldown : -

Ultimate Skill - Arms Blast [Active] [Target] [Enemy Unit]
An Outside System Skill from SAO that used by Kirito to Destroys a weapon of his Opponent by attacking the weakpoint of one with a powerful blow.
Kirito does Powerful Blow, an all-out attack , used all Mana in stock, Deals 20/35/50 damage/Mana to Targeted Enemy Unit and impact Its Surrounding by 75% the damage dealt on Targeted Enemy Unit [AOE : 400]. Reduce Targeted Enemy Unit's total attack by 0.75%/Mana for 0.04/0.05/0.06 Sec./Mana and Stuns for 3 Sec. [Reduced Attack only for the Targeted enemy Unit, Stun for 2 Sec. to Impacted enemy unit].
Cast Time : 1 Sec.
Cooldown : 90/80/70 Sec.

P.S : By what i meant " /Mana " that means " 1 Mana ".. Example : current mana is 100, and you do Arms Blast Lv1, it deals 20x100 = 2000 damage and , reduce the target's total attack by 0.75%x100 = 75% for 0.04x100 = 4 Sec.

Note : Sorry if I made a Mistake in making this Suggestion. Since its my Second Suggestion, there's a lot of thing that I had to learn.. Thanks

Last edited by Rie Hikaru on 1/31/2013, 5:44 pm; edited 7 times in total (Reason for editing : Changing Skill's Details)
Rie Hikaru
Rie Hikaru
Noob Member

Interests : Anime , Manga
Wall Status : Hajimemashite~ ^^v

Back to top Go down

[Sword Art Online] Kirigaya Kazuto - Page 2 Empty Re: [Sword Art Online] Kirigaya Kazuto

Post by OmegaSui 8/27/2012, 11:37 pm

^
Top floor

We want it from Anime/game(E.G WRS), not Wiki
And "we" consist of whom?
Frankly, it is wanted that heroes are based on a reliable source of information, mostly wikia if one does not know about it via games nor anime.
In the way you've put it, a question is made on how Haruhi or Konata is capable of doing anything at all, if they were to be from Anime/game (as I said, reliable source, not doujinshies)

In the end of the day, as tom has spoken, this hero will have a skill making contest held for itself. If you truly want to have this guy's skillset made by yourself to be imported into ABC, continue. If you only want this guy's existence in ABC, it's granted nevertheless. I honestly think, unless you can exceptionally remake this suggestion of yours, even Deckai's imba version would triumph.
OmegaSui
OmegaSui
Moderator: Balancer & Tester

Interests : Aigis, duh?
Wall Status : In Tartarus, fapping

https://abcwc3.forumotion.com/t155-aigis-persona-3

Back to top Go down

[Sword Art Online] Kirigaya Kazuto - Page 2 Empty Re: [Sword Art Online] Kirigaya Kazuto

Post by Rie Hikaru 8/27/2012, 11:57 pm

just like what tom said,
SAO's anime hasnt fully released and the skills from anime arent shown yet..
so that its not a problem for now that this character isnt going to be in v1.4.1 as long as it was planned that this character will be deployed in the future of abc, thats okay for me
Rie Hikaru
Rie Hikaru
Noob Member

Back to top Go down

Post by pkw.Felix 8/28/2012, 8:29 am

Leave this first. We need to wait till Kirito displays all his dual-blade skills first.

In addition, Deckai prefer much 'interesting' skills to do.
In some condition, combo meta would be better with kirito.

Anyways, imo just wait till sao progresses until kirito fully utilize his dark repulser since SAO is 25 episodes.
pkw.Felix
pkw.Felix
Admin: Technical Support

Interests : Animating

Back to top Go down

Post by Rie Hikaru 8/28/2012, 10:40 am

yeah, so the point is, to wait until all episode is finally released, then we will know every skill that Kirito has..
Rie Hikaru
Rie Hikaru
Noob Member

Back to top Go down

Post by redstormer 9/9/2012, 9:15 pm

pkw.Felix wrote:Leave this first. We need to wait till Kirito displays all his dual-blade skills first.

In addition, Deckai prefer much 'interesting' skills to do.
In some condition, combo meta would be better with kirito.

Anyways, imo just wait till sao progresses until kirito fully utilize his dark repulser since SAO is 25 episodes.
you could read the light novel to see.

redstormer
Random People

Back to top Go down

Post by MyuChun 6/27/2013, 9:36 am

How about change the skill name

for first skill : triangle sword slash- attack 3 times an AOE deal 300/500/750/1000/1200
and for special skill : star burst stream- hit 50 times, AOE : 250, each hit enemy take 125/150/175 and slow for 4 sec

MyuChun
Random People

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum