Anime Battle Characters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ABC v1.3 Balancement.

3 posters

Go down

ABC v1.3 Balancement. Empty ABC v1.3 Balancement.

Post by Aria.OwNs 8/30/2012, 1:19 pm

Heros:
Grimmjow - Bleach

Shiki - Melty Blood
Spoiler:
Akiha - Melty Blood

Yuuji Sakai - Shakugan No Shana

Louise Françoise le Blanc de la Vallière - Zero no Tsukaima

Haruhi Suzumiya - Suzumiya Haruhi no Yuutsu

Konata Izumi - Lucky Star

Hakurei Reimu - Touhou Project

Avenger - Fate/Hollow Ataraxia

Mato Kuroi - Black Rock Shooter

Nanoha Takamachi - Mahou Shoujo Lyrical Nanoha
Spoiler:
Miku Hatsune - Vocaloid

Blackstar - Soul Eater

Kanade - Angel Beats!

Ichigo - Bleach

Shana - Shakugan no Shana
Spoiler:

T.K. - Angel Beats!

Aigis - Persona 3

Michael Roa - Melty Blood

Sakura Kinomoto - Card Captor Sakura

Kojiro Sasaki - Fate Stay Night

Gintoki Sakata - Gintama

Yomi Takanashi - Black Rock Shooter OVA

Yuki Nagato - Suzumiya Haruhi No Yuutsu

Rin and Len Kagamine - Vocaloid

Shana-Tan - Shakugan No Shana OVA

Alice - Touhou

Reisen - Touhou

Shaoran - Card Captor Sakura

Saito - Zero no Tsukaima

Ueki - Ueki No Hõsoku

Note: Useless posts will be deleted, thread's purpose is to balance the current ABC version 1.3, in order to improve the game, suggestions are welcome, No Spam and No Random shit, thx.

Last edited by Aria.OwNs on 8/31/2012, 6:09 pm; edited 28 times in total
Aria.OwNs
Aria.OwNs
Respected: Retired Team

Back to top Go down

ABC v1.3 Balancement. Empty Re: ABC v1.3 Balancement.

Post by Aria.OwNs 8/30/2012, 4:40 pm

Changelog:
Shiki
-Nerfed Default chance to trigger and added some notes to it.
-Nerfed 1st skill damage at lower level, scaling it properly, increasing its damage and allowing him to dash to the selected location, not max range anymore.
-Nerfed 2nd skill damage and increased the cooldown a bit, increased the speed the skill is performed with and changed it to channeling.
-Nerfed 3rd skill damage, changed how the skill works and added cooldown.
-Increased the cooldown on early levels and added some notes and changes to Ultimate, related to the global silence.

Nanoha
-Buffed Flash Move duration.
-Buffed 1st skill damage, increasing its cooldown and removing casting time.
-Nerfed 2nd skill damage absortion, placing a cap and adding cooldown to prevent abusing it.
-Buffed 3rd skill damage and increased its cooldown.
-Nerfed Ultimate damage, reduced cooldown and changed the damage dealt from every second to every 0,1 second, increasing the chance to deal higher damage.

Shana
-Nerfed 2nd skill damage, decreasing its cooldown and changed fire damage behind Shana into fire damage around her (Inmolation) along with splash damage in flying form.
-Nerfed 3rd skill duration and increased its cooldown.
-Nerfed Ultimate damage and DPS, decreased its cooldown and now Shana takes halved damage from it.
Aria.OwNs
Aria.OwNs
Respected: Retired Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Nuuby 9/24/2012, 3:58 am

So I read char descriptions and Haruhi's cons were
"Cons:
Goddess has no weakness. Ever."
But since he's gonna remake it...

So since I played her last night I'll give some feedback on Louise. Also char descriptions say great nuking potential, but it's only at melee range lol.

- Why on Earth is her stat gain potency biased with other stats having the minimum growth rate, I don't even. I'm pretty sure she has the highest potency gain in the game or shit.
>(Relative buff) Endurance gain from 1.5 to 1.9, potency 3.1 to 1.8, resistance 4% to 10%

- Louise is fuqen slow, as in omfg why is she so slow argh.
>(Buff) Dispel as an added effect gives you/target 15% additional movement speed.

- She's unbearable to play at times, especially with Sui.
>(Buff) Self damage from 125% to 120%, everytime you level the skill the % chance of failure decreases by 2%, except void. If void fails, deal 75% of current hp to 500AoE and then die.
>(Tweak) +250min damage -250 max damage for each level of void

So this is pretty buffy, might need some nerfing

Nuuby
Experienced Member

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaSui 9/24/2012, 8:46 am

So since I played her last night I'll give some feedback on Louise. Also char descriptions say great nuking potential, but it's only at melee range lol.
Yes, because Void and 2nd skill's targeting AoE. And also default's boom makes failed skills deal even higher than its maximum level damage, which is more or less melee range.
- Why on Earth is her stat gain potency biased with other stats having the minimum growth rate, I don't even. I'm pretty sure she has the highest potency gain in the game or shit.
Then why do you want to change that? I remember there was another hero with 10 bars in potency, which results in other bars being low as shit, too.
- She's unbearable to play at times, especially with Sui.
So she has 5% to just deny herself? With the current getup she is supposed to be played as Necrolyte and charge ahead tanking up the fucks, then wish for failure for skills besides 1st since they deal much more damage with fail, and hope you die with your fails. What you did was reduce her default into something as pointless as Konata's default.

Make her 2nd skill explodes within ? AoE of hers, but not targets randomly, instead, choose a random non-allied unit within said AoE as center of each explosion. Her 3rd should have different effect than bonus damage for ally, dunno what yet. Her 1st could use a buff in stun duration, since it's only single target stun (looks at DM).
OmegaSui
OmegaSui
Moderator: Balancer & Tester

Interests : Aigis, duh?
Wall Status : In Tartarus, fapping

https://abcwc3.forumotion.com/t155-aigis-persona-3

Back to top Go down

Post by Nuuby 9/24/2012, 2:27 pm

I'll save the etrees by not using quotes

As much as I would love having explosion actually fail while casting it, it's not that great when you want to initiate by casting fireball so you can walk in to void, which you would also happen to not cast at melee range. Failing either/and/or fireball, dispell and void could be potentially disastrous to a team-fight.

About the potency, sure you could build her into a right click hero, but unlike Nanoha which also has a fuqen high potency growth, Louise is just too slow for this shit. For example if Necrolyte had higher agi growth than anything else would it feel right?

So 1*0.15*0.15*0.13*0.05 is around 40% chance of not blowing up. So basically she's the only hero in the game that would more often than not fail at what she was meant to do? 40% is also an optimistic chance since it includes explosion and that fuqen sucks as you know, it would be only a 30% chance to fail. Don't forget Haruhi's default is pretty pointless as well, and so is Grimmjow's to a certain extent. Also when she soaks up the shit and you expect her to fail, then is the rest of the team supposed to stay far behind and not engage and just let Louise get locked down and nuked since her Endurance growth is even shittier than ichifag?

Basically what you're suggesting is to turn it into a diabloic edict? Also, wasn't her fireball an AoE stun in the previous versions? Why the hell did they nerf that, it's like a 1 second stun only. Then that makes it like the only true stun, not pause, that is single target.

Nuuby
Experienced Member

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaSui 9/24/2012, 5:43 pm

Fireball is single target stun, so I really don't see how anyone would be able to initiate with that. I actually think that she should be a right click with 2 HP balls, and when team fight is meeting its end, you pop in and do your dirty fails. Ofc that is with a luxurious disabler.

I have no idea where that 40% came up, I suck maths.

Indeed Haruhi's original default sucks ball, but it's changed now to something less useless. Grimmjow's provide a 5/20 armor, so I don't think there's an extent where it would be called useless, since in the end we are all right clickers, unless you have a Reimu.

To be honest, Louise is as much as a lesser Leshrac already. Heck, even making her stun into target ground AoE and have 1.8s delay but with 2s stun (less travel time during upgraded version) would sounds so much sexier.
OmegaSui
OmegaSui

Back to top Go down

Post by Nuuby 9/25/2012, 12:33 am

OmegaSui wrote:Fireball is single target stun, so I really don't see how anyone would be able to initiate with that. I actually think that she should be a right click with 2 HP balls, and when team fight is meeting its end, you pop in and do your dirty fails. Ofc that is with a luxurious disabler.

I have no idea where that 40% came up, I suck maths.

Indeed Haruhi's original default sucks ball, but it's changed now to something less useless. Grimmjow's provide a 5/20 armor, so I don't think there's an extent where it would be called useless, since in the end we are all right clickers, unless you have a Reimu.

To be honest, Louise is as much as a lesser Leshrac already. Heck, even making her stun into target ground AoE and have 1.8s delay but with 2s stun (less travel time during upgraded version) would sounds so much sexier.

I don't mind a Lesh but it's her reliability I'm worried about. I hope you were trolling about her being a right click hero /:
Fireball becoming target ground with slow projectile and AoE stun sounds much better, like Aigis. Of course probably not such a big aoe, damn that Aigis AoE is so huge.

But do you think that giving MS on dispel target is a good idea? And everything else etc

Nuuby
Experienced Member

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaSui 9/25/2012, 8:15 am

I do mean it as she is currently a right clicker, and just need to use skills when her hp is low enough. After all, her Potency makes me feel impotent.

I think if a surge of high volt electricity runs through you, you get your butt burnt and other electrical related to biological stuffs, and actually move slower (Purge)
OmegaSui
OmegaSui

Back to top Go down

Post by Nuuby 9/25/2012, 7:41 pm

OmegaSui wrote:I do mean it as she is currently a right clicker, and just need to use skills when her hp is low enough. After all, her Potency makes me feel impotent.

I think if a surge of high volt electricity runs through you, you get your butt burnt and other electrical related to biological stuffs, and actually move slower (Purge)

But it somehow increases your magical potencial, okay ._.
>videogamelogicplx

Where's Aria when you need him.

Nuuby
Experienced Member

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaSui 9/25/2012, 8:48 pm

Elswording with girlfriend.
OmegaSui
OmegaSui

Back to top Go down

Post by Nuuby 9/25/2012, 8:50 pm

Discuss about another hero then, you pick = w=

Nuuby
Experienced Member

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaSui 9/25/2012, 9:33 pm

Gintoki.
He has 2 escape skills ( that is to say, you use 2nd skill first so that 1st won't collide with someone).
His 1st skill grants him at least 4~5 creep camps.
His 2nd skill grants him 2~3 creep camps.
Besides that, he's useless. His ultimate only works out at a stun, his 3rd skill is easily stopped with a basher. His default takes too long to build up, and you probably die before it's done (using 3rd provide full bonus, but you have to hit once first, and 3rd is too unreliable).
Disables himself more than enemies. What why?
He's used for fun I guess.
OmegaSui
OmegaSui

Back to top Go down

Post by Nuuby 9/26/2012, 12:29 am

If his bike collision didn't knock him out so much he would be a great ganker along with Shana, if not perhaps a self slow + AoE slow upon area collision, or stun.

Wait his 3rd is stopped by basher? I thought it was a pause not a channeling. His default is shit yeah, but then again under the most defaults are shit argument this doesn't say much.

His ulti is okay I guess, doesn't really help the team much though. Doesn't need rescaling or anything but if it's to be useful it needs to be a remake. Single-target spells that make both the target and caster invul are kinda counter-intuitive at times.

Nuuby
Experienced Member

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaSui 9/26/2012, 8:30 am

His bike knocks his opponent away (1st), and stuns himself for roughly 2.5s. What kind of penalty is that?

The animation gets cancelled like Nevermore's ultimate, but still continues after the bash ends.
His default AoE is too small.

This guy can farm, but can't do anything with his farm. Kinda wasted. Indeed his ultimate needs a friggin remake, but into what?
OmegaSui
OmegaSui

Back to top Go down

Post by Nuuby 9/27/2012, 4:35 am

OmegaSui wrote:His bike knocks his opponent away (1st), and stuns himself for roughly 2.5s. What kind of penalty is that?

The animation gets cancelled like Nevermore's ultimate, but still continues after the bash ends.
His default AoE is too small.

This guy can farm, but can't do anything with his farm. Kinda wasted. Indeed his ultimate needs a friggin remake, but into what?
It isn't exactly easy to knock them the right way, no pun intended, unless you are going bloody slow. And to walk and set up ganks on foot is kinda hard considering his MS. Which is like teh lowest.

Perhaps give ulti non-invul and remove his heal instead. And maybe buff ulti to do damage based on kills

Nuuby
Experienced Member

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaSui 9/27/2012, 9:52 am

The current damage is based on his default charges, which is too small, and if you have enough charge you be critting alr so the damage would surpasses that of ulti. Basically the ulti is for stalling time for his escape skills. We obviously don't need that.
In 1 word, this guy, weird. His heal kinda anti-fun and too long for a ganker.
OmegaSui
OmegaSui

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum