Anime Battle Characters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Remake][Angel Beats!エンジェルビーツ!]Tachibana Kanade

+2
OmegaSui
nugen3
6 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Is this qualify?

[Remake][Angel Beats!エンジェルビーツ!]Tachibana Kanade I_vote_lcap17%[Remake][Angel Beats!エンジェルビーツ!]Tachibana Kanade I_vote_rcap 17% 
[ 1 ]
[Remake][Angel Beats!エンジェルビーツ!]Tachibana Kanade I_vote_lcap33%[Remake][Angel Beats!エンジェルビーツ!]Tachibana Kanade I_vote_rcap 33% 
[ 2 ]
[Remake][Angel Beats!エンジェルビーツ!]Tachibana Kanade I_vote_lcap17%[Remake][Angel Beats!エンジェルビーツ!]Tachibana Kanade I_vote_rcap 17% 
[ 1 ]
[ 1 ]
[Remake][Angel Beats!エンジェルビーツ!]Tachibana Kanade I_vote_lcap16%[Remake][Angel Beats!エンジェルビーツ!]Tachibana Kanade I_vote_rcap 16% 
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 6

[Remake][Angel Beats!エンジェルビーツ!]Tachibana Kanade Empty [Remake][Angel Beats!エンジェルビーツ!]Tachibana Kanade

Post by Guest 9/1/2012, 6:28 pm

And again a concept, which means not fully detailed.

Anime:
Angel Beats!エンジェルビーツ!

Character name:
Tachibana Kanade立華奏

Default:Guard Skill:Overdrive(Passive)
A passive ability that gives her superhuman strength. Kanade gaining her critical strike with 'Overdrive' using her Handsonic verson 1.
15%chance to Critical x1.5

1st Skill(Q):Sonic Rotation(Active)[Physcial,AOE,500range]
Kanade produces a angel wing-like form effectively destroying everything in the vincity.
Deals 500 damage.

Instant Cast
Cooldown: Short-Medium

2nd Skill(W):Guard Skills:Angel Wings(Active)[Physical damage,AOE,500range]
Sprouts wings from her back that, while they don't enable her to fly, can be used to slow her descent.
Kanade jump with the help of her superhuman strength with her 'Overdrive' passive and using her angel wing to lane on enemy knocking back all enemy in range.
Deals 450 damage.

Instant Cast

3rd Skill(E):Guard Skill:Delay(Active)[None]
Kanade creates a sort of after-image for close range. It is effective in dodging melee attacks by confusing the enemy into attacking elsewhere.
Kanade gains 100%Evasion for normal attack, gain 50% AS and dash behind the enemy upon being attacked. Evade and gain AS only if the enemy is within 250range.

Instant Cast

Ultimate Skills(R):Guard Skill:Harmonics

Makes clone of herself which is identical to her except for their red eyes.
Create 1 clone of her which will use the same ability which casts by genuine Kanade(Only Guard Skill:Delay).
Being parts of her, part of damage inflicted to clones will also be transfered to Kanade.
Clones do not share newer genuine Kanade's mechanic.
Clones must be absorbed before upgrading this skill

Level 1 - Max 1 clone.
Level 2 - Max 2 clones, clone has 12% chance to do Harmonics while attacking.
Level 3 - Max 3 clones, clone has 15% chance to do Harmonics while attacking.

Cooldown 15 seconds

Ultimate when active:Absorb(Active)[None]:
Removes clones all Harmonics clone.

Instant Cast
Cooldown: Very short-Short(Does not share cd with 'Guard Skill:Harmonics')

About Harmonics I'm not planning change to much from original's.

Last edited by ArhNZaii on 9/5/2012, 1:39 am; edited 5 times in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

[Remake][Angel Beats!エンジェルビーツ!]Tachibana Kanade Empty Re: [Remake][Angel Beats!エンジェルビーツ!]Tachibana Kanade

Post by nugen3 9/1/2012, 7:16 pm

I'd like to keep howling as second skill because it's actually an attack unlike angel wings which are supposed to be only a decorative accessory. And why did you mention Distortion in ultimate skill?
nugen3
nugen3
Amateur Member

Interests : Anime and stuff

Back to top Go down

[Remake][Angel Beats!エンジェルビーツ!]Tachibana Kanade Empty Re: [Remake][Angel Beats!エンジェルビーツ!]Tachibana Kanade

Post by Guest 9/1/2012, 7:58 pm

nugen3 wrote:I'd like to keep howling as second skill because it's actually an attack unlike angel wings which are supposed to be only a decorative accessory. And why did you mention Distortion in ultimate skill?

For Angel Wings it's not only a decorative accessory, it helps on lanning down from decent.(But anyway it's not recommanded to be @ abc atm...)
(For Harmonics it's actually copy from Sui's. Even thou I was plannining not to change skill Harmonics(Which means same as currently Kanade's)

Last edited by ArhNZaii on 9/2/2012, 2:14 am; edited 1 time in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaSui 9/1/2012, 8:03 pm

for Harmonics it's actually copy from sui's I think so
You don't think so. You did. Unless you do things without thinking, I'll let this slide.
OmegaSui
OmegaSui
Moderator: Balancer & Tester

Interests : Aigis, duh?
Wall Status : In Tartarus, fapping

https://abcwc3.forumotion.com/t155-aigis-persona-3

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 9/1/2012, 8:09 pm

OmegaSui wrote:
for Harmonics it's actually copy from sui's I think so
You don't think so. You did. Unless you do things without thinking, I'll let this slide.
There, need pay copyright?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 9/1/2012, 8:16 pm

nugen3 wrote:I'd like to keep howling as second skill because it's actually an attack unlike angel wings which are supposed to be only a decorative accessory. And why did you mention Distortion in ultimate skill?
And please no personal taste. besides angel wings anything eles?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaSui 9/1/2012, 8:19 pm

There, need pay copyright?
I'm not Apple.
OmegaSui
OmegaSui

Back to top Go down

Post by nugen3 9/1/2012, 8:37 pm

ArhNZaii wrote:
And please no personal taste. besides angel wings anything eles?
Nah looks good. Maybe the passive could be something about strength or speed since it's a strength booster and crit is more about luck.
nugen3
nugen3
Amateur Member

Back to top Go down

Post by NoirEmperorXIII 9/1/2012, 9:29 pm

I more prefer to have Distortion back. Distortion pretty much is the reason why Kanade is a scary opponent if used correctly.

Assuming that Sonic Rotation works like how Howling used to work or so how I recall it on the anime ,its looks like Sonic Rotation has less AoE compare to Howling looks more fascinating but then again the difference on AoE is a big matter which might bring this idea done.

But then again I cant say for sure since that Im just basing my thoughts from what I see from the anime.
NoirEmperorXIII
NoirEmperorXIII
Addicted Member

Interests : Moe and Cool
Wall Status : is waiting...

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaSui 9/1/2012, 9:42 pm

Yeah because 7s invul is scary on anyone. Let's see to it shall we?
Distortion on Haruhi : Plus time loot. Go fuck yourselves.
Distortion on Avenger : Use this on low HP. Profit.
Distortion on Akiha : Good luck chainstunning her and hoping she won't catch you with 3rd.
Distortion on Aigis : What the actual fuck? Need I say more?
Distortion on Reimu : = total 10.6s invul to damage.
Distortion on Saito : Go fk yourself.
Distortion on Reisen : .......

See. It's scary on anyone, if used correctly, as in, before you take damage, that is. Kanade has x4 damage output, at the cost of x4 damage taken. Simply negating that damage taking and just give her x4 damage output is stupid. It's a free 100% x4 crit, even on her skill. No, don't give me the MS bullshit, if your team can't initiate/stun first so you can casually walk in and howl and rape butts, it's your team's fault. It's their job to give you the chance of hitting them without much harm. But if you just pop distortion and no one can ever lay a finger on you, it's just lamecrap.

Kanade is a tower raping hero anyway. Don't just push your ideas on her to be good on hero kill mode.
OmegaSui
OmegaSui

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 9/1/2012, 9:43 pm

Reply to strength booster>
Her superhuman strength doesn't appear everytime. It's passive in game so I used critical to replace it.

Last edited by ArhNZaii on 9/2/2012, 2:13 am; edited 1 time in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 9/2/2012, 1:59 am

NoirEmperorXIII wrote:I more prefer to have Distortion back. Distortion pretty much is the reason why Kanade is a scary opponent if used correctly.

Assuming that Sonic Rotation works like how Howling used to work or so how I recall it on the anime ,its looks like Sonic Rotation has less AoE compare to Howling looks more fascinating but then again the difference on AoE is a big matter which might bring this idea done.

But then again I cant say for sure since that Im just basing my thoughts from what I see from the anime.

Sonic Rotation(Not high frequency sound wave)was different from Howling(Sound wave). Just if you can recall how she uses it, apparantly Howling should have more AOE than Sonic Rotation. and about the skill set with distortion it's not my idea 1st so I can't post.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by nugen3 9/2/2012, 3:53 am

so sonic rotation is more like 1 hit aoe blow? tell me in which episode she used it, i don't rlly imagine how it looks.
nugen3
nugen3
Amateur Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Uoyalz 9/2/2012, 6:56 am

Sonic Rotation is basically Yunero's Bladestorm?
Uoyalz
Uoyalz
Admin: Developer

Interests : Animes, Spriting

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 9/2/2012, 10:51 am

It's not like Yureno's bladestorm, just a skill that nuke on enemies(If you remember when did she use it, I still remmeber thou even years ago)
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 9/2/2012, 11:03 am

nugen3 wrote:so sonic rotation is more like 1 hit aoe blow? tell me in which episode she used it, i don't rlly imagine how it looks.

Not so sure, but it's on the episode where Yuri leads herself into 'The Programmer', that is a NPC... background is unknown whether he is the one who created the 'Angel Player' program or not. But he turned himself into NPC cause of waiting his love.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Uoyalz 9/2/2012, 11:40 am

Ok, but I don't believe I saw Kanade spin in any episode.
Uoyalz
Uoyalz
Admin: Developer

Interests : Animes, Spriting

Back to top Go down

Post by nugen3 9/2/2012, 2:41 pm

episode 12 13:38 she jumps and spins. Totally forgot about thats scene :D But she didn't have her wings :P
nugen3
nugen3
Amateur Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 9/2/2012, 4:21 pm

It's not spinning actually...She use her angel wing to lane down after jumping from building.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by pkw.Felix 9/2/2012, 4:35 pm

nugen3 wrote:episode 12 13:38 she jumps and spins. Totally forgot about thats scene :D But she didn't have her wings :P

Its more like bursting the wings.

[Remake][Angel Beats!エンジェルビーツ!]Tachibana Kanade AngelBeats-12KnockinonHeavensDoorrmvb_snapshot_1400_20120902_173204
pkw.Felix
pkw.Felix
Admin: Technical Support

Interests : Animating

Back to top Go down

Post by nugen3 9/2/2012, 4:46 pm

ArhNZaii wrote:It's not spinning actually...She use her angel wing to lane down after jumping from building.
Oh you are talking about different scene then me, but try to check out the scene i mentioned, it could work better in game.
nugen3
nugen3
Amateur Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 9/2/2012, 4:50 pm

nugen3 wrote:
ArhNZaii wrote:It's not spinning actually...She use her angel wing to lane down after jumping from building.
Oh you are talking about different scene then me, but try to check out the scene i mentioned, it could work better in game.

Angel wing is just explain how it works lolol, and she didn't spin she burst those shadow out using this sonic rotation.(It's too big so it look like a pair of wing)
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by pkw.Felix 9/2/2012, 4:56 pm

ArhNZaii wrote:
nugen3 wrote:

Angel wing is just explain how it works lolol, and she didn't spin she burst those shadow out using this sonic rotation.(It's too big so it look like a pair of wing)

It is a pair of wings, want to review back the anime? Large Grin
pkw.Felix
pkw.Felix
Admin: Technical Support

Interests : Animating

Back to top Go down

Post by nugen3 9/2/2012, 5:30 pm

I couldn't find any video about that attack, so i uploaded 1
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SWkzUgPxiWs&feature=youtu.be
Let me know if it's the 1 u r talking about
nugen3
nugen3
Amateur Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 9/2/2012, 5:39 pm

nugen3 wrote:I couldn't find any video about that attack, so i uploaded 1
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SWkzUgPxiWs&feature=youtu.be
Let me know if it's the 1 u r talking about
Fucking god, Indeed it's moving like a wing and also she was wielding Handsonic after that...(I forget what Yaoi say again and also don't understand that subtitle :|...)
Thanks for uploading for this and so I don't need to rewatch
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum