Anime Battle Characters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Greetings friendly anime lovers, or unfriendly anime lovers...

+4
nugen3
The10th-X
OmegaSui
tonylin2
8 posters

Go down

Greetings friendly anime lovers, or unfriendly anime lovers... Empty Greetings friendly anime lovers, or unfriendly anime lovers...

Post by tonylin2 10/1/2012, 1:09 am

Hello there, I'm new to this forum. (You don't say, but to start the topic...)

I played a lot of rounds of ABC and I have to admit, the game is well made and really have the feeling that the makers actually putting it's effort to make this game mod. I have a hell lot of fun with other bunch of weeboo pals on the cyber cafe, and it seem we can't take a break until we get to play at least 1-3 rounds of ABC. (Well thanks to the new feature that make Tenshi appear on the center of the battlefield after 30min, we hardly care playing until actually getting a full 200kills)

The most lovable thing about this game is the way this game designed wasn't another clone of "KEEL & WHIN'D!!" game mode (*cough* FOC *cough*), it have some strategy material like normal Dota, each player have roles and item to built and usage. And really have the bitter sweet feeling to see some internet anime celebrity (lol?) like Vocaldo and touhou exist in the game. Since most people actually getting mad when people asking something like "Who is Reimu, is Touhou an anime?". But of course the most shocking yet charming about it was having some interesting characters that you hardly seen em on some battle anime games, like Konata, Haruhi or other non-Shonen Jump characters.

And about my future usage in this forum, if I ever do something wrong or bad. Please, bite me!
Cause I don't really like people that closing their open-minded heart saying something that was suppose to disagree about me but using something like "Yeah, but..." to make you look like a good guy. And I have terrible sentence mixing and English usage, so please respect and don't use sarcastic unless you are some real humor maker.

I am also a hardcore "Team Fortress 2" gamer, mostly play Steam games like "Killing Floor, Left 4 Dead 2, Dota 2, etc"
(This games are not related to anime, if you don't really know about it, don't care about it if you are actually searching for anime game.)

Not much an introduction, but really hope to meet some creative characters suggested on the "Character Suggestion" section that was made by some random anime fans, wish you guys and the creators luck on making this game look more charming. I will keep introduce this game to other people, so keep up the good work guys!
tonylin2
tonylin2
Random People

Interests : Games, Hentai, Hats
Wall Status : Microwaves

Back to top Go down

Greetings friendly anime lovers, or unfriendly anime lovers... Empty Re: Greetings friendly anime lovers, or unfriendly anime lovers...

Post by OmegaSui 10/1/2012, 1:27 am

Dota 2
Let's have sex.
Steam id : OmegaSui.

Welcome to the forum.
OmegaSui
OmegaSui
Moderator: Balancer & Tester

Interests : Aigis, duh?
Wall Status : In Tartarus, fapping

https://abcwc3.forumotion.com/t155-aigis-persona-3

Back to top Go down

Greetings friendly anime lovers, or unfriendly anime lovers... Empty Re: Greetings friendly anime lovers, or unfriendly anime lovers...

Post by The10th-X 10/1/2012, 2:17 am

Too long, Hello and welcome
The10th-X
The10th-X
True Supporter

Interests : Anything Animeish, D

https://www.youtube.com/user/The10thX

Back to top Go down

Post by nugen3 10/1/2012, 3:14 am

so... much... text.... O.O can't... read.... Welcome, srry if i see large amounts of text, I can't get my self to read it all >.<
nugen3
nugen3
Amateur Member

Interests : Anime and stuff

Back to top Go down

Post by thomasinow 10/1/2012, 2:22 pm

wow such long introduce..
thanks for your compliment, we will doing our best to make the map more and more fun to play.
also thanks for your support for this map, and welcome to the site forum.
thomasinow
thomasinow
Admin: Author & Developer

Interests : Modeling, GFX Stuff

https://abcwc3.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Maho389 10/1/2012, 2:59 pm

Big wall of text therefore i read all of it.

Welcome to the forum.

Not really into steam games with a little exception about CS ( Counter - Strike )
Plus i hate horror games since i found them just "blood - spill" and anything else which is not funny in my opinion.

Maho389
Maho389
Amateur Member

Interests : Koga, Kawaii Stuff
Wall Status : Cool Story Bro

Back to top Go down

Post by Uoyalz 10/2/2012, 11:37 am

"You don't say" just made my day.

Welcome to the forum.
Uoyalz
Uoyalz
Admin: Developer

Interests : Animes, Spriting

Back to top Go down

Post by iincyo 10/2/2012, 11:19 pm

what an intro! with matching effort and inspiration. By the way, welcome...
iincyo
iincyo
Addicted Member

Interests : Anime Things
Wall Status : Support Sola

https://abcwc3.forumotion.com/t385-sola-aono-morimiya-revised-v

Back to top Go down

Post by Maho389 10/2/2012, 11:48 pm

Correction : What an intro! With long typing due to nothing to do irl, tyglhf
Maho389
Maho389
Amateur Member

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaSui 10/3/2012, 12:16 am

Objection : Being dedicated is different from having nothing to do IRL.
OmegaSui
OmegaSui

Back to top Go down

Post by Maho389 10/3/2012, 12:54 am

Still i dont understand what "dedicated" have to do with what i said previously but never mind bro.
Maho389
Maho389
Amateur Member

Back to top Go down

Post by iincyo 10/3/2012, 1:19 am

tr
Maho389 wrote:Still i dont understand what "dedicated" have to do with what i said previously but never mind bro.
any problem bro? whatever the problem, i still glad to welcome him
iincyo
iincyo
Addicted Member

Interests : Anime Things
Wall Status : Support Sola

https://abcwc3.forumotion.com/t385-sola-aono-morimiya-revised-v

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaSui 10/3/2012, 1:25 am

With long typing due to nothing to do irl
Objection : Being dedicated is different from having nothing to do IRL.
Still i dont understand what "dedicated" have to do with what i said previously but never mind bro.
His being dedicated enough to give a full intro rather than some stupid "Hi im new fag" shows how much either he pretends to or he actually do care about ABC enough to spend time doing such trivial matters. That has nothing to do with how well being or pathetically useless he is IRL. Your comment is wrong, I fixed it in the simplest way possible to prevent further bullshit, but it seems I have to do things throughout around here.
OmegaSui
OmegaSui

Back to top Go down

Post by Maho389 10/3/2012, 2:32 am

any problem bro? whatever the problem, i still glad to welcome him

I was actually not talking to you and im pretty sure you understood it properly so dont bother.

His being dedicated enough to give a full intro rather than some stupid "Hi im new fag" shows how much either he pretends to or he actually do care about ABC enough to spend time doing such trivial matters. That has nothing to do with how well being or pathetically useless he is IRL. Your comment is wrong, I fixed it in the simplest way possible to prevent further bullshit, but it seems I have to do things throughout around here.

I do appreciate the polite and correct way you explained the whole thing and i wont continue this arguement since im wrong.
Maho389
Maho389
Amateur Member

Back to top Go down

Post by tonylin2 10/6/2012, 12:53 am

Maho389 wrote:

Correction : What an intro! With long typing due to nothing to do irl, tyglhf

I bring the "Irl" story cause I actually did play with those pals, they aren't really my friends taught.
But I don't really care do you guys trust me or not, cause I'm just a geek on a random forum.

Nice knowing your nature, peace. C:
tonylin2
tonylin2
Random People

Interests : Games, Hentai, Hats
Wall Status : Microwaves

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down