Anime Battle Characters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Kore Wa Zombie Desu Ka?] Eucliwood Hellscythe

4 posters

Go down

Do you want her in the next ABC Map?

[Kore Wa Zombie Desu Ka?] Eucliwood Hellscythe I_vote_lcap64%[Kore Wa Zombie Desu Ka?] Eucliwood Hellscythe I_vote_rcap 64% 
[ 7 ]
[Kore Wa Zombie Desu Ka?] Eucliwood Hellscythe I_vote_lcap9%[Kore Wa Zombie Desu Ka?] Eucliwood Hellscythe I_vote_rcap 9% 
[ 1 ]
[Kore Wa Zombie Desu Ka?] Eucliwood Hellscythe I_vote_lcap9%[Kore Wa Zombie Desu Ka?] Eucliwood Hellscythe I_vote_rcap 9% 
[ 1 ]
[ 1 ]
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 11

[Kore Wa Zombie Desu Ka?] Eucliwood Hellscythe Empty [Kore Wa Zombie Desu Ka?] Eucliwood Hellscythe

Post by KudryavkaNoumi 10/22/2012, 12:40 am

As what we talked in the Garena Group, here's what I promised >w<

[Kore Wa Zombie Desu Ka?] Eucliwood Hellscythe Eucliwood.Hellscythe.full.412203
Hero Name: Eucliwood Hellscythe
Title: Underworld's Seventh Abyss Leader
Anime: Kore wa Zombie Desu ka?

Background Story
Eucliwood, called Eu (ユー Yū?) for short, is a necromancer who brought Ayumu back to life to be her guard and has been living with him since. Her magic is so powerful that she has to wear heavy armor and suppress her emotions in order to control it. Her words also carry strong magic, and she is able to kill someone just by saying "Die" (for example, when she takes on Kyoko and says "Die" multiple times, draining the latter's life supply), so she avoids talking and instead communicates through written notes, mostly pertaining to her appetite. She experiences severe pain whenever her magic is activated, and she claims that even if she were to die her magic would continue uncontrolled. She is also capable of becoming a Masō-Shōjo, and it is implied that she interned at Matelis under Ariel. It is shown that she does care about Ayumu even though she considers him to be her servant, therefore she may have feelings for Ayumu, but cannot express them currently. Ayumu constantly provides her with comfort when she thinks about her many insecurities and she is shown to take these feelings to heart. Out of all of the girls, Eu seems to have the closest relationship with him. She does not like people talking about death or telling them to go die since, as she takes on the pain of anyone she heals, revives or kills, she understands the pain of dying despite being immortal herself.

Attributes
Endurance
========== [7]
Swiftness
========== [4]
Potency
========== [7]
Resistance
========== [5]
Speed
========== [4]

Stat Growth
Edurance
==
Swiftness
=
Potency
==

Extra Information:
Attack Range: 500 (Range)
Base Speed: 230
Missile Speed:: 380

Default Skill - Hellscythe of the Underworld[Damage: None][Target: Self]
- Transforms her tickler pad paper and her ballpoint pen into a Hellscythe, turning her into a melee fighter, gaining an additional 20% of her total damage. Hellscythe of the Underworld remains unless Eu is defeated.

Cooldown: 30 seconds

1st Skill: Hellscythe Dash and Slash[Damage: Physical][Target: Enemy/Ground]
Requires: Hellscythe of the Underworld
- Eucliwood dashes to a designated target/location and slashes everything that will be on her way, dealing physical damage and maims them.
--------------------------------------
Ability Type: Active
Ability Effect: Instant
Cast Time: Instant
Cast Range: 300

Effect:
- Eucliwood dashes straightly to her target or a targeted location and slashes everything on her way, dealing 100/200/300/400/500 Physical Damage + 20%/40%/60%/80%/100% of her physical attack and maims them for .5/1/1.5/2/2.5 seconds. Orb Effect items stack with the skill.

Cooldown: 15 seconds

2nd Skill: Take Over[Damage: None][Target: Allies]
- Eucliwood heals her teammate, in exchange for her Life Energy.
Ability Effect: Gradual
Cast Time: Channeling
Cast Range: 1000 (From center of the caster)

Effect:
- Eu recovers her allies' HP by taking over their pain. She pays 50%/45%/40%/35%/30% of her current HP in the action and recover allies' HP by 50% of their Max HP over 8/7/6/5/4 seconds.

3rd Skill: Abyssal Imprisonment[Damage: Magical][Target: Ground]
- Eu hereby calls the Seventh Abyss of the Underworld, lock enemies by surrounding them and casting magic with an on-going damage.

------------------------------------------------
Effect:
- Eu calls the Seventh Abyss of the Underworld to aid her in battle by locking enemies in an Abyss Prison and deals 100/200/300/400/500 Magic Damage per second + 25% of enemies' Max HP for 1.5/2/2.5/3/3.5 seconds within 600 AoE. Spell can be interrupted with any altered state or movement.

Cooldown: 25 seconds
Ultimate: The Center of Everything[Damage: None][Target: Enemy]
- Eucliwood Hellscythe, as the center of everything, steals an ability from her enemies.

Cast Range: 400
Effect:
- Eu is a source of magic power, can steal an ability from her enemies, an ultimate or not, and can hold the ability for 60/120/180 seconds. Level of the skill stolen depends from the source.
Lv 1 - 100% chance of getting a Random 1st - 3rd skill or 10% chance of getting an ultimate. 60 seconds.
Lv 2 - 100% chance of getting a Random 1st - 3rd skill or 20% chance of getting an ultimate. 120 seconds.
Lv 3 - 100% chance of getting a Random 1st - 3rd skill or 35% chance of getting an ultimate. 180
The ability stolen disappears if the duration is reached or Eu is defeated.
Cooldown: 300/290/280 seconds

^^
Watcha think guys? It's hard to think on her skills, since she barely shown any in the anime. This isn't final. I'll continue to edit this if necessary. If you have any questions/concerns regarding her, feel free to ask. :) Again, this ISN'T FINAL.

Last edited by KudryavkaNoumi on 10/22/2012, 8:17 pm; edited 4 times in total
KudryavkaNoumi
KudryavkaNoumi
Noob Member

Interests : Kud-chan!

Back to top Go down

[Kore Wa Zombie Desu Ka?] Eucliwood Hellscythe Empty Re: [Kore Wa Zombie Desu Ka?] Eucliwood Hellscythe

Post by Rakuro_Kamigama 10/22/2012, 1:17 am

cool..
But Eucliwood's already in game. Thomas would be picking his skills for her though. And he said that if you got a good enough skill set he might use it but he needs to edit it.

Yeaaah, I'll still review this.

27 out of 23 to 27 skill points. Yeah that seems popular around here.
You forgot to add the skill growth, or did that got called off in the suggestions?

Attack Range - Mind telling the missile speed? And what's her BAT once her Default skill is used.

First SKill
- I'm not going to be able to judge that since I don't know the basic concept of power growth in ABC

Second Skill
- Maybe it would be better if the healing effect you give to your allies increase and your health loss is around 30%?

Third Skill
- What's the range? What's the range of the attack, the AOE?

Ulti Skill
- That ulti skill is not really... needed here in ABC. Maybe for Konata. I do not think we need an ability like that. An Ulti is supposed to be unique. But then again that's just my opinion. It looks like a good ability but I doubt it will be allowed here.

Also, here are some other related things I found here

I think the Default Skill and First Skill cooldown is flawed. Since you can only use the Default skill every minute, you can only used the first skill for every minute. That kinda stinks. Either get ride of the 'require default' or lessen the cooldown in the default

What will be her style of battle? Support?
By the way image is missing

Edit: I have added my colour
Rakuro_Kamigama
Rakuro_Kamigama
Amateur Member

Back to top Go down

[Kore Wa Zombie Desu Ka?] Eucliwood Hellscythe Empty Re: [Kore Wa Zombie Desu Ka?] Eucliwood Hellscythe

Post by KudryavkaNoumi 10/22/2012, 5:41 am

Rakuro_Kamigama wrote: cool..
But Eucliwood's already in game. Thomas would be picking his skills for her though. And he said that if you got a good enough skill set he might use it but he needs to edit it.

Yeaaah, I'll still review this.

27 out of 23 to 27 skill points. Yeah that seems popular around here.
You forgot to add the skill growth, or did that got called off in the suggestions?

Attack Range - Mind telling the missile speed? And what's her BAT once her Default skill is used.

First SKill
- I'm not going to be able to judge that since I don't know the basic concept of power growth in ABC

Second Skill
- Maybe it would be better if the healing effect you give to your allies increase and your health loss is around 30%?

Third Skill
- What's the range? What's the range of the attack, the AOE?

Ulti Skill
- That ulti skill is not really... needed here in ABC. Maybe for Konata. I do not think we need an ability like that. An Ulti is supposed to be unique. But then again that's just my opinion. It looks like a good ability but I doubt it will be allowed here.

Also, here are some other related things I found here

I think the Default Skill and First Skill cooldown is flawed. Since you can only use the Default skill every minute, you can only used the first skill for every minute. That kinda stinks. Either get ride of the 'require default' or lessen the cooldown in the default

What will be her style of battle? Support?
By the way image is missing

Edit: I have added my colour

Regarding the first skill, don't you think it's kinda powerful? After all, orb effect items stack with it.

Thank you for pinpointing the missing there :D

Updated. You kinda didn't read some things there :)
KudryavkaNoumi
KudryavkaNoumi
Noob Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Rakuro_Kamigama 10/22/2012, 7:59 pm

Power doesn't mean a damn if you can't use it for time to time.
Maybe shorten the damage by a bit. But

- Transforms her tickler pad paper and her ballpoint pen into a Hellscythe, turning her into a melee fighter, gaining an additional 20% of her total damage.

- Eucliwood dashes to a designated target/location and slashes everything that will be on her way, dealing physical damage and maims them.

Effect:
- Eucliwood dashes straightly to her target or a targeted location and slashes everything on her way, dealing 100/200/300/400/500 Physical Damage + 20%/40%/60%/80%/100% of her physical attack and maims them for .5/1/1.5/2/2.5 seconds. Orb Effect items stack with the skill.

How come the first skill's cooldown is shorter than the default one? It would be better if the default skill is the one with the 15 sec cooldown and the first skill has the 30 sec cooldown. Maybe just tweak the damage by a bit.

Effect:
- Eu recovers her allies' HP by taking over their pain. She pays 50%/45%/40%/35%/30% of her current HP in the action and recover allies' HP by 50% of their Max HP over 8/7/6/5/4 seconds.

I'm not sure I'd be using that skill if I play on ABC. The lesser time is a nice touch but the cooldown might be a little too long.

Endurance
========== [7]
Swiftness
========== [4]
Potency
========== [7]
Resistance
========== [5]
Speed
========== [4]

Stat Growth
Edurance
==
Swiftness
=
Potency
==

Most skills that are above 7 bars are coloured green, not yellow. Below 4 would be red.

Extra Information:

Missile Speed? How bout the speed the ranged attack travels? Like 500 or 400.

- Eu hereby calls the Seventh Abyss of the Underworld, lock enemies by surrounding them and casting magic with an on-going damage.

Effect:
- Eu calls the Seventh Abyss of the Underworld to aid her in battle by locking enemies in an Abyss Prison and deals 75/150/225/300/375 Magic Damage + 25% of enemies' Max HP for 1.5/2/2.5/3/3.5 seconds within 600 AoE. Spell can be interrupted with any altered state or movement.

So if I have 10,000 health, on the max level of that I'd take a total of 2,875 damage. And if 5,000 I take 1,875 damage. Seems reasonable. But how much damage would be dealt each second? I figured this was a DPS skill but it has to have like 500 damage per second or 200 damage per wave if you're making one.

- Eucliwood Hellscythe, as the center of everything, steals an ability from her enemies.

Effect:
- Eu is a source of magic power, can steal an ability from her enemies, an ultimate or not, and can hold the ability for 60/120/180 seconds. Level of the skill stolen depends from the source.
Lv 1 - 100% chance of getting a Random 1st - 3rd skill or 10% chance of getting an ultimate. 60 seconds.
Lv 2 - 100% chance of getting a Random 1st - 3rd skill or 20% chance of getting an ultimate. 120 seconds.
Lv 3 - 100% chance of getting a Random 1st - 3rd skill or 35% chance of getting an ultimate. 180 seconds.

No comment here.

You kinda didn't read some things there :)
I didn't kinda read some things? Please clarify what you say :)\':
Rakuro_Kamigama
Rakuro_Kamigama
Amateur Member

Back to top Go down

Post by KudryavkaNoumi 10/22/2012, 8:13 pm

Rakuro_Kamigama wrote:Power doesn't mean a damn if you can't use it for time to time.
Maybe shorten the damage by a bit. But

- Transforms her tickler pad paper and her ballpoint pen into a Hellscythe, turning her into a melee fighter, gaining an additional 20% of her total damage.

Effect:

How come the first skill's cooldown is shorter than the default one? It would be better if the default skill is the one with the 15 sec cooldown and the first skill has the 30 sec cooldown. Maybe just tweak the damage by a bit.

Effect:

I'm not sure I'd be using that skill if I play on ABC. The lesser time is a nice touch but the cooldown might be a little too long.

Endurance
========== [7]
Swiftness
========== [4]
Potency
========== [7]
Resistance
========== [5]
Speed
========== [4]

Stat Growth
Edurance
==
Swiftness
=
Potency
==

Most skills that are above 7 bars are coloured green, not yellow. Below 4 would be red.

Extra Information:

Missile Speed? How bout the speed the ranged attack travels? Like 500 or 400.

Effect:
- Eu calls the Seventh Abyss of the Underworld to aid her in battle by locking enemies in an Abyss Prison and deals 75/150/225/300/375 Magic Damage + 25% of enemies' Max HP for 1.5/2/2.5/3/3.5 seconds within 600 AoE. Spell can be interrupted with any altered state or movement.

So if I have 10,000 health, on the max level of that I'd take a total of 2,875 damage. And if 5,000 I take 1,875 damage. Seems reasonable. But how much damage would be dealt each second? I figured this was a DPS skill but it has to have like 500 damage per second or 200 damage per wave if you're making one.

Effect:
Lv 3 - 100% chance of getting a Random 1st - 3rd skill or 35% chance of getting an ultimate. 180 seconds.

No comment here.

You kinda didn't read some things there :)
I didn't kinda read some things? Please clarify what you say :)\':

I'll try to edit things as much as possible, and as I said, it's not yet final. I'm still working on it. With regards of the Abyssal Imprisonment, I do believe you won't reach 10k HP without the Sphere Item with Spell reduction, and it's per second. Sorry my bad, I have tons of work so I forgot to put it. With regards her 2nd skill, I made it 30 seconds so it won't be too imba. 50% Max HP regeneration in 4 seconds is kinda annoying, you know :) Unless if you're the one using her.

KudryavkaNoumi
KudryavkaNoumi
Noob Member

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaSui 10/31/2012, 11:57 am

Quick review.
Missile speed : Obviously you don't know what you're doing. If it travels at a speed even lower than your max range, it takes more than 1 second to reach the target, and you should know by now how long it takes.
Default : Cliche and used over and over again melee-ranged style with no good reason for it to be so except for being a forced condition for 1st skill.
1st : For what reason should it deal physical damage, when the game has up to an average of 65% physical damage reduction from Defense? She has no armor reduction skill nor anything that amplifies physical damage, if anything the damage from this skill should be magical or it would be totally useless. Starting damage is pathetic, the debuff even worse. Maim slows for ?% MS ? What does Orb Effect item has to do with a skill that does not function base on her auto-attacks, which being the only case whereas Orb Effects apply?
2nd : It heals less than Miku's (Which is instant and doesn't even cost anything, and 5% doesn't really make up to the fact it takes 4s to heal the same or little more than Miku can in 0.1s). There is no synergy whatsoever that I can see in this skill with other skills.
3rd : 25% max HP over that duration, or 25% per sec for that duration? No synergy detected.
Ultimate : Higher copycat doesn't satisfy me at all frankly. The randomness is also questionable since the hotkey problem is there, unless you're asking for an alternate for every single skill in the map to have a different hotkey (everything is Q-W-E, remember that)

Note that I could care less if this is final or not, because of the fact that you posted it means it must be readied for my bombardment. If it's not final though, post it in the draft section.
OmegaSui
OmegaSui
Moderator: Balancer & Tester

Interests : Aigis, duh?
Wall Status : In Tartarus, fapping

https://abcwc3.forumotion.com/t155-aigis-persona-3

Back to top Go down

Post by Rakuro_Kamigama 11/1/2012, 3:10 am

And Sui is back, with a blunt answer that can make children cry! No offense. But hey, that's what makes your suggestion reviews great and to the point

(Forgot to add) If the First Skill... Maybe if its a physical attack with a lvl 1 that deals 750 damage, so that it deals 325 might work. Nah probably not.

I agree with Sui on the 1st and 3rd Skill. And I guess that clears up any doubts I had regarding the ulti skill becoming allowed. Change the Ulti skill!!
Rakuro_Kamigama
Rakuro_Kamigama
Amateur Member

Back to top Go down

Post by KudryavkaNoumi 11/1/2012, 9:21 am

But what you don't know is, we already settled this in the Garena group. I don't care about the offense though. I didn't bother editing this since it's already talked about. I wonder when was this posted...
KudryavkaNoumi
KudryavkaNoumi
Noob Member

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaSui 11/1/2012, 9:34 am

But what you don't know is, we already settled this in the Garena group
But what you don't know is, Garena group means nothing. I could write a 1000 words essay on how useless this hero is were she to be used in ABC and send it to tom.
I don't care about the offense though
There was none. Not that I know of your offensive taking limits.
I didn't bother editing this since it's already talked about.
Here is the place for pending suggestions to take on my review of an equal and throughout perspective of the map's gameplay and such, hence if you feel like going "it's there and done no re", don't post.

Conclusion : You do whatever you want. I do whatever I want. We shall see the final results on the map instead of me flaming you till the end of time, because trust me I'm more than capable of doing so.
OmegaSui
OmegaSui

Back to top Go down

Post by KudryavkaNoumi 11/1/2012, 9:45 am

Fine, do as you want. You don't even know what we're talking in the group since you're not in there. If the group was nothing, then why is it more active than this forum? You're the one to talk.

If what you always do is judge and offense, you better go off to court >.>
KudryavkaNoumi
KudryavkaNoumi
Noob Member

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaSui 11/1/2012, 10:53 am

Fine, do as you want.
Conclusion : You do whatever you want. I do whatever I want
You don't even know what we're talking in the group since you're not in there. If the group was nothing, then why is it more active than this forum? You're the one to talk.
Activity of a bunch of random people surely is a good thing.
Active =/= Productive nor Effective. Your arguement is invalid. Anyone with more or less half a brain would realize this hero is made of 2 repeated skills and 3 random skills.
OmegaSui
OmegaSui

Back to top Go down

Post by KudryavkaNoumi 11/1/2012, 11:01 am

OmegaSui wrote:
Fine, do as you want.
Conclusion : You do whatever you want. I do whatever I want
You don't even know what we're talking in the group since you're not in there. If the group was nothing, then why is it more active than this forum? You're the one to talk.
Activity of a bunch of random people surely is a good thing.
Active =/= Productive nor Effective. Your arguement is invalid. Anyone with more or less half a brain would realize this hero is made of 2 repeated skills and 3 random skills.

Oh, random people, you say? So Thomasinow, Uoyalz, PKW are random. Cool story bro. Don't talk if you don't know anything there. Try to do a little more research.

PS. Try to check what you're typing. Maybe you're misspelling some words.

KudryavkaNoumi
KudryavkaNoumi
Noob Member

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaSui 11/1/2012, 11:13 am

Frankly speaking PKW would give half a fuck or none, Uoyalz bug testing, tom modeling. Thing is, either they didn't read or didn't care enough to read, because those skills are pathetic. Hence the rest of my argument <-(there, happy?).
OmegaSui
OmegaSui

Back to top Go down

Post by KudryavkaNoumi 11/1/2012, 11:25 am

OmegaSui wrote:Frankly speaking PKW would give half a fuck or none, Uoyalz bug testing, tom modeling. Thing is, either they didn't read or didn't care enough to read, because those skills are pathetic. Hence the rest of my argument <-(there, happy?).

Now I know why talk like that. You thought that you're better than them.

Now there's no point of me talking to you anymore.
KudryavkaNoumi
KudryavkaNoumi
Noob Member

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaSui 11/1/2012, 11:57 am

I tried to tell you that their mindsets are different from normal average players. Too bad you understood it your way.
OmegaSui
OmegaSui

Back to top Go down

Post by KudryavkaNoumi 11/1/2012, 12:40 pm

Why you didn't give a word about thomasinow? He's the one I mostly talk in the group.

You conclude and judge so fast.
KudryavkaNoumi
KudryavkaNoumi
Noob Member

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaSui 11/1/2012, 12:57 pm

Why you didn't give a word about thomasinow
tom modeling

?

Either way I was just pissed because I thought this part
we already settled this in the Garena group
meant that this would be the base for the hero to be implemented in ABC. Good thing it isn't.
OmegaSui
OmegaSui

Back to top Go down

Post by KudryavkaNoumi 11/1/2012, 4:57 pm

OmegaSui wrote:
Why you didn't give a word about thomasinow
tom modeling

?

Either way I was just pissed because I thought this part
we already settled this in the Garena group
meant that this would be the base for the hero to be implemented in ABC. Good thing it isn't.

But too bad, some of parts of her skills were taken, just got edited a little bit.

And still you call them random? You got a sense of humor mate. Being pissed with that part is not an excuse of calling them random people.

If any staff can lock or put this thread in the trash bin, please do so now. I can't stand talking with this team helper who seem to just insult and offense new users thinking that he's so "pro".
KudryavkaNoumi
KudryavkaNoumi
Noob Member

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaSui 11/1/2012, 6:26 pm

Frankly speaking I see no resemblance in your skillset and the one tom showed me.

Surely the random thing is quite too far, that is because I don't hold back when I'm mad.

How many times do I have to copy paste that I don't even consider insulting nor offense anyone in the first place. I laid things out bluntly. If you can't handle it, then it wouldn't only be my fault. I don't even care if you're new user or as old as hell. If anyone make such a skillset as it is, I would react the same. Then again, it seems you didn't bother to read at all, as the 380 missile speed is still there.

I don't consider myself a pro nor think of myself as one. That's what you think that I'm thinking, probably because my manner of speaking.
OmegaSui
OmegaSui

Back to top Go down

Post by KudryavkaNoumi 11/1/2012, 11:04 pm

No one admits what he really is.
KudryavkaNoumi
KudryavkaNoumi
Noob Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Rakuro_Kamigama 11/2/2012, 2:27 am

Look, if you're going to go argue with one of the Helpers here, you're not gonna end up anywhere. I tried helping without swearing at the annoyance you have as a healing skill due to its 'unique' but pointless growth.

Besides on the Garena group?

KudryavkaNoumi wrote:

Oh, random people, you say? So Thomasinow, Uoyalz, PKW are random. Cool story bro.

You don't seem to exactly have the proof to show that they did help you. And as Sui said, if they did help you, they probably weren't really focusing too much on your skills.

Just request to move this on the Drafts, please. That would stop anymore insults to you. Sui is just blunt but direct. This is the internet were in. You can't expect everything to go nice and smooth along with rainbows.

Last edited by Rakuro_Kamigama on 11/3/2012, 8:38 am; edited 1 time in total
Rakuro_Kamigama
Rakuro_Kamigama
Amateur Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hyraishi 11/3/2012, 8:15 am

And you should also resize your Reimu Hakurei signature pic or hide it in spoiler,
as it can easily make people pissed.(i know that some people may like it - but mostly pissed)

Rakuro_Kamigama wrote:And Sui is back, with a blunt answer that can make children cry! No offense. But hey, that's what makes your suggestion reviews great and to the point

Rakuro_Kamigama already give you a warning about Sui o-o;;
if u are easily offended by Sui comment and want to bombard at him, how will anyone accept ur skillset - since the copy Ulti can be removed easily.(is it really that usefull?)

KudryavkaNoumi wrote:Fine, do as you want. You don't even know what we're talking in the group since you're not in there. If the group was nothing, then why is it more active than this forum? You're the one to talk.

i'm pretty sure he doesn't need to be in there since he is the forum skill suggestion reviewer in here..
it's part of him to judge skill set.(anyhow you should also imagine that if your Eucliwood is in ABC and how will you use her)

No offense >,...,<;;
But you can also see that many suggestion has been commented by Sui.(including me)
Hyraishi
Hyraishi
Newbie Member

Interests : Love *Last Order*
Wall Status : Plans *Last Order*

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down