Anime Battle Characters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Riviera - The Promised Land] Ledah

3 posters

Go down

Should Ledah be in ABC?

[Riviera - The Promised Land] Ledah I_vote_lcap0%[Riviera - The Promised Land] Ledah I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[Riviera - The Promised Land] Ledah I_vote_lcap100%[Riviera - The Promised Land] Ledah I_vote_rcap 100% 
[ 1 ]
[Riviera - The Promised Land] Ledah I_vote_lcap0%[Riviera - The Promised Land] Ledah I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 1

[Riviera - The Promised Land] Ledah Empty [Riviera - The Promised Land] Ledah

Post by Leo Utokyte 11/27/2012, 9:47 pm

Name: Ledah
Title: The Solitary Angel
Anime: Riviera - The Promised Land
[Riviera - The Promised Land] Ledah 1724789883
Background Story:
Ledah is a strong, experienced and loyal warrior, and also one of the Grim Angels. He is armed with a sacred weapon, known as a "Diviner". When the war known as Ragnarok took place, he was sent as a Grim Angel by the gods of Asgard to vanquish the demons attacking Asgard. After the war ended, he follows the order of the seven Magi without question. This is because he traded his emotions for his Diviner, the spear "Lorelei", preventing him from reconsidering the orders given to him. Except just before dying, Ledah is shown as aloof, cynical, and pragmatic.

Attributes:
Endurance
========== [5]
Swiftness
========== [5]
Potency
========== [4]
Resistance
========== [5]
Speed
========== [5]
Stats Growth:
Endurance
=
Swiftness
==
Potency
==
Category:
Fighter
Disabler
Extra Information:
Attack Range: 128 (Melee)
Base Attack Time: 1.4
Base Movespeed: 280

Default Skill - Battle Fury
Information:
Ledah is always ready for any incoming battles, and also always plans before he acts.
---------------------------------------
Ability Type: Active
Ability Effect: Buff
Cast Time: -
Cast Range: -
Effect:
When this skill is activated, Ledah gains (1xHero Level) Armor, (1xHero Level) to all stats and also a Battle Fury Buff. This skill lasts for 12 seconds.
Cooldown: 20

1st Skill - Burning Gallery
Information:
Ledah is a Crimson Flame fighter, making him able to manipulate flames from the gods of Asgard. Ledah creates an arc of flame above his enemies. Even though the flames would not touch his enemies, but just the heat itself is enough to burn his enemies and make them suffer.
Ability Type: Active, Point Target
Ability Effect: DPS, Buff
Cast Time: Instant
Cast Range: 550
Effect:
Summons an arc of flame above the targeted point, dealing 200/400/600/800/1000 damage, followed by 10/25/40/55/70 DPS. If Ledah has a Battle Fury Buff when he casts this skill, he'll charge forward to the targeted point, and perform a two hit combo barrage to the enemy closest to the targeted point before he summons the arc. Each physical hit deals (1xTotal Damage) instant damage and has a mini stun of 0.5 second.
Cooldown: 17

2nd Skill - Lorelei Thrust
Information:
His sacred weapon, Lorelei, sometimes is used for thrusting towards enemies. Enemies could barely dodge it due to the swift speed the thrust has, probably because Ledah has his wings to accelerate his thrust.
Ability Type: Active, Point Target
Ability Effect: Instant, Buff, Disable
Cast Range: 800
Effect:
Ledah thrusts towards the targeted point, dealing (3/4/5/6/7xPotency) damage. Any enemies in contact with Ledah when he charges towards his targeted point will also be pushed towards it. As long as they're being pushed by Ledah, they'll be stunned until Ledah stops. They'll end up being in front of Ledah when he stops. Ledah will have (Current MS 50/100/150/200/250 MS) thrusting speed. His thrusting speed will depend on the level of the skill Angelic Blessings.
Cooldown: 20

3rd Skill - Angelic Blessings
Information:
Ever since Ledah became a Grim Angel, he has given extraordinary capabilities, and also a pair of black wings.
Ability Type: Passive
Effect:
Ledah's normal attack will have a 35% cleaving attack, and he has a 10/15/20/30/35% chance to deal bonus (1.5xSwiftness) damage to the enemy that he is attacking. His movement speed will increase slowly, at a rate of 5 MS per 0.5 second, at a limit of 100, provided that if he did not stop his movement. If his movement speed is increased by exactly 100 via this skill, then he can pass through units. He'll be given an extra skill, Angel Awakening, provided if he learns this skill.
Cooldown: -

Extra Skill - Angel Awakening
Information:
When Ledah is weakened in combat, he'll unleash his full potential, granting him improved combat conditions, and also enhanced flame power. This gives himself a greater chance of defeating his enemies while in a weakened state.
Ability Type: Passive
Effect:
This skill will activate only if Ledah's HP is below 35%. If this skill is active, Ledah will have his HP doubled, and also giving him an extra HP regeneration rate of (0.5%xLedah's Max HP) per second. He'll have his base Potency and Swiftness multiplied by 1.75. In addition to that, any burning effects from his spells will be 2x stronger that it was supposed to be. This effect lasts for 20 seconds.
Cooldown: 40

Ultimate - Lost Seraph
Information:
Lost Seraph is Ledah's strongest significant skill, as it involves burning enemies in the flames of judgement. Ledah delivers a dark coloured flame arc towards the enemies which pushes them to a distance, and then he summons a wide crimson red flame strike which strikes from underneath his enemies. His enemies would not have the time to notice that the flame strike were created from the crack from the ground, which was made from the flame arc earlier.
Ability Type: Active, Area Target
Ability Effect: DPS, Disable
Cast Range: 1000
Effect:
Ledah delivers a dark coloured flame arc which pushes enemies towards 600 distance away from him, which deals 800/1300/1800 instant damage, stunning the enemies for 2 seconds. As soon as the arc reaches that 600 distance, it creates a large crack underneath that area, then after 1 second, a crimson red flame strikes around 800 AOE around that area, dealing 300/550/800 DPS, lasts for 3 seconds. If Ledah has Battle Fury Buff when he casts this spell, then the effect of Angel Awakening will activate, regardless of cooldown, condition, or any negative buff effects that would prevent it from activating.
Cooldown: 47

Last edited by Leo Utokyte on 1/23/2013, 3:21 pm; edited 6 times in total
Leo Utokyte
Leo Utokyte
Moderator: Tester

Interests : D.C., SAO, Tōhō

Back to top Go down

[Riviera - The Promised Land] Ledah Empty Re: [Riviera - The Promised Land] Ledah

Post by OmegaSui 11/27/2012, 10:04 pm

You do realize red and DARK RED and DARK theme doesn't really suit?
OmegaSui
OmegaSui
Moderator: Balancer & Tester

Interests : Aigis, duh?
Wall Status : In Tartarus, fapping

https://abcwc3.forumotion.com/t155-aigis-persona-3

Back to top Go down

[Riviera - The Promised Land] Ledah Empty Re: [Riviera - The Promised Land] Ledah

Post by iincyo 11/27/2012, 10:19 pm

im lazy to read in red color... T_T
iincyo
iincyo
Addicted Member

Interests : Anime Things
Wall Status : Support Sola

https://abcwc3.forumotion.com/t385-sola-aono-morimiya-revised-v

Back to top Go down

Post by Leo Utokyte 11/28/2012, 12:01 pm

I personally liked red colours, oh well. There you go.
Leo Utokyte
Leo Utokyte

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaSui 11/28/2012, 12:29 pm

If the theme wasn't so dark it could've worked out with red. But no, so there. Honestly the game has more interesting characters than this one, and I think you picked him for the sake of being red lover?
I have to be in class soon so review later.
OmegaSui
OmegaSui
Moderator: Balancer & Tester

Interests : Aigis, duh?
Wall Status : In Tartarus, fapping

https://abcwc3.forumotion.com/t155-aigis-persona-3

Back to top Go down

Post by Leo Utokyte 11/28/2012, 12:39 pm

Uh no, though now you mention it... He is red, but I didn't pick him for the sake of red. I really liked this character.
Leo Utokyte
Leo Utokyte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down