Anime Battle Characters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Requesting for a guide for Alice

4 posters

Go down

Requesting for a guide for Alice Empty Requesting for a guide for Alice

Post by MizukaShano 12/5/2012, 11:28 am

I've had trouble using Alice, it's either the dolls block my way which causes me to move slow or her skills don't do significant damage.

Therefore, any good players out there mind to enlighten me with a guide for Alice or tell me some tricks in using her.

Thanks in advance. :><:
MizukaShano
MizukaShano
Newbie Member

Back to top Go down

Requesting for a guide for Alice Empty Re: Requesting for a guide for Alice

Post by Uoyalz 12/5/2012, 11:50 am

I'm not much of an expert myself, however I do know that this character doesn't really need to use skills to farm at early game, due to her default.
Uoyalz
Uoyalz
Admin: Developer

Interests : Animes, Spriting

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaSui 12/5/2012, 1:13 pm

The current Alice is still the same as before except 1st skill (tooltips atm are the changes for later that yet to be implemented)

At the beginning of the game, buy 600 gold exp tomes. That makes you a level 2. If there's still any to spare, get 1 HP pot of the lowest price.
For skills :
Always get the passive first. Then 2nd skill (read, not 1st skill). You should try and get to level 8 BEFORE the 1st duel. By level 8, passive should be at level 3 (1/4/7), 2nd skill should be level 2 (2/5), ultimate level 1 (8).

Now for the skill point of level 3 and 6. Depending on your team being 3v3 or 5v5 or somewhere along those, if you don't have enough farm, skip items. Yes I mean it. Get hp pots and exp tomes to rush till level 8. In this case you put those 2 spare points to the attribute bonus passive (which worths 3000 gold and much more later, as you get level 8 first). If you get to duel, R and win it. If you don't, go gank right after the duel. After this point, whatever you do don't have any significant effect anymore, you could resume on 1st skill normally while making high priority for 3rd skill.

If you still want to have 1st skill for farming (which is less effective than exp tomes during the same possible amount of time which doesnt count you being killed), put those 2 points in 1st skill and proceed game like normal.

For items :
Always get the onion. It's a must until you need to remove it for TP scroll's slot when you're having 5 slots full of items alr
HP orb is always 1st option, but don't upgrade it. Get bow, since its speed aura affects dolls too, and the 10% MS means your ulti be killing.
After that, depending on the enemy team, if they looking like gayblog users, get armor.
If they have a Reimu or Konata or high AS heroes (Ichigay comes to mind), get shield.
If your team sucks, get cleave.
If you're owning, get Sakabato and gloves.
If you are being owned, get your ass farming and 1 full shoes.
If none of the above, i don't even know what you're referring to.

For how to farm :
PVP :
Get wards and TP scroll. Place at the teleport point (the place where the portals take you to when you stand on it); or anywhere that you can cover the area of that point and somewhere near that point. Farm at middle and top. If enemy farms at top too, engage battle if you have disables, else just run the fk back. If enemy farms at the place you planted the wards, try to see if they're in low HP (about 50%), TP back, use portal to get there and kill them with 2nd skill and doll's painful autoattacks at early levels. After you get the momentum from killing, if the enemy is stupid, get cleave, if not, do as recommended above.
Use skill wisely. Instead of using it to farm (which is totally ineffective as Alice), save it for killing enemy. Follow your teammates and loot their exp. Your main income and exp source will be from killing enemy, and your 2nd skill is like fk u in the eyes. If you know micro, use dolls to block enemy instead of you (put them in a premade phalanx formation, then move them back and forth by moving Alice back and forth to block enemy's way)
AI :
Do whatever the fk u want. If you can't win AI, go diez. Don't apply the above, since AI cheats. Remember her skills are painful AoE and not single and actually takes time to deal, hence try tag along with a Reimu/Miku or something.
OmegaSui
OmegaSui
Moderator: Balancer & Tester

Interests : Aigis, duh?
Wall Status : In Tartarus, fapping

https://abcwc3.forumotion.com/t155-aigis-persona-3

Back to top Go down

Post by MizukaShano 12/5/2012, 2:57 pm

Thanks for the guide, will definitely try it out later.

Another question is when I autoattack somebody will my dolls attack the target too or do I have to order them to attack?
MizukaShano
MizukaShano
Newbie Member

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaSui 12/5/2012, 3:19 pm

Dolls follow Alice's movement and orders. If you issue an attack via Alice, all dolls will be ordered to attack too.
And remove that signature. At least put in spoiler.
OmegaSui
OmegaSui

Back to top Go down

Post by Eguze 12/12/2012, 6:51 am

Nice tips for the Alice's user, OmegaSui. 。◕‿◕。
Eguze
Eguze
Newbie Member

Interests : -Programming,GFX-
Wall Status : -Tech+anime-

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaSui 12/12/2012, 9:25 am

More or less a baseline guide already rather than just tips.
OmegaSui
OmegaSui

Back to top Go down

Post by MizukaShano 12/12/2012, 1:03 pm

Is it just me or Alice's W AoE seems to be smaller than shown, and does her E's additional damage show on the dolls or it doesn't show at all.

When I play Alice I always fall off during late game since the dolls don't do much damage during late game, is it my problem or she's meant to fall off late game?
MizukaShano
MizukaShano
Newbie Member

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaSui 12/12/2012, 1:48 pm

Is it just me or Alice's W AoE seems to be smaller than shown, and does her E's additional damage show on the dolls or it doesn't show at all.

The current Alice is still the same as before except 1st skill (tooltips atm are the changes for later that yet to be implemented)

I'll pretend that you actually understand this. Somehow.

She's meant to fall off late game. That's why I specifically told you to gank early to give your actual carries some exp/gold/farm. She has no steroid, no disable, nothing scale because it's fked up imba at level 8.

OmegaSui
OmegaSui

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down