Anime Battle Characters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Inactiveness of Battle Stadium D.O.N forum thread

5 posters

Go down

Shall we really removing Battle Stadium D.O.N forum thread?

Inactiveness of Battle Stadium D.O.N forum thread I_vote_lcap78%Inactiveness of Battle Stadium D.O.N forum thread I_vote_rcap 78% 
[ 7 ]
Inactiveness of Battle Stadium D.O.N forum thread I_vote_lcap11%Inactiveness of Battle Stadium D.O.N forum thread I_vote_rcap 11% 
[ 1 ]
Inactiveness of Battle Stadium D.O.N forum thread I_vote_lcap11%Inactiveness of Battle Stadium D.O.N forum thread I_vote_rcap 11% 
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 9

Inactiveness of Battle Stadium D.O.N forum thread Empty Inactiveness of Battle Stadium D.O.N forum thread

Post by thomasinow 9/5/2012, 11:37 am

As you guys know, DON forum never even been actively posting from since ever been made.
Even as for this few months, it seriously total dead, not even one person posting anymore.

Well the main reason we already know which they lack of:
- Author very inactive posting on forum. Its like one sided chat. which peoples talking yet the author never even reply to their topic.
- Due of Author always post news and stuff about map on his blog than on the forum.
- No proper team helper that helping managing forum at all.
- Even latest DON map not uploaded to forum at all by valkemiere which is seriously ignoring this forum.
- As i heard from valkemiere, he already stop DON project map. Which is 1.8 is the latest version of map.

So im going having a vote for all of you, shall we really get rid of DON map thread here on animestadium?
and also dont worry about valkemiere, i can personally ask to him and he should be ok with this.
And you can comment or reply here to discuss this as well..

Also, which mean removing is, all their post and stuff wont be deleted. so your post count wont be reduced due of this matter.
It just DON topic thread will be removed from main category and placed inside trash bin or something.

ok guys, we need your answer

PS:
seems pkw over-happy about removing DON thread, so he already remove the don thread from main pages.
but we will just let this vote running for few days first, just say if the vote result No are on major, we can just revert it back to main pages.

Last edited by thomasinow on 9/5/2012, 4:56 pm; edited 2 times in total
thomasinow
thomasinow
Admin: Author & Developer

Interests : Modeling, GFX Stuff

https://abcwc3.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Inactiveness of Battle Stadium D.O.N forum thread Empty Re: Inactiveness of Battle Stadium D.O.N forum thread

Post by Uoyalz 9/5/2012, 11:43 am

It's too bad that he stopped making DON.
It's rather entertaining with all those epic Kamehameha sounds. Just love them XD.

Anyways, since he's not continuing DON, I say go ahead.
Uoyalz
Uoyalz
Admin: Developer

Interests : Animes, Spriting

Back to top Go down

Inactiveness of Battle Stadium D.O.N forum thread Empty Re: Inactiveness of Battle Stadium D.O.N forum thread

Post by OmegaSui 9/5/2012, 2:50 pm

Remove. Full removal.
OmegaSui
OmegaSui
Moderator: Balancer & Tester

Interests : Aigis, duh?
Wall Status : In Tartarus, fapping

https://abcwc3.forumotion.com/t155-aigis-persona-3

Back to top Go down

Post by Maho389 9/5/2012, 4:58 pm

Remove, No point of keeping it when its dead, just useless space.
Maho389
Maho389
Amateur Member

Interests : Koga, Kawaii Stuff
Wall Status : Cool Story Bro

Back to top Go down

Post by Drake RaiderZ 9/6/2012, 6:44 pm

Remove. Sacrifice! Sacrifice! Sacrifice! Inactiveness of Battle Stadium D.O.N forum thread 2268955583
Drake RaiderZ
Drake RaiderZ
Amateur Member

Interests : Ga-Rei Zero and Angel Beats
Wall Status : Need2Focus on Exams,,,

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down