Anime Battle Characters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official Anime Battle Characters Garena Group

+3
OmegaSui
frogmelter
thomasinow
7 posters

Go down

Official Anime Battle Characters Garena Group Empty Official Anime Battle Characters Garena Group

Post by thomasinow 9/15/2012, 9:11 pm

I'm deciding to make ABC group for everyone can easy chat about anything related on Anime Battle Characters.
This group represent ABC not Anime Stadium which pkw made before, so it's entirely made for ABC discussion things not about game hosting matter.

Well as TajiTakeo said, we need proper group chat. But personally i prefer Garena Plus messenger as main official group for ABC.
Because most of us using Garena to play Warcraft III platform.

Feel free to join this group, by searching the ID: 113313
I always online my garena plus everytime i online (playing, working, and anything)

======================================

As for peoples who don't know about Garena,
Garena is game service provider that allows you to play Warcraft III and many more LAN games to become Online.
Garena also provides some games such League of Legends, Heroes of Newerth, Blackshot, The7, and Perfect World.
As for time passed, garena eventually upgraded their engine as Messenger which called as Garena Plus.
Now we can use for chatting like you always do at YM or MSN. Also supports such as Group Talks, and Clan.

You can just simply download Garena Plus Messenger at here http://intl.garena.com/
thomasinow
thomasinow
Admin: Author & Developer

Interests : Modeling, GFX Stuff

https://abcwc3.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Official Anime Battle Characters Garena Group Empty Re: Official Anime Battle Characters Garena Group

Post by frogmelter 3/25/2013, 9:38 am

It seems like the Garena group is full. Is there any way we can still find people to play ABC with?

frogmelter
Random People

Back to top Go down

Official Anime Battle Characters Garena Group Empty Re: Official Anime Battle Characters Garena Group

Post by OmegaSui 3/26/2013, 8:24 pm

I insist that you urge the administrator(s) of that group to double check its member base, for I am most certain that 50% of them are never online and thus only taking places of those who are in actual need.
OmegaSui
OmegaSui
Moderator: Balancer & Tester

Interests : Aigis, duh?
Wall Status : In Tartarus, fapping

https://abcwc3.forumotion.com/t155-aigis-persona-3

Back to top Go down

Post by frogmelter 3/27/2013, 2:34 pm

Can I have the administrator's garena information? Thanks.

frogmelter
Random People

Back to top Go down

Post by sirhcnil 3/31/2013, 4:20 pm

Hi guys, I just made another group for ABC: group ID 211215. If any of you guys want to join then feel free! Hope to see you soon :)

-sirhcnil
alias Victorique
sirhcnil
sirhcnil
Noob Member

Interests : Join Garena Clan
Wall Status : ABClannad

http://myanimelist.net/sirhcnil

Back to top Go down

Post by TajiTakeo 4/9/2013, 4:17 pm

by frogmelter on 25/3/2013, 3:38 am
It seems like the Garena group is full. Is there any way we can still find people to play ABC with?
The Official Garena room was made to discuss ABC, not to find people too play with.

by thomasinow on 15/9/2012, 4:11 pm
it's entirely made for ABC discussion things not about game hosting matter.

If you want to find people to play with, you should look for other people in your region. Most people here are from SEA, if you play with them you will get super high ping :S
TajiTakeo
TajiTakeo
Newbie Member

Interests : Anime, Programming

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaSui 4/9/2013, 5:52 pm

By discussion you mean whine for next version.
OmegaSui
OmegaSui
Moderator: Balancer & Tester

Interests : Aigis, duh?
Wall Status : In Tartarus, fapping

https://abcwc3.forumotion.com/t155-aigis-persona-3

Back to top Go down

Post by frogmelter 4/11/2013, 12:11 pm

TajiTakeo wrote:by frogmelter on 25/3/2013, 3:38 am
The Official Garena room was made to discuss ABC, not to find people too play with.

by thomasinow on 15/9/2012, 4:11 pm
it's entirely made for ABC discussion things not about game hosting matter.

If you want to find people to play with, you should look for other people in your region. Most people here are from SEA, if you play with them you will get super high ping :S

Why would it be made to discuss abc? Isn't that what the forums and chatbox is for? I feel like creating a group on a game client is to... well.. play games...

frogmelter
Random People

Back to top Go down

Post by Genflare 4/11/2013, 1:38 pm

Actually the intention for it was to do both (which neither is being done)
Genflare
Genflare
Moderator: Animator

Interests : EROGE!!
Wall Status : Still waiting for 1.

Back to top Go down

Post by WoolGrief 5/25/2013, 4:34 pm

Anyway ? Why is the character on shoujo team in the corner right below can't be used ?

WoolGrief
WoolGrief
Random People

Back to top Go down

Post by Genflare 5/25/2013, 4:37 pm

WoolGrief wrote:Anyway ? Why is the character on shoujo team in the corner right below can't be used ?

You have to use -random to get them, you can't pick shana-tan or the kagamines normally
Genflare
Genflare
Moderator: Animator

Interests : EROGE!!
Wall Status : Still waiting for 1.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down