Anime Battle Characters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Sora no Otoshimono] Ikaros

+2
NoirEmperorXIII
deadshitsuji
6 posters

Go down

[Sora no Otoshimono] Ikaros Empty [Sora no Otoshimono] Ikaros

Post by deadshitsuji 1/31/2011, 10:40 pm

Sakurai Tomoki's personal Angeloid, Ikaros, while looking calm and gentle, is actually Synapse's strongest weapon. She possesses Variable Wings, a valuable component that enables Ikaros to transform into a Battle-Class Angeloid. Using her Aegis defense system, she can absorb massive amounts of damage. She can fire Artemis, a group of homing missiles, from her wings. These missiles never miss, and will follow their target to the ends of the earth. Ikaros can also fire Apeollon, a bow which can destroy entire countries. When in Uranus Queen mode, Ikaros can augment her abilities, making her fire Artemis more rapidly and making her attack stronger. Ikaros can also further augment her abilities with the Uranus System, in which she links up with a battleship. When in the Uranus System, Ikaros can fire her most devastating weapon, the Hephaestus, a weapon capable of destroying the world. The Uranus System also enables her to fire an upgraded version of the Artemis, the Cerceis. Ikaros will do anything, for the sake of her master.

Stats
Max Health =====
Attack Speed =
Base Damage ==========
Defense =====
Move Speed =====

Attack type : Ranged (500) She attacks with a single Artemis projectile. When in Uranus Queen mode, her attack range increases to 600 and she attacks with a bow and arrow and when linked to the Uranus System, it increases to 700 and she fires lasers from her ship instead.

*Notes: Ikaros has Mana, like BRS. Its regeneration is like BRS but a bit faster (maybe .50 mana per second?) Her default mana is 50. When in Uranus Queen mode, it increases to 100 and when in the Uranus System, it increases to 150. Mana is used as energy for the Aegis shield.

Default Skill: Aegis *ACTIVE*
Ikaros activates her shield, Aegis is an impenetrable shield that can absorb massive amounts of damage. Shield absorbs (Total Armor x 3) damage per mana point. 3000 Max damage absorbed per hit(4500 on Uranus Queen mode and 6000 on Uranus System mode)
*Notes: Its just like mana shield, but uses Ikaros' defense. Since I feel like the armor is the most underused item in ABC, I gave it a reason so that it will be used. I added the Max Damage limit so that defense items will not be spammed. Shield blocks all damage types and blocks stun, poison, damage per second and slow effects. Ability has 0 cooldown and could be turned on and off like Medusa's mana shield.

1st Skill - Artemis
Ikaros releases homing projectiles at a target. The projectiles will not disappear and will follow their target until they hit. The projectiles can be blocked and evaded but the projectile still does half damage.

Level 1 - 60 damage, 8 projectiles. 600 cast range
Level 2 - 75 damage, 9 projectiles. 650 cast range
Level 3 - 90 damage, 10 projectiles. 700 cast range
Level 4 - 105 damage, 11 projectiles. 750 cast range
Level 5 - 120 damage, 12 projectiles. 800 cast range
Cooldown: 14/15/16/17/18

*Notes: The projectiles are homing, but they can be blocked (like BRS or the shield) and they can miss from evasion. The Artemis gets upgraded to Cerceis when Ikaros activates the Uranus System.
Artemis level = Cerceis level
Cerceis - The upgraded version of Artemis. Ikaros launches similar projectiles from the Uranus System, dealing more damage. Cerceis projectiles deal Pure damage and are unblockable and unavoidable.

Level 1 - (0.30 x Base Damage) damage, 8 projectiles. 700 cast range
Level 2 - (0.35 x Base Damage) damage, 9 projectiles. 750 cast range
Level 3 - (0.40 x Base Damage) damage, 10 projectiles. 800 cast range
Level 4 - (0.45 x Base Damage) damage, 11 projectiles. 850 cast range
Level 5 - (0.50 x Base Damage) damage, 12 projectiles. 900 cast range
Cooldown: 14/16/18/20/22
*Note: Base damage as in the "white" values. the non-augmented attack. Same mechanics apply like the Artemis. Artemis cooldown = Cerceis cooldown to prevent spamming

2nd Skill - Apeollon
Ikaros fires a special bolt from her arrow, dealing massive damage to units. By using her Aegis defense shield, Ikaros limits the area in which the explosion occurs but amplifying the damage greatly. Deals damage to units in a medium area. Drains Ikaros' energy, disabling her attack, and disabling movement for 2 seconds after use.

Level 1 - 800 damage, 600 AOE, 600 cast range
Level 2 - 1200 damage, 625 AOE, 650 cast range
Level 3 - 1600 damage, 650 AOE, 700 cast range
Level 4 - 2000 damage, 675 AOE, 750 cast range
Level 5 - 2400 damage, 700 AOE, 800 cast range
Cooldown:18/19/20/21/22
*Notes: This may seem Imba but it consumes all of Ikaros' mana for 1 shot. It also disables her attack and slows down her movement speed by a lot, so this attack has a lot to sacrifice. This has a second mode which is activated during her Uranus Queen mode.

Limitless Apeollon
Ikaros fires the same arrow, but she doesn't amplify the damage using the Aegis shield, increasing its AOE but also greatly reducing its damage. Because Ikaros does not consume a lot of energy for activating the shield, she can use this attack more often.

Level 1 - 400 damage, 800 AOE, 600 cast range
Level 2 - 550 damage, 850 AOE, 650 cast range
Level 3 - 700 damage, 900 AOE, 700 cast range
Level 4 - 850 damage, 950 AOE, 750 cast range
Level 5 - 1000 damage, 1000 AOE, 800 cast range
Cooldown: 9/10/11/12/13 seconds

*Notes: This attack does not reduce Ikaros' mana and does not activate the debuff. This attack has no downsides except the damage is greatly reduced. Like before, Apeollon cooldown = Limitless Apeollon cooldown. Apeollon level = Limitless Apeollon level.

3rd Skill - Uranus Queen Mode
Ikaros activates her Variable Wings, initiating her Uranus Queen mode. When Uranus Queen mode is active, Ikaros' abilities are augmented, making them more powerful. Uranus Queen Mode increases Ikaros' energy by 50 and increases the damage cap of the Aegis shield to 4500. Also changes Apeollon to Limitless Apeollon. Increases Ikaros' range to 600 and movespeed by 50.

Level 1 - Decreases Artemis cooldown by 1 second, improves Ikaros' damage by 50. Lasts 35 seconds.
Level 2 - Decreases Artemis cooldown by 2 seconds, improves Ikaros' damage by 100. Lasts 40 seconds.
Level 3 - Decreases Artemis cooldown by 3 seconds, improves Ikaros' damage by 150. Lasts 45 seconds.
Level 4 - Decreases Artemis cooldown by 4 seconds, improves Ikaros' damage by 200. Lasts 50 seconds.
Level 5 - Decreases Artemis cooldown by 5 seconds, improves Ikaros' damage by 250. Lasts 55 seconds.
Cooldown: 70 seconds

Notes: Artemis' cooldown is the only one affected by this skill. Cerceis is not affected. Changes Apeollon into Limitless Apeollon.

Ultimate : Uranus System
Ikaros calls upon her Uranus System, which consists of a massive armored battleship. Ikaros can link up with the battleship, further augmenting her abilities and enabling her to use the Hephaestus. Upgrades Artemis to Cerceis. Also increases her mana to 150, increases the Aegis damage cap to 6000, increases her range to 700 and movement speed by 100. Uranus System can only be activated when Uranus Queen Mode is active. Uranus System lasts as long as Uranus Queen Mode is active.

Level 1 - Hephaestus deals 900 + (Base Damage x 5) Hero damage to all units in 1000 AOE
Level 2 - Hephaestus deals 1450 + (Base Damage x 6) Hero damage to all units in 1250 AOE
Level 3 - Hephaestus deals 2000 + (Base Damage x 7) Hero damage to all units in 1500 AOE

Cooldown: 180

Wee my second hero submission! I feel that the AOE values in her ultimate are a bit imba but I'll let you guys decide. I'm open to suggestions so I'll let you guys tell me what i can change to make her better :D
Edit:
Thanks for the suggestion guys! Updated!
Changelog to 1.1
* Changed the debuff of Apeollon to 4 seconds. Ikaros gets slowed and cannot attack for 4 seconds now.
* Halved the base damage of Hephaestus, From 2000 -> 1000, etc. but increased the base damage multiplier by a factor of 2. also decreased AOE
Changelog to 1.2
*Reduced Ikaros' range down from 600 to 500. Also changed her attack graphics.
*Increased her Mana regeneration rate from 0.1 to 0.5
*Edited Artemis' miss effect, Projectiles that miss or are now blocked now deal half damage. Also increased the damage of each projectile by 10 and the number of projectiles by 1. Also reduced cooldown
*Increased the damage multiplier for Cerceis. Reduced cooldown and incresed projectiles by 1. Cerceis projectiles are now unblockable and unavoidable
*Increased Apeollon and Limitless Apeollon damage. Also changed Apeollon debuff, it now disables Ikaros' attack and movement for 2 seconds.
*Increased the duration of Uranus Queen mode by 15 seconds on all levels. Also increased cooldown by 15 seconds. Also added Movespeed increase and reduced range increase. Now only increases attack range to 600.
*Uranus System attack range increase reduced. Range now at 700.
*Reduced Uranus System cooldown to 180
*Increased Hephaestus multiplier by 1 but reduced base damage by 100. Also changed attack type to Hero-type damage

Last edited by thomasinow on 5/6/2011, 11:00 am; edited 6 times in total (Reason for editing : Changed to 1.2)
deadshitsuji
deadshitsuji
Noob Member

Wall Status : O-overdri-ive~

Back to top Go down

[Sora no Otoshimono] Ikaros Empty Re: [Sora no Otoshimono] Ikaros

Post by NoirEmperorXIII 1/31/2011, 10:55 pm

Hmmm

The recoil of Apeollon by 8 sec. would be a big deal. Though it can negate by having the Uranus Queen mode, 8 sec. is still a very long time. How about making it 2 or 2.5 sec.( not sure if I should suggest this one).

And about the ulti, man that would be fatal, the AoE is pretty big and also having it a chaos damage would be more dangerous. (if what I recall is right, chaos damage pierce through hero armor.) I have no idea what kind of damage can be done on this and also on the AoE but that is way too powerful.
NoirEmperorXIII
NoirEmperorXIII
Addicted Member

Interests : Moe and Cool
Wall Status : is waiting...

Back to top Go down

Post by deadshitsuji 1/31/2011, 11:00 pm

NoirEmperorXIII wrote:Hmmm

The recoil of Apeollon by 8 sec. would be a big deal. Though it can negate by having the Uranus Queen mode, 8 sec. is still a very long time. How about making it 2 or 2.5 sec.( not sure if I should suggest this one).

And about the ulti, man that would be fatal, the AoE is pretty big and also having it a chaos damage would be more dangerous. (if what I recall is right, chaos damage pierce through hero armor.) I have no idea what kind of damage can be done on this and also on the AoE but that is way too powerful.

so i'll reduce Apeollon's debuff to 4 seconds then (2 or 2.5 seconds is too short to compensate for the effects of the attack. Apeollon hurts xD ) and maybe I'll just make Hephaestus' attack type to hero damage? or I should decrease the AOE a bit. I won't edit the ultimate yet, i want to know what the others think. thanks for the suggestion noir!
deadshitsuji
deadshitsuji
Noob Member

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaSui 2/1/2011, 10:09 am

Actually Ikaros is an all-out combat type so she should be melee but nvm that.
Default skill:
Shield absorbs (Total Armor x 3) damage per mana point
And her number of MP and MP regen per sec is low. The shield absorb total armor (base + item) right? Even if we rush armor item Ikaros can only block 3000-4500-6000 dmg after 500-1000-1500 sec( regen = 0.1 per sec, as you said) Needs rescaling, since Nanoha can block with 1700 dmg after, with normal pure calculation without any luck+Psuedo system, 2 skills-> ~31 sec.(obviously talking mid-late, since early ganking are too easy)
I think 0.4 or 0.5 mana regen, but it's just me.

1st skill: It's good. But don't put evasion-block mechanic on it, if not then increase the damage - multiply ratio.
If 3rd-ulti stack: Okay, i'm cool with Cerceis
If not : Not cool man, Cerceis's dmg is way too small, might as well smaller than Artemis's ... Increase more multiply ratio

Artemis cooldown = Cerceis cooldown to prevent spamming
Erm why is artemis's cooldown lower than cerceis's?

2nd skill: Ah and the damage isn't that different from the other farming skills. 700 AoE = Target circle or 350 radius around the target? Even so, the damage is too small compared to the imba sacrifice. 800-1200-1600-2000-2400, compared to the debuff, is okay, and this makes Ikaros a nuker.
The limitless one should be 400-550-700-850-1000. CDs are okay.

3rd skill : The mode should last longer. Artemis cd after reduction = 15, while the mode itself last too short you can only spam it for max of 2~3 times after activation ???
Increases dmg : okay, but according to the anime, there should be an increase in movement speed- 50 if you ask me.
Decreases in CD should be improved, i'll leave the rescale to you again since my mom is trying to kill me for being here too long.

I'm thinking of putting something mana based on this skill, like drain 1.5~2 mana/ sec for activation.

Ulti : I thought Chaos damage decreases 40% damage upon Fortified armor :) :D ( maybe neglect def or 95% def or something idk been playing DotA)
If 3rd skill and Ulti stack : It's good, though i think many would spam Base Damage books. (Normally the dmg is around 5600~5800)
If not : Obviously the dmg is too small.
CD needs to be a bit smaller. 160~180 secs.

Anyway, that's all for now, have houseworks to do, my mom is going crazy by the time i'm writing this.
OmegaSui
OmegaSui
Moderator: Balancer & Tester

Interests : Aigis, duh?
Wall Status : In Tartarus, fapping

https://abcwc3.forumotion.com/t155-aigis-persona-3

Back to top Go down

Post by deadshitsuji 2/1/2011, 7:22 pm

omegasui wrote:1. Actually Ikaros is an all-out combat type so she should be melee but nvm that.
2.Default skill:
Shield absorbs (Total Armor x 3) damage per mana point
And her number of MP and MP regen per sec is low. The shield absorb total armor (base + item) right? Even if we rush armor item Ikaros can only block 3000-4500-6000 dmg after 500-1000-1500 sec( regen = 0.1 per sec, as you said) Needs rescaling, since Nanoha can block with 1700 dmg after, with normal pure calculation without any luck+Psuedo system, 2 skills-> ~31 sec.(obviously talking mid-late, since early ganking are too easy)
I think 0.4 or 0.5 mana regen, but it's just me.

3. 1st skill: It's good. But don't put evasion-block mechanic on it, if not then increase the damage - multiply ratio.
If 3rd-ulti stack: Okay, i'm cool with Cerceis
If not : Not cool man, Cerceis's dmg is way too small, might as well smaller than Artemis's ... Increase more multiply ratio

Artemis cooldown = Cerceis cooldown to prevent spamming
Erm why is artemis's cooldown lower than cerceis's?

5.2nd skill: Ah and the damage isn't that different from the other farming skills. 700 AoE = Target circle or 350 radius around the target? Even so, the damage is too small compared to the imba sacrifice. 800-1200-1600-2000-2400, compared to the debuff, is okay, and this makes Ikaros a nuker.
The limitless one should be 400-550-700-850-1000. CDs are okay.

6.3rd skill : The mode should last longer. Artemis cd after reduction = 15, while the mode itself last too short you can only spam it for max of 2~3 times after activation ???
Increases dmg : okay, but according to the anime, there should be an increase in movement speed- 50 if you ask me.
Decreases in CD should be improved, i'll leave the rescale to you again since my mom is trying to kill me for being here too long.

7.I'm thinking of putting something mana based on this skill, like drain 1.5~2 mana/ sec for activation.

8.Ulti : I thought Chaos damage decreases 40% damage upon Fortified armor :) :D ( maybe neglect def or 95% def or something idk been playing DotA)
If 3rd skill and Ulti stack : It's good, though i think many would spam Base Damage books. (Normally the dmg is around 5600~5800)
If not : Obviously the dmg is too small.
CD needs to be a bit smaller. 160~180 secs.

Anyway, that's all for now, have houseworks to do, my mom is going crazy by the time i'm writing this.

1. Oh right, so if that is the case, maybe her attack range should be shorter when in "Normal" mode. It only becomes a bow when she activates Uranus Queen.
2. Its natural that the shield energy is low. And one advantage of this over Nanoha's shield is that you get to control whenever she uses the shield. Although I agree that her regen rate is quite slow. maybe she can regenerate at around 1 mp per 4-5 seconds? And yes, the shield gets total defence.
3. Well, maybe if the damage gets blocked or missed the target will get half damage instead? And I made its projectile amount low because at Uranus Queen mode she can activate it every 15 seconds. Ill think about rescaling the damage later. I'll also increase Cerceis' damage multiplier.
4.Because at high levels, Cerceis can deal more damage than Artemis so I thought of increasing the cooldown. If it bothers you, I'll reduce Cerceis' cooldown then. Also the term Artemis cooldown = Cerceis cooldown means that if Artemis is in cooldown when you activate the Uranus System, you cant activate Cerceis until it cools down too. Just like in DotA, when you teleport to the base and buy a pair of boots of teleport, you cant use teleport immediately.
5. I see, so I'll rescale the skills damage, but I'll reduce the debuff duration to 2 seconds but instead of slow, Ikaros can't move. The AOE is a target circle btw.
6.Ahh yes, that slipped my mind. I'll increase the duration then but I'll also increase the coolown. So I'll add a movespeed increase too.
7.But wouldnt you think that mana-drain would negate the effect of the improved aegis? i increased the damage and mana so this skill could Absorb more damage. When ikaros has no mana, she cant use the improved Aegis. So i think it would be bad if she had it.
8.I think the damage is too big already considering its AOE, and yes, the 3rd and 4th skills stack. The base damage multiplier only increases it by the base damage (the white value). I think the skill is fine already, but just to be sure, i'll increase the damage multiplier and change the damage type to hero
deadshitsuji
deadshitsuji
Noob Member

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaSui 2/1/2011, 8:01 pm

1. Shorter it is!

Its natural that the shield energy is low
Actually, in anime, she can use it for approx 4 mins continuously. I'll go for 0.4 mana regen / sec.

3. I think 75% is good, but it'll have to wait until you've done with your rescaling.
15 secs CD with that low of duration isn't effective .

4.As i said, i'm okay with Cerceis already, i just didn't understand what you meant when you wrote that :)

5. Okay i'm waiting for 1.2 to judge on that.

6.Don't increase the CD, and lasts a fixed amount of time.

7. Well you've got to have ups and downs. It's up to the user either Ikaros will be a massive (mast*rbating) killing machine with longer duration of increased damage (Approx ~60 sec with 2 mana drain and 0.4 regen), or be a bitchy pain in the @ss: nuke and run with Artemis and gets away with it due to her awesome Aegis shield. It just an idea though

8. Wait so UQM increases the GREEN damage? So the dmg up till now can reach max = ~3k dmg?? Oh and why the huge AoE anyway, it's not like you're gonna need that much, and it's gonna be a huge circle..(if it's not target point) Needs reduction, after i tried a 1500 AoE spell and realized how big it is.
OmegaSui
OmegaSui

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaSui 2/1/2011, 8:26 pm

Crap ...
maybe .50 mana per second?

Cool, that settles it.
blocks stun, poison, damage per second and slow effects
Just noticed. What the hell? It blocks stun effect? For what cost may i ask?

1st skill : Great, though i don't know anything about Ikaros stats growth so i can't scale the dmg accurately.

2nd skill :
and slows down her movement speed by a lot
You missed a spot. Anyway it's done.

3rd skill : Okay then if you want to keep that concept.
Damn what a nuker, all those fatal damage.

Ulti : Erm 1000-1250-1500 AoE is huge, and you don't need that huge of an AoE for a skill. Fixed of 1000, and increase damage, and btw is the ms bonus stacks? if so her ms would be 450 ! ZOMG huge damage dealer + huge movement speed + huge damage absorb + huge nuking skills + huge boobies ( wait, this is irrelevant) = MORE ZOMG!

Damn my IC, tried google and this happens :
"Instant search has been disabled due to low connection speed"
...oh my god...
OmegaSui
OmegaSui

Back to top Go down

Post by Leaderofrouge 2/5/2011, 4:23 pm

I just wanna ask has Ikaros been approved for v1.1 or future versions?

zomg!! I haven't been on since forever ><
Long time no see Omegasui :P
Leaderofrouge
Leaderofrouge
Respected: Retired Team

Interests : Anime/Manga/others

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaSui 2/5/2011, 6:01 pm

Future version
... Dude it's been a while, who are you again? :D kiddin'
OmegaSui
OmegaSui

Back to top Go down

Post by pkw.Felix 2/7/2011, 1:21 pm

well i dont think the model existed yet...
pkw.Felix
pkw.Felix
Admin: Technical Support

Interests : Animating

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaSui 2/7/2011, 4:34 pm

There's no Ikaros model atm... but just atm...who knows there must be 1st time for everything, 1st to make the model i mean.
OmegaSui
OmegaSui

Back to top Go down

Post by Iorite 3/20/2011, 10:17 pm

not ripped.. very hq
[Sora no Otoshimono] Ikaros K-112
[Sora no Otoshimono] Ikaros K-113

Iorite
Random People

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaSui 3/20/2011, 10:48 pm

The first one looks good, while the 2nd fail so hard.
Could you provide Astraea model please? Are there any animations? I'd love to see the animations so that i might provide some skills set out of which.
OmegaSui
OmegaSui

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down