Anime Battle Characters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[APPROVED] [Persona 3] Aigis

+10
nomanright
Kurtherra
NoirEmperorXIII
IloveTsundere
Angel of Game
Deckai
LightRedemption
thomasinow
selphiroth
OmegaSui
14 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

IS AIGIS IMBA????????????????

[APPROVED] [Persona 3] Aigis - Page 3 I_vote_lcap39%[APPROVED] [Persona 3] Aigis - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 39% 
[ 9 ]
[APPROVED] [Persona 3] Aigis - Page 3 I_vote_lcap9%[APPROVED] [Persona 3] Aigis - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 9% 
[ 2 ]
[APPROVED] [Persona 3] Aigis - Page 3 I_vote_lcap43%[APPROVED] [Persona 3] Aigis - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 43% 
[ 10 ]
[APPROVED] [Persona 3] Aigis - Page 3 I_vote_lcap9%[APPROVED] [Persona 3] Aigis - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 9% 
[ 2 ]

Total Votes : 23

[APPROVED] [Persona 3] Aigis - Page 3 Empty [APPROVED] [Persona 3] Aigis

Post by OmegaSui 2/21/2011, 10:24 pm

First topic message reminder :

Hero's name : Aigis - The Anti-Shadow weapon.
[APPROVED] [Persona 3] Aigis - Page 3 16891856_m
Spoiler:

Background story:
Aigis is an android created by the Kirijo Group; she is the last surviving model of their experimental anti-Shadow weapons which was built with a human psyche so they could call forth their own Persona. In the original game's combat, she uses a wide variety of high-tech weapons, from machine guns and rocket launchers to long range guns and “rocket punches”. She has her unique skill called "Orgia Mode" in which she disables her limiters, allowing her to attack at full power for a while, at the cost of being immobile and put under cooldown after using it. Aigis has the highest durability of any of the characters, in this case, due to the skill "Homunculus" which automatically protect her from harm.

Stats
Max Health
==========
Attack Speed
==========
Base Damage
==========
Defense
==========
Move Speed
==========

Attack range: 575

Stats growth :
Max Health
==
Base damage
=
Attack speed
=

Additional information :
Base Attack Time : 1.5

Default skill : Homunculus [Passive]

Homunculus is a term used, generally, in various fields of study to refer to any representation of a human being. In game, it was used as sacrifce for protection against Hama magic. Automatically sacrifices itself to protect Aigis.
---------------------------------------
Each Homunculus gives 3 extra defense and has [(Current HP/Max HP)*50]% to sacrifice itself.
Sacrificed Homunculus heals Aigis by 2% of her max HP.
Max 5 instances, each restores itself after 9 seconds.
Passive

(It's the same as before, i corrected the formula)

1st skill : Megidolaon [Active][Attack type : Spell|Damage type : Magic]

Calls forth the destructive magic with massive apocalyptic power : the Almighty affinity, which inflicts all enemies in range and has effect results differently based on the target's current state.
Deals damage in 600 AoE.
Burns if affected unit's HP is higher than 50%. Lasts 5 seconds.
Stuns if affected unit's HP is lower than 50%.
Level 1 - 300 damage, burns 1% max HP/sec or stuns for 1 sec.
Level 2 - 600 damage, burns 1.5% max HP/sec or stuns for 1.25 secs.
Level 3 - 900 damage, burns 2% max HP/sec or stuns for 1.5 secs.
Level 4 - 1200 damage, burns 2.5% max HP/sec or stuns for 1.75 secs.
Level 5 - 1500 damage, burns 3% max HP/sec or stuns for 2 secs.
Cooldown : 13/15/17/19/21 seconds.
Cast range : 600

(effect is given after damage. Burn effect ignores magic immunity)

2nd skill : Papillon Heart [Passive]

In Greek mythology, it represents the mortal soul takes place as a butterfly. The Papilon Heart is the most important component : the emotional engine, the source of the artificial psyche and the very heart and soul that makes Aigis who she is.
Dramatically improves Homunculus.
Level 1 - Increases Homunculus's max instances by 2, reduces restore time by 1s, heals +2%.
Level 2 - Increases Homunculus's max instances by 4, reduces restore time by 1.5s, heals + 2.5%.
Level 3 - Increases Homunculus's max instances by 6, reduces restore time by 2s, heals + 3%.
Level 4 - Increases Homunculus's max instances by 8, reduces restore time by 2.5s, heals + 3.5%.
Level 5 - Increases Homunculus's max instances by 10, reduces restore time by 3s, heals + 4%.
Passive

3rd skill : Salvation [Active][Attack type : Spell|Damage type : Magic]

In religion, salvation is the concept that, as a part of divine providence, a God or Gods, blesses the ultimate power to save people from their fated destruction or acceptance into heaven. In game, it is used to heal even the deepest wound of all allies.
Targeted allied / non-allied unit will be damaged / healed by 20% of its max HP/sec but doomed for 5 seconds, while regenerating / dealing a portion of its max HP to its allied units within a certain AoE.
Targeted allied unit will be revived after 3 seconds if it's killed under the effect of this skill.
Level 1 - Regenerates / Deals 4% of unit's max HP/sec in 300 AoE.
Level 2 - Regenerates / Deals 5% of unit's max HP/sec in 350 AoE.
Level 3 - Regenerates / Deals 6% of unit's max HP/sec in 400 AoE.
Level 4 - Regenerates / Deals 7% of unit's max HP/sec in 450 AoE.
Level 5 - Regenerates / Deals 8% of unit's max HP/sec in 500 AoE.
Cooldown : 60/55/50/45/40 seconds.
Cast range : 400/475/550/625/700

(Cannot be dispelled. Doomed units are silenced and dealt magical damage that goes through magic immunity, prevented from using items, and most passive abilities are disabled, can be denied when their HP is lower than 25%)

Ultimate : Orgia Mode [Active][Attack type : Hero|Damage type : Normal]

Aigis's exclusive tactic which greatly increases her overall offensive and defensive capabilities by temporarily disabling her limiters, at the cost of also have her inhibition logic disabled as well, thus making her entirely autonomous during Orgia mode. As the Orgia mode ends, Aigis will suffer an overheat.
Drastically enhances Aigis's Max Health. Her BAT is set to 2 and base MS is 420.
Reduces damage taken by [The gap between Aigis's Max Health and the attacker's] %, up to 50%.
Lasts 25 seconds.
Level 1 - Increases 30 Max Health.
Level 2 - Increases 45 Max Health.
Level 3 - Increases 60 Max Health.
Cooldown : 90 seconds.

(Damage reduction is applied to base stat and skill's bonus, and ALL KINDS OF damage except direct hp removal, units without stats has their MH counted as 0. EX: A creep hits Aigis on Orgia mode level 1, say she has 10-base- + 30-Skill's- -> 40 MH, the damage that creep dealt on Aigis will be reduced by 40%. A hero with 15 MH attacks Aigis with that same stats -> 40-15=25% damage reduction. Note that this should reduce the final damage after all kinds of original warcraft's reduction, that is magical resistance and armor value)

Changelog 2.1
Duh, i changed almost everything.

Changelog 2.1b

• Additional information : Re-balanced BAT from 1.6 to 1.5
  • Default skill : Improved tooltips. Re-balanced instance's base cooldown from 8 seconds to 9 seconds.
  • 1st skill : Improved tooltips. Re-balanced AoE from 625 to 600. Re-balanced cast range from 650 to 600.
  • 2nd skill : Re-balanced healing increment from 1/2/3/4/5 % to 2/2.5/3/3.5/4 %.
  • 3rd skill : Re-balanced cooldown from constant 35 seconds to [color=red]60/55/50/45/40[color] seconds. Re-balanced cast range from constant 700 to 400/475/550/625/700
  • Ultimate : Removed the splitshot. Rebalanced cooldown from 100/90/80 seconds to constant 90 seconds. Now Aigis's BAT = 2 and BASE MS = 420 instead. Improved note and tooltips

Last edited by OmegaSui on 10/13/2011, 8:25 pm; edited 36 times in total (Reason for editing : 2.1)
OmegaSui
OmegaSui
Moderator: Balancer & Tester

Interests : Aigis, duh?
Wall Status : In Tartarus, fapping

https://abcwc3.forumotion.com/t155-aigis-persona-3

Back to top Go down

[APPROVED] [Persona 3] Aigis - Page 3 Empty Re: [APPROVED] [Persona 3] Aigis

Post by Genflare 6/22/2011, 9:00 pm

No I was thinking maybe 1.2 was out already but I didn't notice it, or sui didn't post it and that it was somewhere else or something lol
Genflare
Genflare
Moderator: Animator

Interests : EROGE!!
Wall Status : Still waiting for 1.

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria.OwNs 6/22/2011, 9:04 pm

If you take a look at the forum, the first topic is called: Map Download, and it says: Place where you can find download link for Anime Battle Characters. It's UP-TO-DATE (Which means 5 seconds after 1.2 is Out it will be posted there) and official one.
Aria.OwNs
Aria.OwNs
Respected: Retired Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Genflare 6/22/2011, 9:15 pm

Yeah lol I always check that, but my experience with some forums made me kinda scepticall cause some claim to be up-to-date but the map only comes 3 weeks after its released -.-
Genflare
Genflare
Moderator: Animator

Interests : EROGE!!
Wall Status : Still waiting for 1.

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaSui 7/25/2011, 10:36 am

Updated to 2.0 . Some changes are made. Read the changelog for more detail.

DECKAI! REMEMBER TO READ THE CHANGELOG! and the skills. IF U FORGET ANYTHING THIS TIME IMMA *X*&#$(^&@(#(!@%    U.

Super hyper overpowered tank with super fucking imba critical-like with wth AS/MS is ready to go.
OmegaSui
OmegaSui

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaSui 10/13/2011, 8:29 pm

Remaked in 2.1, not like it matters to u fags~

Updated to 2.1b. Read the changelog if you find the god damn suggestion too friggin long to read through all of 'em.

Deckai, 3rd skill is not supposed to affect the allied unit when it's revived.
OmegaSui
OmegaSui

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3