Anime Battle Characters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Touhou] Kirisame Marisa

4 posters

Go down

[Touhou] Kirisame Marisa Empty [Touhou] Kirisame Marisa

Post by entaobah 3/2/2011, 3:52 pm

Marisa Kirisame
-Ordinary Magician-

From the faraway land of Gensokyo, sealed away from our world, Kirisame Marisa is a very self-confident person and likes to stick her nose into every trouble all out of curiosity. Marisa practises magic and is a very hard worker when it comes to her practice. She is also the only human magician (so far) in Gensokyo. She first appeared as a minion of Mima's, but after she was defeated, she became quite close to the shrine maiden Hakurei Reimu. Together with Reimu, Marisa solves incidents that happen in Gensokyo involving various troubles caused by youkai.

Stats
Max Health
==========
Atk Speed
==========
Base Damage
==========
Defense
==========
Movement Speed
==========

Default Skill
High-Powered Magic

Marisa has control over high level magic and uses this to her advantage.
-20% chance to increase (physical) damage done by next attack by 100%

1st Skill
Magic Sign: Stardust Reverie

Marisa hops on her broom and flies towards her target. However, she flies at such speed that upon impact even she herself loses balance.
-LVL 1: Does 300 damage to main target, stunning for 1 second. Enemy units within 200 AOE take 50% damage and their movement speed and attack speed are slowed by 30%. (Marisa slowed by 30%) for 4 seconds.
-LVL 2: Does 400 damage to main target, stunning for 1.25 seconds. Enemy units within 250 AOE take 50% damage and their movement speed and attack speed are slowed by 35%. (Marisa slowed by 30%) for 4 seconds.
-LVL 3: Does 500 damage to main target, stunning for 1.5 seconds. Enemy units within 300 AOE take 50% damage and their movement speed and attack speed are slowed by 40%. (Marisa slowed by 30%) for 4 seconds.
-LVL 4: Does 600 damage to main target, stunning for 1.75 seconds. Enemy units within 350 AOE take 50% damage and their movement speed and attack speed are slowed by 45%. (Marisa slowed by 30%) for 4 seconds.
-LVL 5: Does 700 damage to main target, stunning for 2 seconds. Enemy units within 400 AOE take 50% damage and their movement speed and attack speed are slowed by 50%. (Marisa slowed by 30%) for 4 seconds.

Cooldown: 20 seconds

2nd Skill
Non-Directional Laser

Originally a spellcard used by Patchouli Knowledge. When using this Marisa shoots multiple lasers around her, rotating and dealing damage to enemy units nearby. Each laser cannot hit the same unit twice.
-LVL 1: 2 lasers around Marisa. 100 damage per laser. Lasers rotate at a slow speed. Lasts 3 seconds.
-LVL 2: 2 lasers around Marisa. 200 damage per laser. Lasers rotate at a slow speed. Lasts 3 seconds.
-LVL 3: 3 lasers around Marisa. 300 damage per laser. Lasers rotate at an average speed. Lasts 3 seconds.
-LVL 4: 3 lasers around Marisa. 400 damage per laser. Lasers rotate at an average speed. Lasts 3 seconds.
-LVL 5: 4 lasers around Marisa. 500 damage per laser. Lasers rotate really quickly. Lasts 3 seconds.

Cooldown: 25 seconds

3rd Skill
Grazing

In spellcard duels, one is required to master the art of grazing in order to avoid danmaku bullets.
-LVL 1: Passively increases Marisa's Movement Speed by 16% and Attack Speed by 20%. 10% to avoid damage from both spells and physical attacks.
-LVL 2: Passively increases Marisa's Movement Speed by 22% and Attack Speed by 25%. 10% to avoid damage from both spells and physical attacks.
-LVL 3: Passively increases Marisa's Movement Speed by 28% and Attack Speed by 30%. 15% to avoid damage from both spells and physical attacks.
-LVL 4: Passively increases Marisa's Movement Speed by 34% and Attack Speed by 35%. 15% to avoid damage from both spells and physical attacks.
-LVL 5: Passively increases Marisa's Movement Speed by 40% and Attack Speed by 40%. 15% to avoid damage from both spells and physical attacks.

Ultimate
Love Sign: Master Spark

Marisa's trademark move, although it was originally a spellcard used by Kazami Yuuka. According to the instructions, Marisa whispers tenderly into her mini-hakkero, aims at someone she dislikes and fires her annihilation of love! [Channeling]
-LVL 1: Shoots a huge laser in front of Marisa which deals 2000 damage over 2 seconds. 300 radius 2000 range. Marisa slowed by 80% for 5 seconds after cast. 50% chance to cast Magicannon: Final Spark when HP below 25%.
-LVL 2: Shoots a huge laser in front of Marisa which deals 4000 damage over 2 seconds. 300 radius 2000 range. Marisa slowed by 80% for 5 seconds after cast. 75% chance to cast Magicannon: Final Spark when HP below 25%.
-LVL 3: Shoots a huge laser in front of Marisa which deals 6000 damage over 2 seconds. 300 radius 2000 range. Marisa slowed by 80% for 5 seconds after cast. 100% chance to cast Magicannon: Final Spark when HP below 25%.

Cooldown: 100 seconds

Special
Magicannon: Final Spark

A stronger version of the Master Spark that Marisa uses as a last resort.
-LVL 1: Deals 2000+(Base Damage*30) damage over 2 seconds. 500 radius 2500 range. Marisa slowed by 80% for 5 seconds after cast.
-LVL 2: Deals 4000+(Base Damage*30) damage over 2 seconds. 500 radius 2500 range. Marisa slowed by 80% for 5 seconds after cast.
-LVL 3: Deals 6000+(Base Damage*30) damage over 2 seconds. 500 radius 2500 range. Marisa slowed by 80% for 5 seconds after cast.

Note: This is my first time suggesting a character and I am not really sure how to see whether it was imba or not. I just had her as an idea so I decided to post this up.

*EDIT 8/3/2011
-Magicannon: Final Spark damage reduced from 2000/4000/6000 +(Base Damage*50/60/70) to 2000/4000/6000 +(Base Damage*30)
-I've calculated it and with normal items it would probably deal around 8k damage. Not too high, not too low, in my opinion.

*EDIT 12/3/2011
-Grazing MS increase lowered
-Assuming Marisa has a base MS of 300, she'll only have 420 MS at end game. She can only achieve max MS with boots, I guess that should be okay (I hope)

Last edited by entaobah on 3/12/2011, 6:57 pm; edited 3 times in total
entaobah
entaobah
Addicted Member

Interests : Weird stuff, maybe?
Wall Status : DA STRONGAST PONY!

Back to top Go down

[Touhou] Kirisame Marisa Empty Re: [Touhou] Kirisame Marisa

Post by selphiroth 3/2/2011, 4:45 pm

Deals 6000+(Base Damage*70)

lol with this Ulti I think I can easily pawned Aizen or every bosses
if my attack 300+500 then
6000+(800*70) =6000+56000= 62000 !! Owning !!
selphiroth
selphiroth
Addicted Member

Interests : Anime and games
Wall Status : 未来の 作成 ために, 俺たちが 変わる

Back to top Go down

Post by entaobah 3/2/2011, 4:56 pm

No, I meant Base Damage as in the stat Base Damage. Just like Akiha's preskill Tori wo Otosu. Sorry for the confusion.
entaobah
entaobah
Addicted Member

Back to top Go down

Post by selphiroth 3/2/2011, 5:13 pm

ahh sorry for my confusion you would mean base damage from stat point O.o
well from mine it call base attack :shock:
my bad he..he
selphiroth
selphiroth
Addicted Member

Interests : Anime and games
Wall Status : 未来の 作成 ために, 俺たちが 変わる

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaSui 3/2/2011, 9:57 pm

Sup?

-20% chance to increase damage done by next attack by 100%
Does this apply to ALL damages? Damage via spells also considered as next attack, fyi. Does this considered as buff?

1st skill : How does slow affect these units? AS or MS or both?
Cast range ? How fast does she travel (optional/ ? unit per sec)?

2nd skill :? lasers surround Marisa at what speed (? unit per sec)
damage per laser per second
What does it mean? Deals dmg per second? Don't you mean Dmg per laser each time it touches?
From what you stated : 4 lasers, 500 dmg per laser per second, 3 seconds -> 6k dmg?
How big are these lasers? How far from each towards Marisa?

3rd skill : Too much MS bonus for a passive skill, should turn them to percentage.
Does the evasion stacks with the one from boots? With those Max Health and Defense, the evasion is not enough by my PoV. 25~30% if you want to keep it the way it is, 18~20% if you want to change it to something like Void's backtrack to evade skills damage by healing the same portion of damage before taking it.

Ultimate : 6000 over 3 seconds = 2000 damage each seconds right? BTW is this channeling? Or you just cast it and run away? If it is channeling, either lessen the duration and keep the same dmg or just make her invulnerable, if not, make the slow lasts longer.
HP below 25% meaning Marisa's right?
Can the slow effect be dispel-ed by Louise? It is the main drawback so it should not be able to be dispel-ed
Which Base Damage is counted for? The raw stat or the raw stat + attribute + item ?
OmegaSui
OmegaSui
Moderator: Balancer & Tester

Interests : Aigis, duh?
Wall Status : In Tartarus, fapping

https://abcwc3.forumotion.com/t155-aigis-persona-3

Back to top Go down

Post by thomasinow 3/2/2011, 11:30 pm

wow marisa, one of my favorite character on touhou XD
thomasinow
thomasinow
Admin: Author & Developer

Interests : Modeling, GFX Stuff

https://abcwc3.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by entaobah 3/3/2011, 4:43 pm

Wow I never really thought bout all these yet >.<
I'll try...

omegasui wrote:

-20% chance to increase damage done by next attack by 100%
Does this apply to ALL damages? Damage via spells also considered as next attack, fyi. Does this considered as buff?

Physical damage. Double spell damage would make her too imba.

1st skill : How does slow affect these units? AS or MS or both?
Cast range ? How fast does she travel (optional/ ? unit per sec)?

Either MS or both, I haven't thought bout this >.<

2nd skill :? lasers surround Marisa at what speed (? unit per sec)
damage per laser per second
What does it mean? Deals dmg per second? Don't you mean Dmg per laser each time it touches?
From what you stated : 4 lasers, 500 dmg per laser per second, 3 seconds -> 6k dmg?
How big are these lasers? How far from each towards Marisa?

Yea sorry I meant Dmg per laser each time it touches. I better edit my post and make it so each laser only hits once. I'm not sure how fast they'll move, actually. Never really thought of that.
Each laser can reach, say, 700-800 range I guess. Maybe the range can increase as the level increases as well.

3rd skill : Too much MS bonus for a passive skill, should turn them to percentage.
Does the evasion stacks with the one from boots? With those Max Health and Defense, the evasion is not enough by my PoV. 25~30% if you want to keep it the way it is, 18~20% if you want to change it to something like Void's backtrack to evade skills damage by healing the same portion of damage before taking it.

I guess 100 really is too gay at max level @@
Wait, Void has backtrack? Never knew that...

Ultimate : 6000 over 3 seconds = 2000 damage each seconds right? BTW is this channeling? Or you just cast it and run away? If it is channeling, either lessen the duration and keep the same dmg or just make her invulnerable, if not, make the slow lasts longer.

Yea, channeling. Maybe I should lessen the duration a bit. I guess 1.5 or 2 seconds will do.

HP below 25% meaning Marisa's right?

Yes, Marisa's.

Can the slow effect be dispel-ed by Louise? It is the main drawback so it should not be able to be dispel-ed

Is it possible to make it so it can't be dispelled by Louise?

Which Base Damage is counted for? The raw stat or the raw stat + attribute + item ?

The latter.

I'll edit the first post as soon as I can...
entaobah
entaobah
Addicted Member

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaSui 3/3/2011, 5:10 pm

Holy F then the ulti's dmg is gonna be HUGE. Max level :
Attribute = 12, base stat 35~40, item = 30 on my build -> 5390 dmg? + 6k dmg = 11390 dmg?= ~5650 dmg / sec 8-}

I think it is possible, trigger and JASS can do almost everything.
OmegaSui
OmegaSui

Back to top Go down

Post by entaobah 3/3/2011, 5:19 pm

I thought Yuuji and BRS's ultis can deal 10k+ dmg as well @@
And I think Marisa should have a high damaging ulti to make up for her puny defense and HP.
entaobah
entaobah
Addicted Member

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaSui 3/3/2011, 5:31 pm

15% to avoid damage from both spells and physical attacks.
This ain't puny defense ... I can show you, wanna try my lvl 1 backtrack with void? (Nothing much, just evaded lion's ulti and Lina's ulti + furion's dagon and some minor stuffs, that's all )
(all numbers underneath are based on level 30 with full normal items)
BRS's ulti deals 9375 damage, but 100 mana with <0.75 mana regen worth it.
Yuuji's ulti deals 25% of his max HP right, so it should be around 2.5~3k + 3k dmg ~6k dmg, unless someone trying to be a tanker and has 6 HP balls (forgot the name) , ~4.5~4.6k dmg + 3k dmg ~7.5k dmg
OmegaSui
OmegaSui

Back to top Go down

Post by entaobah 3/3/2011, 5:36 pm

Oh sorry I guess I miscalculated BRS's ulti damage. Or is it that it used to deal more for the 2nd blast in 1.0? I don't remember >.<
And yea I meant Yuuji holding 6 HP balls being able to deal 10k+
Hmm... what if it stays at 10% from level 1 to 5, will that still be imba?
entaobah
entaobah
Addicted Member

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaSui 3/3/2011, 5:41 pm

Still 7.5k dmg only pal. Unless, someone IS a real pain in the @ss by fulling MAX HEALTH TOMES!
Even so, he reaches ~10k dmg with all other disadvantages , while Marisa has normal build and still gets ~11~12k dmg. Decrease the ratio ploz.

Actually that kind of lulz happens to me and some lucky guys out there, so 15% is good enough.
I know a lot of dudes can't even evade anything with 25% backtrack. (yes, im talking about you LightRedemption)
OmegaSui
OmegaSui

Back to top Go down

Post by entaobah 3/3/2011, 5:53 pm

Well, if you put it that way I guess Final Spark is a little too gay. I'll try to think up another way to make it a little less imba.

EDIT: Wait, with 6balls, doesn't Silver Fireball deal 10500 dmg? I've seen the AI with 5 balls and 26k HP, so with the 6th it should be 30k. (25% of 30k HP + 3000)= 10500
entaobah
entaobah
Addicted Member

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaSui 3/6/2011, 7:47 pm

I did said he would reach 10k dmg but that means a lot of sacrifice on other parts, while Marisa with normal build can get over 11k and no handicap on items required.
How's your rescaling?
OmegaSui
OmegaSui

Back to top Go down

Post by entaobah 3/7/2011, 3:50 pm

Terribly sorry, I'm on it but I'm having my exams now and my brother is holding on to my wireless adapter. It's really hard to browse around with my phone without DC-ing. I'll edit the first post when I'm back.
entaobah
entaobah
Addicted Member

Back to top Go down

Post by entaobah 3/11/2011, 4:16 pm

Edited first post with updated ulti, but I'm wondering though, will she be gay with max movement speed with max 3rd skill and boots? Cuz' I calculated and assuming she has 300 base MS, after buying boots and adding the 50%, it'll already be maxed. Should I change it back to +20/40/60/80/100 MS? That way, even with boots at max level she should only be close to 500, not 500
entaobah
entaobah
Addicted Member

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaSui 3/11/2011, 9:58 pm

Divide the boost by 2 or a factor of 6.
Looks good so far. IDK about damages though.
OmegaSui
OmegaSui

Back to top Go down

Post by entaobah 3/12/2011, 1:29 pm

By factor of 6, do you mean the increment of MS every level?
entaobah
entaobah
Addicted Member

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaSui 3/12/2011, 5:40 pm

6/12/18/24/30 % MS increment.
OmegaSui
OmegaSui