Anime Battle Characters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Touhou] Kirisame Marisa

+2
OmegaSui
angeliie
6 posters

Go down

[Touhou] Kirisame Marisa Empty [Touhou] Kirisame Marisa

Post by angeliie 6/4/2011, 10:56 pm

KIRISAME MARISA
~Active and outgoing, Kirisame Marisa first appeared in the land of Gensokyo as a minion of Mima's. However, through conflicts, they soon grew to become close friends and she began solving incidents with the Hakurei shrine maiden. Unlike Reimu or a certain other human who were gifted with great talent, Marisa works her ass off in order to keep up with the rest of the cast. She is (so far) the only human magician in Gensokyo, which is pretty much why she calls herself an "ordinary magician". However, as normal and human-like as she can be, her hard work really pays off as she can now boast herself as being the second strongest in all of Gensokyo (the first being Reimu who has pretty much kicked everyone else's asses in Gensokyo, so such an achievement is indeed great)... Oh and Marisa likes stealing stuff...
Spoiler:
Spoiler:

STATS
Max Health
==========
Atk Speed
==========
Base Damage
==========
Defense
==========
Movement Speed
-Base MS: 300

STAT GROWTH
*I'm not too sure on how to put this into proper format. But in stat growth, Marisa's base damage should increase more compared to her max HP and defense.

DEFAULT SKILL(active)
High-Powered Magic

~With the ability to manipulate high-powered magic, Marisa can momentarily enhance herself by imbueing her body with magic.
---------------------------------------
-MS increased by 20%
-AS increased by 20%
-Lasts 10 seconds.
-CD: 30
-Upon cast, spells that are cooling down immediately gain -4 s cooldown(basically, spells cooldown faster).
Skill information:
Spoiler:

1ST SKILL
Love Sign: Master Spark(active)

~One of Marisa's favourite spell cards; stolen from one of the most powerful youkai in Gensokyo, the famous flower youkai Yuuka Kazami. She fires a big, rainbow-coloured laser in a direction, using her mini-hakkero; which was given to her by Kourin and, surprisingly, not stolen, as a magical conductor from her palm. According to the instructions, she whispers tenderly into the mini-hakkero, aims at someone she dislikes and releases her magical annihilation of love.
LVL 1 : 611 DMG
LVL 2 : 1068 DMG
LVL 3 : 1526 DMG
LVL 4 : 1984 DMG
LVL 5 : 2442 DMG
-After cast, MS -25% for 3 seconds.
-CD: 28/26/24/22/20; with DEFAULT SKILL: 24/22/20/18/16
Skill information:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:

2ND SKILL
Love Sign: Non-Directional Laser(active)

~One of Marisa's bombs during the endless winter incident; stolen from her good ol' friend Patchy from the scarlet mist incident. Marisa releases four lasers that rotate around her quickly, destroying anything and everything in its path.
LVL 1 : 200~800 DMG
LVL 2 : 400~1000 DMG
LVL 3 : 600~1200 DMG
LVL 4 : 800~1400 DMG
LVL 5 : 1000~1600 DMG
-Marisa is able to move once skill has been casted, but slowed by 50%.
-Lasers cause Blind effect, lasting 3/3/4/4/5 seconds, making physical attacks miss 30% of the time.
-CD: 30/29/28/27/26; with DEFAULT SKILL: 26/25/24/23/22
Skill information:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:

3RD SKILL
Art of Grazing(passive)

~Grazing danmaku has become a norm in the world of Gensokyo. Second in terms of speed only to Aya, she has the ability to graze danmaku bullets, abosrbing partially their power in the process, enabling her to return an attack with even greater intensity.
-Increases MS by 2/4/6/8/10%
-Chance to negate all damage taken(both physical and magic) 3/6/9/12/15%
-Upon negating damage, if spell is casted within following 2.5 seconds, spell damage is amplified by 20%(once casted, whole skill's damage is altered, even if the skill produces individual hits, like Love Sign: Non-Directional Laser).
-If damage taken is higher than current hp, but damage is successfully negated, Marisa is left with 1 hp.
-Marisa also gains temporary invulnerability upon cheating death(damage taken MUST be greater than current hp)
-Temporary invulnerability lasts for 0/0/1/2/3 seconds.
-During the duration of temporary invulnerability, Marisa is left with 1 hp and still acquires a 20% spell damage amplification.
Skill information:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:

ULTIMATE
Perversion: Sure-Fire Master Spark(active)

~Using a tiny laser as a conductor, Marisa is able to amplify the Master Spark, making it several times larger than her usual one. This one is her true "Last Spell".
LVL 1 : 3500 DMG
LVL 2 : 5750 DMG
LVL 3 : 8000 DMG
-Units hit by laser are slowed by 50/55/60% for 3 secs; units hit continuously are repeatedly slowed(slow doesn't stack).
-CD: 150; with DEFAULT SKILL: 146
Skill information:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Forgive my wrong or non-existent usage of technical terms. If there is insufficient information or ambiguity, my deepest apologies. This is a remake of the Kirisame Marisa model from entaobah back in 2010. Ideas are shared. Much appreciation for reading this.

EDIT LOG 1(05/06/2011)

-Added invulnerability effect into Art of Grazing.
-Changed % for damage negation as well as duration of spell damage amplification for Art of Grazing.
-Marisa is able to move after casting Love Sign: Non-Directional Laser(during skill animation), but with movement penalty.
-Love Sign: Non-Directional Lasers changed to introduce Blind effect.
-AoE and base damage for Love Sign: Master Spark changed.
-Spell duration, AoE, cooldown duration and base damage for Perversion: Sure-Fire Master Spark changed.
EDIT LOG 2(13/08/2011)

-Hid calculations.
-Finalised layout.
-Added damage type.
-Added casting range.

Last edited by angeliie on 12/30/2011, 9:03 am; edited 6 times in total
angeliie
angeliie
Random People

Interests : anything interesting

Back to top Go down

[Touhou] Kirisame Marisa Empty Re: [Touhou] Kirisame Marisa

Post by OmegaSui 6/5/2011, 12:21 am

Nicely done, though you don't have to do the calculation.

Default skill :
*MS and AS increase are after other auras, buffs, items etc, including 3RD SKILL.
What do you mean? It's the same.
-Upon cast, spells that are cooling down immediately gain -4 s cooldown(basically, spells cooldown faster).
Reduce current -on CD skills-'s CD by 4s (waiting less 4s) ?

1st skill :
-First hit deals 100/150/200/250/300 DMG followed by a 110% increase in damage each subsequent hit.
It's 10% increase.

Expected more damage outcome from skill that requires user to be semi disabled, or faster (reduce to 0.2s/hit but still 5 hits->1s overall). Why is that? 2s of -unable to move- is the same as killing oneself, and obviously such damage isn't worth it. Either increase dmg increment each lvl to 75 (100/175/250/325/400, making max dmg around 2k4 w/o 3rd skill) ; or make it increase 20% damage per continuous hit (less max dmg than the option above, around 2k2 w/o 3rd skill)

AoE kinda huge even for the skill with such risk. 500~550.
-Range- as you mentioned, is casting range right? or is it effective range for shockwave-like skill?
Damage type is Magic, i presume?

2nd skill :
at 1~250 = 4x; 251~500 = 3x; 501~750 = 2x; 751~1000 = x
-x is lowest dmg possible.
False statement, as dmg improves per lvl. Though it has nothing to do with the skill, just saying.

This time, the skill is fine overall, just one tiny request that change this to channeling, in case your team got owned in combat and you srsly need to gtfo. Plus a blind effect due to haxxor lasers to increase her survivability.

Again, damage type is magic right?

3rd skill :
-MS increment is before DEFAULT SKILL, but after items, buffs etc.
Again, this is not needed. Buff increase MS via %, so all buffs are the same. Items increase mostly directly to base MS via normal numbers, and counted b4 buffs.
-Chance to negate all damage taken(both physical and magic) 2/4/6/8/10%p
Needs clarification that this can not negate damage that is higher than current HP. (not many understand Void's backtrack actually do)
Could use 5% more. 3/6/9/12/15 % .
You should notify the specific SFX occurs when the effect takes place for eye candy. Does this stack with the damage buff from Louise?

Ultimate : too risky. 5s, with damage isn't that higher than skills don't require such handicap. Try take it down to 3s (1s for tiny one) and make it channeling.

Again, damage type is??? I hope it's Pure.
OmegaSui
OmegaSui
Moderator: Balancer & Tester

Interests : Aigis, duh?
Wall Status : In Tartarus, fapping

https://abcwc3.forumotion.com/t155-aigis-persona-3

Back to top Go down

Post by angeliie 6/5/2011, 12:50 am

Reduce current -on CD skills-'s CD by 4s (waiting less 4s) ?
Yes. Less waiting time.

It's 10% increase.
Ah, right right. My bad =P.

Expected more damage outcome from skill that requires user to be semi disabled, or faster (reduce to 0.2s/hit but still 5 hits->1s overall). Why is that? 2s of -unable to move- is the same as killing oneself, and obviously such damage isn't worth it. Either increase dmg increment each lvl to 75 (100/175/250/325/400, making max dmg around 2k4 w/o 3rd skill) ; or make it increase 20% damage per continuous hit (less max dmg than the option above, around 2k2 w/o 3rd skill)
If not too unbalanced, then your suggestion for the increase in damage, I graciously accept. Regarding the increase in damage or percentage, give me some time to consider. I was thinking along the lines of Nanoha's Divine Buster. Hers is around 2 seconds, I believe?

AoE kinda huge even for the skill with such risk. 500~550.
-Range- as you mentioned, is casting range right? or is it effective range for shockwave-like skill?
Damage type is Magic, i presume?
Sorry, my terminology is terrible. But essentially when i say range, i mean the distance at which the skill reaches from Marisa after casting. Effective range, i believe...? AoE is huge because i was trying to preserve original skill. As you can see in the screenshot i provided, Master Spark is huge. And yes, all skills except ultimate are magic type damage.

False statement, as dmg improves per lvl. Though it has nothing to do with the skill, just saying.
You do understand the statement, though?

This time, the skill is fine overall, just one tiny request that change this to channeling, in case your team got owned in combat and you srsly need to gtfo. Plus a blind effect due to haxxor lasers to increase her survivability.
Yes, perhaps the channeling instead of stop is a better idea. Kanade's Howling is channeling too, right? The blind effect is a mighty fine suggestion. I will edit it first chance i have.

Needs clarification that this can not negate damage that is higher than current HP. (not many understand Void's backtrack actually do). Could use 5% more. 3/6/9/12/15 % .
Is it possible to negate all damage regardless of however much it is? Which is why i intend to leave the percentage a bit lower. Because of her low base hp, crazier builds out there have the capability of killing her in 1 go.

You should notify the specific SFX occurs when the effect takes place for eye candy.
Sorry. Kinda lost you there. You mean that i should provide the SFX for the skills??

Does this stack with the damage buff from Louise?
Damage buff from Louise...? Not familiar with Louise >.<

Ultimate : too risky. 5s, with damage isn't that higher than skills don't require such handicap. Try take it down to 3s (1s for tiny one) and make it channeling.
True. 5 seconds is risky. But as the co-author of this skillset likes to play with fire, i left it as it was. The risk wouldn't be too great however, if i increase the range. Thing is, i'm not too sure myself how great a distance far actually is. Could you provide me with the range for BRS' ultimate? Another question; is BRS invulnerable during the skill animation of her ultimate? If so, maybe i can change so that it's channeling during the tiny laser and invulnerable during the big one. Her ultimate can be disrupted then.

Again, damage type is??? I hope it's Pure.
Pure damage type means that there will be no damage reduction from..... armor (and?/or?) magic resistance?

I did the calculations to make it easier for those who wish to look over this skillset. I had too much time anyway :D
angeliie
angeliie
Random People

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaSui 6/5/2011, 7:02 am

You do understand the statement, though?
Yeah i do.
Is it possible to negate all damage regardless of however much it is? Which is why i intend to leave the percentage a bit lower. Because of her low base hp, crazier builds out there have the capability of killing her in 1 go.
My mistake.It is possible to negate all damages regardless of its power (but can't -evade- dmg> max HP, since it heals you the same amount of damage before you take it...or leaves you at 1 HP according to what i've read once a long time ago).But 10% isn't reliable, like a gamble.

Yes you should provide SFX for buff notification, as 1.5s happens srsly quick.

is BRS invulnerable during the skill animation of her ultimate
Nope.
Her ultimate can be disrupted then.
Oh ok. Too bad she's gonna need huge aoe disabler, or her skills would be ....well....

Yeah pure damage is basicly like that.
OmegaSui
OmegaSui

Back to top Go down

Post by entaobah 6/5/2011, 9:45 am

omegasui wrote:
is BRS invulnerable during the skill animation of her ultimate
Nope.

But after testing it out, I remember she's sorta like immune to spells or something, unless she somehow (miraculously) blocked ALL of TK's "I Kiss You" shots? We did it a few times, too. Speaking of TK's 1st skill, is he magic immune or something when using it? There was once when Konata copied my TK's spell and we both casted it at the same time. When it came out, no one took a single damage. :shock:

omegasui wrote:
Her ultimate can be disrupted then.
Oh ok. Too bad she's gonna need huge aoe disabler, or her skills would be ....well....

We wanted her to be able to "support" a tanker from far away :D
entaobah
entaobah
Addicted Member

Interests : Weird stuff, maybe?
Wall Status : DA STRONGAST PONY!

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaSui 6/5/2011, 1:59 pm

And obviously would be the first to be focused. Which is why blind effect should be put into 2nd skill for better chance of survival, plus channeling.

Maybe spell immunity, if it's invul then it should be shown at the armor rating.
OmegaSui
OmegaSui

Back to top Go down

Post by rolandsheep 6/5/2011, 2:52 pm

all those skills spoilers were taken from Touhou Hisoutensoku o_o
where is ur english patch dood and why u use reisen as a dummy T.T
rolandsheep
rolandsheep
Amateur Member

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaSui 6/5/2011, 3:44 pm

I prefer original game > the one patched with engrish.

Damage buff from Louise...? Not familiar with Louise >.<
You should be -familiar with Louise-. She's like my very own suicide bombing heroine.

Ultimate : nerf AoE to 500~550 plox. Range -> 2k~2k2.
OmegaSui
OmegaSui

Back to top Go down

Post by rolandsheep 6/5/2011, 3:51 pm

thats not original o_o
rolandsheep
rolandsheep
Amateur Member

Back to top Go down

Post by entaobah 6/5/2011, 3:53 pm

@rolandsheep
His english patch has some malware or something and he deleted it. Well, not ALL the skills were taken from Hisoutensoku. Non-Directional Laser was right out of Perfect Cherry Blossom...

@omega
Wait, Louise's buff works on spells!?

Oh, and he's still wondering about BRS's ulti's range though. To at least estimate how far exactly Marisa's ulti is in comparison to BRS's. He's currently out, and will probably be working on an update soon, so I'm just asking about the Black Rock Cannon's range for him. We thought, maybe change 2nd skill to sorta like, decrease Marisa's MS and AS greatly after casting the spell but she can still move around after casting it, you know what I mean? Sorta like the Warcraft skill Lightning Shield(?). except different... Don't really know how to phrase it, but yeah...
entaobah
entaobah
Addicted Member

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaSui 6/5/2011, 4:07 pm

I spoke my opinion, roland =.=

Dispel (E)
Cast on self/ally to increase next attack/spell damage.
There u go.

Lightning shield equals immolation but stacks with it, and idk what does it have to do with what you said.
She's not a DPS-er, so reducing AS isn't necessary.
Increases chance to evade incoming damages by 5~10% during channeling then?
OmegaSui
OmegaSui

Back to top Go down

Post by entaobah 6/5/2011, 4:20 pm

oo, never really saw that part...

Well, I mean like... you cast it and the lasers start revolving around you; no channelling. You can move around freely after casting it but with decreased MS (still under consideration about the AS thing, so we're not really sure yet.) and thanks for the increase in % of 3rd skill when using 2nd skill. Not a bad idea, maybe I'll discuss it with him when he's back, then.

(Thinking about increasing the 3rd Skill's duration for damage amplification to 2seconds, maybe)

Oh and what's this "blinding effect"?
entaobah
entaobah
Addicted Member

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaSui 6/5/2011, 5:06 pm

Oh that.oh ok.

Chance to miss on physical attacks for affected enemies.
OmegaSui
OmegaSui

Back to top Go down

Post by angeliie 6/5/2011, 10:36 pm

I've done an edit, after taking omega's suggestions into consideration and discussing it with the coauthor. I've tweaked it here and there. Hope it's better now.

@omega
Still hoping you can provide us with the range for BRS' ulti. Thanks lots. And i've added the skill animation for AoG on the spell amplification. I'll try to get suitable sound clips for them.

@roland
Yes.... They are from Touhou Hisoutensoku... What's wrong with that? You don't really expect me to be getting that many screenshots from the bullet hell game, do you...?
angeliie
angeliie
Random People

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaSui 6/5/2011, 11:17 pm

Marisa is able to move once skill has been casted, but slowed by 50%.
-Lasers cause Blind effect, making physical attacks miss 30% of the time.
-> Upon casting reduces MS by 50%, plus bonus from other sources
Lasers cause Blind effect ..... lasts ? seconds ?

Ulti's CD should be a bit longer, as it's a tide breaking skill.
OmegaSui
OmegaSui

Back to top Go down

Post by angeliie 6/5/2011, 11:41 pm

Upon casting reduces MS by 50%, plus bonus from other sources
Lasers cause Blind effect ..... lasts ? seconds ?
Added the duration. Yes, plus bonus from other sources.

Ulti's CD should be a bit longer, as it's a tide breaking skill.
Changed back to 150. Should be ok, then?
angeliie
angeliie
Random People

Back to top Go down

Post by jib123 6/6/2011, 8:21 am

Nice skillset by the way. So if this is approved, no more changes? Well for me, nice job editing it. Hope you can find good SFX for her.
jib123
jib123
Addicted Member

Interests : Little Busters! fag
Wall Status : Key's works are the

Back to top Go down

Post by entaobah 6/10/2011, 2:13 pm

Hey... so the author of the skillset and I have been wondering, what IS the range for Black Rock Shooters ulti? Just wanna use it as a reference to balance out Marisa's.

Thanks in advance to anyone who answers this *sits back and waits*
entaobah
entaobah
Addicted Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Angel of Game 6/11/2011, 6:44 pm

If you really want to know the range of Black Rock Shooter's ulti, the best bet is ask about it to Deckai or thomasinow via PM. I doubt that anyone knows better than them.
Angel of Game
Angel of Game
Experienced Member

Interests : Anime, Manga, Games,
Wall Status : College over game~!

http://thestupidgenius.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaSui 6/11/2011, 11:14 pm

Err no pm won't work on Deckai since he rarely visit the place, ToM is busy right now even direct YM contact ain't working.
OmegaSui
OmegaSui

Back to top Go down

Post by angeliie 6/12/2011, 12:28 am

Shouldn't be a problem. It's not like Tom can put this into 1.2 anyway. There's plenty of time. Thanks.
angeliie
angeliie
Random People

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down