Anime Battle Characters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ABC v1.1 Full Bug List

+6
jib123
IloveTsundere
OmegaSui
NoirEmperorXIII
nomanright
Aria.OwNs
10 posters

Go down

ABC v1.1 Full Bug List Empty ABC v1.1 Full Bug List

Post by Aria.OwNs 7/3/2011, 1:27 am

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Heros:
Grimmjow - Bleach
-Grimmjow can be stucked in the air if you used Sonido to pass across walls.
(Some1 confirm this, I've never experienced this before)
-Grimmjow Grand Rey Cero doing 50extra DMG lvl 4 (1200 instead of 1150) and 100extra DMG lvl 5 (1500 instead of 1400).

Shiki - Melty Blood
-Able to target Allies/Self with Ultimate when full Mana.

Akiha - Melty Blood
-Default skill stopping mid air before reaching it's target, missiles stay frozen in the air (sometimes).
-Akiha ultimate doing only 1 hit after it's casted instead of 1 Hit every second 5 secs.

Yuuji Sakai - Shakugan No Shana
-First skill doing 250 DMG instead of 225.
-Reiji Maigo reseting CD/HP whenever Avenger uses ultimate.
-When Reiji Maigo is activated, if Yuuji uses his first skill, instead of reseting it's CD, he does it twice.
-Yuuji third skill doing DMG based on main target, (Dunno if this is a bug) E.G.
Yuuji got 500 Base DMG, and he targets a creep with 0 armor, he does 2k DMG, but near creeps with more armor still recieve 2k DMG, instead of DMG reduced, same happens when targeting a creep with armor, doing less DMG to near creeps without armor.

Louise Françoise le Blanc de la Vallière - Zero no Tsukaima
-Dispell lvl 5 not working properly sometimes doing 0 DMG.
-When fail cast Louise is ''pushed'' 200 ranged away from it's position, making her able to stuck/go through walls.
-When Void fails, it's CD is not on cooldown. (New Bug, Just added, don't forget this one ToM)

Haruhi Suzumiya - Suzumiya Haruhi no Yuuutsu
-Default increasind AS and MS instead of reducing it.
-First skill doing ''random'' DMG, sometimes 1k, 1,25k or 1,4k
-First skill doing enemies ethereal, but they don't take dmg from spells such Nanoha first skill or Tarasque item ''Fire Nova''.
-Second skills if used on a duel, and duel is finished haruhi is teleported back to duel arena.
-Third skill giving always same MS (quantity) instead of % (Percentage)
-Ultimate able to freeze Minibosses/Aizen making them not able to attack/move.
-Ultimate used on duel did (ONCE) ''Shiki has killed himself''
-When ultimate is used and any hero (E.G. Nanoha flash move) moves to the black side, they got stuck.
-Ultimate able to hit ethereal units (Vanishing Pressence) but doing 0 DMG.

Konata Izumi - Lucky Star
-Gugnir sometimes not doing DMG.
-Danmaku doing 1300 DMG lvl 1.
-Whenever Konata copies a skill, that skill stills there till she Switch/Copy Another skill/Dies.

Hakurei Reimu - Touhou Project
-Third skill messsed, doing wrong DMG, instead of 1500 doing 1800, and sometimes even hitting twice, it does 900, (Amulets not stacking when hitting at same time)
-Third skill doing 1,5x or 2x DMG if close enough from Reimu.
-Reimu Ultimate bugged, Dying makes her not able to use ultimate anymore.
-When Reimu dies, her Ultimate Orbs still there floating on the air.
-Even when all 7 orbs are activated, only 5 are shining.

Avenger - Fate/Hollow Ataraxia
-Avenger normal attack stops instantly any channeling even if his passive (silence) is not activated.
-Avenger swaping First skill with Ultimate position.
-Ultimate reseting Yuuji CD/HP (Listed Above)
-Ultimate description messed, filled with useless tooltips and wrong information.
-Ultimate duration buff not provided.

Kuroi Mato - Black Rock Shooter
-BRS Losing MS everytime she touches that Ghost Knight patrolling the map then She uses third skill (Third skill seems to save the MS already slowed). (Thanks to NoMaNrIgHt for the info about how the bug was happening).
-Second skill blocking creep incoming DMG.
-Ultimate making her move backward X range making her able to go through walls.

Nanoha Takamachi - Mahou Shoujo Lyrical Nanoha
-First skill stopping mid air before reaching it's target, missiles are frozen in the air (Like Akiha's Default)
-Divine Buster hitting 8 times instead of 4, doing double DMG.
-Ultimate doing 2-3 waves instead of 2, lvl 1 does full DMG (1k), lvl 2 and 3 do wrong dmg (1,5k and 2,25k) instead of 2k/3k
-Nanoha able to fly, using Ultimate on Shana Fuzetsu, then Nanoha will be able to fly, but she cannot go through obstacles such walls.

Miku Hatsune - Vocaloid
-Ultimate doing wrong DMG, or description of itself wrong.

Blackstar - Soul Eater
-Madness doubling stats from items (this is not a bug, but w/e) making him imba.
-Madness SFX still there even after Madness is over. (just for a few seconds)
-First skill DMGing enemies (Hero) due to it's AoE but not hooking them.
-BlackStar Wave wrong description saying 5x DMG base (Stat).
-BlackStar Wave able to push enemies through walls.
-Gumero sometimes still on the Hero after X time (These 4 swords threw by BlackStar stay on enemy Hero till he/she dies)
-Ultimate stucking people (E.G.) Avenger uses first skill, Blackstar uses ultimate, Blackstar dies (due to first avenger skill), avenger dies also, then they are both stucked. Bugged also when used on duel and cross the ''duel wall'' making him moving forward and backward non stop.

Kanade - Angel Beats!
-Howling bug, leaving an Imba Slow aura around Kanade when she casts Howling and dies.
-Howling Aura staying after Howling finished, making it easy to difference the real Kanade.
-Delay is removed after switching Hand Sonic.

Ichigo - Bleach
-When played with AI, seems it's attack not working properly, cancelling almost every attack and not doing DMG, like holding position before you hit the target.

Shana - Shakugan no Shana
-Shana on flying form doing 0 DMG to heros sometimes (any1 confirm this because i'm not sure)
-First skill stopping mid air before reaching it's target.
-Second skill lvl 1 doing NO SPLASH DMG, while lvl 2, 3, 4 and 5 Do.
-Second skill able to push enemies through walls.
-When Shana using second skill and Shiki uses Sensa while Shana second skill is activated, 1) Shana is Frozen, 2) Shana ''follows'' the target while she is frozen (second skill), 3) Shana reachs it's target, but she us unable to move, SPAMMING flames (Yes Like DotA -Wtf Mode with Batrider Spamming E E E E), lagging the whole screen and following it's target till flames disappear.

T.K. - Angel Beats!
-Sealing Wand and Gae Bolg not stacking with T.K. third skill, Hollow Mask does though.
-T.K. ultimate pushing enemies away and not doing proper DMG (Due to the knockback)

Last edited by Aria.OwNs on 11/29/2011, 3:57 pm; edited 46 times in total
Aria.OwNs
Aria.OwNs
Respected: Retired Team

Back to top Go down

ABC v1.1 Full Bug List Empty Re: ABC v1.1 Full Bug List

Items:
-Miniboss Tarasque item giving 5 less armor than on description.
-Miniboss Tarasque item CD not visible on the item.
-Miniboss Frost Dragon item not Slowing target when attacking.
-Aizen item refreshing it's reincarnation CD when dropped on the ground and picked up again.
-Healing salve healing 80 HP/sec instead of 100.
-Healing salve healing HP even when you are DMG'ed.
-Teleport Scroll when it's on CD doesn't allow you to see how many scroll you have.
-Upgraded boots (lvl 3 + 6k recipe) description when bought wrong, saying ''Increases Mov'', not stating Evasion, AS or ''Movement Speed''
-Garlic sometimes not pushing enemies till they are ''IN'' (yes in) the garlic. E.G. they go close to the garlic but they don't get pushed till they are really close to it.
-Sealing Wand Frost Nova not working on heros with critical. (E.G ichigo with 45% critical, whenever Ichigo does a critical, Frost Nova won't be activated) neither working on T.K. due to 100% critical.
-Gae Bolg not working on T.K. nor Shana (Ranged Form)
-Wrong Gae Bolg description, stating it's an Orb effect, but don't saying it's a Buff Placer also.
-When using teleport scroll, if you get pushed/moved by enemy channeling is not cancelled.
-Alastor stacking with Black Star Infinity making it Spammable.

Last edited by Aria.OwNs on 7/10/2011, 6:34 pm; edited 8 times in total
Aria.OwNs
Aria.OwNs

Back to top Go down

Situational:
-Team Kill Mode is bugged, sometimes ''X has killed him/herself'' when it never happened.
-Team Kill, When kills amount is selected too quickly, enemies/allies may not have a circle of power to choose hero. Then if Red shares control, you can pick mass heros on the tavern.
-Tower Mode, When tower is killed 0~1 second before Duel, Game is Frozen and all players are teleported to the Duel Arena. (They still frozen due to end game though).
-Tower Mode, Menos and Duel trouble, three possible options:
1) Duel starts, Menos don't appear.
2) Duel starts, Menos are stucked on the room they are spawned on.
3) Duel Starts, Menos still move and attack the tower.
-Dunno how it happens, but sometimes you are able to pick a hero from the tavern (Louise to be exact) and you can get 2 heros. It happened once with Konata also.
-AI dropping items when they have full inventory (6 items) they still buying items and are dropped on the ground.
-AI bug abuse, attacking their tower makes them back to defend, but if you stop attacking the tower, they turn back to it's position before defending, making you able to perma attack their tower and they never will defend.
-Teleports on the base (MID, BL and BR) sometimes not working when you stay on them, not being able to teleport you to such location.
-Being able to pick other player items.

Last edited by Miku.OwNs on 7/3/2011, 8:58 pm; edited 9 times in total
Aria.OwNs
Aria.OwNs

Back to top Go down

Commands:
-Commands -ms and -ams only able to be used by Red
-Command -Ban not working properly, when using -Ban Kanade, Hero not found and to ban Blackstar you have to type -Ban Black Star.
-Command -Unstuck not working when your hero is stucked saying ''Your hero is paused''
-Command -Ban not working since you can random a banned hero.

Last edited by Aria.OwNs on 7/5/2011, 8:03 pm; edited 4 times in total
Aria.OwNs
Aria.OwNs

Back to top Go down

Others:

Last edited by Aria.OwNs on 7/5/2011, 8:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Aria.OwNs
Aria.OwNs

Back to top Go down

Post by nomanright 7/3/2011, 2:11 am

@Miku.OwNs:
shiki have a bug/glitch that makes it so he can target himself and kill himself, or even buildings but doesn't damage the building, only wasting it. don't think it's suppose to be like that

and akiha's "Default skill stopping mid air before reaching it's target, missiles stay frozen in the air (sometimes)." shana have that too on her first skill, it stops right infront of shana, not moving forward.

nanoha's ulti with shana fuzet causes nanoha to keep flying, till she's hit by shana's 2nd skill.

blackstar's 2nd passive skill's big wave does lvl 5 big wave instead of lvl of the learnt big wave skill (3rd skill)

konata's 3rd skill otaku beam bends sometimes when fired close to a chair(idk if it needs a chair or not, but i was shooting it there). not shooting alone the path targeted but instead bends towards the sides.

haruhi's first skill makes the chaos elemental in arcana field does 0 damage (don't know if this is intentional but oh well).
teleportal scroll can also be used to escape arcana field when used.
nomanright
nomanright
Respected: Better than Nothing

Interests : COMPUTER!!!
Wall Status : hmm... normal?

Back to top Go down

Post by NoirEmperorXIII 7/3/2011, 6:11 am

-Reiji Maigo reseting CD/HP whenever Avenger uses ultimate.
This is not a bug. It is like a skill combo being set as far as I recall seeing at the map discussion.

-Ultimate stucking people (E.G.) Avenger uses first skill, Blackstar uses ultimate, Blackstar dies (due to first avenger skill), avenger dies also, then they are both stucked. Bugged also when used on duel and cross the ''duel wall'' making him moving forward and backward non stop.

There are times that this is activated even Black Star dont die. I dont know the condition but Ive experience this one rarely when Im playing against AI.Also this Black Star bug stuck with Kanade's Distortion. Whenever Black Star use his ulti and Kanade on Distortion, both characters will get stuck which happen to me once(Kanade's Harmonics is not affected).

And there is a bug for Kanade. There are times that Howling wave will stay but dealing no damage. It always help determining the real one even Harmonics is activated.
NoirEmperorXIII
NoirEmperorXIII
Addicted Member

Interests : Moe and Cool
Wall Status : is waiting...

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaSui 7/3/2011, 7:04 am

-Sealing Wand and Gae Bolg not stacking with T.K. third skill, Hollow Mask does though.
If that skill is what I think it is, it's a critical skill that has 100% proc chance with x0 multiplier(So the red number won't be shown. About the bonus dmg part, it might be used with other mechanic), with never miss option (try world editor, u'll see).When ranged heroes attack with Orb Effect, but at the same time critical strike occurs, the critical will override the Orb Effect,and since that chance is 100%, OE will always be overridden. (At this case, Orb of Corruption and Orb of Frost)
Life steal effect is not overridden by Critical strike btw, that thing overrides all other orb effects (on ranged, but does not override auto cast arrow related skills).
Done, it's not a bug, it's Blizzard's fault for haxxor balance. Unless there's a better way to make an attack never miss that's not wikileaked.

Should we mention bugs on 1.2 test 0001 or just direct spam to him like no tomorrow?
OmegaSui
OmegaSui
Moderator: Balancer & Tester

Interests : Aigis, duh?
Wall Status : In Tartarus, fapping

https://abcwc3.forumotion.com/t155-aigis-persona-3

Back to top Go down

Post by IloveTsundere 7/3/2011, 8:09 am

lol avenger can reset yuujis hp and cd? prob cuz 3day loop makes artificial night and it counts as passing the time mark for yuuji? xD
IloveTsundere
IloveTsundere
Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by jib123 7/3/2011, 9:34 am

Ichigo(only with AI I think)

Ichigo is just attacking in the air. Sometimes this happens when he is trying to approach an enemy hero.

And can you help me explain Avenger's Ultimate. I've been playing ABC and I still don't know what it does. I only know is that it will become night time for a short while. The buffs and gain experience part, I don't get it
jib123
jib123
Addicted Member

Interests : Little Busters! fag
Wall Status : Key's works are the

Back to top Go down

Post by pkw.Felix 7/3/2011, 11:53 am

jib123 wrote:
And can you help me explain Avenger's Ultimate. I've been playing ABC and I still don't know what it does. I only know is that it will become night time for a short while. The buffs and gain experience part, I don't get it

1st Effect: Once you started the loop, the HP of each of your allies are being recorded. Once your ally is going to die (duration still lasts), your ally's hp will be reverted to the time it was recorded.

2nd Effect: Avenger gains 150% more exp than normal. Other heroes will NOT gain ANY exp AT ALL.
pkw.Felix
pkw.Felix
Admin: Technical Support

Interests : Animating

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria.OwNs 7/3/2011, 1:52 pm

Thx for you help anyway I haven't finished the bug list yet <.<
Doing it Now.

EDIT: I think I've finished.
If you found any bug post it here and I will include it to the list.

Best Regards
Aria
Aria.OwNs
Aria.OwNs

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurtherra 7/3/2011, 8:16 pm

Grimmjow has problems too, he can be stuck in the air if you used Sonido to pass across walls.

I always thought that Gungir deals damage depending the distance and the damage is from 0 - 2,000. don't know just observed that
Kurtherra
Kurtherra
Amateur Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Genflare 7/4/2011, 11:58 am

Speaking of Gungir. it never deals dmg even when I hit...kinda makes me wonder its purpose :/
Genflare
Genflare
Moderator: Animator

Interests : EROGE!!
Wall Status : Still waiting for 1.

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria.OwNs 7/4/2011, 1:14 pm

I thought the same, that gugnir DMG was based on distance, till I realized sometimes at close range doing 1,5k DMG, and sometimes doing 0.
Maybe the problem was on the target, if the target moves gugnir doesn't hit him, but it's not like that, since used on creeps (they don't move) and still doing 0 DMG, the conclusion is that it's bugged.
Aria.OwNs
Aria.OwNs

Back to top Go down

Post by entaobah 7/4/2011, 2:03 pm

I noticed Gungnir does no damage to creeps too. Maybe it just hits heroes or something? Was what I thought at first, but then yea, sometimes it just does no damage at all to heroes. And then I thought, like OwNs said, maybe it's because the target moved or something like that, but I'm not really sure about this since I don't really use Konata much...
entaobah
entaobah
Addicted Member

Interests : Weird stuff, maybe?
Wall Status : DA STRONGAST PONY!

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaSui 7/4/2011, 2:47 pm

Avenger and his WTF IS THIS description. I never get what does his skills actually do, as the description given by Deckai is so ... urgh.

what i saw
Deflects all damage (100%) received in 600 AoE.
Damage dealt by this effect cannot be healed as long as the effect lasts.
Lasts 6 seconds.
Cannot reflect damage greater than its limit. Reflects minimum limit damage if it's lower.
What i thought
Deflects 100% received in 600 AoE, not only to the damage dealer.(okay it's gay, but that's what the original description stated.)
Damage dealt by removing Max HP equals to such damage.
What i get
Deflects 100% damage received to the attacker.
Damage dealt is heal-able. No shit were given to effect's duration.
OmegaSui
OmegaSui

Back to top Go down

Post by Genflare 7/4/2011, 3:43 pm

Hmm...Maybe Konata shot it too high so it goes on top of everyone's head and dissapears into the sky
Genflare
Genflare
Moderator: Animator

Interests : EROGE!!
Wall Status : Still waiting for 1.

Back to top Go down

Post by entaobah 7/4/2011, 3:49 pm

That's what she gets for stealing Remi's spellcard then...

And oo, I never really read Avenger's skill description. Never realised it sounded so gay @.@
But yeah, the description should really be fixed, that whole "cannot be healed" part.
entaobah
entaobah
Addicted Member

Interests : Weird stuff, maybe?
Wall Status : DA STRONGAST PONY!

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaSui 7/4/2011, 4:12 pm

=.= don't look at me. I have no idea wtf was that supposed to mean.

Deckaiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii. WTF IS THAT AIZEN?
OmegaSui
OmegaSui

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaSui 8/18/2012, 2:48 pm

Closed till further notice, as this version of ABC is obsolete and the bug you wanted to mention might have already been fixed, or the source is already changed to something else and no longer causing problem. If it still exists in the newest version of ABC, please post it there.
OmegaSui
OmegaSui

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down