Anime Battle Characters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Redemutio Mansion - Foundation

+5
Aria.OwNs
LightRedemption
ChoLoness
Angel of Game
OmegaSui
9 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Redemutio Mansion - Foundation Empty Redemutio Mansion - Foundation

Post by OmegaSui 7/17/2011, 2:29 am

Foundation

LightRedemption

Death is but crossing the world, as friend do the seas; they live in one another still. For they must needs be present, that love and live in that which is omnipresent. In this divine glass they see face to face; and their converse is free, as well as pure. This is the comfort of friends, that though they may be said to die, yet their friendship and society are, in the best sense, ever present, because immortal.
                               William Penn, More Fruits of Solitude

Do not pity the dead. Pity the living, and, above all, those who live without love. By returning, you may ensure that fewer souls are maimed, fewer families are torn apart. If that seems to you a worthy goal, then we say goodbye for the present.
                               J.K.Rowling, Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows

Life is nothing without the one you love. Once you’ve walked through your life with dignity and pride, the only thing which you would want to return to shall be those who are most precious to you. In the end, all that matters is you having someone to always wait for you, stand by you until the end.
                               Tomas A.A, The Eternal Quest

Foreword

I give my sincere gratitude to those friends who have appeared in this story and its many sequels for having me used their images as a whole inspiration. I give my sincere apology to who I’ve upset during the process of putting up a good experience for the readers. This story’s plot is a work of fiction. I do not intentionally offend anyone by writing it. However, it is based and on a true story.
*Fine Print: This version of Redemutio Mansion – Foundation has been specifically edited to fit PG – Parental Guidance (General Viewings, but some plot notes might be unsuitable for children and unprepared adults)
Please refrain yourself from being disturbed by the materials written in the story. Read at your own risk.*

The freaks:

Raito : A.k.a LightRedemption, BtrflyKssBlade, ......... god knows how many nicknames does he have. His theme song is SORRY, BLAME IT ON ME, because bad things happen = his fault. Yuri fanboy at level [WTF], BDSM fetish.......k i forgot ok. Has probs with coke, chocolate, wine, sugar, spice and everything nice.
Dangerous rank: Unknown
-News : Not much, some dota hero guides, making a MV.

Taiyo : Taiyo Sui, OmegaSui, PedomegaSui, OmegAigiSui. Theme song is LUCKY, because he's just that lucky (not.in.ABC). Has many fetishes but not rape|gangbang|girls with glasses (forgot the term), Aigis fanboy at level [God.knows] and due to that he likes girls with short yellow hair + Android fetish. When he turns into PedomegaSui mode...you get the idea. Has probs with coke, height, his health.
Dangerous rank: AIGISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
-News : Recently has a strange affection towards fendom.

Hiraki : Hiraki Gensei, Nobody, Brainless, Brainbody, Nobody_lol_icon, CCC. I'd love to say his theme song is Nobody but it's Korean so screw this part. A Pedobear at level >9000, has a huge neko (and nekomimi) fetish, Ren (Melty Blood) fanboy, and a well-known cat (not cat girls, CATS) rapist in the neighbourhood, plus somewhat necro fetish. Has probs with human race, being called a smartass, human race, dead, human race, human race, human race, .... did i mention human race?
Dangerous rank : A - cups
-News : Being a fag and listen to Ippen...Shinde Miru? all day.

Shiroi : Shiroi Barairo, David Travion, Joker_DT, Đồng Tháp (VNese province), Đ*t Trộm (suprise b*tt s*x), Momo-chan, THUNDAR. His theme song is anything related to Pink Panther. Has pink/oval fetish, a strange Joker (Batman) fanboy , a freaky Lightning (FF13) fanboy, a sucker towards girls with little body (and booty). Has probs with his body, his life, his love, thunder, lightning,..............
Dangerous rank : DT
-News : thereisnonews.

1.Troublesome:

Raito :I finally got enough money to renovate this mansion to your likings Mona-tan, would you finally get off with the complaints and come live with me?
Mona :I suppose you did your best Raito. However, despite having this mansion rebuilt was my idea, I’m not going to live here just yet.
Raito :What? Why this sudden change of heart?
Mona :I still have unfinished businesses. You have enough money to keep yourself happy in the mansion for a while, but I, on the other hand, cannot put myself to rely on you. You know fully well I’m not that kind of woman.
Raito :Then are you telling me I have to stay here alone, until who knows when?
Mona :Well, I would not mind if you have company of course. You can have friends over, regularly even, since I’m not going to be around that often.
Raito :My friends are all boring…I’ll have maids then!
Mona :No! No maids! They are just going to spoil you. And there might even be… things that I can’t know about, so absolutely not!
Raito :But since you won’t come here, I can’t take care of this mansion all by myself! It might not look like much, but it is physically impossible for one person to do it.
Mona :Alright… I guess I have no choice but to allow this. However, the criteria are mine to choose, and I’ll have employment contracts on this!
Raito :I guess I can’t object to that.
… the next day…
Raito :Really? Must either be not attractive or be lesbian? This seems a bit extreme, even for you, you know? Is your faith in me that little?
Mona :What is wrong, Raito-kun? Are you planning to sneak around behind my back with your maid? Is that why you are trying to change my mind?
Raito :Of course not… It’s just that I think you are taking this a bit too far.
Mona :Am I now? Do you really want to question my authority?
Raito :Never mind, do whatever you want. But at least hire someone who I’m comfortable living with, since they’d have to stay here anyways.
Mona :Oh, the applicants are here already. Ok Raito, step outside so I can start.

2.: First Impressions:

Rinai :Good morning, Raito-sama and Mona-sama. My name is Rinai Hokura. I will be working as a maid here from now on, please take care of me.
Chikado :Good morning. My name is Chikado Puchina. Please take care of me.
Raito :Mona-tan, you actually hire two cute maids for me? What is this all of a sudden?
Mona :Just so you know, they are lesbians. Two of them would be better to take care of the house and not letting you do any wrong.
Raito :You don’t trust me at all do you? To go to such an extreme measures…
Mona :No, I do not at all. Alright now, since we have made our acquaintances, I would take my leave. Be sure to not let yourself be taken advantage of by this man, Maids-san. Report to me whatever he’s plotting behind my back.
Raito :Oh come on Mona-tan, we’ve just met, and you are already trying to imply that I’m a villain?
Mona :Aren’t you? You know yourself that you’re not such a “gentle”man. /leaves
Raito :*Sighs. Uhm, can I call you two “chan”? Rinai-chan and Chikado-chan, right? Please make yourselves at home here. I am currently the only resident of the house, though Mona-tan does own half of it. Don’t let her words get to you though; she just doesn’t trust me that well, but she’ll come off eventually.
Chikado :Don’t worry Raito-sama, we would not fail her expectations. I didn’t think that our employer would be this… attractive though.
Rinai :Chikado-san, we’ve just got here, don’t try to hit on Raito-sama. And I thought you were… you know…
Chikado :Oh I’m not talking about Raito-sama. I’m talking about Mona-sama!
Raito :Hey hey, you stay away from my girl friend alright.
Chikado :If you say so Raito-sama.
Raito :This is going to be quite the long summer after all.
Rinai :Cheer up Raito-sama, we would be here to keep you company.
Raito :That’s kind of what I was afraid of.

3. Daily Routine:

Rinai :Good morning Raito-sama, did you sleep well last night?
Raito :Morning, Rinai-chan. Yeah, I guess you could say that. Though I’m still a bit sleepy, I guess it can’t be helped.
Rinai :Please change soon and come to the dining room. Breakfast is ready for you. I wouldn’t want them to get cold.
Raito :Yes, thank you. By the way, can you not address me as “sama”? I felt a bit uneasy like that. I know it’s a maid thing, but it sounds unnatural, for me atleast.
Rinai :My apologies Raito-sama, but you wouldn’t be Raito-sama without “sama” would you? Now hurry up please.
…5 minutes later…
Rinai :Here is your breakfast Raito-sama. Please eat up everything.
Raito :I will, thank you. Oh, where is Chikado-chan anyway?
Rinai :She’s sweeping the garden as we speak, I believe.
Raito :Really? When I passed by earlier no one was there, maybe she’s still in her room?
Rinai :Don’t be ridiculous Raito-sama. As hard-working as Chikado-san is, she must have gotten it done. I’m sure she is just attending some other housework at the moment.
Raito :I guess so. Well then, I’ll eat now. Thanks for the meal.
Rinai :Please carryon, now if you’d excuse me, I have more housework to attend to.

Chikado :Do you think he noticed?
Rinai :I don’t think so.
Chikado :Then come on, don’t hold back now! It wouldn’t mean anything if we wouldn’t go all the way!
Rinai :Geez Chikado-san, you are so ecchi~!
Chikado :You love that part about me, don’t you Rinai?

4. News:

Rinai & Chikado : Good morning, Taiyo-sama.
Taiyo :Hey Raito, where did you get these gorgeous maids?
Raito :Leave it Taiyo, I’d rather not talk about it.
Hey Rinai-chan, Chikado-chan. Taiyo might not look like such a bad guy, but if you ever lower your guard, he might be just a step away from sexually harassing you.
Chikado :Do not worry Raito-sama, nobody sexually harasses Rinai-chan but me.
Raito :Not quite the answer I wanted to here, but that would have to do for now. Also, there’s no need for you to address him as “sama”, you’re not his maids.
Rinai :Why would you let such a dangerous person in the mansion Raito-sama?
Raito :Well believe it or not, he’s still my good friend. I can’t say I’m proud of it or anything, but he helped me a lot in the past. So at least try serving him alright? If there’s ever any problems, call for me. He would be staying over tonight.
Taiyo :Raito, may I ask whatever you are telling them about me behind my back? You know better than that!
Raito :Oh give it a rest hentai maniac, given the circumstances I would have to be insane to not tell them to look out for you. You know perfectly well yourself that your level of dignity and self control had already hit rock bottom years ago.
Taiyo :We haven’t seen each others in years!
Raito :That’s why I can’t trust you yet. Besides, how did you even find me anyways? I thought I broke up all my communications with high school friends a long time ago.
Taiyo :Well you did give us your new name when you left. Besides, a few days back I saw this intriguing flyer of hiring maids of a mansion at the top of the nearby hills. I couldn’t help but noticing your name as the co-owner.
Raito :Co-owner… damn, Mona-tan really went overboard with that employment contract thing. Very well, I shall leave you alone to tour the house. However, you are to control yourself, refrain from indecent actions while around the house, am I making myself clear?
Taiyo :Fine.
Raito :Saying that just makes me worries more for some reasons…

5. Days

Raito :May I ask you what you were doing last night, Taiyo?
Taiyo :Erm… I was in my bed and stuff. The kitchen was… you know… next to my room. I heard some… noises.
Raito :Let me guess, it got you excited.
Taiyo :Damn right I was. I tried to just get out of my room and aim for the toilet, but since it was locked, I had to try and go back to sleep. But those damn noises keep getting into my head. I was like… caught up in the moment and stuff.
Raito :So your boxer was…
Taiyo :Yes.
Chikado :Greetings Raito-sama, Taiyo-san. You two seem lively this morning.
Raito :I suppose you can say that. Erm… Chikado, I thought you were in the kitchen with Rinai?
Chikado :Yes, but we have already finished and cleaned up after ourselves, but thank you for your concerns.
Raito :Alright. I suppose that Rinai has already completed breakfast right?
Rinai :Yes I have.
Taiyo :Greetings maids-san. So I heard you’re…
Rinai :Raito-sama? What is he talking about?
Raito :Well Rinai-chan, apparently he is now aware of your… certain activities.
Chikado :You mean us having…
Raito :Yes
Rinai :You know about that Raito-sama?
Raito :I do painfully so… which means only one thing. Taiyo, since you obviously cannot do as I said, you must take your leave right now!
Taiyo :Oh come on Raito, I was just starting to enjoy the good lifestyle here!
Raito :I don’t care, just leave.

6. Great Depression:

Rinai :Good morning Chikado-san. I hope you don’t mind me asking this, but have you noticed Raito-sama seem to be a lot less lively these past few days? I hope he is not still upset. Maybe I should do something about it
Chikado :Leave him alone Rinai-chan. Of course he’s upset. He just had a break up with Mona-sama. Technically speaking, he is the only person who is employing us right now. If you get him annoyed and he fire us as a result, we’re going to be unemployed again.
Rinai :Then I must do my very best to try to cheer him up, but I don’t know whether if I’d be of any good.
Chikado :What exactly are you planning on doing Rinai-chan? I hope it’s not anything to do with sexual relief, because I won’t be able to stand you going all hetero on me you know.
Rinai :If it is for our future, I’ll do it! Even if it means I wouldn’t like it. And you are going to help me practice Chikado-san.
Chikado : Kya! What do you think you are doing in Raito-sama’s room?
Rinai :Don’t worry, I’m just going to get used to the environment first. You should too!

Raito : *cough* May I ask exactly what you two are doing in my room, on my bed at this time of day? Shouldn’t you be… cooking or something?
Rinai :My apologies Raito-sama. I just thought that since you are still probably down about your recent breakup, we would like to do something that would cheer you up. I was just trying to improve my technique before using it on you.
Chikado :What she said, but I’d never allow it anyways.
Raito :How does this affect my temper in anyway other than worsen it up? Exactly what were you thinking?
Chikado : Sorry about the bed Raito-sama, we would wash it later. About the matter at hand, I believe Rinai was just trying to use the method of sexual relief, but she doesn’t seem to be any good at it with men.
Raito :So that’s what this is about... Look you two, I might still be upset, but I would never do something like taking it out on you. You have my words: I’m never going to get rid of you for that. However, I might unless you both leave now.

7. Stormy:

Raito :This is surely a dull day isn’t it? Though, I can’t shake the feeling that something terrible is going to happen soon.
Shiroi : ‘Sup Raito, long time no see! What makes you dwell in this place all these times?
Raito : /sighs. What is it Shiroi? Even though I’m not busy, it would be nice of you to call first, so I can have my maids prepare supper for you too.
Shiroi : Wow, you actually have hired maids? I thought those flyers weren’t real.
Raito :Yes, I hired maids, since physically cannot take care of this house by myself. Actually, I can’t even take care of myself now. *sob* Anyways, since you are here, it would be appropriate of me to ask you to stay for dinner.
Shiroi : Sure, dinner would be great! By the way, I have a favor to ask. As long as I’m here and you have maids, can you…
Raito :No Shiroi, I would not… do something like dressing them in pink just for your satisfaction. You just have to keep that fetish to yourself. Also, I’m afraid supper is going to be a little late too, since my maids are busy.
Shiroi : What are they doing?
Raito :I’d appreciate it if you wouldn’t ask me about their private lives.
Shiroi : Is it “that”? Are you having them preparing your bed for the night?
Raito :I have you know, our relationships are strictly professional… Also the maids are lesbians, apparently even more out of my reach since they are each other’s partners. And no, you are not allowed to ask anything about that topic.
Shiroi : Alright alright, but can I at least suggest them to wear pink?
Raito :No, Shiroi. They wear whatever they want. Even I haven’t a say in this.
Rinai : /runs in. Raito-sama! What do you think of my new pink apron? Chikado-san soiled the previous one so I got this new one!
Shiroi : Pink apron huh? Nice! Raito, you said you have no say in this right? At least be polite and compliment her dress.
Raito : /glares. You are just taking advantage of the situation aren’t you?
Anyways, if you like it then wear it Rinai-chan, I apparently have no authority, even in my own house anymore.

8. Nobody:

Raito :Rinai-chan, Chikado-chan, I’d like to introduce you to my friend Hiraki Gensei. He’s a German’s ambassador and also my old classmate.
Hiraki : Nice to meet you, maids-san. I came to visit out of curiosity.
Rinai :Yes, a lot of people did. Nice to meet you too Hiraki-san.
Chikado :Alright, enough with the chit-chat. Raito-sama, this might sound rude, but is there anything of which we need to know about this “friend” of yours? I mean I don’t want to be subjective but the last two weren’t all that swell. One was a hentai maniac, which we discovered after cleaning up his room, and another one with the strange fetish for pink and oval-shaped objects. If those experiences are anything to go by, I’d suggest you keep this one away from us as well.
Raito :Oh I wouldn’t worry if I were you Chikado. Since Hiraki's an ambassador, he knows how to behave himself. Unlike Taiyo, who could never bring himself into being a gentleman, this guy knows all about being classy. Of course, I can’t say that is his true self though.
Hiraki : Yes. I can assure you, I would not cause any trouble during my visits. To be frank, it is just that simple that you two are not my type. I apologize if my statement seemed too forward, but that is just the way it is.
Rinai :Doesn’t that mean you’re… gay?
Hiraki : Oh no, I am interested in females. However, it is that I’m interested in younger girls than older women.
Chikado :Are you calling me old?
Rinai :Calm down Chikado-san!
Chikado :Fine, but he better watch his back. If he ever try to cross the line, I’ll just kill him.
Raito :I see you haven’t gotten his message.
Rinai :What do you mean Raito-sama? What message?
Raito :He was implying he like young girls… if that’s not obvious.
Chikado :Are you saying he’s a pedophile?
Raito :I think lolicon might be a better phrasing, but yes, that’s essentially is what I’m talking about.

9. Grouping:

Raito :Why exactly are you guys here again? Surprise visits are fine and all, but why would you choose to go at 11 in the afternoon like this?
Taiyo :What’s with the lack of hospitality man? We are just good friends, who cares enough to visit you even at this hour. It is all about being optimistic. Besides, it’s not like anyone in your mansion even sleep at this hour anyways. So why not just let us in already?
Raito :Fine, wait a moment for me to open the gate.
Shiroi : Since we are already here, can you get us some snacks? Traveling all the way out here isn’t exactly a pleasant trip you know, passing through the forest and all. If you think it’s too much trouble, I’m very confident that your maids will be more than glad to get us some. Now if you’d excuse us, we would be in the kitchen looking for some …“snacks”.
Raito :Those hopeless idiots…

Taiyo :Raito-kun, what gives? Why is your kitchen so empty? Isn’t this the time that your maids would be “having fun” in the kitchen?
Raito :You just said that without any regards for dignity at all didn’t you? Just like the hole in your conscience, yes, the kitchen is empty tonight. Well, I’ll have you know, today is “that” time of the month for them, so they handed me the key at the end of the afternoon and went to sleep already. Besides, would you think I’d really let you in my house at this hour if it weren’t for that? Please!
Hiraki : Then it must have been quite the relaxed day for you. Sorry for bothering you this late then.
Raito :Not really. It seems that the time they spent making out increased, as to make up for the time they will lose at night. I ended up eating ramen for lunch. Sometimes I actually wonder if I was always too easy on them about their duties.
Shiroi : Erm… it is kinda late already. Taiyo, not to point out the obvious, but I can’t think of driving us back at this hour. Maybe you should call a cab.
Raito :Oh that won’t be necessary. I do believe we have a guest room here that would suit your likings. You are more than welcome to stay.
Hiraki : Thank you. Wait, what do you mean by “a guest room”?

10. Night Stroll:

Taiyo :We ended up staying over anyways. But really, this guest room is nice and all, but is not enough for 3 people! Also staying like this is so depressing. I want to jerk off right now, since I’ve been holding it in just for the maids. If you two weren’t here with me that is.
Hiraki : Why can’t you just go to the kitchen to do it then, if you are so dire to let off “steam”?
Taiyo :But where do I get the material? This trip was so much of a rush that I forgot to bring my phone with me. Curse you, planning this 9 in the evening.
Shiroi : Oh stop whining already.
Hiraki : Well, I do believe I have a solution. It is said that almost 99% of single straight men would keep porn with them inside their house. I don’t believe looking for it in Raito’s room would be difficult.
Taiyo :Alright! Let’s move men… *cramped* Hiraki. Get out first, I can’t move my ass!

Shiroi : Raito-kun, wake up already! This is urgent.
Raito :Classy, waking up the host at 2 in the morning. /yawn. Yes I’m awake, what is it?
Hiraki : Tell us where you keep your porns man! We can’t find it anywhere! And Taiyo is at about his limits! He needs to go!
Raito :I don’t keep porn in my house.
Taiyo :Oh come on man, I need to fap. Don’t give me that innocent bullshit. Why would any healthy and fully developed man not having a stack of porn under his bed or in his computer? It’s just not right, not right at all.
Raito : /sighs. Let’s stop and think about this for a moment shall we? I used to have a girlfriend. Even now that I no longer do, why would I ever need porn to be aroused, when I have two extremely hot lesbians maids making out 12 hours a day, half of which in front of me. Well, they tried to be discrete at first, but then after they found out that I already knew what they were doing in the kitchen at night, they stopped to ever think about wanting to hide it from me. Honestly speaking, now that I think about it, I don’t know what I’m doing.

11. For those who fight further:

Rinai :/knocks. Raito-sama, are you awake?
Raito :Oh, Rinai-chan. Yes I’m awake. Please come in.
Rinai :Good morning Raito-sama. Did you get a good night sleep last night? I hope us not doing “that” at night doesn’t affect you.
Raito :Oh no, it wouldn’t affect me at all, if it were only you two. Last night Taiyo, Shiroi and Hiraki… came… looking for you two. I had to let them in and told them to stay at the guest room. However, I was disturbed further at night by a request to give them… various things.
Rinai :Various things?
Chikado :Now now Rinai, let’s not care about other people’s business. Raito-sama, did they left afterwards?
Raito :Why? Did you not find them?

Raito :What on earth are you doing in my kitchen? /glares. And all on the floor, what is up with that?
Taiyo :We found this wonderful video tape hidden here in the kitchen last night Raito. We were so aroused that after we’re done, we just fell asleep.
Raito :”Done”, I see. And even after you woke up you never bothered. Well then, how sh-
Chikado :Oh my god! Rinai-chan, they found our tape! Taiyo-san, did you and the others watch this last night?
Shiroi : We sure did! It was great stuff!
Rinai :Wah! *sob* /runs.
Raito :Rinai-chan? Wait, where are you going Chikado-chan?
Chikado :Ask yourself that question Raito-sama. How would she feel after something like this! You better be able to fix this mess! /glares. I assure you, if we came back to see those guys still living, then god helps me, I swear I will hunt you all down and make you pay for what you’ve done to Rinai-chan.
Raito :How am I involved in this anyways?

12. Confrontations:

Raito : /sighs. Do I even need to ask what was in that tape that you guys watched last night?
Taiyo :I believe it goes without saying. Besides, it was nice enough to enjoy, and in the end it’s all that mattes.
Raito :Let me guess. It was ************************************************************************************************************************************ (censored to fit PG).
Hiraki : Wow. You know everything to the details! It’s like you watched the tape yourself.
Shiroi : Maybe he did.
Raito :Well, I was the one who gave them the permission and the cash to go buy the costumes. I expected cosplaying, though I’d never have thought that they would really put it on tape though. Though I can’t really say that I wasn’t curious about what was going to happen. Anyways, what are these messes on my wall again? A part of the wall has pink… paint on it. One with what seems to be dried blood, and what is this… stain? Taiyo!
Taiyo :My apologies Raito. Too bad for you, we’re just going to run away, and there’s nothing you can do about it! Kthanxbai.
Raito :Wait! Can’t you see that all of this drama can be avoided?
Hiraki : What exactly does that mean? You have a plan for us to get out of this mess?
Raito :Based on what I’ve seen and heard, I do believe Chikado-chan holds no personal grudge against any of you. It’s just that you’ve hurt Rinai-chan’s feelings that she want to rip you all to shreds then let tigers eat off your heads. So, if you could just get on Rinai-chan’s soft side and get her to forgive you, I’m sure Chikado-chan will as well. Besides, don’t you guys wanna see Rinai’s cute forgiving face?
…cold wind blows…
Taiyo :Let’s go men! We have a cute maid to apologize to!
Hiraki : I’m right behind ya.
Shiroi : Wait for me!

13. Rated U-C:

Raito :So that’s the story Chikado-chan. Now that I’ve brought their heads to you, it is up to you to do whatever you want to them. I promised I won’t stand in your way. However, whatever you wish to do with them, please don’t make a mess out of it. You already have enough in the kitchen to clean.
Chikado :They were looking for porn... and found ours? Don’t you have porn that you can give them Raito-sama?
Raito :Apparently no.
Rinai :Well, I supposed they didn’t mean any harm. We should forgive them Chikado-san. I can also understand Taiyo-san’s pain. I would go crazy too if I have to wait for so long.
Chikado :Fine then, I’ll forgive you, just this once. Rinai-chan just saved your lives, so you better be grateful.
Taiyo :Yes, yes, of course we are.
Rinai :It would still be very awkward. I don’t believe I can calmly face them again. It would be so embarrassing now that they’ve all seen everything.
Raito :Oh, I believe I can help with that. Well, I’ll have you know that I actually censored the tape, everything from the front to the back that should not be rated 18- has been removed. And no, just because you guys are over 20 doesn’t mean that you act mature enough for me to trust.
Hiraki : Well, as Taiyo already said, sometimes it is the censorship that makes a good one, so I guess anything was good enough for him. For us? Well, fetishes were satisfied, so I guess we couldn’t have asked for anything else.
Taiyo :It was good enough for a temporary relief, yes. Though now I kinda regret ever watching that tape if it would create this much problems.
Rinai :Oh don’t worry, as long as it stays hidden I don’t believe we’d experience any sort of problems. Wait… if Raito-sama censored it, then that means HE saw everything! Kyah! /runs.
Raito :Wait Rinai-chan! Oh not again!
Chikado :Raito-sama. When the two of us came to apply for this job, I thought you would be a decent employer. But I can’t believe you turn out to be such a pervert! We are quitting! Good day!

14. Doubts:

Rinai :Do you think it was too sudden of us just to leave Raito-sama like that? I feel kinda bad for him…
Chikado :You feel bad for him? Look at us! Don’t you talk about regrets right now. We’ve just quitted our best-paying jobs ever. Half a thousand dollar a week, each, and free meals and accommodations. I did it only to make a point.
Rinai :Even though I do feel embarrassed, I guess it couldn’t be helped. I’d rather have Raito-sama see my **** than his three perverted friends craving over us. In the end, we should have just scolded him and get it over with.
Chikado :Rinai-chan, please, we could never do anything else. If we don’t put our foot down on this, no one will ever learn to leave us alone.
Rinai :But where are we going after this? Both of us don’t have a job, or even a stable living place. I hate to say it, but this means we would have to be separated soon.
…cold wind blows…
Chikado :We have to go back Rina-chan. I can stand having another man seeing naked me **** **** with naked you, but I really can’t stand being away from you. I don’t even know if this nation would approve of us being together. In the end this is all just a social crisis thing.
Rinai :Raito-sama is probably very sad right now. He has just recently broken up with his girlfriend, and we were the only constant companies he had. Though he doesn’t talk much about it, but I know he values our presence in his house.
Chikado :Well, other than the tape incident, there’s really not much to complain about someone like him. He’s generous and discrete, enough not to try to take advantage of us, not that we know of anyways. He was a good man, wasn’t he Rinai?
Rinai :Chikado-san, we should go back.
Chikado :Oh the pay was sweet.
Rinai :Are you coming or not?
Chikado :Oh the accommodations were sweet.
Rinai :Glad we’re on the same page. Let’s go back, I’m sure he would still be there waiting for us.

Last edited by OmegaSui on 7/17/2011, 12:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
OmegaSui
OmegaSui
Moderator: Balancer & Tester

Interests : Aigis, duh?
Wall Status : In Tartarus, fapping

https://abcwc3.forumotion.com/t155-aigis-persona-3

Back to top Go down

Redemutio Mansion - Foundation Empty Re: Redemutio Mansion - Foundation

Post by Angel of Game 7/17/2011, 7:05 am

A very splendid story, if put it into words.

I'm seriously addicted to this story. Is it just one-shot story or there will be more chapters? :D
Angel of Game
Angel of Game
Experienced Member

Interests : Anime, Manga, Games,
Wall Status : College over game~!

http://thestupidgenius.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaSui 7/17/2011, 9:32 am

Glad you like it. There will be more to come.

Due to the new colorful shits and all, i have to split the novel into 2 parts. Too bad im not moderator on this section so i can't remove the post above and post it right in this ...post.

Last edited by OmegaSui on 7/17/2011, 12:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
OmegaSui
OmegaSui

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaSui 7/17/2011, 12:21 pm

15. There and back again:

Rinai :Raito-sama, are you home? It’s us!
Raito :Rinai-chan, Chikado-chan? Why are you here? I thought you decided to leave, or did you forget something?
Rinai :No Raito-sama, we changed our minds.
Chikado :We did some thinking, and decided that what you did was not bad enough for us to sacrifice what you have to offer in this house. Well, since you are a nice person, we would simply forgive you and come back if you offer us our jobs back with a sincere apology. Also, I would expect a raise for me, I mean for us, as well.
Raito :I believe it wouldn’t be a problem anymore. I already placed the wanted on-line. I’m sure there would be more than enough people wanting a job here at the mansion, especially now that the hiring rules from Mona have been removed. You need not bother yourself with this matter anymore, you are free to go, and free to do things by yourself.
Rinai :But Raito-sama…
Chikado :Stop Rinai-chan.
Maybe you didn’t hear me well enough Raito-sama. I said, hire us back, offer us a raise and apologize, or would you rather a bullet put through your thick skull?
Raito :I’m kidding, please just stop with the threats already. Rinai-chan, Chikado-chan, you two are the two most important people in my life right now. I thank you for always being there for me, during probably the hardest times of my life. I’m sorry for what I did. Even if you weren’t coming back, I would’ve run after you and make an offer anyway. This house needs you two, and so does the person living inside it. I don’t appreciate anyone as much as you two, so please, come back to work in the mansion…
…Also I offer you a raise.
Rinai :That’s all we wanted Raito-sama, we forgive you.
Chikado :Rinai-chan, don’t tell me you’re going to hug him?
Rinai :Why not Chikado-san? Raito-sama’s an excellent master, we should appreciate it. This is not the time for you to be jealous.
Chikado :Alright fine. But the raise better be high to compensate.

16. Futari-sensei:

Raito :Who is it now?
Kyouiku : Greetings. My name is Kyouiku. However, I doubt that any of you have forgotten me, am I wrong Raito-kun, Taiyo-kun?
Taiyo :What are you doing here? We’ve lost contact for so long, what made you suddenly decided to fall back to this backwater forest region? I mean there is a mansion here, but just what are you doing here?
Raito :Redundancy away, I believe that it is my position to say that. Now, may I kindly ask what both of you are doing in front of my house?
Taiyo :Well I’m here for some internet connections. Being a therapist doesn’t actually means a lot of money, especially when I have so much anime/manga to go through. I don’t have much of anything, except free public transportation. This place is always a good destination for me.
Raito :Well that is… acceptable I guess. Alright, Kyouiku, why are you here then?
Kyouiku : Well, I thought I’d drop by to say hello to an old friend. I have business here, and intriguingly, it directly involves you Raito-kun. You see, for years I’ve been drowning myself in theories and social science, trying to unravel the sickening temptation of pornography. I’ve also taken an interest in crimes involving sexual harassment and assaults at work places. Thus, I decided to put aside my studying and went down to the field to observe the world. I’ve noticed that you recently took in 2 maids, and have been exposing indecent gestures towards their well-being. I’m sorry to inform you, but I have to take you into custody, for the charge of sexual harassment.
Raito :Are you kidding me? What feasible proof have you obtained or what authority do you have to mobilize the police force?
Kyouiku : I am a well-reviewed professor. I’m sure that my words along are sufficient enough to put you to where you belong. But don’t worry Raito-kun, stay well in prison for a couple of years. You know what they say, you’re “innocent until proven guilty”.
Raito :Very well, you’ve gotten me this time by surprise Kyouiku, but that would be the last thing you would do! Taiyo, take care of the mansion while I’m gone, alright? Tell Rinai-chan and Chikado-chan not to worry, I’ll be back soon enough.
Taiyo :Wait, Raito-kun, how are they going to believe me?
Raito :Just tell them the truth and hope for the best.

17. The Guidance:

Taiyo :So you see, Kyouiku somehow manage to frame Raito into a false accusation and now he’s in jail. That was how Raito got captured and handed the house temporarily over to me.
Now that you’ve heard what I’ve got to say, could you at least consider that I’m innocent!
Rinai :Well, he does seem very honest Chikado-san. Besides, I don’t think he could ever do anything so serious that he got Raito-sama arrested, and Raito-sama is far too discrete to actually do those things to us.
Chikado :He didn’t Rinai-chan, that’s actually what counts.
Rinai :Oh yeah. Anyways, Chikado-san, you should at least let Taiyo-san go, he seems miserable.
Taiyo :Yes Chikado-san, listen to your girl friend. Please, just get me out of this rope! I can sue you for unauthorized capturing you know!
Chikado :If I don’t untie you, let’s see if you have the chance to do that. *smirks*
Taiyo :Never mind, I’m sorry. Just untie me please.
Chikado :Very well. Look now, Taiyo-san, I don’t know what Raito-sama was thinking when he left the house to you, maybe because there were no one else there, but there is no way we are going to take any of your orders. Our conscience might let us to not let you starve, but if you once, even once take us for granted, I will cut down your head. /leaves.
Taiyo :Damn that Raito, he must have said something horrible about me that leads his maids to hate me like this.

Taiyo :I’m done with supper and porn already, maybe I should go check around the mansion, since I can’t go to the kitchen at this time anyways…
Wait… who goes there?
? : Kya! I’m sorry! I didn’t mean to be spying!
Taiyo :Well you were! You don’t sound like such a bright. Tell me who you’re working for!
? : I’m under Futari-sensei’s order. I’ve been stationed here for a month.

18. The great rescue operation:

Chikado :Taiyo-san, it’s morning. Are you awake? /knocks.
Taiyo :Chikado-san! Just the person I was looking for. You have sources right?
Chikado :Well technically speaking yes, I do have “sources”. But what could you possibly want that you cannot find off a Google.com anyways?
Taiyo :This is serious Chikado-san. I’ve managed to gather supportive evidence on Raito’s case. Even though he said he would be alright, I doubt it’s going to get any better if we just stay here and wait. I need you to help me in this operation.
Rinai :Chikado-san, what are you thinking?
Chikado :I can’t believe that you, of all people, can think of something like this. Alright Taiyo-san, I approve of your method, and I will support you all the way in your quest to rescue Raito-sama. So, what is it that you need? Do you have a lead yet?
Taiyo :Yes, Kyouiku Ayen. He is a teacher for some famous university, which I don’t really know. Apparently, he was the one who ordered the capture on Raito, however, all information about him are classified, so I need your expertise to find his whereabouts. To be perfectly honest, I do recall knowing someone named Kyouiku a long time ago, but my memories of him aren’t exactly clear.
Chikado : *searching* Here it is. Kyouiku Ayen a.k.a Futari-sensei from his students. He is a social teacher at Oxford university. It seems that his moving efforts against sexual crimes have given him quite the reputation. He has a lot of authorities globally too. Let’s see. His current location is a police station not so far from here. Are you sure you want to do this Taiyo-san?
Taiyo :It’s not like anyone else is capable of doing this. Hiraki is missing, and Shiroi is out of town, though I doubt he would be of any help anyways. So, it boils down to the two of us to fix this mess.
Chikado :I admire your spirit Raito-sama, I might have misjudged you. Even though you are still the hentai maniac, I can’t say you are not a good man.
Taiyo :Well I’m usually not this motivated. However, this time, Kyouiku’s pushing the line, daring to challenge my very way of life.
Chikado :Might not be the best reason to fight, but I support you! Wait, I’ll go get my laser gun.
Taiyo :Luckily I never tried to harass you when Raito’s gone…

19. The great rescue operation (continues):

Chikado :Alright, Taiyo-san, we are here. Eye witnesses spotted Kyouiku’s currently somewhere on the third floor of the building. He might not be armed, but there are a large number of guards all around the room.
Taiyo :Is that so? This is going to be harder than I thought. I expect his student already reported to him about us finding out the evidence. He would probably take all his might to keep us from reaching the conference room. However, that would leave him exposed to a sneak attack. Chikado-san, you know this place a lot better than me, do you have any ideas?
Chikado :I do actually. The air vent system is connected through all rooms. It is also loud enough that we can move in it without being spotted. It would not be very hard to reach Kyouiku-san’s room through it.
Taiyo :Guess we don’t have a choice then. Let’s move Chikado-san.
Chikado :Roger!

Taiyo :Hands up Kyouiku!
Kyouiku : Taiyo? What are you doing here, and why are you pointing that gun at me? Put it down for Christ’s sake, who knows if it would suddenly go off.
Taiyo : /whispers. Don’t worry, this gun is just here so that your guards wouldn’t go all berserk on me and my friend here.
Chikado :Hello Futari-sensei. Chikado here. Now don’t move else I’ll blow your ass off.
Kyouiku : Foolish one! You would never get away with this.
Raito :I doubt it! Remember me Kyouiky
Kyouiku : Raito? How did you escape?
Hiraki : He didn’t need to. Long time no see. I’ll have you know the German government especially pressed the charge on the case, and already proven you wrong thanks to Chikado-san and Taiyo-kun’s efforts. Now, I’m afraid I have to order an arrest on you for framing!
Taiyo :What do you think now Kyouiku? Also now that I’ve gotten a bit of my memory back, I remember how you knew about us. You were that guy from our high school class weren’t you?

20. Aftermath:

Raito :Once again, I appreciate all of your efforts in the matter of my release. Especially Taiyo-san, Hiraki-san and Chikado-chan’s. Now, I know you deserve what this little party has to offer.
Shiroi : You guys always go and do fun things while I’m gone. That is so unfair you know!
Taiyo :Trust me Shiroi, you didn’t miss a thing.
Hiraki : Now that Kyouiku’s locked up for a while, I do believe he won’t be a threat again for a long time. Finally things can go back into the laid-back pace it once were.
Raito :Oh no Hiraki, even better. As a sign of gratitude, I’ve decided to dedicate the entire 3rd floor of the mansion as contemporary rooms for you as well as Taiyo-kun and Shiroi-kun. I figured since you guys were already hanging around here 3 times a week already, why not just make this your permanent home?
Hiraki : I’m an ambassador, I don’t have a permanent house anyways, so I gladly accept your offer.
Shiroi : I’m… unemployed, so yes!
Rinai :What about Chikado-san, Raito-sama? She did a great job, what are you giving her?
Raito :Oh rest assured Rinai-chan, she is getting what she wants. However, that little secret is going to stay secret for a while.
Don’t worry Chikado-chan, the paper works are already almost done. It would only take a few more weeks for the entire thing to finish. Until then, please be patient.
Chikado :Thank you Raito-sama. If this works out, I am forever in your debt.
Also Taiyo-sama, since you’ve been a great help in this matter, I’ve decided to entitle you as our “sama”, and present you with a gift!
Taiyo :Oh that won’t be necessary, I don’t need any more porn.
Chikado :Oh this far exceeds that Taiyo-sama. I have made here for you, an android maid specifically designed to fit your likings.
Taiyo :Holy crap! *nose bleeds*
Raito :Is it just me or does it seem like he just convulsed?

21. New introduction

Chikado :I’ve already finished most of the construction on her. The only thing that’s left for her is a name.
Taiyo :Why would it matter what I name her?
Chikado :Well you see Taiyo-sama, this android is not just another robot. In contrary to popular belief, the Russians has indeed succeeded in creating intelligence. However, her brain is not artificial, it is an actually learning machine that gathers information from the surroundings.
Taiyo :So she has an actual intelligence! Great! I shall name her Aigis-chan.
Chikado :Very well then, she should be up and running in a few moments now. Remember Taiyo-sama, Aigis-chan represents 20 years of top secret Russian’s finest technological advances; be sure to treat her well.
Taiyo :I swear on this life I will.
Raito :Well this is truly a moment to celebrate isn’t it? In a few seconds, we would have a new member to add to our mid-sized family here! Also, this is you fulfilling Taiyo-san’s life long fetish. Nice job Chikado-chan.
Chikado :Thank you Raito-sama. Well, I figured I do owe Taiyo-sama something for treating him so badly, even though you told me not to. This is my way of saying “I’m sorry”. Oh look, she’s starting!
Aigis : Greetings. My name is Aigis. I am a fully customable android maid type X-21. Please take care of me.
Hiraki : Wow, she sounds just like a real girl.
Chikado :Not only that, but she IS like a real girl, externally anyways. Her skin is just as soft, and she looks like one in every way from outside. Now Aigis, I am your creator. I order you to be Taiyo-sama’s personal maid.
Aigis : Voice order confirmed. Beginning adapting sequence.
Chikado :She should be able to recognize all of your faces and voices in a few moments. It is good for future references, so say something to her. Aigis, remember this, do not let Taiyo-sama do anything “ecchi” to you.
Aigis : What is “ecchi”?
Taiyo :You had to tell her that, didn’t you Chikado-chan…

22. The house in motion:

Chikado :Alright all. According to Raito-sama’s instructions, we shall begin construction today, 9 a.m. sharp. However, I’ve yet to receive your details on your personal preferences.
Taiyo :Wouldn’t we need to hire a construction crew first? If not, who is going to do all the building?
Chikado :Oh don’t worry Taiyo-sama, Aigis is perfectly capable of building rooms, perfectly accurate to every details. I believe you can call it one of her many “special skills.” She would be fine with it, as long as we can give her the needed materials and some blue prints.
Taiyo :Very well then. Here are mine, Hiraki’s and Shiroi’s personal needs on our rooms. I’m sure it would not be of too much troubles for you to convert this into blueprints for us Chikado-san?
Chikado :Oh, give these directly to Aigis-chan, Taiyo-sama. She can handle all the complexities. Not human complexes though.
Taiyo :Alright Aigis, you heard us, here are the plans, complete the task accordingly alright?
Aigis : Affirmative.
Taiyo :Now now Aigis-chan, don’t say “affirmative” to me, say “Yes, Taiyo-sama!”
Aigis : Affirm-, I mean, yes, Taiyo-sama.
Taiyo :So… cute…
Raito :I didn’t know you have all this technology with you until now Chikado-chan. Exactly what was your previous job that allowed you to know all of this complex classified information?
Chikado :I guess there’s no use hiding it anymore. You see Raito-sama, I was trained to be a spy for the Russian government ever since I was a little girl. I did everything they asked, with flying colors. However, when the field work actually began, I was placed in a woman-only division. I just couldn’t keep my hands off other female colleges. They all hated me, and reported me up to the head, so I was fired and almost captured to be eliminated, luckily I escaped.
Raito :Wow Chikado-chan, I could never think you’d have that kind of history.
Chikado :My past is left behind when I came to this country. And thanks to you Raito-sama, I was able to find the woman I love.

23. In progress:

Aigis : 100% of the base frame has been successfully set up. 100% of the column has been successfully placed. 100% of the paint has been properly distributed. The fragile glasses and house wares are on their way. Estimating 85% of total work completed Taiyo-sama.
Taiyo :Good job Aigis. /pats
Aigis : …
Taiyo :What’s wrong Aigis-chan?
Chikado :It seems that she doesn’t seem to know what to feel about that pat.
Taiyo :Ok then. Aigis, you’ve done a great job so far. You should know that you are building our home, so try your best and put your back into it, alright?
Aigis : Would you like me to put my back into the walls Taiyo-sama?
Taiyo :No no, that’s not what I meant. I meant try your best!
Chikado :You shouldn’t push an android’s language capabilities Taiyo-sama, especially slang deductions. Aigis-chan might be an intelligent android, as she is now, however, she is still just learning her way out on how to use her knowledge accordingly to our whim. Also, she notes everything we say and do around her and how we do them. In short, be careful of how you act around her Taiyo-sama, she is easily influenced by others’ actions, especially yours. Since you are her master and all, you should try to be a good role model.
Taiyo :Right now that sounds so complicated, but I guess all I can do is try my best. I wouldn’t want her to turn out like me.
Rinai :Don’t worry Taiyo-sama. I’m sure you are perfectly capable of being a great master, maybe not to Raito-sama’s degree, but definitely not a bad one! Try your best!
Taiyo :That guy again huh? Well I wouldn’t want to be compared to him now. It would be better if he wasn’t there to be compared to in the first place.
Aigis : Would you like me to drop the current actions and eliminate Raito-sama, Taiyo-sama?
Taiyo :No wait! That’s not what I meant.
Chikado :Now do you see how easily influenced she is? Just think about what she would do if you ever ask her to “pleasure” you…

24. Finishing touches:

Aigis : Attention house residents. The construction of the rooms is completed. Personal luggage and accessories of the owners can now be moved into their respective rooms. Please mind the fire alarm on the left of the door.
Shiroi : Yes! I can finally have my own pink curtains. I’ve never been able to buy one before. And looks at these rubies at the end, so pretty. Do you know that some people find me liking everything colored pink weird? How strange is that?
Hiraki : How very strange indeed. Anyways, thanks Aigis-chan, you’ve really done it. Me and the others are very grateful.
Taiyo :That’s right! I’ll give you a reward. /pats
Aigis : …Thank you, Taiyo-sama…
Raito :Taiyo, before you nose bleeds, let me say something first. Now that you all are officially residents of this house, you are here entitled in all the bills. All of you will have a share in what you have to pay. Also, there are some rules in the house that you need to follow. One, breakfast is at 8, lunch is at 12 and dinner is at 7. Two, if you are late for something, do not run in the hallway. Three, the kitchen, as you know, is off limits to all male residents after 10 p.m. Four, since the elevators inside the columns are already working properly, please settle your own to avoid unnecessary bumps. Those are all of the rules; I hope you can properly follow them. If you need me, I’ll be upstairs in my room.
Taiyo :Finally he’s done. Now I can - /nose bleeds.
Aigis : Excuse me Taiyo-sama, there is a matter that concerns me, which I need your attention on.
Taiyo :Try to speak less technically Aigis-chan. Instead say “I have something to ask you, Taiyo-sama.”
Aigis : I have something to ask you, Taiyo-sama.
Taiyo : *shock* That was so destructive. Yes, what is it?
Aigis : I have rechecked the building’s layouts, and can’t seem to find my room. If it’s suitable for you, can I stay in your room for the night?
Taiyo :Yes! A thousand time yes!
Chikado :Taiyo-sama, you do know that Aigis-chan doesn’t sleep and will probably be watching you all night, don’t you?

25. Celebrations:

Raito :I hereby propose a toast for Aigis-chan. Without her hard work and dedication, we could never have accomplished what we did today, not without spending a lot of money anyways. So thank you Aigis-chan, we all appreciate you. So do you, Chikado-chan. You have been a great help in all previous matters, and you were Aigis-chan’s creator as well.
Chikado :Thank you Raito-sama, for having me as maid who can’t do anything but sweeping the floor and shoot bullets. I can’t believe I wasn’t fired when you found out I couldn’t even work a stove.
Rinai :Don’t be so hard on yourself Chikado-san. You have your special skills, which is very helpful during dire situations. You are always a great help, unlike me. Whenever there’s something scary, I can never do anything but hide behind you. You should be proud of yourself that you could help.
Chikado :You know I’d do anything for you Rinai! Come one, cheer up. We wouldn’t be able to have this amazing dinner if it weren’t for you. Since I can’t really cook, Aigis-chan can’t cook either. Being the only great chef in the house, you are truly irreplaceable.
Raito :E herm. I believe that this conversation should be continued in private. Now then, for all of your supports in the matter, I would ask for all the three maids to sit and eat with us today.
Aigis : Thank you, Raito-sama.
-Itadakimasu-
Shiroi : This food is truly delicious. Also the feeling of having a party in your own home is great.
Hiraki : I agree. Hey Taiyo-kun, why aren’t you eating?
Taiyo :I am trying to teach Aigis-chan how to eat, but it’s not really as easy as I thought.
Aigis : Taiyo-sama, do I need these organic matters to operate?
Taiyo :Yes you do, now open up your mouth already.
Rinai :Why are you eating so little Chikado-san?
Chikado :The rest of my food I’m going to eat off of you later.
Raito :Well, at least I can count on things being interesting from now on.
OmegaSui
OmegaSui

Back to top Go down

Post by ChoLoness 7/17/2011, 1:29 pm

Excellent work.

I will be expecting more so keep at it

Epic Line:
Chikado :I guess there’s no use hiding it anymore. You see Raito-sama, I was trained to be a spy for the Russian government ever since I was a little girl. I did everything they asked, with flying colors. However, when the field work actually began, I was placed in a woman-only division. I just couldn’t keep my hands off other female colleges. They all hated me, and reported me up to the head, so I was fired and almost captured to be eliminated, luckily I escaped.
ChoLoness
ChoLoness
Newbie Member

Interests : Anime, Games, Basketball, Facebook
Wall Status : Black Rock Shooter -- Dark Horse

Back to top Go down

Post by LightRedemption 7/17/2011, 5:41 pm

Considering the fact that this Light-novel (yes capital L) is so going to be 10 times longer than this, and it's growing. Sui you should make a new thread for each one =))

Also my names are

Spoiler:

Only about 12 aliases (growing) aside from my real name
LightRedemption
LightRedemption
Amateur Member

Interests : Yuri!
Wall Status : I'm not frozen...

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaSui 7/17/2011, 5:49 pm

You should notice that i named the topic after the name of the chapter, which means yes imma make a new thread for each one.

Too much, so i'll skip that part.
OmegaSui
OmegaSui

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria.OwNs 7/17/2011, 11:34 pm

There are maids, but no pics of them?!
FAIL SUI!
Aria.OwNs
Aria.OwNs
Respected: Retired Team

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaSui 7/17/2011, 11:38 pm

Spoiler:
Guess who.
Spoiler:
OmegaSui
OmegaSui

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria.OwNs 7/18/2011, 12:32 am

You could color them atleast....

This Maid is cute, not yours...

Redemutio Mansion - Foundation 74401m

Last edited by Aria.OwNs on 7/18/2011, 12:35 am; edited 2 times in total
Aria.OwNs
Aria.OwNs
Respected: Retired Team

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaSui 7/18/2011, 12:33 am

Colors are in one's imagination....

Screw that, the artist for that pic is just that lazy.
OmegaSui
OmegaSui

Back to top Go down

Post by IloveTsundere 7/23/2011, 3:25 am

I'd love to say his theme song is Nobody but it's Korean so screw this part.

Hey sui. What the FUCK is this.
IloveTsundere
IloveTsundere
Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by entaobah 7/23/2011, 7:27 am

Having Aigis as your personal maid AND living in your room? Is it safe to assume that this is what you will wish for if you were ever granted one, sui? @@

So is this the end? Or will there be, like, some incidents in the mansion such as Chikado's higher-ups coming for her, some ghost girl living in the attic of the mansion, etc? Although there are a few mistakes about, it was fun to read. And what is it with Shiroi and his pinkXoval fetish? ...

@Aria.Owns
Oh how I would wish Sakuya were my maid. My house would always be spotless with her being able to clean everything in a split second. Oh look at her chest, I see she put on her pa- *knifed*
entaobah
entaobah
Addicted Member

Interests : Weird stuff, maybe?
Wall Status : DA STRONGAST PONY!

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaSui 7/23/2011, 3:50 pm

Hey sui. What the FUCK is this.
Because i hate Korean (both South and North) to the friggin core.

^Yes. And no it's not the end.
OmegaSui
OmegaSui

Back to top Go down

Post by LightRedemption 8/4/2011, 5:56 pm

Are you going to continue posting Sui or am I just going to do it myself :D

Or mb I'll post HOVD for a bit of thriller instead of vanilla :X
LightRedemption
LightRedemption
Amateur Member

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaSui 8/5/2011, 10:19 pm

Right.......forgot~!@#
OmegaSui
OmegaSui

Back to top Go down

Post by jib123 9/3/2011, 10:13 am

Even though this is already finished a month ago, I've only finished reading this now. And I've got to say, amazing work. Especially now that Aigis is part of the crew. Like Raito said, thing will get interesting from now on
jib123
jib123
Addicted Member

Interests : Little Busters! fag
Wall Status : Key's works are the

Back to top Go down

Post by Typo-sama 9/3/2011, 10:36 pm

^Same with jib123

And Rinai is much more cute than Chikado
Typo-sama
Typo-sama
Noob Member

Interests : Romantic animes and
Wall Status : F YEAH.

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaSui 9/3/2011, 10:52 pm

You srsly think that there's a cute sadis-

Point taken.
OmegaSui
OmegaSui

Back to top Go down

Post by Typo-sama 9/3/2011, 11:26 pm

OmegaSui wrote:You srsly think that there's a cute sadis-

Point taken.
Isn't Kanade Suzutsuki (Mayo Chiki!) a sadist and a cute one too? :3
Spoiler:
Typo-sama
Typo-sama
Noob Member

Interests : Romantic animes and
Wall Status : F YEAH.

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaSui 9/3/2011, 11:39 pm

Point taken.

And how would you know if Chikado is cute or not. Scary , yes, but there's always the dere side.
OmegaSui
OmegaSui

Back to top Go down

Post by entaobah 9/3/2011, 11:54 pm

^I thought the qualifications to be a maid there was to either be lesbian or be uncute? Wouldn't that mean if she's a lesbian, she should be cute? And vice versa?

Nah, who needs the dere side anyway? I'd just settle with the sadist side ~w~ sweet, sweet sadistic maid...
entaobah
entaobah
Addicted Member

Interests : Weird stuff, maybe?
Wall Status : DA STRONGAST PONY!

Back to top Go down

Post by LightRedemption 9/4/2011, 6:00 am

jib123 wrote:Even though this is already finished a month ago, I've only finished reading this now. And I've got to say, amazing work. Especially now that Aigis is part of the crew. Like Raito said, thing will get interesting from now on

Why do people talk like I'm dead T.T

@entaobah: That's actually exactly right
LightRedemption
LightRedemption
Amateur Member

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaSui 9/4/2011, 10:07 am

^ Aren't you ?
OmegaSui
OmegaSui

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaSui 9/10/2011, 10:40 pm

Nobody u mother fucker stop "reporting" my post! I know wut u did man!
That or imma $&@"$;/$¥£#[*€~ you
OmegaSui
OmegaSui

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down