Anime Battle Characters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monkey D Luffy (Time-Skip)

+2
The10th-X
Juma
6 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Monkey D Luffy (Time-Skip) Empty Monkey D Luffy (Time-Skip)

Post by Juma 9/29/2011, 10:25 pm

Mugiwara no luffy
Monkey D Luffy (Time-Skip) Screenshot-1
Mugiwara no luffy after two years of traine with Silvers Rayleigh , he master his marchs(gears) to the maximun level he can domine them with out so much preparation and can combine that with the powers of haki. This atacks show how much he grow in this two years of training.

Just looking 1.7 of DON i realize madara have many skills and depend his eye he can use different skills, o si want to dos something like that to luffy because (if you look one piece) you will see luffy change his atacks a lot depending of what he use for made them strongest.

Two modes

Monkey D Luffy (Time-Skip) 180px-Gear_Second_upgrade

Default mode 1: Gear Sekando (Second)
Luffy have a complete control of the Gear sekando after the two years of training, now he can choose the part of his body where he want to use it
this prevent him to recive damage from his own technique , besides the speed and power is bigger.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

With this mode active luffy will get the following skillset:
-Bonus MS and AS (The Bonus)
-Gomu Gomu Jet Rocket (classic luffy skill)
-Kenbunshoku Haki(One Passive)
-Hao-Shoku haki (One Nuke)
-"Jet Pistol with haki" (The Ultimate)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
With the default mode 1, we are going to play a fast luffy who master his mobility in the battlefield, we can control the figth and make the enemy spend mana and skills in you , but you can dodge then, so will be a hard target with some great single target skills for destroy enemies who are away from his team.

Monkey D Luffy (Time-Skip) Gearthird

Default mode 2: Gear Sado (Third)
After two years Luffy control this gear with out any problem , he totally eliminate the problem of chibi mode (small mode) after using it, he can do some new massive techniques and really impresive destruction power.
With this mode active luffy will get the following skillset:
-Bonus of Cleave atack and bonus damage (The bonus)
-Gomu Gomu no Gigant Ono (Classic luffy skill)
-Kenbunshoku Haki and Hao-Shoku Haki (One Passive)
-Gomu Gomu no Gigant Bazooka (One Nuke)
-Gomu Gomu no Elephant Gun (The ultimate)
Playing with this mode we will get, a really strong laner and "tank" for the team, we are going to be able to initiate the figths, and nuke our enemies with stuns/slows , and try to get hp with area damage before the killers of the team, finish the job.

Gear Sekando (Second) Mode:

Mode Bonus: When luffy is in this mode he will get 50% MS and 50% AS .

Monkey D Luffy (Time-Skip) Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSb3CV50XSr0h6uxTx1ggK-uWlm6Wf2bF5Eux00jnUSNHGUshd1brBi56M

1st Skill: Gomu Gomu no Jet Rocket

Luffy use this technique for move with high speed to diferent places and hit the enemies with his body.
Luffy will blink and do damage AoE damage in the selected Area, Besides, when he pass through enemies he will pick and move them to the place what the player select in the first place (I will do a picture for explain only is it is necesary).
Before the real AMV start , you will see how bazooka pick enemies in the
way and throw them: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vT-4RH0TArU
Line Effect Spell
Effect: Blink + Aoe damage + Pick enemies.
Damage: 80/160/240/320
Range: 1200
AoE of damage: 150
AoE of pick enemies: 300
CD:20/17/14/11
Mana: 160/140/120/100

Monkey D Luffy (Time-Skip) Kenbunshokuhaki

2nd Skill: Kenbunshoku Haki

With this ability luffy can feel the presence of enemies and the incoming atacks, knowing that he can avoid them really easy.
Luffy will get a X% of dodge , and a extra X% when he is moving. Besides when he reach X% of hp he will get vision of all enemies in a radius of 2500 and see invisible units.
Dodge Chance: 12%/16%/20%/24% --------------------\
Dodge Bonus in Movement: 4%/6%/8%/10%-------------/ TOTAL DODGE IN MOVEMENT :16%/22%/28%/34%
X% of hp for activate vision: 15.25%/18.50%/21.75%/25%
Vision Plus range: 2500
Special effect: see Invisible units.

Monkey D Luffy (Time-Skip) Haoshokuhaki

3rd Skill: Hao-Shoku Haki

After two years of training luffy can control his pressence/intimidate power for take downs weakmind enemies, he can control it for use it in 3 targets or even 50000 or more targets what he choose.
Luffy use His pressence for stun enemies with lower level that him and slow enemies with bigger level, besides of that if luffy reach X% of his hp he will stun all enemies dnt care his level.
AoE: 1500 (around luffy)
Stun time: 1 sec / 2 sec / 3 sec / 4 sec
Slow %: 20%/35%/50%/65%
Slow time: 5 sec / 6 sec / 7 sec / 8 sec
Enemies who are stunned: all enemies with lower level that luffy and enemies who have 1 more level that luffy still can be stunned.
Enemies who are slowed: all enemies with more that two level of difference from luffy.
CD:20/18/16/14 secs
Mana:100/120/140/160

Monkey D Luffy (Time-Skip) 296033_2117817992426_1455033550_31813774_1628277891_n

Ultimate: Red Hawk
After two years of training Luffy can combine the gear second with bosushoku haki for do one sick damage atack, in this case he made enough heat with the friction and speed , so generate a explotion in the enemy after he impact
Luffy will select a target and throw a massive damage atk to one single enemy , the enemy will go back and in the end of the knocback will appear a explotion doing damage depending of how low is luffy hp (so, if the player use it too early he is not going to get the best potential, but is he wait too much he can die)
Single target spell
Range: 600
Explotion aoe: 250
Damage With full hp : 300/900/1500+ 100/300/500
Damage With 50% hp: 500/1100/1700+ 150/350/550
Damage With 25% hp: 700/1300/1900+ 200/400/600
Damage With 5% hp: 900/1500/2100 (this is almost imposible so i think is balanced) + 250/450/650
Knock back range: 200/400/600 + 25 for each 10% of hp missing in the enemy.
CD: 190/130/70 secs or 190/145/100 secs. tell me what you think about it.
Mana: 400/500/600 (For balanced it)

------------------------------------MODE 1 END HERE-------------------------------------------------

Gear Sado (Third) mode

Mode Bonus: In this mode Luffy get 40% Cleave atk and 20 bonus damage.

Monkey D Luffy (Time-Skip) Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQARLb6E4lMYeKwf-NMF4qpNNI713uyvJpjc6PnkIhZ0PZvn7ohhknZ0IH_
vid-> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GY9Mo9CPdEM is the same but with out the thunders. and can be do it from the floor.

1st Skill: Gomu Gomu no Gigant Ono/Axe

Luffy send a giant leg to the sky, nex to that he treads the floor , destroying it and all the enemies near because of the power of the atk, is a enemy get a direct hit of this atk will recive some really high damage.
Luffy will send his leg to the air for 2 sec of casting, them he treads doing damage in aoe around him, the enemies near to him will recive some bonus damage, and will be stunned for 1 sec.
AoE around luffy: 400
AoE aroud luffy for recive stun and bonus damage: 150
Damage In all the AoE: 100/200/300/400
Bonus damage : 75/150/225/300
Stun: 1 sec.
CD: 30/26/22/18
Mana:120/180/240/300

Monkey D Luffy (Time-Skip) Esquiva1

2nd Skill: Kenbunshoku Haki and Hao-Shoku Haki

Luffy can avoid really dangerous atacks , and knock down targets with really small will fast.
When Luffy Get a Critical atk He will have a X% of chance of reduce the damage to half and stun the enemys near to him for X secs.
Passive ability

Chance of reduce critical damage: 10 / 15 /20 / 25% + 2% x each 4 of armor in luffy.
Stun duration: 0.5secs / 1sec / 1.5secs / 2 secs + 0.10 secs x each 9 damage of the enemy
Aoe of stun: 200

Monkey D Luffy (Time-Skip) Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ0kCGFMl3H_9osNZq0sO_2AvRlN4e2soO-kZks1_Bem7eM0Ht6_2vu7vQ

3rd Skill: Gomu Gomu no Gigant Bazooka

Luffy made the bones of both arms biggers, for realize one powerfull and strongest bazooka atk to the enemy.
This skill wil work like the "gomu gomu no pistol" of 1.7, can work with the same animation, but with bigger arms for make it look like gear third(yes valk that skill is not a pistol is a bazooka or a doble pistol, but not a pistol.).
Damage: 50 /100 /150 / 200
Knock back: 350 / 400 /450 / 500
Stun: 0.5 secs / 1 sec / 1.5 secs / 2 secs
CD: 20/18/16/14 secs
Mana: 50/75/100/125

Monkey D Luffy (Time-Skip) Op_605__giant_elephant_gun_by_machineguntimz80-d33roga

Ultimate : Elephant gun

Luffy combine his gear third, with the Bosushoku haki for do a massive pistol who can even knock down a giant kraken !! IN THE WATER !! (remember luffy get really low in terms of power under water).
Luffy will send a giant punch in a direction , knocking enemies in the way, after knocking them to the end of the punch distance, all the enemies will recive AoE damage, and get stunned for X secs.
Damage: 350/800/1250
Stun: 2/4/6 secs
AoE: 600
Range: 1300
CD: 190/130/70 secs or 190/145/100 secs
Mana: 350/450/550

------------------------------------MODE 2 END HERE-------------------------------------------------

Well i end the suggest, the idea of this is to make some original effects and skills, so the players can enjoy playing the hero, i will love to do the same with each one of the champions, but i am not going to do it before valk tell me he want me to do, because is hard to find images and all that crap.

Some last detail i have to say: ultimates share CD.
The CD of each mode is 10 secs.
Main atribute is still agi.

PLS COMMENT I SPEND HALF DAY DOING THIS :D

Last edited by Juma on 11/17/2011, 6:40 am; edited 6 times in total
Juma
Juma
Experienced Member

Interests : Make the best game all !
Wall Status : The pain in my head, the heat on my chest...crap h

Back to top Go down

Monkey D Luffy (Time-Skip) Empty Re: Monkey D Luffy (Time-Skip)

Post by The10th-X 9/30/2011, 5:03 am

i compliment you for doing such a good suggestion, but i can see ALOT of balancing needed, mostly with the stuns and slows ans dodges, ill review when i have time
The10th-X
The10th-X
True Supporter

Interests : Anything Animeish, D

https://www.youtube.com/user/The10thX

Back to top Go down

Post by Juma 9/30/2011, 7:22 am

sure no problem, i just love op atacks xD !! but tell me i dnt have any problem
Juma
Juma
Experienced Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Infern 9/30/2011, 4:56 pm

He is op man :P.
Make CD to modes (g2, g3) or make g2 and g3 share cd, ex: after using gigant ono, rocket after swap to g2 is cooldowned too.

Now It looks like he can use both ultimates without cd etc.

BTW you and 10thx will have to edit ur timeskip sugestion. (mugiwaras will show alot more :b)
Infern
Infern
Experienced Member

Back to top Go down

Post by The10th-X 9/30/2011, 9:24 pm

well thats what i was planning lol
The10th-X
The10th-X
True Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Juma 9/30/2011, 11:42 pm

yes i know, i will actualize zoro and luffy after the next week. or whenever new powers come up.
Talking about the share of cd, do that combos will consume tons of mana, that is why dnt share, you maybe use those two skills and forget about using ultimate, because the ultimate use tons of mana, so you must think for use it, in the end i write the ultimates share cd, read pls :)
Juma
Juma
Experienced Member

Back to top Go down

Post by The10th-X 9/30/2011, 11:51 pm

new world anime being released tommorow~ cant waiiit~ i will be updating with ability videos if they are revealed (we probaly wont see zoros abilitys yet, at most him pwning kuma) we will see luffys haoshoku tho lol since i think the episode is a double one? or am io wrong
The10th-X
The10th-X
True Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Infern 9/30/2011, 11:54 pm

Ah ok, you should put this at beginning of suggestion, anyway, how much INT he have?

The10th-X wrote:new world anime being released tommorow~ cant waiiit~
i will be updating with ability videos if they are revealed (we probaly
wont see zoros abilitys yet, at most him pwning kuma) we will see
luffys haoshoku tho lol since i think the episode is a double one? or
am io wrong

We have to wait 2 days for English sub ;s, I cant wait to see new opening.... 0_0
BTW in last One Piece episode animation is epic, hope this animation will be all time in New World! : )

Last edited by Infern on 9/30/2011, 11:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Infern
Infern
Experienced Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Juma 9/30/2011, 11:57 pm

not sure, is that is a doble one i will cum buckets, but in any case i dnt know if the anime is reaching that part so fast, i think we should wait two weeks until that start. besides is not new world, new world is after gyojin island, this is just like a .... pre new world
Juma
Juma
Experienced Member

Back to top Go down

Post by The10th-X 10/1/2011, 12:16 am

the anime is named One Piece: New World just like Naruto -> Naruto Shippuden lol thats why im calling it that, the realese dat is already revealed to be Oct 1st, TOMMOROW FTW
anyway juma ill let you handle zoro timeskip, im gonna do ussop and sanji time-skip <- already posted on fb but anyway...lol
The10th-X
The10th-X
True Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Juma 10/1/2011, 12:32 am

The10th-X wrote:the anime is named One Piece: New World just like Naruto -> Naruto Shippuden lol thats why im calling it that, the realese dat is already revealed to be Oct 1st, TOMMOROW FTW
anyway juma ill let you handle zoro timeskip, im gonna do ussop and sanji time-skip <- already posted on fb but anyway...lol

oh first time i listen that one piece change his name, heheh nice. yes i will take control of that, send me the post in PM format so i will check it, so i can take ideas for him, anyway i will wait until he use some new atacks hehehhe, something like the cut what he do to hody .... that was like omg ! he cut half of his chest underwater !!! XD ! that is so fking amazing
Juma
Juma
Experienced Member

Back to top Go down

Post by The10th-X 10/1/2011, 12:37 am

ya zoro is the awsomest like usual lol, he just makes you go
Monkey D Luffy (Time-Skip) Luffy_Sparkle_by_AiziBlackleg
The10th-X
The10th-X
True Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Juma 10/1/2011, 6:20 am

working on that soon !! dnt worry ! :D
Juma
Juma
Experienced Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Juma 10/4/2011, 12:39 am

Valk pls TAG this , so i can actualize and the post never go down
Juma
Juma
Experienced Member

Back to top Go down

Post by valkemiere 10/5/2011, 5:14 pm

im not admin anymore. dunno why changed. thx for suggestion. ill update luffe :)
valkemiere
valkemiere
Respected: SFX Maker

http://valkemiere.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by asterix112 10/5/2011, 8:47 pm

Nice, luffy updated too ! Monkey D Luffy (Time-Skip) 2433359612
asterix112
asterix112
Amateur Member

Interests : Fairy Tail
Wall Status : Its a trap!

Back to top Go down

Post by The10th-X 10/5/2011, 9:28 pm

luffys said hes gunna destroy the ark~ i have a feeling we are gunna see an awsome move soon~
The10th-X
The10th-X
True Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Juma 10/5/2011, 11:17 pm

valkemiere wrote:im not admin anymore. dunno why changed. thx for suggestion. ill update luffe :)

thanks valk ! , i will update the post when new skills come up, i will do zoro soon , but i am thinking how i can get the maximun potential of that champ, until then i made the remake of zoro , but i will do something more amazing you can bet it ! :D !
Juma
Juma
Experienced Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Juma 10/11/2011, 10:03 am

heading to top of the list
Juma
Juma
Experienced Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Juma 10/14/2011, 5:45 am

SOME ADMIN TAG THIS OR I WILL NEED TO KEEP REPOSTING .-.
Juma
Juma
Experienced Member

Back to top Go down

Post by The10th-X 10/14/2011, 5:54 am

was woundering wh valk was asing what ono was xD cant believe i didnt relize it was cause of this lol, anyway i think valks admin was removed cause u were inactive for some time
The10th-X
The10th-X
True Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by valkemiere 10/15/2011, 12:11 am

yes i want to change luffy. hehe for the ultimates i use gigant thor axe
valkemiere
valkemiere
Respected: SFX Maker

http://valkemiere.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Infern 10/15/2011, 12:13 am

gigant thor axe not good for ulti :/
It is team move with Luffy and Usopp/Nami
Infern
Infern
Experienced Member

Back to top Go down

Post by The10th-X 10/15/2011, 12:59 am

if u add ussop suggestion u can make it so if ussop ultis then luffy uses gigant axe it will become gigant thor axe ^^
The10th-X
The10th-X
True Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Juma 10/16/2011, 2:16 am

valkemiere wrote:yes i want to change luffy. hehe for the ultimates i use gigant thor axe

just are following my suggest, or just checking for some stuff, i will like my full suggest, it will work nice
Juma
Juma
Experienced Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next