Anime Battle Characters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Onepiece]Sanji (Time-skip)

3 posters

Go down

[Onepiece]Sanji (Time-skip) Empty [Onepiece]Sanji (Time-skip)

Post by The10th-X 10/1/2011, 8:12 am

[Onepiece]Sanji (Time-skip) Sanji_after_the_time_skip__by_ruiisu_eduaado-d30adbz
Sanji
The Black Leg

Description
Sanji is a pirate and the chef of the Straw Hat Pirates. He is the fifth member of the crew and the fourth to join. Since he was born in North Blue, he is the first Straw Hat not to originate from East Blue. He is the third strongest fighter in the crew. After the 2 year timeskip, Sanji now covers his right eye, shows his left eye, and has grown his hair just slightly longer. He also sports a dark goatee, and stubble on his upper lip. Both his left and right eyebrow are curled to the right. He wears a black and yellow 3-piece suit.

Stats:

Power:A
Speed:A
Vitality:A
Intelegence:C

Stats:
Str:17
Agi:24 (Main)
Int:13

Attack Type:Meele (128)

Default Skill 1:Sky Walk [Active]
The aerial version of Blue Walk. This technique is actually CP9s Geppo technique, Sanji kicks the air to jump higher, giving the appearance of flight. Sanji created this technique during his ordeal in "hell" to escape from the okamas.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-Allows Sanji to jump into the air and move around at 500MS, he can travel over all terrains with this
-Skill can be used for Poêle à Frire: Spectre, Lasts 2 Seconds
-15 Second CD
[Onepiece]Sanji (Time-skip) Sanji_-_sky_walk
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eg99BRtqyC0 <-- first 2 parts is sky walk sanji aint used in anime yet tho

Default Skill 2:Sanji's Pirate Lunchbox [Active]
Sanji is a professional cook and has been seen making 'Pirate Lunchbox's' for the crew while they go on a adventure, after he incorperates the recipes from Kammabaka Kingdom he obtained from the 99 Professional Kammabaka cooks, he can passively strengthen the crew with his food
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-Sanji makes a item, 'Pirate Lunchbox' and puts it in his inventory
-40 Second CD

Item:Pirate Lunchbox
[Active]

Sanji's home made lunchbox for the Strawhat Pirates
-When clicked it heals 20% HP, 30% Mana and Temporarly gives a boost of 10 to Main Atttribute for 10 Seconds
-Permanantly gives 0.5 to the main attribute, can be given to other players
-50 Second CD (shares with other Pirate Lunchbox's)

Skill 1:Bien Cuit: Grill Shot [Active]
[Damage Type:Chaos]
A new technique learned after two years of training in Kamabakka Kingdom. Running at his target at incredible speeds, Sanji will spin around slightly and deliver a strong back kick to the center of his target. This will burn a significant amount of the target around the kicked area and leave a criss-crossed grill shaped burn.
-Sanji runs towards the target at 700MS, then kicks his opponent with Diable Jambe, 600 Cast range
-Adds 3 Diable Counters to the Sanji, [Burns] Opponent dealing DPS for 4 Seconds
Level 1:Initial hit deals 100 Damage, Burn deals 15 DPS
Level 2:Initial hit deals 200 Damage, Burn deals 30 DPS
Level 3:Initial hit deals 300 Damage, Burn deals 45 DPS
Level 5:Initial hit deals 400 Damage, Burn deals 60 DPS
-23/22/21/20 Second CD
[Onepiece]Sanji (Time-skip) Grillshot
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rwRK4BfL3TQ <-- what this move evoled from, just with the dash and the burning

Skill 2:Diable Jambe [Active]
Diable Jambe uses friction to set Sanji's leg on fire, adding extreme heat to the impact of his kicks. In this form, Sanji, due to the high temperature, has more speed, more strength, and the ability to burn his opponents. While like this, he can light his opponent on fire. It is also later revealed that Sanji can utilize this with either his left or right leg.
-Boosts Sanji's MS and AS, Each hit Sanji induces gives him Diable counters, Creeps give ? Counters and Heros give ? Counters
-Gives Sanji a % Chance to burn the opponent for 0.3X AGI DPS for 4 Seconds (Physical Damage)
-Upon activation Diable Jambe is changed to Poêle à Frire: Spectre, Lasts 30 Seconds
Level 1: 5% MS and 10% AS, Creeps = 0.05 a counter Heros = 0.15 a counter, 8% chance to [Burn]
Level 1: 10% MS and 20% AS, Creeps = 0.1 a counter Heros = 0.3 a counter, 8% chance to [Burn]
Level 1: 15% MS and 30% AS, Creeps = 0.15 a counter Heros = 0.45 a counter, 8% chance to [Burn]
Level 1: 20% MS and 40% AS, Creeps = 0.2 a counter Heros = 0.6 a counter, 8% chance to [Burn]
-80/70/60/50 Second CD
[Onepiece]Sanji (Time-skip) Sanjifirerykick

Diable Jambe Skill:Poêle à Frire: Spectre
[Active] [Damage Type:Physical]
Another new technique learned after two years of training in Kamabakka Kingdom. After using Sky Walk, Sanji kicks repeatedly downward with his flaming leg, to take out multiple opponents. The way Sanji moves his flaming leg is very similar to the way Ivankov moves his head while using Ganmen Spectrum, which seems to be the reason why Sanji decided to put the "Spectre" word (which is French for Spectrum) in the name of this attack.
-Sky Walk can be used to get rid of the cast time and increase DMG, This skill levels with Diable Jambe
-Sanji uses this spell in his current position, 500 AOE, 1.5 Second Cast Time (He jumps up in this time)
-Sanji kicks dowards loads of times dealing AOE damage for 2 seconds, Gives 1 Diable counter for each enemy Hero hit
-Enemy heros are stunned for the duration of this spell
Level 1:Deals 20 + Agi X 0.2 Every 0.5 Seconds
Level 2:Deals 40 + Agi X 0.4 Every 0.5 Seconds
Level 3:Deals 60 + Agi X 0.6 Every 0.5 Seconds
Level 4:Deals 80 + Agi X 0.8 Every 0.5 Seconds
-20/18/16/14 Second CD
[Onepiece]Sanji (Time-skip) 011vds[Onepiece]Sanji (Time-skip) Atrjsr10
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W_4CYkB4ZgY&feature=related<---- move that it evoled from, it just hits alot more and without the final hit

Skill 3:Party Table
Sanji spins on his hands while using his legs to deliver stong kicks to enemys around him
-Sanji spins for 1.5 Seconds knocking enemys who touch him back for 300 Range (400 AOE)
-Deals more damage in Diable Jambe and adds 2 Diable counters to Sanji
Level 1:Deals 100 Damage, 150 During Diable Jambe
Level 1:Deals 200 Damage, 300 During Diable Jambe
Level 1:Deals 300 Damage, 450 During Diable Jambe
Level 1:Deals 400 Damage, 600 During Diable Jambe
-24/22/20/18 Second CD
[Onepiece]Sanji (Time-skip) 250px-Kicksanji

Ultimate:Flambage Shot
[Active] [Damage TYpe:Magic]

In the air (sometimes several feet from the ground), Sanji kicks the
side of an opponent's head with his foot (or the middle of their torso)
and Diable Jambe's heat greatly increases the power, often with
explosive effect. The target is usually kicked downwards, causing them
to come crashing into the ground.
-Kicks a target into the air then smashes them into the ground causing a AOE explosion, Requires Diable Jambe, 300 Cast range
-Inital kick deals ?X AGI Physical damage, Final kick deals ? Magic Damage and Explosion Deals ?X Diable counters in Chaos Damage (600 AOE)
-Max amount of diable counters is 30, Counters stay till ulti is used, check amount of counters by typing -Diable
Level 1:Initial kick deals 1.5X AGI, Final Kick deals 300 Damage, Explosion deals 8 X Amt of Diable Counters
Level 2:Initial kick deals 3X AGI, Final Kick deals 600 Damage, Explosion deals 16 X Amt of Diable Counters
Level 3:Initial kick deals 4.5X AGI, Final Kick deals 900 Damage, Explosion deals 24 X Amt of Diable Counters
-120/100/80 Seconds CD
[Onepiece]Sanji (Time-skip) Diable_Jambe_Flambage_Shot
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SYxm4ii00wY&feature=related <--- contains diable jambe and flambage shot

Last edited by The10th-X on 10/1/2011, 9:45 pm; edited 3 times in total
The10th-X
The10th-X
True Supporter

Interests : Anything Animeish, D

https://www.youtube.com/user/The10thX

Back to top Go down

[Onepiece]Sanji (Time-skip) Empty Re: [Onepiece]Sanji (Time-skip)

Post by The10th-X 10/1/2011, 7:15 pm

completed!
The10th-X
The10th-X
True Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Infern 10/1/2011, 9:22 pm

Player can control Sanji durning Party Table? Sanji must be close to enemy for using ulti(cast range) or just like Gogeta ulti?
And 1 more question, did you make mistake or INT is rly main at?

BTW, do you have any plans about Chopper/Franky timeskip suggestion? I want make one
Infern
Infern
Experienced Member

Back to top Go down

Post by The10th-X 10/1/2011, 9:32 pm

naw ill leave it to u, Juma handling luffy/zoro, im handling ussop/sanji so u can have chooper/franky =D lol
and yah i failed with the stats lol, he cant move with party table, ill put cast range now
The10th-X
The10th-X
True Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Juma 10/3/2011, 4:38 am

i am sure Bien Cuit: Grill Shot is more powrfull in the serie that the ultiamte
Juma
Juma
Experienced Member

Interests : Make the best game all !
Wall Status : The pain in my head, the heat on my chest...crap h

Back to top Go down

Post by The10th-X 10/3/2011, 5:21 am

i know~ but it suits the ulti better for some reason~ if there is a better move suited for ulti ill put it~.... why am i doing this thing at the end of my lines~
The10th-X
The10th-X
True Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Juma 10/5/2011, 11:27 pm

well i like more the grill shot, is like a net of burning kick, is amazing.

also i do this comment for let timeskip post on top
Juma
Juma
Experienced Member

Interests : Make the best game all !
Wall Status : The pain in my head, the heat on my chest...crap h

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down