Anime Battle Characters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ABC Item Builds

+7
Angel of Game
jib123
OmegaSui
selphiroth
NoirEmperorXIII
Aria.OwNs
Genflare
11 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

ABC Item Builds Empty ABC Item Builds

Post by Genflare 6/22/2011, 5:36 pm

Hey guys, Just wondering if you guys know of a specific item combo for a specific char.

So far I just go with (1st build Alastor, Then that hp orb, then Aigis)

but can you guys give suggestions as well cause Konata seems hard to use with those items
Genflare
Genflare
Moderator: Animator

Interests : EROGE!!
Wall Status : Still waiting for 1.

Back to top Go down

ABC Item Builds Empty Re: ABC Item Builds

Post by Aria.OwNs 6/22/2011, 6:03 pm

I go always:
1) HP Orb -> On Everyhero.
2) Alastor -> On Everyhero except Kanade and Ichigo.
3) Boots -> On everyhero Except Ichigo. Blink Rules.
4) Gae bolga/Nova Staff/Hollow Mask -> Depends on the hero
5) Sword -> If Melee, Bow -> If Ranged, Scythe -> If Hero got already Splash (E.G. Haruhi), Saiyan Armor/Aegis -> Only on Yuuji and Ichigo.
6) Scythe -> If Carry (E.G BRS) and didn't buy it before, Gloves -> Only with Nanoha, Saiyan Armor -> Almost with Everyhero (Except Nanoha) and on Yuuji and Ichigo If bought Aegis before, Aegis Shield -> Only on Yuuji and Ichigo If bought Saiyan armor before.

Note: This build may change depending on your gameplay, your allies, your enemies, and game mode.

About Konata, I would go -> 1) HP Orb, 2) Alastor, 3) Boots, 4) Nova Staff, 5) Sword, and finally but not less important Saiyan Armor.
Aria.OwNs
Aria.OwNs
Respected: Retired Team

Back to top Go down

Post by NoirEmperorXIII 6/22/2011, 7:12 pm

it really depends but mostly my first item always would be either Alastor, Bow, or Scythe.
NoirEmperorXIII
NoirEmperorXIII
Addicted Member

Interests : Moe and Cool
Wall Status : is waiting...

Back to top Go down

Post by Genflare 6/22/2011, 7:19 pm

Hmm. I would like something like say....

(Item Builds for Noobs):
Yuuji:Get Saiyan armour then spam hp orbs

Something like that lol. Or could you guys tell me what you usually buy for the characters you use and why?
Genflare
Genflare

Back to top Go down

Post by selphiroth 6/22/2011, 7:20 pm

not that real item should be Aizen Hogyoku XD
selphiroth
selphiroth
Addicted Member

Interests : Anime and games
Wall Status : 未来の 作成 ために, 俺たちが 変わる

Back to top Go down

Post by Genflare 6/22/2011, 7:22 pm

LOL wish you could actually buy that. Btw I actually tried to use the whosyourdaddy cheat in single player and :O took about 10-15 hits to kill Aizen. is it actually possible to kill him before the game ends?
Genflare
Genflare

Back to top Go down

Post by selphiroth 6/22/2011, 7:25 pm

lol Aizen really too strong impossible to beat him with normal mode
have two conditions for beat
first : whosyourdaddy
second : -wtf mode no cooldown skill and get Kanade kill him XD
dunno if in normal with no cheat can beat him
selphiroth
selphiroth
Addicted Member

Interests : Anime and games
Wall Status : 未来の 作成 ために, 俺たちが 変わる

Back to top Go down

Post by NoirEmperorXIII 6/22/2011, 7:27 pm

ah...then

For Skill Spammer and Akiha ,Ichigo,Avenger, Blackstar, and TK, I would always go with Alastor for easy farm. Then item will be followed up with anything

Yuuji, I always go with 3 life orbs items at first.

Shiki,my first would be either Scythe or hp orb
NoirEmperorXIII
NoirEmperorXIII
Addicted Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Genflare 6/22/2011, 7:29 pm

Or~ just get Shana to non-stop fuzetsu and yuuji to spam his silver fireballs
again -wtf mode needed lol.

Btw I think this discussion should stop or item builds would change to random chat LOL

oh and is it really appropriate to buy 6 hp orbs for Yuuji?

Anyone know how to get Konata to own easily? cause whenever I use her otaku beam people just go behind me *ahem* blackstar,Yuuji,Shiki, *ahem* *ahem*

P.S did I post this topic in the right section?
Genflare
Genflare

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaSui 6/22/2011, 7:44 pm

Yes.
Because no one is gonna sit there like a sitting duck waiting the beam to go boom boom on his/her face. Get yourself a disabler, and the obvious choice is Miku with her WTF supportive skills. Though, the skill should be placed where no one expected for it (or at least didn't notice), such as from left-right creep camps (stay in the fog of war).

Healing pots - HP gem - More healing pots - + BD item - HP gem - Healing pots - HP gem - + BD item - repeat from first step.

Depends on how you farm, get yourself the shoes to help chasing-fleeing.
OmegaSui
OmegaSui
Moderator: Balancer & Tester

Interests : Aigis, duh?
Wall Status : In Tartarus, fapping

https://abcwc3.forumotion.com/t155-aigis-persona-3

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria.OwNs 6/22/2011, 7:46 pm

Kuroi Mato - Black Rock Shooter
Role: Farmer/DPS - Easy to get items with it, since it's a farmer, She needs HP, DMG and Armor to tank.
Items: HP Orb (HP, Obvious) - Alastor (Stats and 500DMG) - Boots (To chase enemies) - Hollow Mask(Tank build) or Gae Bolga (DPS Build) - Sword (For DMG) - Armor (To tank, what else should be an armor for)
Notes: Funny hero, easy to be OVERFARMED and Pwn enemies easy (Everybody loves this), Imba Long Range Ultimate (Who doesn't like 7500 DMG on a Line while enemies are crying ''IMBA IMBA'')

Nanoha Takamachi - Mahou Shoujo Lyrical Nanoha
Role: Farmer/Ganker/Ranged Bombardier/DPS - Easy to farm due to Imbaness Ranged AoE Spells, Funny to catch Running heros on low hp with Flash Move, can rule a game if played correctly raping everybody with a few hits (DPS Build)
Items: HP Orb - Alastor - Gae Bolga (DPS Build) or Nova Staff (Support Build) - Bow (Critical Hits) - Boots (MS is not needed due to Flash move, Evasion and Attack Speed is welcome on Nanoha) - Gloves (DPS Build, to do insane DMG if combined with Gae Bolga) or Armor (Defensive Build, recommended with Nova Staff)
Notes: Imo the funniest Hero on ABC, Nanoha may fit almost every role including Support, Tank and Gank due to Her Imba Flash Move.
Raping everything from distance is funny! ^^

Miku Hatsune - Vocaloid
Role: Support/Tank - Able to support everyhero and disabling enemies till death (or till they cry and ragequit), Healing 45% Max HP makes her able to tank also.
Items: HP Orb - Alastor - Boots - Nova Staff - Armor and Gloves/Aegis or Sword and Armor/Gloves is Fine.
Notes: Loved hero by everybody (atleast those who know how to play) On teamfights, being able to turn an unbalanced fight into a woundless Ownage (Yup i'm talking about her Imba Perma Disable and Ultimate).

Shana - Shakugan No Shana
Role: DPS/Support (Playing with Yuuji using Fuzetsu while Yuuji rapes them with Silver Ball)/Ganker (On Wings Form)
Items: HP Orb - Alastor - Boots - Gae Bolga (Gae Bolga is not working on Ranged Form) - Sword (Mainly focused on Melee Combat, Bow is useless on Shana Imo) - Gloves/Scythe (Fuzetsu and Rape them till death) or Armor to tank.
Notes: Funny hero, able to escape ganks (Fuzetsu), able to ruin enemy moral (Suiciding herself with ultimate while enemy is on Fuzetsu xD) And Best Combo if combined with Yuuji.

These 4 Heros are the Characters I play the most, Enjoy with the guide.
Note: You may bear in mind that Guide listed Above is Made by me and my own experience playing ABC, Everything listed Above is not the only possible build, it may change depending on game development including an unlimited number of possible builds.

Last edited by Miku.OwNs on 6/22/2011, 8:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Aria.OwNs
Aria.OwNs

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaSui 6/22/2011, 7:48 pm

If you find yourself satisfied with this, please repost this on the character information section in individual thread of each character. This could provide some help for newbies plus give a reason for us to actually go to that section.
OmegaSui
OmegaSui
Moderator: Balancer & Tester

Interests : Aigis, duh?
Wall Status : In Tartarus, fapping

https://abcwc3.forumotion.com/t155-aigis-persona-3

Back to top Go down

Post by Genflare 6/22/2011, 7:49 pm

kk I'll do it, thanks

Eh wait was that ment for me or miku?
Genflare
Genflare

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria.OwNs 6/22/2011, 7:53 pm

I guess it was for me.
I already Posted my little guides on the right character information section.

Edit: I just read the post above about killing Aizen, If you want to kill Aizen at low lvl you need the following things:
1) -WTF Mode
2) Pick Haruhi
3) Go to Aizen and Spam Q; Q Q Q and More Q, He is damaged and he cannot hit you due to Ethereal form.
4) Enjoy.
Aria.OwNs
Aria.OwNs

Back to top Go down

Post by jib123 6/22/2011, 8:21 pm

I would always go first for Orb for more HP or Scythe for farming(if you dont have much spam skills)
jib123
jib123
Addicted Member

Interests : Little Busters! fag
Wall Status : Key's works are the

Back to top Go down

Post by Angel of Game 6/23/2011, 10:13 am

Miku.OwNs wrote:...I just read the post above about killing Aizen, If you want to kill Aizen at low lvl you need the following things:
1) -WTF Mode
2) Pick Haruhi
3) Go to Aizen and Spam Q; Q Q Q and More Q, He is damaged and he cannot hit you due to Ethereal form.
4) Enjoy.

THIS :twisted:

By the way, if you play as Avenger, just buy 5 orbs and shoes or 4 orbs, gloves, and shoes. Works in almost every situation. If you're lucky, you will always spam his default skill. If that's not enough, buy max health tomes. Or perhaps someone else has better build? :P
Angel of Game
Angel of Game
Experienced Member

Interests : Anime, Manga, Games,
Wall Status : College over game~!

http://thestupidgenius.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by nomanright 6/23/2011, 5:47 pm

@ killing aizen
you don't need wtf mode to kill him, get 3 players, any of your choice, it just takes awhile, but not impossible

if 2 players, get blackstar, his ulti works on boss and 25% off aize you know how much it is, another is using reimu, up to you, i've done it alot of times killing aizen with shana as well, "it's not impossible, it's just hard"
nomanright
nomanright
Respected: Better than Nothing

Interests : COMPUTER!!!
Wall Status : hmm... normal?

Back to top Go down

Post by Genflare 6/23/2011, 8:02 pm

Oh~, so it IS possible? thanks, but lol I doubt the other team would leave you alone while you're killing him, or if they did, "your tower just got destroyed"
Genflare
Genflare

Back to top Go down

Post by Angel of Game 6/23/2011, 9:08 pm

If you truly ask me about killing aizen, I will just wait until I have upgraded all of my equipment, level 30, and stock enough health. Kill the mini-bosses first and grab their items. You can challenge Aizen alone at this point. It takes time, but it's better than ended with too many failures and your enemies have reached higher level and done upgrading. But still, it depends you play as who and how well you can control your character.

If you play multiplayer, challenge him together with all of your allies if you play "Team Kill" mode or let one or two to guard the tower when you play "Tower Defense" mode. Make sure the ones who protect the tower should be skilled with the characters they choose. Don't forget to let your friends who were protecting your tower hunt Aizen after you successfully killed him. :P

Also, if you think one of your enemies is MIA for too long, hunt him/her down in Aizen's or mini-bosses' area. Unless you make a deal with them not to disturb them. :P
Angel of Game
Angel of Game
Experienced Member

Interests : Anime, Manga, Games,
Wall Status : College over game~!

http://thestupidgenius.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by jib123 6/24/2011, 10:25 am

I can kill Aizen without taking any damage. No WTFs or cheat(but i'm playing with AI though). My hero is Akiha Tohno.

I buy damage items for her(Scythe, Sword, Gae Bolga) + Kill Azure for another damage item(forgot the name of item lol) + Orb(really need this for beating AI purposes) + Boots(Everyone needs this item)

How to kill Aizen
1. Use Akiha's Default Skill at the farthest range you can and spam on Aizen until he dies(with the items, I say the damage would be around 6000-8000 and CD is just 8 seconds)
2. When Aizen attempts to chase you, run as fast as you can to the outside of Aizen's area.

Reason for farthest range:
Somehow, Aizen doesn't chase you if you cast it far enough and you've run away for just a second

Another is Kanade Tachibana(but I always have many tries before killing Aizen)

Items
Boots and Orb(I never play without this 2 items although I just buy boots as the 6th item)
X-Gloves
Sword
Hollow Mask
Bow(critical stacks even on meelee so Kanade has two chances of committing critical strike)

How to Kill
Max out your Harmonics until you get 4 Kanade
Use Distortion and form a square with Aizen in the middle and use Howling
Then, use Delay for pure DPS damage
*You can't kill him with one try of this lol. I had it at least 5 tries
jib123
jib123
Addicted Member

Interests : Little Busters! fag
Wall Status : Key's works are the

Back to top Go down

Post by nomanright 6/24/2011, 10:51 am

all can kill aizen on mutiple tries btw, the main point is how you kill without letting the other team get the item (of course ai won't take it, but other players will) and aizen's item is of all cases the most wanted item since it adds +40 to all. having akiha run and attack is a good way, but that lets your enemy too much chances for a last hit kill and take item XD though i'm gonna try it out later **,
nomanright
nomanright
Respected: Better than Nothing

Interests : COMPUTER!!!
Wall Status : hmm... normal?

Back to top Go down

Post by IloveTsundere 6/24/2011, 1:03 pm

if your going a melee build i dont suggest getting hollow mask.. orb effect doesnt stack with gae bolg and gae bolg is MUCH more useful than a life leech imo also, boots shuld always come atleast second or third. Evasion and Move Speed are giant factors. Why you get bow for melee i have no idea...
IloveTsundere
IloveTsundere
Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by NoirEmperorXIII 6/24/2011, 3:49 pm

and this one become an aizen killing discussion LOL.
Well I rarely tried battling that guy and I can kill him with Ichigo,Kanade, and Avenger. You might say my way of killing him is a bit weak since that I dont really feel like killing him. I always use Hollow Mask for this three if I dont like putting hell damage for them since that I always go with back and forth scenery.

Well its true that all char can kill Aizen but the hardest character to try doing it would be BRS as far as I see
NoirEmperorXIII
NoirEmperorXIII
Addicted Member

Back to top Go down

Post by NoirEmperorXIII 7/19/2011, 6:24 am

bump. my own build for BRS.

Farmer/Tank game style. And Its up to the player to use when to buy potions.

For the skill build. get all the 1st three skill to lvl3 then choose one(Chain Reaction or Rapid Fire) which one you let to lvl3 cause it is needed to have "Block" to get lvl5 soon.

Item set should be on this order as well.
1.Shield
2.Life Orb
3.Armor
4.Life Steal
5.Bow
6.Sword

Reason for that item build.
Shield stacks with Block and Shield helps a big deal with BRS that HP orb cant give early game.Its obvious for life item for the second item even you already has shield. BRS hp stat is 3 so her HP is low so HP item is in need as well. Then armor just to have her able to tank.Life steal is also an item for tank purpose. Bow is to support the life steal then sword to gain damage and an ideal item for BRS cause of her default.

At max level, BRS can tank tarasque and azure in one run with this build if your gonna defeat those with at least 3(2 skill spammer) or 2(1 hitter) heroes including BRS
NoirEmperorXIII
NoirEmperorXIII
Addicted Member

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaSui 7/19/2011, 10:02 am

Shield stacks with Block
What?!
OmegaSui
OmegaSui