Anime Battle Characters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Remake][Shakugan no Shana] Shana

+6
thomasinow
jib123
NoirEmperorXIII
entaobah
Aria.OwNs
OmegaSui
10 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

[Remake][Shakugan no Shana] Shana - Page 2 Empty [Remake][Shakugan no Shana] Shana

Post by OmegaSui 9/17/2011, 10:04 pm

First topic message reminder :

Let's cut to the chase shall we? I don't have time to do all the infos that everyone knows already, which most doesn't even give a damn.

The thing is, Shana's skills ain't that much appealing, to me at least. The first skill is a mere shockwave without much improvement, while the 2nd skill is a pain in the ass to me as it just fking knock your foe to god knows where. The third skill is, according to nomanright, isn't exactly what it is in the actual anime, with Shana being able to gtfo of Fuzetsu area and still maintains it -> 4s disable every 50->30s PLUS you can't decide exactly where the area will be, but the trolling circle around you. The ultimate is totally insane, with its full combowhoring power with 3rd and 2nd ( blink + disable ggkthx) dealing un-reduced WTF damage to ZOMG AoE, and huge possibility of easy self-denial (Not to mention the skill should've been some kind of Metamorphosis. Not cool man, not cool.

Default skill : Guren no Souyoku (C) 紅蓮の双翼

Shana's pair of fiery wings on her back, giving her the ability to fly. These wings combined with her low weight give her the versatility and agile she needs to dodge incoming attacks with ease, demonstrated with her being able to evade Hecate's powerful spell named Aster.
---
Walk : Shana's BAT is 1.25 during this state.
Fly : Shana gains zero collision, 3% to dodge damage for every 100 MS she currently has, but BAT is 1.8 during this state. Dodging damage increases Shana's MS by 15% for 3s.
---
CD : 3 seconds

(Both maintain melee range instead of ranged. Zero collision as in she can walk through most units and terrains, except certain blockade/impassable terrain. Dodge damage works like Void's backtrack, you can dodge any type of damage by healing the same amount of damage when you take it, before or after depends on your hp being lower or higher than the damage itself, and it should be obv that you cannot dodge damage that is higher than your max hp. Since flying is now also melee, if possible, please make the animation looks like she flies down to slash and flies back up again, instead of slashing on the air like old ranged mode. MS increment does stack. Dodging chance is based on MS, that is 1->100 = 3%, 101->200 = 6%, and so on. Under any state should her MS be > than 522, the dodging chance will be fixed at 40%.)

First skill : Guren no Oodachi (Q) 紅蓮の大太刀 [Attack type : Chaos/Damage type : Unknown]

Shana coats her Nietono no Shana with a flame, making divinely-blessed flames emanate from within in, coating it in a crimson, fiery aura, which can be hurled a distance away to burn her enemies down to a crisp, leaving them as nothing but piles upon piles of ash.
---
Release a fiery wave traveling up to 1000 range, dealing damage, and disabling non-allied units in 350 AoE based on the wave's traveled length.
Increase the damage of the wave by a certain amount for every 50 range traveled.
Decrease the stun duration of the wave by 0.1s for every 50 range traveled. Initial stun duration is 2s.
Can be exploded halfway by pressing this button again.
---
Level 1 : Initial damage is 100, damage increment is 20.
Level 2 : Initial damage is 250, damage increment is 30.
Level 3 : Initial damage is 400, damage increment is 40.
Level 4 : Initial damage is 550, damage increment is 50.
Level 5 : Initial damage is 700, damage increment is 60.
---
Cooldown : 18s

(The wave starts traveling 100 away from Shana's current location, travels at 1000 MS, meaning 1s to reach max range. Reaching max range will automatically explode itself dealing max dmg and 2-(1000/50*0.1)=0s stun. It's basically the same as the current skill, with said bonus effects and dmg)

Kaen Kougeki (W) [Attack type : Spells/Damage type : Unknown]

Last edited by OmegaSui on 9/20/2011, 3:08 pm; edited 3 times in total
OmegaSui
OmegaSui
Moderator: Balancer & Tester

Interests : Aigis, duh?
Wall Status : In Tartarus, fapping

https://abcwc3.forumotion.com/t155-aigis-persona-3

Back to top Go down

[Remake][Shakugan no Shana] Shana - Page 2 Empty Re: [Remake][Shakugan no Shana] Shana

Post by NoirEmperorXIII 10/11/2011, 4:11 pm

oh I would like for you Sui to put this remake suggestion into "on-hold" state and wait first for the end of Shakugan no Shana 3. Cause if we are going to follow the anime(which seems going to happen at Yuuji considering that their is already a model for Snake of the Festival), Tenpa Jyousai will surely be change.
NoirEmperorXIII
NoirEmperorXIII
Addicted Member

Interests : Moe and Cool
Wall Status : is waiting...

Back to top Go down

[Remake][Shakugan no Shana] Shana - Page 2 Empty Re: [Remake][Shakugan no Shana] Shana

Post by OmegaSui 10/11/2011, 5:09 pm

Remaking on hold.
Not sure if srs.

I am not going to follow the anime, as it doesn't even give a noticeable hint on Shana's skills/powers.

And i don't think i'll keep Fuzetsu (too...stupid, unrelated and overpowered, wtf 4s AoE stop) and Tenpa Jyousai (not cool, and it's totally out of place).

A passive will replace Fuzetsu, and it might be either her sword or a random trollololo fiery themed skill that i have. A metamorphosis will replace Tenpa Jyousai, thou i'm not really sure what its effects are going to be.
OmegaSui
OmegaSui

Back to top Go down

Post by selphiroth 10/12/2011, 8:37 am

well wait for Shakugan no Shana III (Final) end will got more ideas XD

well Yuji now got long hair with OP in Anime you gonna have to look

this Anime [Remake][Shakugan no Shana] Shana - Page 2 2126454960
selphiroth
selphiroth
Addicted Member

Interests : Anime and games
Wall Status : 未来の 作成 ために, 俺たちが 変わる

Back to top Go down

Post by jib123 10/12/2011, 9:22 am

Yeah. Since SnSIII is out, I also vote for this to hold until the anime is finished. Maybe she'll learn a thing or two. Like in the 1st ep of Season 3 where she creates a big flaming hand
jib123
jib123
Addicted Member

Interests : Little Busters! fag
Wall Status : Key's works are the

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaSui 4/7/2012, 9:35 pm

Back in business. Now those who have watched SnS ss3, show me some new haxxor skills that Shana has.

And no I don't have the time to spare for 24 eps.
OmegaSui
OmegaSui

Back to top Go down

Post by FlameOFHeaven 1/4/2013, 8:03 am

HI guys this is just a suggestion i just finished rewatching SnS 1-3 and after 1week of thinking what kind of skills does i start reserching and i found this game that contains shana skills exactly she is using in SnS 3Final and if your interested i could post the game name or skill pictures Thanks for reading
FlameOFHeaven
FlameOFHeaven
Random People

Interests : In Anime Of Course
Wall Status : an endless void

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaSui 1/4/2013, 11:53 am

Making skills are easy like taking candies from children.
Make them work together is a bit harder.
Create the synergy between skills are the main problem, and the hardest.
I doubt random anime map would be able to make a skill that escape the routine skillset of 2 nukes 1 avatar/metamorph/selfbuff 1 disable/slow. Which is boring, just like how Shana is currently. But do post it if you want, don't mind me.
OmegaSui
OmegaSui

Back to top Go down

Post by FlameOFHeaven 1/4/2013, 8:31 pm

Ok Thanks Sir for approving as promise this are the skills of shana that i see in that map im talking about
FlameOFHeaven
FlameOFHeaven
Random People

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaSui 1/4/2013, 9:11 pm

You could've just post it instead of stick it into a signature.

I'm more interested in skill's actual effect rather than visual, which has nothing to do with me.
OmegaSui
OmegaSui

Back to top Go down

Post by FlameOFHeaven 1/4/2013, 9:40 pm

ok sir then i will post the effects of the skills in a moment Grin~
FlameOFHeaven
FlameOFHeaven
Random People

Back to top Go down

Post by FlameOFHeaven 1/4/2013, 9:48 pm

Here is the description of the skills sir

True Red: cause damage (10 explosion on an arc-shaped trajectory, each point of explosion caused by skill level X cast distance 100 damage)

Remember: When the magic value below 800, the release of the distance more than 300 additional skill level of each explosion X0.35 times intelligence value of the damage

Special effects: use true red will emerge out of the batter technology flying flame (cooling time of 1.5 seconds)
Q: flying flame

Injury (10 explosion caused by three lines, each explosion caused the the skill level X20 injury)

Remember: When the magic value below 800, the release of the distance more than 300 additional skill level of each explosion X0.2 times intelligence value of the damage

Special effects: flying flame will emerge out of the batter technology Conviction and open trial of the eye (Increase 2000 vision and be able to see the hidden God unit for 5 seconds)

Q: Conviction

Cause the front line explosion damage (15 points, each point of explosion damage caused by skill level X0.2 times intelligence value X3

Special effects: the use of Conviction will emerge out of the batter technology really red fixed Cooldown CD.
R: Quanliyiji

The combination of the countless beliefs knife, girls heart and love into a day of fire.

Damage formula: the skill level X0.35 times maximum mana damage, vertigo 1.5 seconds

FlameOFHeaven
FlameOFHeaven
Random People

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaSui 1/4/2013, 9:53 pm

Yea as I expected just a bunch of nukes. Thanks anyway.
OmegaSui
OmegaSui

Back to top Go down

Post by FlameOFHeaven 1/4/2013, 10:07 pm

no problem sir Big Grin
FlameOFHeaven
FlameOFHeaven
Random People

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2