Anime Battle Characters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Description Improvement - Any Description-Related Feedback Here

+5
pkw.Felix
Deckai
OmegaSui
thomasinow
Leaderofrouge
9 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Description Improvement - Any Description-Related Feedback Here - Page 3 Empty Description Improvement - Any Description-Related Feedback Here

Post by Leaderofrouge 10/10/2010, 5:46 am

First topic message reminder :

The best way to do this is to copy out the original description/text --- either find it from the character information section or the game (screenshots would be a good idea) --- highlight the part of the text that contains the error(s) then write your suggestion in a separate paragraph. This way ToM/other authors know exactly where to look & change. So I will start this off as an example:

Description Improvement - Any Description-Related Feedback Here - Page 3 Abc10

Also in the description:
"Yuuji slash the sword with his Power of Existence. Make an energy wave is appear on top of his sword.
Deals 225 damage each slash hitted
"

My Suggestion:
Using his Power of Existence, Yuuji can generate energy waves when he swings his sword.
Deals 225 damage each wave.
Leaderofrouge
Leaderofrouge
Respected: Retired Team

Interests : Anime/Manga/others

Back to top Go down

Description Improvement - Any Description-Related Feedback Here - Page 3 Empty Re: Description Improvement - Any Description-Related Feedback Here

Post by thomasinow 10/20/2010, 9:26 am

well the map is on my friend right now.. so.. i will update it later when i receive again the map from him..
thomasinow
thomasinow
Admin: Author & Developer

Interests : Modeling, GFX Stuff

https://abcwc3.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Description Improvement - Any Description-Related Feedback Here - Page 3 Empty Re: Description Improvement - Any Description-Related Feedback Here

Post by pkw.Felix 10/20/2010, 1:39 pm

its with sion already o.o?

good then ._.

~pkw
pkw.Felix
pkw.Felix
Admin: Technical Support

Interests : Animating

Back to top Go down

Post by Leaderofrouge 10/20/2010, 3:23 pm

Original Description for Leek
A special attack that Miku release, which make her leek's grow bigger for an instant hit to single enemy.
Give 10% chance to stun the enemy with 40 extra damag and stunning for 1 second and 2 seconds to creep.

Suggested Description for Leek
Miku has a chance to cause the enemy's eyes to water while attacking, due to the stinging sensation released from the leek, rendering them unable to fight effectively.
10% to irritate the enemy's eyes causing them to water. Takes 1 second to recover for heroes and 2 for creeps.
----------------------------------------------------------------
Original Description for Magical Leek
Miku take out her Leek with magical force. Then she slam it to make magical force ripple from her Leek.
Release magical force and after hit the target, it will explode.

Suggested Description for Magical Leek
Miku launches a ripple of magical force from her leek in a straight line path which explodes upon contact stunning nearby enemies as well.
Original Description for Cheer
Miku cheer's up the allies target with her voice.
Instantly recovering target health.

Suggested Description for Cheer
Miku sings with a soothing tune which can ease off the pain of allies.
Recovering target ally's HP instantly.
Original Description for Mute
Miku screams a series of random vocal pitches, rendering enemies dizzy and unable to think properly.
Dealing small damage and stunning each enemy around her and make they can't using a spell for a while

Suggested Description for Mute
Miku lets out a sudden high pitch sound that hurts the ears of those nearby at the time, making them feel dizzy and unable to concentrate in battle.
Deals AoE damage, stunning and silencing nearby enemies for a short period.
Original Description for Concert
Miku yeilding her vocal prowess begins to sing a song, causing all opposing forces to succumb to its melody in the middle of the battlfield resulting in heavy aoe damage
Deals damage around her and cause all of the enemy target to not attacking and decreasing all affected unit combat spirit.

Suggested Description for Concert
Miku sings one of her well-known songs and the melody has such a strong relieving effect which can actually completely neutralise all hostility within enemies towards Miku while listening to her singing.
Disables the attack of and deals damage to all enemies within the area.

I also have a proposal to make. Instead of some of the current names used for Miku's skill I suggest the following:

Magical Leek --> Hyper Resonance
Cheer --> Harmonics
Mute --> Dissonance
Concert --> Sound of Music

If we decides to accept my proposal I will need to make some adjustments to the descriptions to make them more suitable - these were originally something that I've decided for some of the custom skills that I wanted to make; since I haven't been able to come up with any yet, you can use these names now without the fear of copyright XD

Also, I reckon we should actually use a part of one of Miku's songs for her ulti while channeling the ability :P
Leaderofrouge
Leaderofrouge

Back to top Go down

Post by thomasinow 10/20/2010, 7:54 pm

Hyper Resonance.. i will use it..

Harmonics... is there any different name for this? (since kanade is having same name skill of this one)

Dissonance.. nice one..

Sound of Music... umm.. seems weird..
thomasinow
thomasinow

Back to top Go down

Post by pkw.Felix 10/20/2010, 8:05 pm

thomasinow wrote:Hyper Resonance.. i will use it..

Harmonics... is there any different name for this? (since kanade is having same name skill of this one)

Dissonance.. nice one..

Sound of Music... umm.. seems weird..

...Sound of Music....?
Why not Beats of Music

~pkw
pkw.Felix
pkw.Felix

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaSui 10/20/2010, 8:35 pm

How about "World is Mine" =)) :D :D :D
OmegaSui
OmegaSui
Moderator: Balancer & Tester

Interests : Aigis, duh?
Wall Status : In Tartarus, fapping

https://abcwc3.forumotion.com/t155-aigis-persona-3

Back to top Go down

Post by thomasinow 10/21/2010, 1:12 am

hmm.. use skill of name from one of miku song... good idea..
i will think about it... and insert the music to the game..
thomasinow
thomasinow

Back to top Go down

Post by Leaderofrouge 10/21/2010, 5:12 am

Yea~ sound of music is kinda......Yea =.=;; Those are just names that I thought of previously so I didn't give them too much extra thought.

Support Omegasui's suggestion on Miku's ulti : P
Also, you probably know anyway, time of the song should be same length as the spell's channeling period.

Harmonics can be changed to resonance/unison/harmony or may lyrical chant <.< >.>
Probably Resonance is the best out of the others -.=
Leaderofrouge
Leaderofrouge

Back to top Go down

Post by thomasinow 10/21/2010, 9:35 am

yea i will insert the song while channel begin and finish..

haha yea Resonance is the best one.. since opposite of Dissonance..
thomasinow
thomasinow

Back to top Go down

Post by Deckai 10/23/2010, 7:44 am

LOL

thx for Suggestion Description for Leek, but just for info ( sorry spoiler ) .. Miku 1st skill has been changed and also certain spell ..
Deckai
Deckai
Respected: CG Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by thomasinow 10/23/2010, 10:10 am

changed? o_O

should be epic.. lol
i hope miku first skill is more easy to use than the last one..

btw.. when you will pay internet.. =="
(almost 1 month you didn't paid yet)
thomasinow
thomasinow

Back to top Go down

Post by Leaderofrouge 10/23/2010, 3:18 pm

Deckai wrote:...thx for Suggestion Description for Leek, but just for info ( sorry spoiler ) .. Miku 1st skill has been changed and also certain spell ..

If you want me to re-script it, you can PM me the description or tell ToM contact me personally (if you dun want to spoil it until new release)
Leaderofrouge
Leaderofrouge

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaSui 2/20/2011, 10:51 am

Yo im back

Imma skip the colour and original.

Avenger :

Default skill : ok

1st skill :
----------
Deflects 100% taken damage to attacker.
----------

2nd skill : ok

3rd skill :
Tarwrich and (forgot)
----------
Has chance to place a buff on either him or his enemy.
Buff reduces 50% damage, silences for 7 seconds.

Ulti : You forgot the ?? part...
OmegaSui
OmegaSui

Back to top Go down

Post by Leaderofrouge 3/3/2011, 8:10 pm

I can't believe you let so much slide pass you in Avenger's descriptions...

Anyway I will come back to that once I've done them myself...

For now, I don't think anyone has brought up the error in the load screen yet:

2nd line:
"AI smart and stronger with 3 difficult choice"

- "AI made smarter..." is a better way of saying it.
- Either: 3 difficulties OR 3 choices of difficulty
"...3 difficult choice" is incorrect regardless, 1) it sounds like you are making a difficult choice

Last edited by Leaderofrouge on 3/3/2011, 8:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Leaderofrouge
Leaderofrouge

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaSui 3/3/2011, 8:32 pm

Could you repeat your first line in an easier way to understand? I don't know what you're telling me 8-}
OmegaSui
OmegaSui

Back to top Go down

Post by Leaderofrouge 3/3/2011, 9:00 pm

I mean there are a lot stuff to correct in Avenger's descriptions...

I corrected them once before the launch, but not sure who's smart idea was it to change back some of the wordings (but at all) so now some of it either doesn't make sense or sounds very weird... Anyway, since I have my original edition of the skills, it wouldn't take long to change...
Leaderofrouge
Leaderofrouge

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaSui 3/3/2011, 9:19 pm

Well when you're done with it please post it asap, i want to see where i've failed...
OmegaSui
OmegaSui

Back to top Go down

Post by Naoka 4/12/2011, 9:27 pm

My suggestion
Yuuji:
Energy Slash changed like bigger wave and longer range but 1 wave only(dmg and cd would be yours).
Ichigo:
Base damage increase a little.
Refresher(Item)/Black Star:
When you refresh you can spam madness skill(you could even had 10kdmg with it by spam you should change the madness skill.
Naoka
Naoka
Random People

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaSui 4/12/2011, 10:50 pm

Dude, this is Description Improvement, not feedback topic. Either you create one, or go to the Main Discussion topic and have your suggestion over there.
OmegaSui
OmegaSui

Back to top Go down

Post by IloveTsundere 6/18/2012, 2:26 pm

Default ability: (C) Presence Concealment - Kojiro is able to conceal his presence, granted by his class as an Assassin. Due to being an improper servant, this skill of his is not yet perfect, as he can only do as much as watching over his enemies without revealing himself to them.

Duration: 10
Cooldown: 25
Allows Kojiro to become invisible, leaving behind an illusion that can only last 1 hit.

(Q) Dash Slash - Normally, Servants in Assassin class are the weakest ones in direct confrontation. That is why Kojiro comes up with a slashing technique that can take his enemies by surprise from afar.

Damage: 200~1000/400~1200/600~1400/800~1600/1000~1800
Range: 800/850/900/950/1000
Cooldown: 10
Dashes to the targeted location, dealing 300 AoE damage to non-allied units that Kojiro crossed by.
Stuns affected units for 0.5 seconds.

(W) Gate Keeper - Kojiro is capable of having a full concentration during battle, which gives him the ability to foresee incoming attacks by learning his enemies' attacking pattern. Due to such concentration, his ability to move is greatly affected.

Evasion% up/hit: 2/4/6/8/10
Evasion duration: 10/8/6/4/2
Gate keeper duration: 20
MS reduction: 50%/45%/35%/30%
Cooldown: 20/24/26/32/38
Grants 10% base evasion upon activation and will be increased as Kojiro gets attacked. Each increment has its own duration.
Gate Keeper state lasts 20 seconds.

(E) Hiken: Tsubame Mai - When things get serious, Kojiro has this ace up his sleeves. Constantly bombards his prey with near lightspeed slashes while leaving behind after images to confuse it, Kojiro can take his leave with ease, or prepare for a finishing move.

Damage: 80/100/120/140/160 + 1*Kojiro's level
Range: 600
Cooldown: 40/38/36/34/32
Leaves behind an illusion with each slash, which lasts 1 hit or after 2 seconds.
Slashes 6 times.

(R) Tsubame Gaeshi - Ganryu-hiken, Swallow Reversal.
A technique that defies the laws of physics, designed for close range one on one combat and it's said to be unavoidable if there are no errors in its execution. Kojiro simultaneously performs three sword slashes in mutually exclusive directions.

Damage: 1000/1500/2000
Cooldown: 40/39/38
Pauses all units within 600 AoE of Kojiro.
Deals damage to non-allied units within 400 AoE of Kojiro. Doubles the damage if affected unit's HP is less than 50%.
Has casting time of 1 second.

(R) Tsubame Gaeshi - Ganryu-hiken, Swallow Reversal.
A technique that defies the laws of physics, designed for close range one on one combat and it's said to be unavoidable if there are no errors in its execution. Kojiro simultaneously performs three sword slashes in mutually exclusive directions.

All of his moves are Ganryuu-hiken lol.

Summer is here. Thought I would fix some things up because my tight anus is telling me to.

Q) Dash Slash - Normally, Servants in Assassin class are the weakest ones in direct confrontation. That is why Kojiro comes up with a slashing technique that can take his enemies by surprise from afar.

Correct term for his technique is "Monohoshizao"(even though its not a technique at all). It's just used to to show and express the length of his sword. He actually doesn't have a dashing attack! But at least rename it Monohoshizao or Drying Pole ><.

(W) Gate Keeper - Kojiro is capable of having a full concentration during battle, which gives him the ability to foresee incoming attacks by learning his enemies' attacking pattern. Due to such concentration, his ability to move is greatly affected.

Not true, gate keeper is once again a term used in F/A to show his fighting limitation and style of having to protect the temple. Gate Keeper just means Kojiro has to reduce his offensive ability and mobility to focus on defense not a state of focus.

E) Hiken: Tsubame Mai - When things get serious, Kojiro has this ace up his sleeves. Constantly bombards his prey with near lightspeed slashes while leaving behind after images to confuse it, Kojiro can take his leave with ease, or prepare for a finishing move.

Just sounds stupid lol. Kojiro the wild hawk - documentary edition.

IloveTsundere
IloveTsundere
Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by pkw.Felix 6/18/2012, 7:22 pm

Aiya. Who cares.

Its proved by Einstein that people don't even read the description of the skills, rather they just read the damage integer and other relevant to that.
pkw.Felix
pkw.Felix

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaSui 6/18/2012, 8:17 pm

It's something done within 3 mins or so with the help of a fsn wikia. The new one is made by leaderofrouge so I'm sure you ought to be satisfied by his new and improved ones. Not like anyone else care.
OmegaSui
OmegaSui

Back to top Go down

Post by Leaderofrouge 6/19/2012, 4:28 am

Ah! Long time no see =D!!

So~~~ How's things =P??

I haven't seen thomasinow on MSN these days so I could ask him about the progress of the map =(
Leaderofrouge
Leaderofrouge

Back to top Go down

Post by The10th-X 6/19/2012, 8:41 am

oh look, some replies, what a surprise, now back to cr for me
The10th-X
The10th-X
True Supporter

Interests : Anything Animeish, D

https://www.youtube.com/user/The10thX

Back to top Go down

Post by jib123 6/19/2012, 4:18 pm

Dunno guys if u guys think this is relevant but....
Reimu's 2nd skill name xud be changed to Divine Spirits: Fantasy Orb/Seal(IDK w/c is it)
3rd skill name xud be changed to Hakurei Amulets
I think I also saw some description/grammar errors but I'm too lazy to open wc3 at the moment. So, gonna post again if I'm not lazy anymore
jib123
jib123
Addicted Member

Interests : Little Busters! fag
Wall Status : Key's works are the

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next