Anime Battle Characters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DON 1.9 new character suggestions (don't bash me if there was any other then mine) (part 2)

3 posters

Go down

DON 1.9 new character suggestions (don't bash me if there was any other then mine) (part 2) Empty DON 1.9 new character suggestions (don't bash me if there was any other then mine) (part 2)

Post by Zerathius 2/20/2012, 11:08 pm

Hi guys it's 2nd part of my triple B suggestion! It's time for our great 8th tails jinchuuriky Killer BEE!
O\\' really..
Part one: https://abcwc3.forumotion.com/t767-don-19-new-character-suggestions-don-t-bash-me-if-there-was-any-other-then-mine-part-1

DON 1.9 new character suggestions (don't bash me if there was any other then mine) (part 2) 300px-Killer_Bee
If anybody don't know who Killer Bee is here's wiki link: http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Killer_B

------Default skill 1:Ink creation------
 DON 1.9 new character suggestions (don't bash me if there was any other then mine) (part 2) 320px-Ink_Creation
Killer B is able to form ink in his mouth. The ink can be used for a variety of things, such as using his ink covered finger as a makeshift pencil or using the ink to blind an opponent.
Effect:Bee splits ink on his enemies reducing their chance to hit by 80% and increasing their vulnerability by 20% last 3 seconds.
Cd:16
Aoe:300
Mana:N/A

------Default skill 2:Lariat------
 DON 1.9 new character suggestions (don't bash me if there was any other then mine) (part 2) 180px-Lariat
The user charges at his opponent, striking them with a Lariat move, which can be coated in chakra. A successful strike can blow away a target's entire chest with a direct hit. The attack is rather straightforward, but very quick and powerful.
Effect:Bee incercepts enemy with his elbow and deals 5x str damage.Damage is chaos in 8th tails transformation.
Cd:20
Aoe:N/A
Mana:90

------1st skill:Seven Swords dance------
 DON 1.9 new character suggestions (don't bash me if there was any other then mine) (part 2) 180px-Seven_Swords_Dance_Technique
Killer B goes into a pose with his seven Supervibrato Lightning Release Swords. He holds a blade at both his elbow joints, one at his left armpit, one in his mouth, one in his right neck joint, one between his stomach and one at his right leg. As strange as it seems, Killer B is very skilled with these blades, and spins in a manner similar to a buzz saw.
Effect:Bee charges at point swings every enemy in his path on 1st use dealing 50x ability level damage.On 2nd use he'll immediately slashes his target with all his swords dealing 75x ability level to enemy.
Cd:28
Aoe:250
Range:800
Mana:140

-----Bijuu transformation skill:Headbutt-----
 DON 1.9 new character suggestions (don't bash me if there was any other then mine) (part 2) 320px-Headbutto
After entering his four-tailed transformation, Killer B uses the two chakra horns that protrude out of his chakra cloak to headbutt the opponent. According to Sabu, this attack is strong enough to decapitate someone.
Effect:Bee smashes enemy with his head dealing 150/300/450/600 damage and stuns target for 2 seconds.
Cd:28
Range:400
Mana:80

------2nd skill:Bijuu power------
 DON 1.9 new character suggestions (don't bash me if there was any other then mine) (part 2) Bee's_partial_transformation
B's skill with partial transformations is such that he can form all eight tentacles on his back without a cloak, and use them to stack and balance various blocks perfectly.[15] He can form tentacles very quickly allowing him to intercept fast opponents, or have them burrow through the ground and catch an opponent off guard.
Effect:Bee has a 20/25/30/35% chance to transform his hand into tentacle reducing next attack damage by 20/40/60/80 and with every attack he has 15% chance to strike enemy with greater force pulverizing every enemy in 200 aoe and dealing 50/75/100/125 bonus damage.
------3rd skill:8th tails transformation------
 DON 1.9 new character suggestions (don't bash me if there was any other then mine) (part 2) Killer_Bee_7_tails_D_version_by_ID9OP
Killer B is one of the few people to have achieved full control over a tailed beast.B, is the only living jinchūriki who can fully control his tailed beast on the level that he does as he can stay fully transformed indefinitely.
Effect:Transforms Bee into his bijuu cloak form increasing his movement speed by 40% and his attack speed by 100% regeneration by 17 hp/s and creates fiery cloack which burns enemy by 35 dmg/s.Also changing his Lariat and Seven Swords dance.Last 40 seconds.
Cd:140/120/100/80
Mana:180

------4th skill:Bijuu bomb------
 DON 1.9 new character suggestions (don't bash me if there was any other then mine) (part 2) 180px-Eight_Tail_Menacing_Ball_Fire
The Tailed Beast Ball is the ultimate technique of a tailed beast. To form the attack, they gather both positive black chakra and negative white chakra shape it into a sphere, and then compress it inside their mouth.Then they fire it as massive beam destroying everything in it's path.
Effect:Bee release gigantic beam dealing 400/600/800 + 20/25/30% of his maximum mana pool.
Cd:140/120/100
Aoe:600
Range:1000
Mana:250/300/350

Last one is Brook.Feel free to critize etc.
o_O
ps. I didn't want to use full 8th tails transformation because his model is too big and if Valk would reduce scale it would be kinda lame =.='
Zerathius
Zerathius
Noob Member

Back to top Go down

DON 1.9 new character suggestions (don't bash me if there was any other then mine) (part 2) Empty Re: DON 1.9 new character suggestions (don't bash me if there was any other then mine) (part 2)

Post by The10th-X 2/21/2012, 1:24 am

all is fine apart from trans.... one again 40 SEC? uamd lol make it 25 max, the hp regen is op.... make it 2/4/6/8 bonus hp regen, the dps immolation is op aswell lol, we have anbother ace but worse. reduce that ALOT considering the as and ms bonuses he gets
btw it doesent matter, you can make a model any size in editor, even if its LQ you can make it giant, the size in WE doesent make a dif
The10th-X
The10th-X
True Supporter

Interests : Anything Animeish, D

https://www.youtube.com/user/The10thX

Back to top Go down

DON 1.9 new character suggestions (don't bash me if there was any other then mine) (part 2) Empty Re: DON 1.9 new character suggestions (don't bash me if there was any other then mine) (part 2)

Post by Zerathius 2/21/2012, 2:17 am

The10th-X wrote:all is fine apart from trans.... one again 40 SEC? uamd lol make it 25 max, the hp regen is op.... make it 2/4/6/8 bonus hp regen, the dps immolation is op aswell lol, we have anbother ace but worse. reduce that ALOT considering the as and ms bonuses he gets
btw it doesent matter, you can make a model any size in editor, even if its LQ you can make it giant, the size in WE doesent make a dif
I know I can rescale but Hachibi in size of monster point is just bad.Also 8 sec hp reg is nothing. :/
Zerathius
Zerathius
Noob Member

Back to top Go down

Post by The10th-X 2/21/2012, 3:40 am

dude 8/s is alot on top of all the other bonuses
The10th-X
The10th-X
True Supporter

Interests : Anything Animeish, D

https://www.youtube.com/user/The10thX

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Reaper 2/23/2012, 11:28 pm

8HP regen is like Akatsuki Regen. It's much. And 40S is too much for a transformation.
Soul Reaper
Soul Reaper
Experienced Member

Interests : Helping Valk.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down