Anime Battle Characters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Remake][Angel Beats!] Kanade Tachibana

+5
Nuuby
Uoyalz
Drake RaiderZ
nugen3
OmegaSui
9 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

What do you think?

[Remake][Angel Beats!] Kanade Tachibana I_vote_lcap15%[Remake][Angel Beats!] Kanade Tachibana I_vote_rcap 15% 
[ 2 ]
[Remake][Angel Beats!] Kanade Tachibana I_vote_lcap23%[Remake][Angel Beats!] Kanade Tachibana I_vote_rcap 23% 
[ 3 ]
[Remake][Angel Beats!] Kanade Tachibana I_vote_lcap15%[Remake][Angel Beats!] Kanade Tachibana I_vote_rcap 15% 
[ 2 ]
[ 2 ]
[Remake][Angel Beats!] Kanade Tachibana I_vote_lcap8%[Remake][Angel Beats!] Kanade Tachibana I_vote_rcap 8% 
[ 1 ]
[Remake][Angel Beats!] Kanade Tachibana I_vote_lcap8%[Remake][Angel Beats!] Kanade Tachibana I_vote_rcap 8% 
[ 1 ]
[ 1 ]
[ 1 ]
[Remake][Angel Beats!] Kanade Tachibana I_vote_lcap0%[Remake][Angel Beats!] Kanade Tachibana I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[Remake][Angel Beats!] Kanade Tachibana I_vote_lcap0%[Remake][Angel Beats!] Kanade Tachibana I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 13

[Remake][Angel Beats!] Kanade Tachibana Empty [Remake][Angel Beats!] Kanade Tachibana

Post by OmegaSui 7/3/2012, 1:55 pm

Let's just focus on the skills.

Default Skill - Guard skill : Hand Sonic [Active]

_v1 [Passive] : 15% chance to x1.4 crit. BAT 1.5
_V5 [Passive] : 10 bonus defense. BAT 2.0. Reflects damage to melee. (current)

(Merge the passive icon with the active skill itself.)

1st skill - Guard skill : Howling [Active](Damage type : Magic, attack type : Hero)

_20/30/40/50/60 dmg per 0.05s, slowing affected units' MS by 30% for 3s. Channeling up to 2.5s

(Knockback on each wave. Place slow buff on each wave, so you don't really have to do a full time to slow. Clone triggers this ability instantly accordingly to main.)

AoE : + 50 range compared to current.
CD : 23s

2nd skill - Guard skill : Distortion [Active](Damage type : Direct HP removal. If it deals the final blow, reduce target's HP to 1, then deal 100 damage type magic, attack type hero)

_ Reflects 35% of damage taken by Kanade onto non-allied units in 500 AoE while slowing her MS by 50%. Lasts 2/3/4/5/6 s.

(Kanade does not take the reflected damage. Meaning, she reduces the incoming damage by 35%, the reduced damage after all calculation is then dealt to enemies. The damage is shared equally between affected units. Clone triggers this ability instantly accordingly to main. Does not disable non-combat effect, like healing potion.)

Targets self. No casting time.
CD : 30s.

3rd skill - Guard skill : Delay [Passive-Toggleable]

_ Upon being attacked, Kanade has 10/15/20/25/30 % chance to dash behind the attacker to evade the attack, gaining a 50/75/100/125/150 AS bonus for 2.5s This skill can be disabled by deactivating it to lose its effect.

(If attacker is within 200 range, Kanade dashes, evade the attack and gain AS. If attacker is > 200 range away, evade the attack and gain AS only. AS buff duration is renewed if Delay triggers again but the current buff isn't ended yet. Disabling the skill can be achived by pressing the skill's hotkey again, to lose its effect, which is not good for running away. Damage evade is a normal evasion if possible. Cannot be triggered more than once every second. Clone triggers this skill to its respective attacker, not the main's, but will continue to copy Kanade's action.)

Toggle disable/enabled CD : 1s
Skill's effect passive CD : 1s.

Ultimate - Guard skill : Harmonics [Active]

_Creates 1/2/3 clones that deal and take 100% damage and copy Kanade's action. Damage taken by clones are directly transfered to Kanade, which does not trigger Distortion's effect. Lasts until Kanade is dead or by Absorb's effect.

(Instantly create clones instead of having to wait for them to pop up. Clones do not use this ability in any way. Requies to be Absorb'ed before leveling the skill. Gives sub ability timewait)

Target self. 0.5s casting time.
CD : 10s.

Ultimate when active - Absorb [Active]:

_Removes clones made by Harmonics, unless it's under the effect of timewait.

Target self. 0.5s casting time.
CD : 10s. Doesn't share cd with Harmonics.

Ultimate's sub ability - timewait [Active]: Simply a wait command which delays the execution of Absorb. This ability was created by Yuri as method of dealing with the Harmonics clones.

_Delays the effect of Absorb for 5s. During which, the chosen clone is unable to move, but still able to copy Kanade's action and transfer the damage it takes to her. Harmonics cannot be used when this skill is still effective.

(Disables Harmonic for 5s, if you want an easy version. Clone is entangled with no SFX/GFX for the restriction of movement.)

Target unit, clone only. 0.5s casting time.
CD : 2s.

Last edited by OmegaSui on 7/11/2012, 6:09 pm; edited 2 times in total
OmegaSui
OmegaSui
Moderator: Balancer & Tester

Interests : Aigis, duh?
Wall Status : In Tartarus, fapping

https://abcwc3.forumotion.com/t155-aigis-persona-3

Back to top Go down

[Remake][Angel Beats!] Kanade Tachibana Empty Re: [Remake][Angel Beats!] Kanade Tachibana

Post by nugen3 7/3/2012, 4:24 pm

I like it, but I fell that MS reduction on Distortion is little too much, I'd decrease it a 'lil, but thats just my personal opinion :)
nugen3
nugen3
Amateur Member

Interests : Anime and stuff

Back to top Go down

[Remake][Angel Beats!] Kanade Tachibana Empty Re: [Remake][Angel Beats!] Kanade Tachibana

Post by OmegaSui 7/3/2012, 4:52 pm

It's a small price to pay, when you actually have 3 more of yourself that uses the same skill.
OmegaSui
OmegaSui

Back to top Go down

Post by Drake RaiderZ 7/3/2012, 7:38 pm

Hm... I thought ya were gonna try and make the Distortion ability like Abaddon's friggin masochist skills.
Drake RaiderZ
Drake RaiderZ
Amateur Member

Interests : Ga-Rei Zero and Angel Beats
Wall Status : Need2Focus on Exams,,,

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaSui 7/3/2012, 8:13 pm

Why would I do that?
OmegaSui
OmegaSui

Back to top Go down

Post by Drake RaiderZ 7/4/2012, 2:43 pm

Coz it'd be moar awesome. At least it's not as imba as Aegis's slit the wrist and die skill.
Drake RaiderZ
Drake RaiderZ
Amateur Member

Back to top Go down

Post by nugen3 7/5/2012, 2:43 am

did the Howling change in anyway? I don't rlly know the normal stats of it so idk if u made any difference.
nugen3
nugen3
Amateur Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Uoyalz 7/7/2012, 3:47 pm

Just asking, how does timewait improves Kanade's playstyle? I can't seem to think of a way.
Uoyalz
Uoyalz
Admin: Developer

Interests : Animes, Spriting

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaSui 7/7/2012, 5:05 pm

Howling is granted a bonus of 50 AoE at all level
timewait makes a distraction so you can go juke behind the trees and tp home in case you see a gank coming.
OmegaSui
OmegaSui

Back to top Go down

Post by Uoyalz 7/7/2012, 5:19 pm

Ah, I c... never thought of that.
Could be rather useful. I'm all for that.
Uoyalz
Uoyalz
Admin: Developer

Interests : Animes, Spriting

Back to top Go down

Post by nugen3 7/11/2012, 3:07 pm

Ok, looking forward to try her Smile
nugen3
nugen3
Amateur Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Nuuby 7/11/2012, 5:34 pm

I feel that Kanade's concept is shit. She may not be a tank at all, even may be a little squishy but why should she be slow. She already gets hard countered by a FUGEN AIR TREX.>talking mainly concept not numbers

tl;dr it changes nothing

For hand sonic v5 it adds defense for a slower BAT, is this supposed to make her take less physical damage? The early mid and even late game meta of ABC is primarily magic damage as it is. She honestly needs MS over defense, lower her BAT for that if you want but the 10 defense does not fit well with the hero.

As far as I know I've always played Kanade as a DPS carry, never a tank. Distortion becoming an active dispersion does not sound like a good idea at all imo, it makes her much more squishy than she already is.

I said I wasn't going to talk numbers but just so you know IAS is the TOTAL amount of attack speed on the hero (%aspeed and flat aspeed), discounting BAT since it's a unit of time. And a hyperstone is 55 attack speed. And the evasion on the thing doesn't change anything about her, she's still only a good counter against ichifag and you can nuke him down with so many other stuff.

Harmonics should have an unlock/lock sub skill so that you can control a clone/the clones individually but unable to use any skills. That would matter more imo whereas this looks very situational-wodota-style-shit.

Nuuby
Experienced Member

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaSui 7/11/2012, 6:06 pm

^ And you can't just get an air trexxx for Kanade for 15% evasion?

Hand sonic v5 was forever a skilll for you to farm creeps at early stages where creeps hurt and you cant really rely on 1st to farm at all with 25s cd. Also I forgot the reflect melee damage it used to have. Iirc late games in ABC are right clicking farmers, with as much as Reimu or Louise doing both spell spaming and right clicking and would still hurt butts.

Because 7s invul makes her anything. Really, anything.

I don't really care to learn about those stuffs in wc3, sure, AS then. The evasion was to mimic what she does in the anime, and I see that those silly dashes were cool so she'd still be doing that casually every 1s or so.

The clone was never controlable. This was aimed for farming under constant AI haxmaping, with ofc a tp scroll.

tl;dr : I followed the anime.
OmegaSui
OmegaSui

Back to top Go down

Post by nugen3 7/11/2012, 6:46 pm

Just realized, wasn't the hand sonic (in anime) v1 for defence and v5 for attack? cool..
nugen3
nugen3
Amateur Member

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaSui 7/11/2012, 6:57 pm

That you have to ask derpkai.
OmegaSui
OmegaSui

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 7/11/2012, 11:24 pm

Don't think need to make a huge change on her yet
Small one maybe?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaSui 7/11/2012, 11:47 pm

Yeah because 250 bonus AS with annoying dashes that requires you to go circle like an idiot with x4 damage output and theoretically x4 damage taken but the sole weakness is neglected with a single skill that gives 7s invul for some silly MS reduction which doesn't really worth it since you're dashing with 500 ms anyway.
OmegaSui
OmegaSui

Back to top Go down

Post by Rakuro_Kamigama 7/12/2012, 12:16 am

For the small change,

Is it possible that the user of Kanade cannot use both abilities at the same time? I mean both the Distortion and Delay? Is it possible to make a trigger or something that would prevent use of both abilities at the same time?
Rakuro_Kamigama
Rakuro_Kamigama
Amateur Member

Back to top Go down

Post by nugen3 7/12/2012, 12:39 am

He is right, if i remember right, she never used delay and distortion together anyways...
nugen3
nugen3
Amateur Member

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaSui 7/12/2012, 8:17 am

This skill can be disabled by deactivating it to lose its effect.
And I even thought of it throughoutly as to make it disable-able.
OmegaSui
OmegaSui

Back to top Go down

Post by jib123 7/12/2012, 9:36 pm

Well, I think, if u based it from anime, Distortion doesn't really reduce damage. It actually guards u completely from damage. well, I suggest make it something like, immunity to dmg(like the current one) but slows Kanade's MS by x% per unit of damage taken while distortion is active.

As for delay, i personally want it to be a reflex-based skill but oh well, cant think of any cool change for Delay to match my reflex-based opinion
jib123
jib123
Addicted Member

Interests : Little Busters! fag
Wall Status : Key's works are the

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaSui 7/12/2012, 10:07 pm

From what I've observed, Distortion redirects the vectors of the incoming harmful projectiles. Besides, with the risky yet extremely rewarding Harmonic, you should have the risks and the rewards both at the same time, so immune to damage is a no go. As in my reply to nuuby, MS isn't really the matter once you get next to your enemy, harmonic, howling, delay, distortion; as thanks to Delay you don't really need to move, but already given so.

OmegaSui
OmegaSui

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 8/27/2012, 11:40 pm

So far I just reject the Distortion skills, others are acceptable and it's according to Anime(Except Distortion)
Either Kanade will slowed for moment once you get attacks , or temporary reduces ms(don't change)
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Nuuby 8/29/2012, 2:40 am

I just noticed
" Does not disable non-combat effect, like healing potion. "
The healing salve does not disable when taking damage, and is the best pot in game imo.

Anyway I guess I forgot to reply to you, the point is that Kanade is slow as fuq, her initial MS is low and no matter what you do you will never be as fast as others. Secondly, not everyone is going to let you walk up to their face so that you can use howling on them. You would have to survive an onslaught of stuns spells an nukes which you would probably have already used your distortion to avoid dying as her endurance stat gain is pretty damn low.

Nuuby
Experienced Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Drake RaiderZ 8/29/2012, 10:15 pm

It's pretty balanced since
1. she can stab u in the back like a crazed pedo rapin a loli
2. she's got one of the best 'fuck this shit. here's a bug repellent skill' which is Howling. Well, unless yer with Ichigo which doesn't really matter much since he's going to die anyway and someone with AOE shit.
3. she has clones that follows ur every action until it dies! (or absorbed)
4. avoid+counter, anyone? : D

So there should be a freakin con for er. That's why there's not much reason to reject that speed penalty.
Drake RaiderZ
Drake RaiderZ
Amateur Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next