Anime Battle Characters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Remake][Angel Beats!] Kanade Tachibana

+5
Nuuby
Uoyalz
Drake RaiderZ
nugen3
OmegaSui
9 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

What do you think?

[Remake][Angel Beats!] Kanade Tachibana - Page 2 I_vote_lcap15%[Remake][Angel Beats!] Kanade Tachibana - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 15% 
[ 2 ]
[Remake][Angel Beats!] Kanade Tachibana - Page 2 I_vote_lcap23%[Remake][Angel Beats!] Kanade Tachibana - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 23% 
[ 3 ]
[Remake][Angel Beats!] Kanade Tachibana - Page 2 I_vote_lcap15%[Remake][Angel Beats!] Kanade Tachibana - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 15% 
[ 2 ]
[ 2 ]
[Remake][Angel Beats!] Kanade Tachibana - Page 2 I_vote_lcap8%[Remake][Angel Beats!] Kanade Tachibana - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 8% 
[ 1 ]
[Remake][Angel Beats!] Kanade Tachibana - Page 2 I_vote_lcap8%[Remake][Angel Beats!] Kanade Tachibana - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 8% 
[ 1 ]
[ 1 ]
[ 1 ]
[Remake][Angel Beats!] Kanade Tachibana - Page 2 I_vote_lcap0%[Remake][Angel Beats!] Kanade Tachibana - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[Remake][Angel Beats!] Kanade Tachibana - Page 2 I_vote_lcap0%[Remake][Angel Beats!] Kanade Tachibana - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 13

[Remake][Angel Beats!] Kanade Tachibana - Page 2 Empty [Remake][Angel Beats!] Kanade Tachibana

Post by OmegaSui 7/3/2012, 1:55 pm

First topic message reminder :

Let's just focus on the skills.

Default Skill - Guard skill : Hand Sonic [Active]

_v1 [Passive] : 15% chance to x1.4 crit. BAT 1.5
_V5 [Passive] : 10 bonus defense. BAT 2.0. Reflects damage to melee. (current)

(Merge the passive icon with the active skill itself.)

1st skill - Guard skill : Howling [Active](Damage type : Magic, attack type : Hero)

_20/30/40/50/60 dmg per 0.05s, slowing affected units' MS by 30% for 3s. Channeling up to 2.5s

(Knockback on each wave. Place slow buff on each wave, so you don't really have to do a full time to slow. Clone triggers this ability instantly accordingly to main.)

AoE : + 50 range compared to current.
CD : 23s

2nd skill - Guard skill : Distortion [Active](Damage type : Direct HP removal. If it deals the final blow, reduce target's HP to 1, then deal 100 damage type magic, attack type hero)

_ Reflects 35% of damage taken by Kanade onto non-allied units in 500 AoE while slowing her MS by 50%. Lasts 2/3/4/5/6 s.

(Kanade does not take the reflected damage. Meaning, she reduces the incoming damage by 35%, the reduced damage after all calculation is then dealt to enemies. The damage is shared equally between affected units. Clone triggers this ability instantly accordingly to main. Does not disable non-combat effect, like healing potion.)

Targets self. No casting time.
CD : 30s.

3rd skill - Guard skill : Delay [Passive-Toggleable]

_ Upon being attacked, Kanade has 10/15/20/25/30 % chance to dash behind the attacker to evade the attack, gaining a 50/75/100/125/150 AS bonus for 2.5s This skill can be disabled by deactivating it to lose its effect.

(If attacker is within 200 range, Kanade dashes, evade the attack and gain AS. If attacker is > 200 range away, evade the attack and gain AS only. AS buff duration is renewed if Delay triggers again but the current buff isn't ended yet. Disabling the skill can be achived by pressing the skill's hotkey again, to lose its effect, which is not good for running away. Damage evade is a normal evasion if possible. Cannot be triggered more than once every second. Clone triggers this skill to its respective attacker, not the main's, but will continue to copy Kanade's action.)

Toggle disable/enabled CD : 1s
Skill's effect passive CD : 1s.

Ultimate - Guard skill : Harmonics [Active]

_Creates 1/2/3 clones that deal and take 100% damage and copy Kanade's action. Damage taken by clones are directly transfered to Kanade, which does not trigger Distortion's effect. Lasts until Kanade is dead or by Absorb's effect.

(Instantly create clones instead of having to wait for them to pop up. Clones do not use this ability in any way. Requies to be Absorb'ed before leveling the skill. Gives sub ability timewait)

Target self. 0.5s casting time.
CD : 10s.

Ultimate when active - Absorb [Active]:

_Removes clones made by Harmonics, unless it's under the effect of timewait.

Target self. 0.5s casting time.
CD : 10s. Doesn't share cd with Harmonics.

Ultimate's sub ability - timewait [Active]: Simply a wait command which delays the execution of Absorb. This ability was created by Yuri as method of dealing with the Harmonics clones.

_Delays the effect of Absorb for 5s. During which, the chosen clone is unable to move, but still able to copy Kanade's action and transfer the damage it takes to her. Harmonics cannot be used when this skill is still effective.

(Disables Harmonic for 5s, if you want an easy version. Clone is entangled with no SFX/GFX for the restriction of movement.)

Target unit, clone only. 0.5s casting time.
CD : 2s.

Last edited by OmegaSui on 7/11/2012, 6:09 pm; edited 2 times in total
OmegaSui
OmegaSui
Moderator: Balancer & Tester

Interests : Aigis, duh?
Wall Status : In Tartarus, fapping

https://abcwc3.forumotion.com/t155-aigis-persona-3

Back to top Go down

[Remake][Angel Beats!] Kanade Tachibana - Page 2 Empty Re: [Remake][Angel Beats!] Kanade Tachibana

Post by OmegaSui 8/29/2012, 10:20 pm

Howling is for anti melee carry.
Distortion is for her aoe presence.
Delay is for position.
Ulti is for tower rape.

And I don't think many ppl would go for boots.

Giving MS to Kanade is like giving Nanoha instant spell casting
OmegaSui
OmegaSui

Back to top Go down

[Remake][Angel Beats!] Kanade Tachibana - Page 2 Empty Re: [Remake][Angel Beats!] Kanade Tachibana

Post by Guest 8/29/2012, 10:22 pm

OmegaSui wrote:Howling is for anti melee carry.
Distortion is for her aoe presence.
Delay is for position.
Ulti is for tower rape.

And I don't think many ppl would go for boots.

Giving MS to Kanade is like giving Nanoha instant spell casting

Zee howling runs oppesite of her*troll face*
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaSui 8/29/2012, 10:24 pm

zee shut the fuck up if you are not going to contribute anything to your "Kanadeh" waifu lolibabe.
OmegaSui
OmegaSui

Back to top Go down

Post by Nuuby 8/30/2012, 3:55 am

The only time we ever play tower mode is with inhouse, which most likely means an AI match. And even then she isn't even picked because she gets fuqen nuked down no problem.

Foreword about delay's damage evasion. If it's only specifically evading physical damage, the attack can simply be avoided by using a very short windwalk, just like PoTM's leap.

And besides, this would change her role completely from right click carry to a tank. Or at least she would have to get tank items if she wants to survive with 35% damage reduction or do decent aoe damage with that 35% dispersion. If the damage reduction was increased to maybe 50% it might be a worthwhile skill to have, because 6 seconds really isn't that long and people will just hold their attacks unless you can actually force them to attack you. And to force them to attack you, you either have to be squishy (which is bad) or have a big impact on the battle.

Frankly, she needs a dash. If she lands a good howling all is good, the opp team is disrupted, they probably want to kill her as well which is also good. Saves her the need for a boots upgrade which even then she will still be slow, allowing her to tank up. She's a pretty damn speedy character in the anime, I don't see why this isn't possibly canonically at any rate.

Nuuby
Experienced Member

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkETX 6/27/2013, 12:42 am

I think she should be given a skill where she can Float like shana with angel wings, remember shes a pretty slow character to begin with it would add some fun to being a freaking snail. Plus it would also be very legit with the anime c:
DarkETX
DarkETX
Noob Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Genflare 6/27/2013, 10:23 am

She stated it herself she can't fly with the wings in the anime, she only uses it to smoothen the landing
Genflare
Genflare
Moderator: Animator

Interests : EROGE!!
Wall Status : Still waiting for 1.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2